Categories > Original > Humor > Deep Space

Scandal

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Aki and Mark awake to the aftermath of last night in shock and panic.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2016-06-30 - 497 words - Complete

0Unrated
Scandal

A wave of confusion washed over Aki’s face. Okay, what is going on here? She looked over at the clock on her nightstand. To her surprise, it was only about seven in the morning. Aki took a breath and tried to work through what had happened last night.

Okay… Mark and I went out drinking last night. I might have said something and then… Aki rubbed her forehead.Ack! My head is hurting already! Mark snored beside her as he turned over. Aki tilted her head.

This doesn’t make sense. How did this happen? She knew the answer, but didn’t want to come to that.No, no, no! Aki puffed up her cheeks and tried to think. This is really confusing. Did we actually… She shook her head.No, not that again! I don’t want to come to that! Aki paused.

Maybe we just took off our clothes and went to bed. Yeah… I hope… Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard mumbling. Aki turned and looked to her right to see Mark opening his eyes. He yawned before he sat up and looked around.

“Wha?” Mark asked. He turned and looked Aki in the eye. “What are you doing in my room?”

“This is my room,” she said.

“Huh?” he asked. The woman pointed to the wall near the bedroom door. Mark turned his head and noticed the big black poster of a samurai riding a white tiger with his sword raised above his head.

“Oh,” he said. “How did I end up in your room?”

“That’s what I’m trying to figure out.” When she looked down at the sheets, her eyes widened. The stains in the black fabric told her all that she needed to know. Her face burned bright red.

“Get out!” she shouted. Mark tilted his head.

“What? Why?” he asked. His “girlfriend” threw a pillow in his face.

“Just get out!” she screamed. He put up his hands.

“Okay, okay. I’m leaving.” Mark climbed out bed with the sheets covering his junk. “Where are my clothes?” Aki tried not to look at his ass as he tried to find his clothes.

“I’ll find them later!” she shouted. “Get out!”

“Okay!” Mark dashed out of her room. Aki fell back on her bed and groaned. She pulled the pillow over her face, wishing for this faux paus to be over.

“Nee-san?” a girl’s voice said in the hallway. Aki opened her eyes.Don’t tell me… She lifted her head to see Natsu standing in the doorway, staring at her with a confused look on her face. Aki covered her breasts and put her hand over her eyes.

“Natsu!” she said. “What are you doing here?” Her younger sister blinked at her.

“Why did Mark greet me at the door with no clothes on?” Natsu asked. Aki fell back on the bed groaning again.

To her dismay, it was about to get worse.
Sign up to rate and review this story