Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Playing the Angel

Teasing the Puppy

by Noizchild 0 reviews

On a naughty whimp, Mike decides to try a little experiment on Vivian in this saucy little lemon.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-06-26 - 1131 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Sixteen: Teasing the Puppy:

December 13th, 2010.

Mike had the urge to test something out. He watched Vivian study for a final exam in the living room. She fit the trope of the girl next door well. Too well in his opinion.

"You know something," Mike said. "You are too bland."

"Uh-huh," Vivian said, not looking up from her textbooks. Mike leaned forward.

"You are so vanilla, he added. "You won't give head, use toys, let me eat you out, do anything kinky, or be on top. You are so… bland." Vivian looked up, unimpressed.

"And that's a bad thing?" she asked.

Mike put his arms behind his head. "Well, yeah."

"May I ask why?"

"It just is. Vanilla bores me."

"There's nothing wrong with it. What's wrong with a simple night of missionary sex without kink?" Her ears perked up when she heard him laughing at her.

"What's so funny?" Vivian asked as she put her hands on her hips. Mike smiled at her like a charming rascal.

"You don't know how to do those things, do you?" he asked.

"Why would I want to?" she asked.

"Why not?"

"That's not a good argument."

"It's worked before." Mike studied her face. As predicted, Vivian looked disgusted. Still, he wanted her to prove him wrong.

"What about girl on top?" the demon asked. "Are you at least okay with that?" Vivian's face turned red as she looked away.

"Maybe…" she mumbled. Mike raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry?" he asked.

"I said maybe. Please don't make me repeat myself."

The other demon chuckled. "Prove it."

Vivian's eyes widened as her whole face turned bright red. "W-W-What?!"

Mike held out his arms. "Come on, get at me."

"Wait… Now?"

"Yes. Top me right now." He noted the nervous look on his girl's face. "What's wrong? Scared?"

"No!"

"Then do it! Prove that a woman on top is okay!"

Vivian puffed up her cheeks. "Jerk!"

"Do it!"

"Fine! Close your eyes."

Mike gave her a funny look. "Why?"

"You want me to do this, do you?"

"Okay, okay." He closed his eyes. Vivian gulped and stood up. Each step made her heart pound like a freight train. I am actually doing this. I am actually going to do this. She climbed into his lap and kissed his lips. A small kiss, to be exact. Mike opened his eyes as she pulled away.

"That's it?" he asked.

"Hey, shut up!" Vivian shouted. "I'm trying!" Mike patted her on the head.

"Need help?" he asked. She turned away; cheeks puffed.

"Shut up!" Vivian said again. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I'll take it as a yes," the demon said. "And you are coming with me." Mike grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her down the hall.

"Mike, what the hell?" she asked. She tried to look for a way out of this unfolding experiment. Too late by the time the bedroom door closed.

Mike sat on the foot of his bed. "Here's how it's going to go. I won't do anything. You have to be the one to make all of the moves. Don't try to go all soft on me. Bring out the wild dog inside. I want to be turned on, but you have to enjoy it too." Vivian stared as he spoke. The sharp lust in his eyes and voice seemed to tempt her own. She climbed atop the older demon.

"Mmm. I like where this is going," he said. Vivian kissed him on the lips. His hand rested on her lower demon's shirt and began rubbing on her skin in a small. Slow circular motion. To her surprise, the sensation woke up something inside of her. Vivian grabbed onto Mike, her nails digging into his back. Her boyfriend smiled in the kiss.

Is this what turns her on? He instantly came up with an idea. Mike moved his fingers up her spine. He took in the little moans escaping from her caramel lips. The older demon broke off the kiss to stare into her eyes. Vivian panted as her pupils dilated. Mike licked his lips.

"You like me touching your back like this, don't you?" he asked. Vivian leaned down and gave him an open-mouthed kiss. She sat up and took off her deep red shirt. Mike ogled the young wolf demon's plump breasts. Her white bra gave the impression of a push-up. Vivian took off Mike's shift before he could say a word.

"Is this what you want?" she asked.

"You're not done," he said. "Talk to me after we get down to doing it."

"Yes sir," his younger girlfriend said like she was channeling a porn star. Vivian reached down and untied her sweatpants. Mike smirked at the sight of her grey boy-cut panties.

"That's what you wear under your clothes?" he asked.

"Shut up," his girlfriend hissed. The wolf demon reached down and unfastened his belt. It took all of her self-control not to rip up his jeans with her claws. Once she got them off, his boxers followed to the tatami mats. Mike seized Vivian's wrists as she reached for her bra.

"Let me get that for you," he said.

"I thought you weren't going to do anything," Vivian said.

"Just let me do this part. Please?" How could she say no to those puppy-dog eyes?

"Fine. If you must."

"Nice." Mike made sure to run his fingers up his girlfriend's spine before he reached her bra. He smiled wickedly as he handled each hook. With one snatch, her bra ended up on the floor. His fingers danced down Vivian's spine to her panties. After those wound up on the floor, her knees came on each side of Mike.

"Before we begin…" Vivian said.

"I'm on it," Mike said. He reached over to his nightstand drawer and pulled out a condom. Vivian smiled like a hungry queen. And like a queen, she mounted her boyfriend and began riding him. Vivian never knew herself to scream loud. The first time she slept with Mike was decent. She was learning about herself then, just like she was now. Only this time…

Vivian threw back her head and moaned. Mike reached up and fondled her breasts. The wolf demon pumped harder and shut her eyes.

"Are you enjoying this?" her boyfriend asked.

"Yes!" Vivian screamed. Her nails dug into his skin as she grabbed onto his body in a needy embrace. Mike didn't hold back as he fell apart in pleasure.

"Ah!" he howled. To his surprise, Vivian collapsed beside him, sound asleep. Mike smirked as he pulled the sheet over her shoulder. She proved him right after all with his experiment. Maybe he could open her up to kinky things? He would have to see.
Sign up to rate and review this story