Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 20

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 20

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-25 - Updated: 2006-08-26 - 578 words

0Unrated
YES! we got another illiterate rating! we are on a role! thats five stories out of five!

but reviews = Amazing! i love all of our readers


Chapter 20

Laura's POV

The next day we were on the bus heading to Las Vegas. We had a show there tonight and then we were heading out again. No hotel this time.

"Do you remember last time we went to LV?" Stacey grinned flipping her laptop closed.

"I do" joe muttered still playing his game. I flipped him off, we were still not on the best of terms.

I knew what she was talking about. "it was the time before last" I corrected her. She nodded her head mummbling a "that's right...fun times"

"fun parties" I grinned.

"those were the best. Remember when blake got so smashed that he tried dancing with a trash can" I laughed at that mental picture.

"when was this?" pete asked slowly bringing himself into our conversation. I rolled my eyes at his over protectiveness

"the summer before we went on tour with yall for the first time" he nodded his head slowly trying to think back to that time. "mom let yall go by yourself?"

"nope. Blake went too and we met up with Matt who lives there now" Looking over I saw stacey starting to laugh.

"you ok?" I asked biting back a grin. She nodded trying to get herself under control. "do you remember...the pole" It finally clicked what she was talking about. The pole. Oh god.

"I'm confused. Matt? Pole? What?" confusion was written all over Patrick's face.

"Matt is stacey's twin. He moved out to Las Vegas with her dad when her parents split, but soon got his own apartment. And the pole...oh god. You don't want to know" I tried to explain with a straight face but it soon failed.

"Is he coming tonight?" I asked looking at Stacey. She simply shrugged her shoulders.

"about the pole...explain?" andy suggested raising an eyebrow. I looked over to stacey for help on this one.

"matt sorta has a stripper pole in his place" she said smiling. The boys eyes widdened at that.

"you didn't" pete growled staring at me. I shrugged my shoulders laughing "its not like I took my clothes off unlike some people" I directed the last part at stacey.

She held her hands up in surrender "HEY! I had a bathing suit on." Andy shook his head deciding to change the converstion

"Hey pete isn't Mirah in Las Vegas"



Stacey's POV

I bit my lip as he nodded smiling. Great just what I wanted to see. He is so happy with her, I could never make him this happy.

I got up grabbing my laptop and going to the front. "Hey fred" I smiled sitting down in the passenger seat.

"you're not driving" he laughed automaticly. Pouting I opened my laptop.

"I wasn't even going to ask" he simply nodded looking sidways at me. Sticking out my tongue I focused my attention to the computer screen. Lets see what the latest rumors of FOB are.

I signed onto my live journal checking to see what shit viawentztop had come up with today. Nothing to interesting. Just random picuters of patrick and pete photoshoped together.

I grinned as I pulled a particular one up. The two of them were kissing. I turned around in the seat facing the back

"Patrick! Pete! Is there something we should know?"
Sign up to rate and review this story