Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Dead Rising

Chapter 18

by Spyash2 0 reviews

A new facility. A zombified Naruto Uzumaki that belongs to another timeline. And the Group 935 and Division 9 of that timeline are working together. Things cannot get any worse.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2016-06-21 - 5883 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dead Rising

Chapter 18

“How is this possible?” Questioned a shell shocked Naruto, who shall be known as Naruto 1.0 from then on. This is the zombie Samantha had detected upon their approach? Himself as a zombie? He has been zombified?! In their shock at seeing another Naruto Uzumaki before them the teenagers had lowered their weapons.

The still grinning zombified Naruto, who shall be known as Naruto 2.0, turned around to face the teenagers completely without getting out of his sitting position. He puts his hands on his legs and leans forward. “Well. There is quite a story behind that. But I can tell that you are not here for show and tell so I'll just get straight to the point: I am from another timeline.”

“Another timeline?” Samantha being the calmer and suspicious of the two questioned him.

“Yes. Another timeline. Which means you, younger me, don't need to worry. YOU won't end up like I did. You're safe.” Naruto 2.0 tried his best to calm Naruto 1.0 down. It worked, but not in the way he wanted.

Instead Naruto 1.0 is looking at the zombified version of himself with suspicion. He it in stride. “Giving me a suspicious look. Good. Good. That means you're cautious, less prone to make mistakes.”

“If you're from another timeline like you say you are, then what happened to you that made you like this?” Samantha questioned fishing for answers, since she saw her Naruto isn't going to be asking questions any time soon.

The zombified Naruto shrugged. “I don't know about you but I think being constantly exposed to Element 115 by Group 935 in their experiments and then getting forced to touch the M.P.D and make an attachment to it does that to you.”

“...You were the one controlling the zombies in the timeline you came from?” Samantha asked, shocked, as she took a step forward. This version of her friend is more like her although she accidentally touched the M.P.D on the moon.

“Yeah. Pretty much. And from that look on your face I'd say you were the one controlling the zombies in your own timeline?” Samantha confirms by nodding. “Ah. Then that explains some things.” He says referring to her glowing eyes.

“How were you overthrown?” Naruto 1.0 finally asks.

“Group 935 found a way.” Naruto 2.0 answered uncaringly. “Two teams led by Doctor's Edward Richtofen and Ludvig Maxis, had found a way to get the M.P.D off the moon and onto the planet. Something they had done in the first place.” The zombie Naruto sighed and leaned forward with crossed arms. “Unfortunately for me, the, M.P.D was destroyed during the teleportation. I survived obviously and without anyone controlling them the zombies went berserk.” A pause. “Well...they went more berserk than usual. Lucky for the living with no one to coordinate them, the zombies were taken out pretty quick before they could do any real lasting damage.”

“If that's the case then how did you end up here?”

“I was escorted by a small team from Group 935 and Division 9.”

“Division 9?” Asks Samantha.

“They are a Japanese scientific group that is allied with Group 935 during the 'Second Great War'.” The zombie Naruto said. “If our timelines share some similarities with one another, then you may have been to one of their facilities already. I believe they the place it's located 'Shi No Numa'?”

“I remember that place.” Naruto 1.0 said in remembrance. “That facility there belonged to Division 9?”

“Yeah. In my timeline though, Division 9 was mainly stationed in Japan and China although they did have some contacts in some of the major countries. Group 935 also has contacts in some of the major counties too.”

“If Group 935 and Division 9 brought you here together... What did they do to you?” Questions Samantha.

“They experimented on me. The opportunity was too good for them to pass up.” He looks at his arms and gestures at the mist hovering around him. “This mist is one of the results of the... constant experiments they did on me. ”

Samantha picked up on the last few words and latched on to it. “If you're the only zombie here, does that mean you're the one controlling the weather outside?” She quickly asked jerking a thumb over her shoulder.

The zombie Naruto looks at her. “That? Yeah. The wild weather outside is my doing. Another side effect of the experiments they're doing on me.” He said, nodding his head. “When I sensed you appear out of thin air, I had a feeling you were here for something. I made the weather act up just in case you were being followed.”

“What is this facility made to do?” Naruto 1.0 asks his alternate self.

“It's made to hold me.” He started. “It's made to keep me from getting out. The bars of my cage has a current of several thousand volts of pure natural electricity running onto it. It won't kill me but it will stun me for a while until I recover.”

“How did they experiment on you?” Naruto 1.0 asked again.

What Naruto 2.0 did was just point up at the ceiling and following his direction both Samantha and Naruto 1.0 craned their necks to look up. Attached to the ceiling with large cables going through the walls is a giant contraption that is similar to a barrel of a gun, only sleeker and more mechanical. How they didn't see that they didn't know. They should have seen it the second they came in to the room.

“What the hell is that thing?” Samantha and Naruto 1.0 asked simultaneously.

“That is what Division 9 and Group 935 call 'The 115 Extractavator'.” An awkward pause. “...They didn't know what to call it...”

“It extracts?” A confused looking Samantha questioned.

“Yes.”

Tearing his eyes away from the Extractavator Naruto 1.0 looks at his zombified self and asks. “So what does it extract exactly?”

“It's in the name? You know Element 115? They take the element out from subjects and transfers it into a liquid, solid or energy form. And since I have large amounts of it coursing through my veins they used it on me several times through the years I have been stuck here. Doesn't help that 115 replenishes itself in twenty minutes.”

“Then that means they have an unlimited source of Element 115.” Samantha says in horrific realization. “They can get as many of if it as they want...”

“...Which means they can make as many zombies and weapons as they want.” The younger Naruto added on. He gives Naruto 2.0 a hard look. “Are they still here?”

“Yes. If you're here to shut this place down then, to do that you will want to head to that door to the right.” Both Naruto 1.0 and Samantha looked in the direction Naruto 2.0 pointed at. They saw a metal door there that has a set of cables going through the wall around the door frame. “It's where all the scientists come from when they come to collect the 115 they extracted. Unfortunately I have no idea big this place is so you're going to be in the dark when locating the personal.”

“Can you give us any advice or information?” Naruto 1.0 asks; he wants to get some last minute information in regards to what they should and should not do. Heck any information is better than no information.

“Don't die? Watch where you step and shoot?” Naruto 2.0 replied with sarcasm. Samantha and Naruto 1.0 are unamused, something the zombie Naruto picked up on. With a sigh he looks them in the eyes and says, “Sarcasm aside, there is one thing I can tell you: Division 9 and Group 935 are currently trying to replicate weapons from a species called 'the ancients'. I don't know what they're trying to do with the things but it can't be anything good.”

That brought some concern to them both despite never having heard of this race. But Samantha has a gut feeling there is more going on here than this other Naruto is saying. “Do you know what these weapons are?” She asked.

To her dissatisfaction, the zombie Naruto shook his head. “No. They can be anything. But I did overhear a few of them mentioning these weapons are very powerful but obsolete.”

Naruto 1.0 and Samantha share a look. “Powerful but obsolete weapons...?” He says, turning to look back at his alternate self. “Like a staff that can shoot lightning for example?”

“Yeah something like that.” Naruto 2.0 answered while shrugging. “But because I never saw these 'weapons' myself, I don't know what they are. They could be anything.”

Getting the information they need Naruto 1.0 and Samantha thanked the sentient zombie and went to shut the place down. But before they went through the door they were pointed at, Naruto 1.0 stops and turns to address his alternate self. What he asks takes Samantha and Naruto 2.0 by surprise. “Hey. Since we're here, is there anything we can do for you?”

Naruto 2.0 quickly recovers from his surprise and answers. “Huh. Well. That's nice of you to do.” He slowly stands up and makes his way to the bars of his cage. “What I want is to go home. But if you can find a way to get me out of this cage, I'll help you. Division 9 and Group 935 are working together. I won't be surprised if they have a few counter measures for dealing with intruders set up.”

Samantha saw the contemplative look on her friends face. “Naruto. You need to really think about this.” When her friend looks at her with a confused look she continues, “This version of you said he controlled the zombies in his timeline. What makes you so sure he won't try it here once we get him free?”

Naruto 2.0 sighs with reluctance. “...If you want I can make a promise.”

“What kind of promise?”

“Naruto what are you doing?”

“The kind of promise that I will not attack you once you set me free.” The zombie said with a serious look on his face showing the teenagers that he is not joking and means serious business. “Now I absolutely hate making promises. They gave me nothing but trouble in the past whenever I made them. But whenever I DO make one, I try my damned best to keep it.” He paused to let his words sink in. “So I promise you, I will not attack or hurt you once you get me free. I'll even help you shut this place down IF you get me the hell out of this cage.”

No one said anything for the longest time. Naruto 1.0 and Samantha stood in the same spot, thinking, contemplating on what they should do now. At the same time the zombie is standing near the bars of his cage waiting patiently for them to make their decision.

After a minute of thinking Naruto 1.0 made his decision regarding the older zombified version of himself. “How do I turn off the electricity?” He asked to the slight disapproval of Samantha.

The zombie smiled, happy, and pointed at the cables that are attached to his cage. “Follow the cables. They should lead you to the generator generating the electricity to keep me behind here.”

Naruto 1.0 nods and said. “Okay. Hang in there. You'll be free before you know it!” With that said and done he followed the cables' finding they are conveniently trailing through the door they were about to go through. Along with a bunch of others. Thankfully the ones he needs to follow are bigger than the rest so getting to the generator should be easy peasy.

When they were far enough away from the first room Samantha grabbed Naruto and forced him to stop. He looked at her with a small, concerned frown as she gave him a stern glare.

“Why did you do that?”

“Do what?”

“Helping the zombified version of you. Why? You know he's similar to me.”

Wetting his bottom lip Naruto, exhaling closed his eyes opened them and looked into Samantha's glowing eyes. “Samantha. Do you remember when we first met?” Frowning a bit and wondering where he is taking this, she nodded in the affirmative. Seeing this Naruto continued. “Do you remember what we promised?”

Samantha opened her mouth to answer, then she paused, the answer at the tip of her tongue. Closing her mouth and the girl looked down at the floor pondering. Thinking. They promised one another... “That we... that we would be friends. No matter what.”

“And despite everything you put me through,” Wincing Samantha looks down ashamed at the reminder of the hell she had made her friend and the others go through in her anger and rage. “I stayed as your friend. I may have lost my memory at the time when I was helping Richtofen but I had bits and pieces come back to me through the journey. And in the end I kept my promise to you. Just like that zombie version of myself, I am serious about keeping my promises and will try damn hard to not break them.”

When he finished talking Samantha took his words at face value. She had put him through hell. She made him fight her army of zombies while he unknowingly helping That Man achieve his ultimate goal. And at the end and That Man had achieved his goal and she was at her most vulnerable, Naruto had the chance to turn his back on her and let Tank, Nikolai and Takeo do away with her for good.

Instead he got them to spare her and he stayed as her friend. He kept his promise to her despite what she put him through. With that thought in mind Samantha nods acceptingly and places her trust in her friend.

But speaking of being his friend, she feels strangely unhappy about that. It's giving her a unsatisfied feeling in her gut at the mere thought of being just 'friends'.

Weird.

With that out of the way Naruto and Samantha continued on following the cables. Because the facility is occupied with people from two organisations they have to tread lightly otherwise they will get discovered. With them following the cables the duo came across a door. A metal one.

It has the cables they're following going through the walls and into the room behind the door, along with dozens upon dozens more leading deeper into the facility.

The boy and girl shared a look for a brief moment then brought their gaze back to the door. Taking the initiative Naruto pressed up against the door and listened to see if there's anyone on the other side.

All he can hear on the other side is the faint sound of power being generated.

“Do you hear anything?” Whispers Samantha.

“Apart from the power being on? No.” He replied in the same volume as he pulled himself away from the door. Naruto stares at the door for a moment before unceremoniously kicking it in. On the other end several people can be heard making a lot of ruckus; turns out there ARE people occupying the room.

Naruto undeterred by the noises strolls into the room with Samantha following him inside. There are several scientists in the room along with a few guards protecting them. Many of them had weapons on them but were not armed. Unfortunately for them Naruto and Samantha are and they opened fire on those who're going for their pistols. With several of their own shot down the rest quickly raised their hands to show their surrender.

Many of them, the Japanese are the majority of them, were faux surrendering however and they tried to take Naruto and Samantha by surprise when they got close. Samantha saw many of them about to tackle them, and she acted quick, raising one hand she used her power to force the attacking Germans and Asians off their feet. They flew back several metres from them and slid across the floor.

Seeing the supernatural act from Samantha and her current glowing eyed, and deathly pale skinned appearance they immediately surrendered. Genuinely this time.

Naruto stopped and stared at them. Hard. He then turns to address his friend and murmurs. “Samantha, tell your countrymen to put their weapons on the ground.”

She nods subtly and talks to the Germans in her native tongue. “Legen sie ihre pistolen auf den boden. Jetzt! (Put your pistols on the ground. Now!)”

They are very surprised to see the teenage girl in front of them is talking to them in German. One of the German scientists is brave enough to ask. “Wer und was sind Sie? (Who and what are you?)” Only for him to cower when Samantha glares nastily at him.

“Wer und was ich bin, ist keine Ihrer Sorge Abschaum. Nun, ich werde dich nicht noch einmal fragen. Legen Sie Ihre Waffen auf den Boden. (Who and what I am is none of your concern scum. Now, I will not ask you again. Put your weapons down on the ground.)” She fiercely said.

“Was werden Sie tun, wenn wir sagen 'Nein'? (What will you do if we say 'no'?)” The same German man asked. He got his answer when Samantha took aim and shot him in the head with her MP-40 before he could react.

Barrel still smoking Samantha looks at the others and says, “Ist die Antwort auf Ihre Fragen? Oder muss ich Resort mehr zu tun, drastische Maßnahmen, zu bekommen, was ich will? (Does That answer any of your questions? Or, do I have to resort to doing more drastic measures, to get what I want?)”

The Germans were quick to put their pistols on the floor. The Japanese seeing what their German comrades are doing are quick to follow now that they know what Samantha is asking them to do.

“Treten Sie über Hier! (Kick them over here!)” She demanded and they are quick to obey, not wanting to incur her wrath.

Naruto and Samantha saw they were armed with the Lugar P08 in regards to the Germans. The Japanese were armed with the Type 26 revolver and type 14 Nambu.

Naruto looks around for the lever generating the electricity that is preventing his other self from escaping. He proceeds to flip the switch down when he found it, causing everyone who surrendered to panic when they saw what he did.

“Masaka! Anata wa nani o shita ka shitte imasu ka? (No! Do you know what you have done?!)” Exclaimed one of the Division 9 scientists.

“Anata wa shi yori mo warui unmei ni watashitachi no subete o unmei! (You doomed us all to fate worse than death!)” Yelled another.

Naruto just looks at him, indifferent, and despite the man speaking in another language he has a feeling on what the men said. He surprised Samantha when he replied to the Asians in their own language. “Watashi wa ki ni shimasen. (I do not care.)”

He was taught more things than just shooting a gun prior to them coming to this dimension after all.

X.X.X.X

Meanwhile the zombified Naruto, or Naruto 2.0 looks around his cage as he saw the electricity get cut off. He smiles. That kid did it! Chuckling Naruto 2.0 dons his military garments, trench coat, gloves, weapon pouches and a canteen, now looking like he came directly from the trenches at No Man's Land in France during World War 1.

Turning around zombie Naruto faces the door and proceeds to Spartan Kick it in. The sheer force behind the kick had broke the cage door from it hinges; it slid across the ground for several feet before coming to a halt.

Naruto 2.0 rolled his shoulders as he stepped out of his one time container. “That felt good.” He said with a chuckle. Then in a display that went against the laws of gravity, the zombie levitates several metres off the ground and floats to the door Naruto 1.0 and Samantha went through and went down the hallway to find and regroup with the teenagers.

He eventually found the room they're inhabiting and peers inside; the people who're keeping him prisoner are yelling at his younger, living counterpart, who is at the lever, and Samantha in the Japanese and German language.

They are trying to warn them of him escaping and that he is going to kill them all. That it is all their fault they're going to die. Now that he thought about it, when he got out there should have been an alarm going off.

He floats into the room looking at the cowering men on their knees as Naruto 1.0 and Samantha turn to him. Only one body. The rest are unarmed but alive.

“Nice to see you have the situation under control.” He said to them once everyone's attention is on him. The scientists and guards He looks at the only corpse in the room.

“Was there any doubt?” Naruto 1.0 asked.

The zombie Naruto jerked a thumb at Samantha. “Considering she got worried about me getting free? Yes.” He sighed and gave the other people in the room a look of disdain. “Shame you didn't kill the rest though. They're going to stab you in the back the first chance they get.”

Naruto took care of that problem however and started shooting the men in the head. Samantha quickly joined in on the killing when she saw them trying to go for the pistols. The scientists were all killed in a matter of seconds, their lifeblood seeping out of their heads and onto the ground.

Naruto changed the magazine in his assault rifle with a fresh one. “There. Problem solved.” He said as he shouldered the weapon.

“...I was not expecting that.” Said the zombie as he followed Naruto 1.0 and Samantha out of the room and deeper.

“We came here to shut this place down.” Said Samantha as the trio headed deeper into the facility. “We'll do it by force if its necessary.”

“Unfortunately for those that are working here that means we have to kill them too so they can't set up anywhere else.” Naruto 1.0 added.

“So what does that say for me?” Naruto 2.0 asked as he stared down at the teenagers with a wary look. He has a bad feeling they're gonna stab him in the back at the end of this.

Naruto 1.0, Samantha and Naruto 2.0 are heading down a staircase at this point, with them still following another group of bunched up cables.

Naruto 1.0 answered. “It means we need to figure out what to do in regards to your situation. You can't stay here alive or dead.” It's too risky for that; and on the off chance someone does find him dead or alive, they will experiment on him again rendering the effort they have put into shutting down this joint facility essentially worthless.

“Because they might use me to their own ends?” Naruto 2.0 questionably asks.

“It's not a question of 'might' or 'might not'. If they do manage to get their hands on you, they WILL exploit you for their own ends.” Naruto 1.0 replied.

“Is that some first hand experience?”

Naruto 2.0 arches a brow with curiosity as Naruto 1.0 shakes his head. “No. It's my gut instinct.”

“Good. You should always trust your gut. I didn't and look where it got me! I became a zombie and all because I did not trust my gut.”

“What happened that made you like that?” Samantha asked.

“Apart from what I already mentioned? I was sent to infiltrate Group 935 several months before the break out of the Great War by the Emperor of Japan.” Naruto 2.0 sighs and shoves his hands into the pockets of his trench coat. “Unfortunately, I was caught a month in and they...well...let's just say the things they did to me are to graphic to mention.” He hunches a bit forward, his eyes narrowing, he straightens himself as he adds, “Afterwards some scientists forced me to touch the M.P.D and I got myself bound to it. Division 9 was created sometime later and they allied themselves with Group 935 to further their research.”

“How did you get to the moon if you were in the M.P.D?” Samantha asks.

“Teleportation.” Was his answer and he continued saying, “The Edward Richtofen from my timeline had developed and perfected it. It's one of his crowning achievements. He made a small and fairly large device; the small one is attachable to your arm. The big one, well, I wasn't there but I believe they attached four of those devices to four large tubes and used it to teleport me and the M.P.D to the moon.”

The trio are now at the bottom of the staircase and are now making their way down another corridor. However, the corridor is much wider as there are several tables about.

“That explains how you got there and back.” Naruto 1.0 mused out loud.

“I'm curious about something.” Samantha says as a thought came to her.

“What about?” Naruto 1.0 and 2.0 asks at the same time.

Samantha looks at Naruto 2.0. “What colour is Element 115 in your timeline? Ours is dark red.”

Naruto 2.0 blinks and looks down at Samantha with a surprised expression on his face. “Dark red? Really?” Samantha nods affirmatively. “Huh. Weird. It's dark yellow in mine.”

Naruto 1.0 hummed musingly. “Dark red in ours. Dark yellow in yours. I think it's safe to say that the colour of element 115 is different in each timeline.” Naruto 1.0 looks pointedly at his alternate self. “Along with some notable differences in them as well.”

Naruto 2.0 saw the look Naruto 1.0 is giving him and nods affirmatively. “Indeed. Which is why it is critical we stop my timelines version of Group 935 and Division 9 here. If they are trying to replicate these weapons with Element 115 powering them, it won't end well for my timeline and if they have a way to travel through dimensions...”

“They can get back to their own timeline any time they wish.” Naruto 1.0 added.

“And with you imprisoned here they had an unlimited access to 115.” Samantha finished.

“And they can design and build wonder weapons with 115 taken from me without anyone knowing.” Naruto 2.0 concluded and Naruto 1.0 and Samantha shared look. That explains why they found abandoned facilities belonging to Group 935 in the Elemental Nations. Those men and women must have abandoned those places prior to them making their official appearance in the Elemental Nations.

A few minutes of them walking in silence the trio came across another closed door. The cables they are following are going through the walls on the top left and right corners of the doorway. Naruto 1.0 and Samantha took their place at both sides of the door.

Naruto 2.0 on the other hand merely floated in front of the obstruction. He stared at the door with his eyes narrowing and took his hand out from his trench coat pocket. He decided to take the more direct approach. He held out his hand in front of him, palm facing the door, and blast the door off its hinges to the surprise of Samantha and Naruto 1.0.

There are people on the other side as the trio could hear them yell in panic and surprise as they saw Naruto 2.0 floating into the room. The mist covering his form and his vibrant blue eyes peering through the fog, glaring down at them as if they were the scum of the Earth.

Then Naruto 2.0 to the surprise of Naruto 1.0 and Samantha started talking in Japanese. “Minasan, kon'nichiwa. Watashi wa himada! Soshite, watashi wa anata o shita ni oku tame ni koko ni imasu! (Hello everyone. I am free! And I am here to put you down!)”

That declaration is followed by several people from Division 9 exclaiming with panic along with the sounds of swords being drawn and rifles being cocked.

“Fukanō! Dono yō ni shite nigerundeshita! (Impossible! How did you escape!)”

“Kare wa watashitachi subete o koroshimasu! (He will kill us all!)”

Naruto 2.0 growls, the fog surrounding him thickening, he spreads his arms wide as if daring them to attack. “Nani ka mondaide mo arimasu ka? Anata wa tameshite mite, watashi o teishi suru koto ni yotte, anata no senzo o sonchō suru tsumori wa arimasen ka? (What is the matter? Are you not going to try and honour your ancestors by stopping me?)”

Naruto 1.0 and Samantha take a quick peak into the room to see what kind of opposition they're going to face. This room is mainly filled with people from Division 9. Japanese soldiers that are armed with the Arisaka bolt-action rifle; there's a few officers as well in their decorated military garb. One had their katana's unsheathed and is holding it in front of him in a defensive stance.

“Watashi no sosen wa, kono tame ni watashi ni egao ni narimasu. (My ancestors will smile upon me for this.)” Said the officer with the unsheathed katana.

“Karera wa anata ga anata jishin no 1 o uragitte kita hakken shita baai, karera wa anata ni egao nodarou ka? (Will they smile upon you when they discover you have betrayed one of your own?)” Naruto 2.0 countered.

Thankfully for the duo that are still behind the doorway no one saw them peering into the room. They are too focused on keeping Naruto 2.0 within their line of sight.

The room is large and square. There is a single circular pillar in the middle of said room and there are several tables and chairs. On top of said tables are documents of with the emblem of Division 9 and Group 935 on them. The scientists and soldiers are spread throughout the room. The scientists are looking at the floating, fog covered zombie with terrified eyes. With the soldiers being the only ones who are calm.

Naruto 1.0 gets Samantha's attention and hefts his M-16 before motioning meaningfully to the Division 9 members. She quickly understood what her Naruto is trying to convey and she hefts her MP-40 and nods affirmatively.

The officer ignored what Naruto 2.0 said and exlaimed, “Watashi no senzo wa, anata jishin no yō ni satsugai no tame ni watashinokazoku no sai ni akuma o kōun o motarasudeshou! (My ancestors will bring fortune upon my family for slaying a demon such as yourself!)” Then with a mighty war cry the officer lunges forward with the intent to impale the floating zombified Naruto on his blade!

Naruto 2.0 dodges to the left and rebalances himself. At the same time Naruto 1.0 and Samantha leans out of cover with their assault rifle and sub machine gun up. The two opened fire in short controlled bursts, shooting and killing the katana wielding man who had failed his attempt at impaling the other Naruto.

With the man dead the teenagers shifted their aim and took down the other guards and scientists who are trying to react to the sudden gunfire only for the Division 9 members to be shot down by them, or impeded by the zombie Naruto who is using his otherworldly powers to keep them in place, long enough for the teenagers to gun them down.

Naruto 1.0 and Samantha both cautiously move into the room with their guns up, covering their weak spots and gunning down any one that tried to stand up to them.

Within seconds the personnel in the room had been gunned down leaving both Naruto's and Samantha the only ones still standing. Or so they thought. From the corner of his eye Naruto 2.0 saw one of the scientists trying to crawl away as quietly as he could and seeing the opportunity to get some information on the facility, he went over to interrogate the man.

Daichi Handa is a man who wanted to go big. When Division 9 was created he had been picked by the Emperor himself to design and create powerful weapons to use against the allies in their war. He never expected this to happen though! One of Group 935's test subjects had escaped. Then two teenagers appeared in the room, one whom looks like a younger version of said test subject. The other is a German girl who has eyes that are similar to the test subject too.

Obviously Group 935 has been keeping things hidden from them. And if they haven't then the chief Excursive Officers of Division 9 and Group 935 have been keeping things hidden from the grunts. When those teenagers came in and started shooting everyone he thought he could play this situation in to his favour. If he pretended he had been shot and died he could then crawl out of the room when the attackers aren't looking and warn the others of the impending threat.

Unfortunately for Daichi Handa someone took notice of his attempt to escape and grabbed him by the scruff of his shirt. “Doko ni anata ga okonatte iru to omoimasu ka? (Where do you think you're going?)” To his utter terror the voice belongs to none other than Group 935's test subject.

He let out a pathetic whimper as he is turned on his back and meets the vibrant glowing blue eyes of Naruto 2.0 glaring down at him.

“Watashi o korosu shinaide kudasai. (Please do not kill me.)” The scientist begged with a whimper. He wanted to live damn it!

Naruto 2.0 growled and effortlessly lifted the man off the ground, his feet dangling several metres off the ground. The young Naruto and Samantha watches as Naruto 2.0 interrogates the whimpering man. “Watashi ga shiritai oshietekudasai, watashi wa anata ga sun sete itadaku baai ga gozaimasu. (Tell me what I want to know and I might let you live.)”

The scientist said nothing and despite the fear he felt towards the sentient zombie he gathered as much courage as he could and stared with defiance. Naruto 2.0 however could see the fear in Daichi's eyes depite the brave bravado he is putting up.

“Ā? Anata wa kotaeru tsumori wa nai nodesu ka? (Oh? You are not going to answer?)” Naruto 2.0 questions, and when the Daichi stayed silent the zombie thinned his lips before putting a hand on the man's forehead as he said, “Don'nani. Watashi wa watashi ga motomeru chishiki o eru tame ni hokanohōhō o motte imasu. (No matter. I have other ways to obtain the knowledge I seek.)”

Before Daichi could comprehend what is going to happen he let out a pain filled whimper as he felt something entering his mind. Naruto 2.0's palm is glowing with a dark yellow aura, his dimensions version of Element 115 and he is injecting it into the man's brain, hoping to use it to gather the relevant information they need as well as the layout of the complex.

The process took nearly 30 seconds and when Naruto 2.0 is done he had gotten the information they needed. The rooms. The security placements. Everything. Unfortunately for Daichi his head exploded in a grotesque fashion. His brain matter and skull fragments dirtied the floor. The Element 115 coursing through the veins of the sentient zombie was too much for the scientist to handle.

Naruto 2.0 stands up and looks at the teenagers. “I know where everything is. Follow me.” He said to them, before floating off to a nearby door.

Naruto 1.0 and Samantha share a brief look before following. They made damn sure they were at a arms length from the older Naruto.

With this facility being occupied they have a lot of work to do in order to get it shut down. Hopefully they will get some insight on what the fuck these assholes are trying to do here.
Sign up to rate and review this story