Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Playing the Angel

Lenard

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Lucy makes her move with her plan by talking to Lenard privately in her apartment. (I apologize for the short and rushed quality.)

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2016-05-11 - 432 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Five: Lenard:

December 5th, 2011.

Lucy tracked down Lenard in the hallway as he was coming home. She smiled as she stepped out of her apartment.

"Good afternoon, Lenard!" the goth greeted him. Lenard jumped in his tracks.

"Oh, Lucy-san," he said. "It's only you."

"Expecting someone else?" she asked.

"No…" He gave her a strange look. "Why are you here?" Lucy tried not to laugh at her plan.

"I came here to talk to you, alone," she said.

"Why?"

She walked over and put her arm around his shoulders. "Come take a walk with me."

"Uh… Why are you touching me?"

Lucy proceeded to drag him back to her apartment.

"Talk to me," Lucy said. "Tell me about Lenard." The skinny blonde sat at her table with a blank stare.

"Uh… I'm from Hell's Kitchen and American."

She pretended to yawn. "Bor-ing!"

"What?" Lenard looked so confused. Lucy leaned in with the grin of a cat.

"Are you gay?" she asked.

"Why are you asking me that?" the skinny blonde asked.

"Well, are you?"

He looked away, wincing. "It's a personal question."

"Are you?"

"Yes!"

Lucy closed her eyes and squealed. "Perfect! This will work!"

"What?"

"Tell me, how close are you to Tai?"

"Good friends, I guess."

Lucy puffed up her cheeks. That's not good enough. "Surely you want more. Do you?" She took a second to study the young man's face. His pupils dilated as he tried to look away. He drew his mouth closed as he bit on his fingers.

"Heh," she said. "Well let me help you win him over." Lenard looked at her with big eyes.

"What?"

"I can help you become boyfriends before springtime."

"But I still have a woman's body! Tai's not going to want me with tits and a pussy!"

"So? Hurry up and transition!"

"But I haven't even considered that offer yet! Tai and I still haven't talked it over."

Lucy narrowed her eyes. "And what's stopping you?"

"Huh?"

She grabbed by his small hands. "Do you want to be `just friends' forever? Or do you want real love?" For some reason, Lucy's loud voice sounded so persuasive. Lenard gulped as he stared into her deep brown eyes.

"That would be nice," he said in a small voice.

"Nice?" Lucy asked. "It would be hot!" She paused after letting out that thought. "Well, hot for you, of course. Really hot for you." Lenard gave her a long, blank stare.

Uh… Who is this woman? Lucy sat in front of him grinning like a wild cat.

"Now where shall we begin?" she asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story