Categories > Original > Humor > Deep Space

Hell Night

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Aki, Mark, and Sick Boy have another night out. However, things are still awkward between Aki and Mark.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2016-07-05 - 602 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hell Night

Is this the real life? Is it just fantasy?

Part I

It was another Friday night for Tokyo-Zion Academy. Mark and Sick Boy managed to successfully get Aki to come out with them for the night. The Japanese woman looked around outside.

“Where are we going?” she asked.

“Just out,” Sick Boy said.

“But where?”

“Don’t ask questions,” Mark said. He and Sick Boy grabbed her by the arms and led her further into the budding night. In truth, Aki didn’t really mind it. She was just happy to get out of the apartment again.

The trio hit the first bar they could find. Aki tilted her head.

“The Black Duck?” she asked. “How did you find this place?”

“By chance,” Sick Boy said. “Shall we go in?” Aki and Mark followed the player into the bar. The first round of drinks was on him. However, Sick Boy sat between the fake couple. Mark and Aki still hadthat issue to deal with. Their “misadventure” started with alcohol. Sick Boy looked between the awkward “couple”.

“What’s the matter?” he asked.

“Nothing,” Mark said. “Nothing at all.” Aki shook her head. Sick Boy shrugged.

“Alright then…” he mumbled. More drinks came their way.

Part II

Sometime in the night, Sick Boy slipped away to the bathroom. Mark and Aki were left alone. They hadn’t had time to be awkward or talk about what happened. (Her family ate up most of that time.) Mark looked down at his glass.

“Well…”

Aki put her hands in her lap. “We need to talk.”

“Yeah.” No words followed so far. Mark lifted his head.

“Did we…?”

“Yes!”

“Oh.” He looked down at his empty glass. “So what does that make us?”

Aki looked up at him with big eyes. “What?!”

“Are we a real couple now? Fuck buddies? What are we here?”

“I don’t know.”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know, okay?!”

Mark put up his hands. “Okay, okay. Geez.”

“Can we stop talking about this now?”

“Yes.”

“Thank you.” Silence once again sat on their heads. Sick Boy rejoined them at the bar. He looked between the fake couple.

“Did I miss anything?” he asked. Mark and Aki glared at him. Sick Boy shrugged.

“Guess not…” he mumbled. The trio ordered around round of drinks.

Part III

The rest of the night perked up, however. Alcohol has the power to lift a good time. Though, Aki and Mark did their best not to get too carried away. Sick Boy could tell there was something awkward going on, but didn’t care. He was too busy enjoying the company of two new young ladies he ran into. Once again, he disappeared to the bathroom with them in tow this time. Mark and Aki watched with odd looks on their faces.

“How many times has he done that?” Aki asked.

“Who knows?” Mark said back.

“Ah.” She and him took another drink together.

Part IV

After three in the morning, it was time to go. Mark and Aki really didn’t get anywhere. Sick Boy, on the other hand, scored big. He about had every girl in the bar. Meanwhile, his companions stood off to the side looking awkward.

“Someone’s going to get pregnant soon,” Aki whispered to her “boyfriend”.

“Yeah,” he said back. Despite an almost good night, she couldn’t tell him tonight that she would be heading out again. He didn’t deserve that again. For now, Aki forced herself to smile and try to enjoy the night.

They still needed to talk about that night.
Sign up to rate and review this story