Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 25

by youngandreckless 4 reviews

chapter 25

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-25 - Updated: 2006-08-26 - 894 words

0Unrated
sorry, my brain has shut off. I probbaly shoulda waited until tomorrow morning to update.. since it it almost 3. ohh well. enjoy




Chapter 25




Joe's POV


"Because between you and Pete and all this relationship change, the world is gonna fall apart, life was great 2 years ago,"
"Life was different two years ago, with the whole kidnapping bull, I dont see how you two can expect everything just to fall back in place, perfectly,"
"We dont expect it too, but we pushing it along," Andy smiled, I rolled my eyes.
"She doesnt care, read my lips... its over, Fred should be on the bus allready right?" I asked getting up. They nodded, "Good im gonna go crash, that way im there allready," One hour left and Im sure Id have to deal with a drunken Laura and most likely Stacey to. Better get some shut eye now.



Laura's POV


"He's gonna be pissed at you cause you drank isnt he?" Cole asked as we walked off the dance floor, surpisingly we were holding our shots fine.
"I dont wanna think about him right now, Ive screwed everything up so bad, I dont know if we'll ever be able to fix it," I fell into the chair, you could tell I was tipsy, "We must be immune to shots," I laughed.
"No, its just a trick I learned, mix your shot with a secret tip, you dont get as drunk, so you can drink more," he shrugged.
"Still looking out for me," I smiled.
"I say while you got the chance, and before you depress yourself anymore, you try to talk to him, and if he acts like an ass, I'll put out a hit," he laughed.
"Thanks," I mumbled standing up giving him a hug, pulling away a few minutes later.
"Call me, i'll listen," I nodded walking out of the place. I walked seeing Fall Out Boys tour bus, I hoped he was on the bus allready, we did have a half hour left.
"Joe in here?" I asked Fred as he walked around the bus. He nodded, I quietly walked on the bus and to the bunk area. I pulled the curtain to his bunnk back quietly, he laid there sleeping. I didnt wanna wake him but I didnt want this to go on, "Joey," I whispered, "Please wake up, I gotta talk to you," he opened his eyes blinking a few times, "hi," I mummbled. he closed his eyes again, "No please dont ignore me, I gotta talk to you,"
"What about? Laura im tired I wanna sleep,"
"I know, Im sorry but this cant wait," he sighed climbing out of the bunk and following me to the back, sitting on the couch.
"I dont want to fight, so if its gonna turn into that Im going back to sleep," he mumbled rubbing his eyes, I knealt down in front of him, resting my chin on his knee.
"I dont wanna fight, I wanna fix this, I wanna figure out how to make us work, I dont wanna loose you,"
"What happen to the 100 shots you were taking?" he asked.
"I drank them all, and won... but it was more like 10 shots instead of a 100, thanks to Cole, I just do it to make it stop hurting, to make everything feel allright, I didnt wanna break my promise to you,"
"You dont think I hurt? You dont think I wanna bury myself in a bottle drink this shit all away? With maturing comes control, I thought we were gonna be passed this partying and drinking shit, you didnt pick up not one drink in the last two years now all of sudden all of this life is to hard for you? All of sudden using me as the sheild not working?" I wiped away the tears that espaced passed his eyes, "I love you, but I dont wanna do this with you, I dont wanna let you think that what you did is allright, because its not, you broke a huge promise and almost cheated on me again.." I nodded not knowing what to say, we were both crying now as silence took over, "Dont tell me you wanna work on it, and then go out that night and drink, if this was reversed you'd have me eaten alive,"
"I do wanna work on it,"




Pete's POV


"Wha?" I stood stunned.
"Not the reponse I was hoping for," she looked down.
"I umm im sorry Mirah..."
"Pete lets go!" I turned seeing Patrick.
"I'll call you," I mumbled, kissing her cheek, running over to Patrick, "I didnt even notice the time,"
"Its 230... Joe and your sister are talking,"
"Shes not wasted?" I raised my eye brows looking at Patrick.
"I guess not,"




Stacey's POV



"I dont wanna go, I wanna keep dancing," I tried ot make Charlie dance with me.
"You gotta get on this bus," he mumbled helping me up the steps.
"You didnt even party, you no fun!" I turned pointing at him, I stepped back pulling him down on top of me as I fell back into a chair, I giggled, "You're cute," I smiled. He rolled his eyes standing up.
"She's all yours," he nodded walking off the bus, as Patrick adn Pete got on.
"Hi Stacey,"
"Petey!" I jumped up, hugging him, crashing my lips against his.
Sign up to rate and review this story