Categories > TV > Supernatural > Caught Writing the Story

Questions

by FantasyIntoReality 0 reviews

Crowley has you cornered. What will you do? You poor thing...

Category: Supernatural - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-07-16 - 743 words

0Unrated
"Dammit, Crowley!" You spun around to face him. Now, real anger flooded your cheeks, and you stomped over to where he was sitting at his throne.
"Take me back,"
you practically hiss at him. He merely smirked up at you, "Why? I rather do enjoy your company, pissy or not."
You fumed.
"Besides, I have some questions for you."
Your anger simmered down, and instead felt your stomach twist into knots. What kinds of questions?
"Oh, don't worry yourself, luv. They aren't bad queries." Crowley tries to assure you.
You narrowed your eyes at him.
Can he really read your mind..?
You cocked your head cautiously, and slowly ask,"..What kind of questions..?"
Crowley stood and made his way to a table with scotch and glass cups. As he poured himself a glass, he replied,"Just curious questions. You know," he turned to you, leaning on the table and taking a sip,"Questions about thoughts."
He gave you a knowing look when he said the next sentence,"Feelings."
You gulped. Did he know?
Attempting to look angry still, you sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose.
Finally looking up at his handsome, shadowed face, you replied,"Fine. Ask away."

The sides of Crowley's lips lifted when he began interrogating you.
"How do you feel about Moose?"
"Sam is family. I love him as a friend. I would do anything for him."
"And Squirrel?"
You sat down, a feeling telling you that you were gonna be there a while.
"Again, Dean is family and I would do anything for him."
Crowley sauntered over to his throne and sat down again, clearly not caring that you were sitting on the dirtiest, dustiest stone floor you have ever seen.
He raised the glass to his pale lips,
"How about that bloody angel, Castiel?"
You thought for a moment, tugging on your bangs absently before saying,
"I love Castiel. More than a brother, I suppose. He's special to me and I don't wanna lose him."
Your eyes were downcast, so you missed how Crowley physically tensed to your answer. However, he relaxed a little bit when he heard the rest of your reply.
"I don't know. I love Cas more than a brother, but less than a lover. He's okay."
Crowley's voice became husky at this next question, "Do you have any...romantic feelings towards anyone?"
You glanced up at him, the knots returning to your stomach. He was staring at you expectantly. Blushing, you turned away and responded,"W-Well, there is this one guy... but I doubt he returns my feelings."
"Do I know this fella?" Crowley pressed gently.
You shook your head, heat clawing further up your cheeks,"I don't know... maybe."
The handsome demon let out a hum as he seemed to be deep in thought. You stared at him, wondering why you were even answering his curious questions.
Finally he peered down at you, a serious expression settled upon his face.
"(Y/N),"
"Hm?"
"Tell me how you truly feel about me."
Fuckfuckfuckfuck
"W-What do you mean?" you managed to stutter out. You didn't like the way a smirk spread across his lips, it caused a heat to squirm in your abdomen.
"Don't play dumb. I've read the things you think about me."
You got to your feet, panic flooding your system and likely showing on your face. The fanfiction you wrote forced its way into your mind.
"I-I have no idea what your talking about."
Crowley, finally satisfied with getting a rise out of you, said, "Oh, but you do. I don't suppose 'Lusty Fate' rings a bell, does it?"
That did it. You turned tail and bolted for the door that rested in the stone wall.
However, just before your hand grasped the handle, a figure appeared and blocked you, causing you to hit his chest and stumble backwards.
"Where do you think you're going?"
Crowley let out an amused chuckle as you steadied yourself.
"I-I'm leaving,"
"I'm afraid not, dove."
With a yell, you found yourself flying and suddenly hit a stone wall. A pressure was holding you in place, you could feel the invisible weight lying on your body.
Crowley chuckled again as he walked over to you, "I'll give you a choice. Either you tell me how you feel, or,"
The weight pressed a bit harder on you ribs, causing your breathes to come out of your lungs in short pants.
"I'll force it out of you."
Sign up to rate and review this story