Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 27

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 27

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-26 - Updated: 2006-08-26 - 1393 words

0Unrated
Chapter 27




Laura's POV


"Love sucks," I mumbled.
"I guess I get to kick Joe's ass?" I looked up at him as he smiled. I shook my head.
"No, but you can kick mine," I smiled back.
"That's not as fun," he shook his head. I rested my arm on his knee, and my other wrapped in his arm, as both of his arms rested on my shoulders, and his chin leaned against the top of my head, this is the way the two of us fell asleep.
"STACEY!"
"Shut up! oh fuck," I opened my eyes hearing Stacey and Joe yell.
"People still tryin to sleep!" Pete yelled throwing a pillow at Joe.
"She shouldnt drink, hangovers are bitches and so are the friends that get to give you wake up calls," Joe laughed throwing the pillow back at Pete almost hitting me instead.
"Joe leave her alone," Patrick sat at the end of the couch in the front of the bus, looking at me and smiling, "Afternoon, sunshine," I smiled.
"Afternoon," I mumbled sitting up.
"Now everyone's, thanks Joe!" Pete yelled.
"Anytime!" he laughed walking back up front.
"The camera was all mixed up this morning, it was cute how you and Pete and Joe and Stacey fell asleep but it woulda been a hell of alot cuter if it was switched," Patrick looked down at his book looking up at me and Pete for a second then back up.
"What the fuck were you told about recording me while I sleep!" Pete threw a pillow at him.
"It was to cute to resist, you holding your sissy like she was gonna die if you let go," he laughed, "And Stacey had her foot in Joe's eye, me and Andy just got good laughs this morning,"
"Yes we did!" Andy yelled from his bunk.
"Great for you, dont record me sleeping anymore!" Pete pointed at Patrick before getting up.
"As you wish my love," I shook my head as Patrick turned back to his book. I looked to the back seeing Joe mess with Stacey, I sighed leaning back, "He'll come around, love likes to take stops," Patrick leaned over mumbling to me.
"What are you talking about?" I looked at him, playing with the zipper on my hoodie.
"Love likes to take stops, this is just a stop, you'll be back on the road soon enough," he smiled.
"Patrick I told you about all that smoking," I laughed pushing him away from me.
"I know im sorry, blame Pete that boy stress's me," he laughed. I rolled my eyes.
"Laura!" I heard Pete yell.
"What?" I asked sitting up sighing.
"This thing thats on my pillow, she belongs to you does she not?" he shook his head pointing to Alla.
"She likes your pillow, just leave her," I laughed.
"Get her off my pillow, or at the next stop, she gets left behind,"
"You're soo mean, she's not doing anything, shes out of your way, sleeping,"
"Three seconds," he put three of his fingers up at me, I rolled my eyes, "One..."
"Two!" Patrick and I yelled at him, then laughing as he pouted.
"Get her off my pillow!" he jumped up and down like a kid pointing to his pillow.
"Alla," I called, she didnt move, "Shes not moving," I shook my head.
"Exactly come get her,"
"Just pick her up and move her allready," Joe pushed pass Pete picking Alla up, putting her on the ground, "How hard was that?" he shook his head walking back to the back room.
"We werent talking to you! we dont even like you right now!" Pete turned yelling at him, fixing his pillow. I heard Joe mumble something, and Pete reponse was dont make me come back there.
"Stop screaming," Andy stuck his hand out punching Pete in the arm.




Stacey's POV


I sat up my head killing me. "Hangovers, the best in the world ey?" I looked over seeing Joe sit on the floor playing video games.
"No,"
"Well then why shove all them drinks down your throat?" he looked to me for a second.
"Because it makes everything easy," I mumbled.
"Yeah well it was easy for what 12 hours? now its hard again?"
"It can be easy again, just give me a few minutes to get up and drink some more," I nodded at him.
"That's what I dont get, how can you drink it away knowing its gonna hurt 100 times worse in the morning?" he paused his game looking at me, "Cause hangover's alone are killer, but adding the pain of whatever you tried to drink away, wouldnt that make it worse pain then what you started with?"
"If you want to get down into it, I guess, but no one thinks about it that way,"
"Life would be easier if certain people thought about it that way," he turned away playing his game again.
"How long are you gonna make her suffer? She wont last a week here on this bus with you without drinking, I know her better then you and Pete put together, she hurts over something and she drinks it away, its not the best choice but its gotten her and me through ruffer days,"
"Well if she loves me like she says she find away to deal with it,"
"She did, until her life was turned up side down, im not saying run in there to her now and make up, its possible that way, but dont sit in here nad her out there and both your hearts screaming for each other, this love stuff is complicated, and you throw all of our past into the mix with it, and it makes it worse, she's still a baby, she's still learning to deal with stuff like this,"
"You sure shes not the only one?" he looked to me.
"Of course not, that's why we're best friends, we relate to each other, more then we want sometimes," I looked down at my hands, "Just dont drag it out to long, I hate to see the two of you suffer when you both want it fixed," I shook my head getting up, slowly. my head was still hurting, terribly.



Joe's POV


"Stace," she turned looking at me, "Thanks, hopefully it wont be drawn out for you and Pete, you two at least havent stomped on each other's hearts,"
"And because of that, we might not have as much of a chance to reconnected, think about it you want her more then ever and she hurt you,"
"But everyone is different," I shook my head. She nodded leaving me alone playing my video games. I looked down as Alla ran into the back before Stacey closed the door, she looked at me then at the door, "Why did you come in here if you wanted to be out there?" I asked her. She licked my hand, turning to the door barking, "Alla stop," I told her, she looked at me then at the door again. I got up opening it, sitting back down, she looked at me again barking. "Its open go," she kept barking.
"SHUT HER UP!" Pete and Andy yelled.
"Want me to take her?" Laura appeared in the doorway.
"If you want," I mumbled turning my attention to my game. Laura went to pick Alla up and she ran over into my lap, barking at Laura, "Stop!" I yelled at her, closing her mouth. "You stay in here and be quiet or you go out there and be quiet, either way be quiet," I let her mouth go and she went about barking, "She got that shit from you," I looked to Laura, then back at Alla.
"She did not," she mumbled sitting on the couch, Alla shut up. A moment later Laura went to get up and Alla started barking like a mad man again, she looked back.
"Make her shup up!" Pete and Andy yelled at the same time again.
"I guess you're stuck here," I looked up at her. She shook her head, sitting back down. I turned my attention back to my game.




Stacey's POV



I crawled into Laura's bunk, I didnt feel like climbing into mine. I placed my pillow on hers and covered up, closing my eyes. Sleeping away the headache would be the only option right now.
Sign up to rate and review this story