Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 18

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 18

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-25 - Updated: 2006-08-25 - 423 words

0Unrated
Chapter 18

Stacey's POV

I stood there waiting for someone to say something. The three of them just stared at me. I was about to open my mouth to say something but joe stormed in.

"you girls are such a pain in the ass" he growled throwing himself down on the couch. I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms.

"oh and you're the easiest person to get along with" He snapped his head to look at me

"whats that supposed to mean" he spat.

"I don't know figure it out" I replied cooly leaning against the doorframe. Everyone glared at me wanting me to continue.

"damn your such a boy! Oh my god joe! Ever since I have gotten back you have been this tight ass! You cant even take jokes anymore and you get pissy over the smallest things!" he opened his mouth to talk but I shushed him holding up my hand.

"and you!" I glared pointing to laura who was standing at the other door. She simply raised an eyebrow at me.

"stop being mean! You are picking fights and don't say no because I have seen them." I stopped taking a quick breath before continuing.

"joe do you love her?" he looked at me like I was dumb

"yes!" nodding I turned to laura "do you love him?"

"ofcourse" I sighed in frustration sitting down in the nearst chair with was currently occupied by andy "then why are you always fighting." They both looked at each other and started blaming the other.

"SHUT UP! This is what I mean! Damn it! Ever since I've come back all you two do is fucking fight! I didn't give up my life for this!" with that I jumped up walking out of the hotel room my hang over totally forgotten.

"where are you going?" charlie snapped walking up to me. I grabbed his arm slamming him into the wall.

"stay the fuck away from me" letting him go I walked away pushing the button for the elevator.


Laura's POV

I stood there my mouth hung open staring at the closed door. Wow!

"Let's talk" joe mummbled grabbing my hand leading me back into our bedroom.

"whats there to talk about. All you do is yell at me" I said quietly.

He sighed in frustation sitting down on the side of the bed. he put his head in his hands and mummbled "I hate all the fighting"

"me too! Joe we need to fix this" he nodded his head in agreement.

"but how?"
Sign up to rate and review this story