Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

chapter 22

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 22

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-25 - Updated: 2006-08-26 - 602 words

0Unrated
reviews = amazing = me want to write more

Chapter 22

Stacey's POV

We had a more than enough hours before the concert so we decided to chill at Matt's house.

"so this is the famous poll" Pete asked jumping on it and sliding down.

"Pete!" mirah cried looking embarrassed. He looked at her shrugging before sitting down. I stood up tossing my hoodie off.

"you did it wrong" Grinning I walked to the pole about to show him how it was done when the front door flew open.

"I heard you were in town" Turning I grinned at the new comer.

"COLE!" laura yelled beating me to the greating. She ran to him hugging him tight.

"HEY! No fair" I pouted crossing my arms. She turned around sticking her tongue at me.

"hey hey there's plenty of me to go around" I shook my head mummbling something about boys and threesomes. When will they learn. Don't they know orgies are better!

"Everyone this is cole, cole everyone!" I smiled introducing him. I pray that joe doesn't find out about laura and cole's past. Lets just say that when we were here last they had more than a few hook ups.

"how do you fit into this freak show?" Patrick asked laughing slightly. Cole took it in stride "I'm the roomie"

"and a whore" I grinned. I watched joe's face twist slightly. Hmm probably not the best thing to say.

"whore me? No that would be you" he paused for a moment looking me over "more like a cock tease. Anyone break you yet" I blushed slightly punching his arm.

"fuck you" I mummbled before going to sit on matt's lap since all the seats where taken. His eyes grew wide.

"You're shitting me! Miss I'm waiting for marrage." He rolled his eyes dramaticly before continuing with the embarrasment "Somone finaly got into your pants!" he was laughing by this time and I knew my face was bright red.

"cole" I said evenly "go to hell"


Laura's POV

We finally went to the venue about two hours before the show. That gave the boys enough time to do a quick sound check and relax.

"you look sad" mirah stated sitting next to me on the floor.

"that's because I am" I didn't bother looking up at her and continued playing with alla.

"whats wrong?" I know she means well but its not something I would like to discuss with her.

"nothing. I'll be alright." She nodded after a minute before standing up.

"if you need anything I'll listen" with that she left probably off to find pete.

"whats wrong with you and lover boy?" I looked up to see cole standing over me.

"what makes you think anything is wrong?" I asked motioning for him to sit.

"could be the fact that you two have been staring at each other all day but neither one of you talking" he shrugged playing with the zipper on his hoodie.

"are we that obvious" I laughed. "yeah pretty much. What happened?"

I sighed wondering if I should tell him. After a couple of minutes I told him everything.

"wow drama city" he laughed shaking his head at the end of the story. "pretty much" He looked at me cocking his head to the side

"do you love him?" why does everyone keep asking me this.

"yes!" He nodded his head thinking for a moment. "then why not give up the shit for him. If you love him enough you'll do it" with that he got up walking away.

Maybe he is right. Maybe its time to grow up.
Sign up to rate and review this story