Categories > Original > Fantasy

It All Started At VidCon

by ItsTaylorElise 0 reviews

Eliza is Aram Flood’s little sister and also a younower.What will happen when her,Aram,and Devyn get invited to VidCon and meet other broadcasters?Will someone steal her heart and if so who?

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2016-05-12 - 248 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1
Eliza POV
“Aaahh!!”I screamed.My brother,Aram,ran into my room as fast as he could.”What’s wrong?Are you okay?”He asked.”Yea,but I just got an email inviting us to VidCon!!”He started jumping up and down like a fangirl after I told him.”Wait,it says me,you,and Devyn!”I told him.

Aram POV
“Wait,it says me,you,and Devyn!”I ran out the room and dialed my best friend’s number the fastest I could.After 3 rings he finally picks up.”Bro check your email right now!”I tell him.”Dude no freaking way we got invited to VidCon!!” “Yes dude I can’t wait!”

Eliza POV
“Aram!!”I yell for my brother. “Yea?”he says with his phone to his ear,probably talking to Devyn. “Devyn’s reading the email.”He tells me. “Hold up we leave in three days.”I hear Devyn say through the phone. “Then I guess we better start packing.”I say.”Yea we should,are you coming over to hangout tomorrow,alright,see you tomorrow dude,bye.” Aram says as he walks out of my room and into his own.

A/N: I am new to this website. I first posted this story on Wattpad but I wanted to branch out to other websites. This was my first fanfic so please don't hate. Plus I know this isn't the exact category but as I said I'm used to a different app/website
Sign up to rate and review this story