Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Hidden Love

Day of Love, Night of Passions

by mrincredible 5 reviews

Their day off from the Elite academy helps to bring out the true love from their relationship's potential.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2006-08-28 - Updated: 2008-06-08 - 1544 words - Complete

3Hot
Day of Love, Night of Passions

The sun's radiance glimmered through the bedroom window, lighting up the darkness insides Sasuke's eyelid. His eyes slowly peeled open to reveal a window bordered by pink blossom drapes. After a minute or two of observing more girly or femine features to the room he was in he came to the realization that everything that had happened the night before was in fact not a dream, or that somehow his room had been redecorated overnight. He sat up to find Sakura had already gotten up from her spot next to him. He stood up catching his reflection in Sakura's dresser mirror, a bad case of bed head was the only thing wrong with what he saw. He quickly fixed his hair and made his way to the kitchen. Sakura sat at the counter humming while she read the morning newspaper. Sasuke grimed at her when he walked into the kitchen, as did she when he sat next to her.
"It's good to see you," Sakura said as he kissed her.
"It is good to see too Sakura. How's your day off?"
Sakura paused in the middle of sipping her cocoa and replied, "I totally forgot about school and that this is a day off," She laughed at how perfectly everything had turned out. "And well yes I am enjoying my day off."
"So what do you want to do today, as a celebration of a relationship that has been hidden for unfortunately to long?"
"Well I am game for anything," Sakura cheerfully said as she raised an eyebrow.
"Oooh ok, but how about we save that activity for when it gets dark. For now, well let's just take a walk and if we see anything fun to do, let's do it." Sasuke replied.
Sakura immediately got up and headed for her bedroom calling back to Sasuke, "Let's go."
Sakura quickly got ready and the two left the thought to be empty house.

The two talked as they wandered around the village. Even though they found nothing to do the first hour or so, but they still loved the time together. It was mid-afternoon when the two came to a movie theatre, both being automatically intrigued they bought two tickets to one of the comedy showings and head on in. The theatre they were seated in was almost completely vacant. Sasuke and Sakura took the back row so they could talk without irritating the other few people in the theatre. The two of them just watched the movie until about half way through. Sasuke slipped his hand under the arm rest that was in between them, and poked her side.
"Aaahh," Sakura loudly yelped and then covered her mouth, "Ooops, Sasuke what are you doing?"
"What are you talking about?" Sasuke said as he tuned back in to the movie. As soon as Sakura had placed her attention back on the movie Sasuke started to slip his hand under the arm rest again.
"Gotcha!" Sakura loudly whispered as she pulled Sasuke's hand away out from under the armrest and pulled it towards her. When she pulled him closer, Sasuke put his other hand on her neck and kissed her softly. When they pulled away, Sakura looked into his eyes and pulled him back in and kissed him again, this time adding tongue. "Whoa that almost seemed like a foreplay ki-." Sasuke said as he was interrupted by Sakura grabbing his hand and rushing out the theatre.
The sun was setting in a beautiful pool of orange, pink and red when Sasuke and Sakura came out of the theatre. Sasuke didn't like Sakura pulling on his arm so much, so he scooped her up into his arms and starting running back to Sakura's house.
Neither said a word the whole time Sasuke carried her. Sakura just enjoyed being held in his arms, and Sasuke just loved having her in his arms.
When they arrived back at Sakura's house, she had her arms wrapped around Sasuke's chest as he carried her. She hopped out of Sasuke's arms and opened and held the door open for him.
"Sakura I think I have overstayed my welcome here, maybe we should just meet up tomorrow at school, that way I can take a shower and get some sleep." Sasuke slowly said.
"Well I have a shower and do you find my bed uncomfortable?" Sakura asked. Then to convince him further she grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to her and she gave him another deep kiss.
"Overstayed my visit.....what was I thinking?"
After he said this Sakura propped the door open even wider and he happily went in. When they had both walked in, Sasuke walked over to her phone, sat in a recliner chair and started dialing.
"What are you doing?" Sakura curiously asked.
"Take out...Hi I would like to order...." Sasuke said as he continued.
Sakura admired his slick and laid back personality and also a new side to him she had never even imagined him to have, a caring and more passionate side. Sasuke had fulfilled his one goal in life which was to destroy the man who murdered his parents and let alone his whole clan. Itachi's death had taken place a little less than a year before and Sakura guessed that the fact that he still had a reason for living had hit him making him maybe a little bit more focused on the people around him instead of just himself.
"Yeah ok so it will be here in 20 minutes, ok sounds good bye." Sasuke said, finishing the call to the 'Ramen Shack'.
"The food will be here in 20. So what do you want to do?" Sasuke said smiling and raising an eyebrow.
"Well maybe we could..." Sakura said as she jumped on him and kissed him again while her nimble fingers worked on his buttons. Sasuke smiled as she took off his shirt. He then started working on her shirt.
"Oh boy, I can't wait for the next day off" Sasuke joked as she unzipped his pants and he removed her own shirt. Once she had his pants part way off, his boxers couldn't keep his hardened member unexposed. Sakura looked down and accidentally let a small laugh escape even though she was trying to hold it in.
"What? You got him excited." Sasuke responded, kind of blushing. Sakura looked into his eyes deeply then slid her hand down through the top of his boxers and grabbed him.
As Sasuke's eyes widened he moaned loudly, not expecting her to do that. Sasuke used one hand to stable himself from falling off the chair and used the other to unclip her bra. As her chest became exposed, Sasuke's eyes grew even wider this time a smile accompanied. The only time Sasuke had seen a girl's chest was when Naruto performed his Sexy No-Jutsu back when they were in the academy. Sasuke relaxed against the chair and slid one arm up her back and into her hair, while the other softly caressed one of her breasts. Sakura slightly moaned as he played with her breast, then she began stroking him softly but quickly. Sasuke moaned in pleasure, then grabbed her hand and stood up saying, "Let's take this into the bedroom."
The two walked into the bedroom and jumped on the bed resuming their activity, this time Sasuke taking the lead. Sasuke slid one hand down into the top of her jeans and the other hand nimbly worked on her pant's button and zipper. Once they were off he did the same with the red thong she had on. Sasuke pulled her waist to his and slowly worked his way inside her. Sakura was surprised at how fast he found his way in and also how amazing it felt, but her thoughts were cut short by the endless moan that was escaping her lips as he pushed farther and farther into her.
"More Sasuke more!" she yelled. Sasuke rolled over so that he was on top. After going in as far as he could he pulled out and went back in faster and harder this time. He kept repeating the process, each thrust coming in harder and faster.
She could feel it, she was almost there. Pain, pleasure and ecstasy were all banding up inside the two of them. Sakura's body arched high into the air, rolling Sasuke to the side of her. She let out a loud moan as he came out of her, and then collapsed down to the bed next to Sasuke, panting heavily.
There was so much more than lust dwelling in their hearts. A large foundation was built between them; memories shared, pain and trials endured, compassion and unknown love exchanged. It was now that it all came together. Crystalized and stronger than ever.
"......Wow," Sasuke said as he rubbed his forehead and looked over at Sakura and smiled.
Sakura smiled back and struggled to say, "I...I lo....I lov-."
Sasuke cut her off by putting his arms around her and pulling her next to him. He held her tight and simply replied, "I love you too."


Please leave a rating or share comments and opinions in a review. Thank You
Sign up to rate and review this story