Categories > Original > Humor > Deep Space

Return Spy

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Natsu returns and brings more bad news to an embarrassed Aki.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2016-06-30 - 434 words - Complete

0Unrated
Return Spy

Nee-san?” a girl’s voice said in the hallway. Aki opened her eyes.Don’t tell me… She lifted her head to see Natsu standing in the doorway, staring at her with a confused look on her face. Aki covered her breasts and put her hand over her eyes.

“Natsu!” she said. “What are you doing here?” Her younger sister blinked at her.

“Why did Mark greet me at the door with no clothes on?” Natsu asked. Aki fell back on the bed groaning again.

“Never mind that,” she muttered. “What are you doing here?”

“Aneki sent me here,” Natsu answered without missing a beat. Her older sister froze and slowly sat up.

“What?” she asked.

“I’m not the only one. The rest of the family’s coming too.”

“What?!”

“Fuyu and Haru are getting jobs on with academy staff.”

“What?!”

Natsu nodded. “Yep. Ichiro too.”

Aki rested her head on her lap. Why? What the hell?! How did this happen? Can this day get any worse?

“Nee-san,” Natsu said. Aki’s eyes moved downwards.

“What is it now?” she asked.

“Why did Mark greet me at the door with no clothes on?”

Aki pressed her hand against her forehead. “Please don’t ask.”

Natsu tilted her head. “Wait. Did you…?”

“Get out!”

“Nee-san?”

“Get out! Please get out!”

The younger sister shrugged her shoulders. “Okay.” Aki groaned as Natsu turned and walked away. Please make me disappear, she thought. How the fuck did this happen?!

------

Aki finally managed to get her head back together after what felt like two hours when her stomach started growling. She figured that she wouldn’t be able to avoid her family forever. Might as well get this over with, Aki thought. She stared at herself in the full-length mirror and took a deep breath.

“I can do this,” she told herself. Aki clenched her fists and nodded before exiting her room. This would suck, but better to get this over with now. That attitude began to crumble when she walked into the living room.

Mark and all of her siblings sat waiting for her. Aki felt herself shrinking as all eyes resting on her. Her “boyfriend” sat in the middle of the couch looking ashamed. Haru gave her sister a condescending glare. Fuyu, Ichiro, and Natsu seemed to look at her with pity. Aki took slow steps backwards.

I can’t do this! Why didn’t I run away when I had the chance?! Aki’s heels were in the hallway. Haru straightened up her glass.

“Aki-chan, we need to talk,” she said.
Sign up to rate and review this story