Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > A Series of Ficlets

Closet Space

by Lazuli 0 reviews

Drabble prompt: Riku/Sora, "I didn't know you could fit that much in there."

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Riku, Sora - Published: 2006-08-27 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 211 words

0Unrated
"I didn't think you could fit that much in there." Riku's voice held a touch of awe mixed in with the sarcasm. Sora's face tinted a dark red color as he tried to defend himself.

"Well, you know with all the worlds we went to-- and how we can still go to them because the pathways are open instead of closed.. I thought it'd be nice to have some...well, souviniers of the place."

Riku snorted and shook his head over the insane amount of stuff that dominated every corner of Sora's room. There were moogle dolls from Radiant Garden and little dragons that spit fire from Mulan-- not to mention the dizzying array and variety of pictures that Sora had tacked around his room. He tried not to be hurt at the evidence of all the stuff that Sora had of other people.

"What happened to the pictures of me?" He teased, but there was still a hint of hurt in his voice.

Sora's face was still red as he opened up another door, coughing and looking away. "That had to go to a seperate room." Riku stared in shock before staggering aganist a wall and rubbing his eyes.

One usually didn't come across a shrine to themselves, after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story