Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Playing the Angel

Playing the Angel

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Twenty-second book inthe series. Winter brings in a lusty heat during a case. Couples seem to be killing each other in a certain love hotel. Tsuzuki and Hisoka are sent down to investigate. While w...

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Characters: Hisoka,Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-05-07 - 679 words - Complete

1Hot
Playing the Angel

Chapter One: Ecstasy:

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

Anna closed her eyes to the high-powered vibrations between her legs. Her screams were muzzled by a black ball gag. The binding of her wrists and ankles to the bed made the chills run down her body. She had lost count of how many times she reached a climax. The sweat covered her naked curved body. All she could do was look around at the brightly lit room and wait. Wait for him to relive her. She had no idea him long it had been. He covered up the clocks in the room before he left. ("Don't focus on the time," he told her. "Concentrate on Usa-chan until I get back.")

She ached to grab onto something for the next surge coming up.

Suddenly, Anna heard a click and a swipe. Her eyes darted towards the door. Tsuzuki stood, sighing.

"That took too long," her muttered to himself. His focus shifted to his wife.

"I apologize for that," he said. Tsuzuki took off his slippers at the door and made his way back to the bed. Anna felt her body grow hotter as he huddled over her, grinning. He had hoped to be the one to do the pleasing. Sadly, he got called to work after Hisoka after found around murdered couple in the same hotel they were staying in. As much as he wanted to ignore the call, work and human livers came before pleasure. Still, it wasn't polite to leave a lady blue. Tsuzuki caressed Anna's cheek.

"How many times have you come tonight, my dear?" he purred in her ear. His fingertips ran along her jaw before removing the ball gag. Anna breathed out as she tried to form her works.

"I… don't… know…" she said in between breaths. Tsuzuki chuckled before turning off the vibrator. He made quick with untying her wrists and ankles. Anna's body collapsed under Tsuzuki. He kissed her on the forehead.

"Work took too long," he whispered. "Not how I promised out night." The shinigami gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "I promise I will make it up to you." He climbed off of his wife. "I'm going to get your bath ready." He kissed her on the lips before walking to the bathroom.

Anna lay motionless as she heard the water running. She remembered how this night started. He called her up.

"Hey Anna-chan," he said over the phone. His wife looked so confused.

"I thought you were on a case tonight," she said.

"I am."

"So… why are you calling me?"

"I'm bored. Hisoka's on patrol and there's nothing to do in our room."

"But you're supposed to be working."

"Please?" He slipped into sweet little puppy mode over the phone. Anna pressed her hand to her forehead. He knew no one could resist him when her went into puppy mode.

"Fine," she said. "Give me ten minutes." Anna finished her drink at the bar, paid her tab, and returned to her room.

Anna turned her head when Tsuzuki walked over to the bed.

"It's okay, my love," he said in a low voice. The shinigami picked up his wife and carried her into the bathroom. He set her down on her knees and soaked her down with the bucket of warm water. Tsuzuki made sure to wash every inch of her tired body. His hands moved gently on her skin. He reached over for the shampoo and began washing her hair. The whole time, Anna let herself follow his lead. He seemed to be putting her back together.

Moments later, Tsuzuki sat outside of the tub as Anna sat inside, soaking. She leaned over, worn out.

"I love you," she murmured.

"Yes," Tsuzuki said. "I love you too." Five days into this latest case got the shinigami nowhere. At least, Tsuzuki got a little pleasure out of the nights here. The shinigami pushed back his hair. And there would be more time for fun. He found himself frowning as he really thought about it.

Maybe. Maybe…
Sign up to rate and review this story