Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

chapter 26

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 26

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-26 - Updated: 2006-08-26 - 516 words

0Unrated
Chapter 26

Stacey's POV

Pulling back I examined his face. "wait you no petey" I studied him closer. "You Patrick!" laughing I turned to the person next to him.

"YOU PETEY" I grinned as pete grabbed my arm pulling me to the back of the bus.

"Petey! Me didn't know you so bold" I giggled as he sat me down on the couch. He sat next to me staring at me.

"you look mad" I stated closing my eyes and leaning back.

"whats wrong with you. Why are you drinking so much" he asked I could hear the frustation in his voice and maybe even hurt?

"you make me sad. I drink away pain"


Laura's POV

"Just because you want to fix things now doesn't me I do" Joe muttered rolling over. I stared at him in disbelief. "what?!"

"laura you pushed me to far." The tears started flowing again.

"please Joe. Give me a chance" I whispered staring at his back. He turned over looking at me.

"stop drinking then we will talk" his eyes met mine and I nodded "I will" I got up walking to the back.

"LAURA!" stacey yelled running to me tackling me to the ground.

"you're waisted" I laughed pushing her off of me. She looked back at me sticking out her tongue

"charlie said same thingy" then she started grinning tapping me excitedly. "I danced with charlie" I looked past her to see pete staring at us. I pushed her over. She got up shrugging before running off.

"whats wrong brother?" I asked sitting down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me close.

"I don't know what to do anymore" he sighed playing with my hoodie.

"what happened?" he looked at me closely before closing his eyes. "Mirah told me she loved me" oh god that's not good.

"and you said..." he shook his head biting back a laugh. "I told her I would call her"

"PETE! You don't tell a girl that" I yelled with wide eyes. "do you love her too?" He thought about it for a moment before shaking his head.

"I like her a lot but I don't think its love"


Joe's POV

"oh joey!" oh god just what I want to deal with.

"go away stacey" I laughed waving my hand trying to push her away.

"nope" she jumped on me. "if you are staying here then your taking a nap" I pulled her down next to me.

"ok" she was silent for a moment "joey?"

"yeah" I sighed.

"are you happy" she asked after a moment. "not really" she nodded thinking. I closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep "Joey?"

"what?" I asked not opening my eyes. "will things ever be ok again?" I could hear the fear in her voice. "I pray it will" she nodded rolling back over. "joey?"

"what stacey"

"thank you" she whispered before finally closing her eyes. I waited a moment before trying to go back to sleep after I was sure she wasn't going to say anything I too closed my eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story