Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

chapter 12

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 12

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-24 - Updated: 2006-08-24 - 623 words

0Unrated
Chapter 12

Pete's POV

I kinked the hose in my hand and stood back watching the scene before me. Charlie was being attacked by laura. Patrick had Lizy pinned the the ground. Ana and jordan were chasing Andy. And Joe and Stacey were...well they were missing.

"oh shit!" I screamed as ice covered me. Turning around I found the two missing ones. They high fived each other laughing.

As mad as I was I couldn't help but smile this is the Stacey we all know and loved. I'm glad she is back.

"You better run" I growled narrowing my eyes at her. She shrieked running away.

Running after her I tackled her to the ground. She rolled over staring up at me. Our eyes met and for that moment it felt like no one but us existed. I lowered by lips almost touching hers.


Laura's POV

I laughed as stacey and pete sprang apart as I threw the water on them.

"Laura" Pete growled standing up pulling stace with him. I backed away as he started coming towards me.

"here dude" charlie grinned handing pete a bucket.

"petey come on you would want to hurt your little sister right" suddenly I hit a wall. No not a wall Dirty! He grabbed my arms so I couldn't move!

"no! dirty! I thought you loved me" I pouted trying to twist out of his grip.

"love haha baby...ofcourse I love you...but I like fun more" I swear boys suck!

"pete!" I pleaded as he lifted the bucket over his head to tip it over. I looked past him to see stacey with the hose.

She smiled hitting the boys causing pete to drop the bucket on himself. Dirty let me go out of shock.

Laughing I ran over to her giving her a high five. Turning back around I saw the boys starting to advance on us.

"do you think now would be a good time to run" Grabbing her hand I darted up the stairs. The boys close behind us.

"Hurry" I threwing open the door and shut it tight. Leaning against the door we looked at each other laughing.

I looked down at our clothes we were both soaking wet.

"I'll be back I'm going to change"


Joe's POV

Walking up the stairs I noticed Pete, Dirty and Charlie pounding on the apartment door.

"need a key?" I laughed opening the door.

Thirty minutes later and eleven dry bodies later we were all sitting down watching a movie.

"reminds me of the old times" I grinned pulling laura close. Looking around I noticed that everyone was paired off except dirty and charlie. Even stace and pete were huddled together on the couch.

"hold me I'm lonely" dirty grinned jumping on charlie.

"you touch me again like that and I'll castrate you" charlie growled pushing him to the ground.

"you don't want me anymore?" I laughed at how pitiful dirty looked staring up at charlie with hopeful eyes.

"a dog wouldn't want you" he growled. "that's not true! Alla and bell love me!"

dirty crawled over to where the two dogs were laying down. Both turned looking at him before walking off to one of the bedrooms.

"oh that's just sad"



Stacey's POV

"you going back to your apartment?" Laura asked as I grabbed my bag. Everyone had already left except me and pete.

"yeah I am fine now. Today was amazing and just what I needed" I smiled at her hugging them both. "good! But call me if you need anything ok?"

I nodded to her before heading to the door with pete behind me.

"thanks" I smiled up at him as I unlocked my car door. "for what?"

"for everything"
Sign up to rate and review this story