Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

chapter 34

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 34

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-27 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 678 words

0Unrated
Chapter 34

Laura's POV

"are you ok?" I asked stacey as she and pete walked into the livingroom. She nodded her head sitting down on the couch pulling pete with her.

"What happened?" She shook her head mummbling something about weird cabin.

"so whats this thing you have planned pete?" Patrick asked trying to change the subject. Pete smiled shrugging one shoulder because stacey's head was on the other. The two of them attacked like they were together

"are you two an item?" joe asked voicing my thoughts. "no" they both said shaking their heads. Nodding our heads we went back to trying to figure out what he had planned.

"c'mon just a hint?" I pleaded giving him puppy dog eyes.

"nope." He laughed shaking his head "all I can tell you is that it is formal and you have an hour to be ready" with that he got up grabbing Stacey's hand and walking out of the room.

"formal? And only an hour" I yelled getting up. When will this boy learn that one hour to get ready is not enough! Hell he should know he practicaly takes as long as any girl. I don't even have a formal dress with me.

I got up walking to Joe's and my room, looking in I saw a dress laying on my bed. Ok so maybe I do have a formal dress. I smiled seeing the dress match the tux laying next to it.

"Joe!" I yelled. He walked in moments later.

"get dressed" I instructed pointing to the tux.

He stared at it for a moment "its purple" he whined holding up the purple vest.

"yeah but the rest is black" it didn't look bad. It actually looked pretty good.

"but its purple" he had a look of disgust on his face. "remind me to kill pete"

I laughed shruging "go see if you can trade with someone" he looked from his purple vest to my light purple dress

"then we wont match" he mumbled grabbing the tux and walking off to change. Taking a quick shower I got out wrapping a towel around my body. Staring at my reflection I tried to figure out what to do with my hair.

"you know you could always wear that" I looked seeing Joe in the doorway. I smiled seeing him in his tux, he did look really good.

"if I wear this then we wont be leaving this room" I grinned walking to him. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me towards him. "that doesn't seem like a problem to me" his lips were mere centimeters from mine.

"but it does to me" I laughed kissing him quickly before continuing to get fix my hair. "I for one don't want to piss off my brother"


Stacey's POV

"I'm not wearing this" I pouted holding up the dress that had been picked out for me. Pete walked over to be taking the dress from me turning it over in his hands.

"there's nothing wrong with it" so says the one who gets to wear a tux.

"it's a dress" I pouted. "this is my idea of fashion" pointing to the clandestine hoddie and jeans I was wearing.

"please. Tonight is going to be special." He laid the dress on the bed. "for me?" he whispered pulling me into his arms. I looked up at him biting my bottom lip. He lowered his lips to mine kissing me softly before pulling away.

"you suck" I pouted grabbing the dress and walking into the bathroom. I put the dress on staring at myself in the mirror. I have to say it actually looked good but you wont hear me tell pete that! Straightening my hair and putting my makeup on I walked back into the the bedroom to see pete dressed and waiting for me.

He stood up walking towards me "you look so pretty" he whispered holding me at arms length looking at me.

"and you suck!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
sorry if it sucked i just woke up and my head isnt working yet
Sign up to rate and review this story