Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 15

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 15

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-24 - Updated: 2006-08-25 - 1558 words

1Funny
Chapter 15



Stacey's POV


"Come on," I took her hand, leading her inside.
"Laura the dog isnt suppose to be in here," Charlie complained as Alla barked at him.
"Does she look like shes hurting anything or anyone? no. leave her alone, or i'll make her bite you," Laura rolled her eyes.
"You two cant come on tour no more if you dont follow the rules," Charlie yelled at us as the little girl got her picture with the boys, then leaving.
"Charlie leave them alone, or they'll kick your ass," Pete laughed.
"Control them, and get the fucking dog out of here or they gotta go," he pointed to Laura and I before walking out.
"He has control issues, someone should get him some help," I laughed sitting next to Laura.
"Or someone could just knock him out," She looked at me.
"Girls smile!" Patrick yelled to us, pointing the camera at us.
"Oh not again! dont you ever get tired of recording??" Laura asked.
"If I did, I'd stop,"
"I say we go get a bunch of fans and bring them back here," I suggested.
"You're gonna piss Charlie off," Joe looked away from his at Laura and I.
"Hey allready is, do you guys care?"
"Nah, take the camera," Patrick handed me the camera.
"Come on," I grabbed Laura's hand.
"Watch Alla," Joe waved his hand at her, as a response as we left the dressing room. The girls screamed, stopping seeing us, Laura and I just laughed. The girls waved seeing the camera, screaming their i love yous, "Hey everyone listen!" Laura yelled they all shut up looking at her, "Okay soo we hate rules, and mean bodyguards so we're gonna take 5 of you backstage with us to hang out before the show," she explained, "Who wants to go?" she asked, being answered by a million screams.
"Nice," I mumbled to her, "Lets do this a different way, five questions, you get the answer and can jump over that little fence thing you can go backstage, allright?" my answer was recieved in screams. "Okay first question... whats the name of Pete's clothing label?"
"Clandestine!" A girl yelled.
"You're right, can you get over?" Laura yelled at her, she quickly climbed over running over to us.
"Next... What's was fall out boys first album called?" Laura asked.
"Evening out with your girlfriend,"
"Uh huh," I nodded motioning her over, "Not sure if anyone knows this.. but the name of Laura and Pete's restaurant is?" I asked, it was silent for a few moments.
"Stalla's," one of the girl answered, she climbed over the fence walking over to us.."Isnt it more Laura's restaurant then Pete's though?"
"Now its more like everyone's," Laura answered.



Laura's POV


"Okay umm.. What's their full names?" I asked.
"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III,"
"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III," a couple of girls yelled Pete's full name stopping.
"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III, Patrick Martin Stumph... uhh Joseph Mark Trohman and Andrew John Hurley!" A girl started and finished a few moments after the other girls stopped screaming Pete's full name. I looked to Stacey and she nodded, I didnt think anyone could actually name their full names. The girl ran over joining the other three girls.
"Allright last one, What books did Pete write?" Stacey asked.
"The Boy With the Thron in His Side, and Rainy Day Kids!" A girl took no time at all to scream, "I read them both yesterday," She laughed running over. I just laughed, I hadnt even took a second glance at my brother's books. Wonderfull, I know. I took the camera from Stacey as she lead the girls through the doors. We almost made it to the dressing room, with no problems, but there was Charlie.
"What are you girls doing?" he asked us.
"Nothing, bye," Stacey mumbled opening the dressing room, letting the girls go in, following behind them.
"Bye," I smiled pointing the camera at him, "It still doesnt like you," I laughed.
"All dogs, fans and non fall out boys members gotta go," he stood in the door way.
"Charlie," Stacey looked up from the couch, he looked to her, "Go count to a thousand for me," she smiled, he walked over to her, picking her up. Pete walked to the door standing in front of it.
"Put her down,"
"Yeah put me down," Stacey told Charlie. I watched as Charlie removed his hands from under Stacey and her almost falling to the floor, Pete caught her just in time. My mouth was dropped open and my hand covered it.
"I want them all out before you guys go on stage," he pointed to all of us, pushing Pete and Stacey out of his way.
"Why you two gotta piss him off for?" Joe asked turning off the game.
"He can get the stick out of his ass, he dont tell me what to do," Stacey shook her head, "This girlie here knows all of your full names," I walked over to the fan that answered the name question.
"I had to think about it, Stacey seems to know them too," I shrugged.
"You should know at least two of the four of us," Joe looked at Laura. She shook her head.
"Why would I know that?"
"Nevermind," he mumbled. Pictures, autographs, recording of the girls playing with Patrick, Pete's and Joe's quitars, screaming and crying later, i had a headache and didnt wanna sit here anymore.
"Im gonna take Alla for a walk," I mumbled getting up.
"Dont forget her leash, I dont wanna hear Charlie complain about her," Joe handed me the leash.
"She doesnt like that thing,"
"Laura, put the leash on her," she narrowed his eyes at me, I rolled my eyes, squating down putting the leash on Alla.
"There," I mumbled dropping the leash walking to the door.
"Laura," I heard him sigh in frustration. I turned smiling.
"What?" I asked.
"When I said put the leash on her, I meant hold it while she walks, seriously stop with the joking and just do it,"
"Dont turn into Charlie," I rolled my eyes grabbing Alla's leash walking out of the room with her.


Joe's POV


"I swear shes gonna make me go crazy," I muttered leaning back.
"Why not just humor her?" One of the fans asked.
"When you live with her, you get tired of humoring her, you like to play guitar?" I changed the subject.
"Yeah, im learning, its pretty awesome,"
"Thats cool," I nodded, seeing the dressing room door open.
"Give her back!" I saw Charlie, Alla in hand, and Laura yelling behind him. I shook my head, sighing.
"I told you, they gotta fucking go, if they arent Fall Out Boy, they have to go now!" he yelled.
"Give her to me," Laura elbowed Charlie, he dropped Alla turning to Laura. Fuck I mumbled as me and Pete quickly ran over. Pete grabbed Laura dragging her away from Charlie.
"They'll behave, you wont know their here, I swear," I tried to reason with him.
"Im not scared of him," Laura crossed her arms shaking her head. Charlie looked to Laura, taking small steps to her. She stood up straight, as he got close to her, pratically in her face. She didnt move, she just stared at him. I waited for Pete to say something, or for Charlie to turn around and give up, but neither happen.
"Why are you so ugly?" One of the fans asked. Laura, Pete and Stacey busted out laughing. I bit on my bottom lip, covering my mouth.
"You really should think about getting hair plugs," Another one threw in there.
"Alla's just a puppy, you could have hurt her, why dont you care if you hurt people?" Another one asked. All five of them were asking Charlie all these questions. Pete picked Laura up, walking her over to me.
"Will you ever learn?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist, leaning my head on her shoulder. She nodded slowly.
"He'll learn one of these days that I dont care, and he's not scary," She moved my hands bending down to pick up Alla, "Did the MEAN man hurt you?" she asked Alla standing up again, yelling mean at Charlie. I covered her mouth.
"Stop," I mumbled.
"Fuck shut up!" Charlie yelled, "Its show time, damn," he rubbed his head walking out of the room. Causing all of us to laugh.
"I think he needs toys," Laura moved my hand.
"Toys?" Pete looked our direction, raising an eye brow. Stacey started to laugh.
"Yes toys, you know the kinds kinky people play with?" She went on asking Pete.
"Oh hell," he mumbled, disgust taking over his face, falling back in the chair.
"I didnt say I needed the toys, I said Charlie did," She kept on, "Or maybe someone needs to show him how to use his hand properly, maybe he does it wrong,"
"Didnt Dirty try that allready??" Andy asked, holding back his laughs.
"Couldnt have, he wouldnt be soo mean, if he did it right,"
"Laura why dont you give him a lesson," Stacey laughed from the corner next to Pete.
"Okay," She went to walk away, "I gotta get the toy," I watched Pete cover his ears, making a even more disgusted face then before.
Sign up to rate and review this story