Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 21

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 21

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-25 - Updated: 2006-08-26 - 1390 words

0Unrated
I'd love to have as much time as the Illiterate marking people or person does. It musst be awesome to sit and mark a story Illiterate even after the ratings been changed to something better. Whatever keeps you happy. It brings a smile to my face, and now Stacey's too. So keep it going. Thanks for the amazing reviews. you make my world go round. okay enough blah blah.. here's your update...





Chapter 21




Laura's POV


"Now that's just a little to far boys," I nodded my head at them as we all gathered around Stacey's computer.
"I wish they'd at least get the whole image," Pete laughed, "That was an awesome night,"
"That it was," Patrick added. After we all got over making jokes about Pete and Patrick, I walked to the back sitting on the couch. I turned my attention to Alla as Joe walked in. He sat on the floor turning his game back on.
"Vegas should be interesting, you know since you're old enough to actually be served a drink, it'll be quite the show,"
"What's that suppose to mean?"
"Take however you want," he nodded, "It'll actually be a privilege to meet the guy that's gonna try and sleep with my girlfriend, before he does it you know," I sighed rolling my eyes.
"How much longer we gonna keep doing this?" I asked.
"Until you grow up," he looked back at me for a second then turned back to his game.
"I guess that will be forever then," I mumbled knocking the controller out of his hand, I heard him mutter cuss words at me before walking into the bunk area. I laid down, pulling the blanket over my head. I couldnt drink this away, so I had to sleep it away. I felt my feet be moved.
"Move over, brother wants in," I looked seeing Pete, he moved my feet placing them on his lap, "I'll kick his ass if you want," he smiled.
"No, but thanks," I mumbled, carefully turning around, laying my head on his arm, "Maybe you were right not to want us together,"
"Dont say that, I dont wanna be right, not in this case, you two have almost 2 and 1/2 years invested in this, its a ruff patch, all the little fights were scrapes on this knees, this one is just more like cut my wrist im done, but you cant do that, you gotta become stronger then that, you understand?" I felt him start to play with my hair. I nodded, "You'll get through this, and when you do it'll be like the beginning again, just dont do stupid stuff here in Vegas, it'll make it worse, if you want i'll hold your hand the entire time, well except when Im with Mirah, or in the bathroom, or with Patrick.. but any other time, my hand is here to boss you around," he laughed, causing me to laugh to.
"Thanks,"
"Anytime, now as your hand holder, I say you go back there and try to talk to him again, be calm and serious, and this time if he makes you cry its on, his ass is mine to kick,"
"Okay," I smiled as he pulled the curtain back.




Joe's POV


I kept my eyes on the game, as she walked back into the back room closing the door, coming over and taking my controller. "What the fuck?" I asked as she paused the game.
"I dont wanna do this anymore, I dont want it to be this way, I want it to be like before,"
"Before what? you cheated? you promised not to drink?" I grabbed my controller back, looking away from her at the game.
"Stop, please," she pushed my hand down, disabling me from playing, she then placed her hand under my chin making me look at her, "Before the stalker came into play, we were fine at the point, werent we?"
"I guess, but its the passed it cant be rewritten, just like the other night cant be rewritten, luck just keeps playing in your favor, you were gonna sleep with that dude you were dancing with, and dont say you werent, if I didnt show up you woulda been in bed with him and I wouldnt have even crossed your mind once, how many more times am I gonna have this done to me?" I moved her hand from my chin and other hand, turning my attention back to my game.
"Should we end it?"
"We? now you wanna talk we? you only wanna talk about it when the time is right for you, there isnt a we if you cant get your shit together, im not gonna keep looking like the bad guy, and dont say im not, cause i am, to your friends you use to party with because I stopped you from hanging out with them on friday nights, i took away their drinking buddy, and to Pete because I yell, yeah that's the best one to look like a bad guy too, and Im sure if your parents were around all the time they'd think the same shit to, I took you back on a promise, I gave you my heart again on that promise, now what do you want me to do? give you a chance to make another promise? hold you as you cry right now?" I stopped looking at her, tears falling from her eyes, I bit the inside of my bottom lip, swallowing hard, Men dont cry. I repeated in my head.
"So that's it?" she wiped tears from her eyes.
"I dont know," I closed my eyes, sighing before opening them again.
"Well its your call, whatever happens to us is your call,"
"I dont know," I repeated.
"Well Joe you're the one that said dont drag it on, if theres no way we can fix this then follow your own words,"
"I didnt do anything wrong, theres nothing for me to fix," I started to raise my voice, taking a deep breath.
"Then what do you want me to do?" she yelled, and then before we knew it we were both yelling.
"I want you to fucking grow up, and show me that this relationship isnt some game to you! You keep making these stupid ass choices, and its those choices that are altering my whole life because I put everything into this relationship!"
"So now everything I do is stupid? and im messing up your life?? thanks, its great to know that now!" she yelled at me getting up. I stopped myself, remembering what Stacey said about yelling.
"You open that door and walk out, and there is no fixing this," I mumbled moving from the floor the couch, looking at her hand.
"Why would you want to fix this? Im ruining your life," I sighed.
"I didnt mean it that way,"
"You keep saying things you dont mean, can you say something you mean for once??" She turned moving her hand away from the door.



Stacey's POV



"Ooo we're here!" I yelled, pushing Patrick as I got up, listening to those two for the last hour was depressing as hell.
"Ah finally, fresh air," Pete stepped off the bus.
"PETEY!" I turned seeing Mirah run into his arms. I sighed, this should be fun, I thought.
"Welcome to the Party!" I turned seeing Matt, "Who are you and where is my sister?" he asked pulling away from our hug. I punched him in the arm, "I hope you guys like it at my place," he turned to the others.
"Thanks, im sure we will," Patrick shook Matt's hand.
"Where's Laura? wasnt she coming?" he asked.
"Ahh its you!" Laura appeared on the bottom step of the tour bus.
"Damn its me!" Matt yelled catching her in a hug, twirling her around. Joe walked slowly off the bus, they hadnt fixed anything, "Boyfriend?" Matt looked at Joe, Joe nodded slightly, shaking Matt's extended hand, "Bet you got your hands full with her," he laughed.
"More then anyone could ever picture," Joe shook his head, looking at Laura as she rolled her eyes, then walking over to me.
"Im guessing that yelling didnt fix anything?" I mumbled.
"Nah, she'd rather greet your brother, then fix our relationship, its good im not stressing it anymore," he shrugged.
Sign up to rate and review this story