Categories > Cartoons > 6teen

Handmade and specialised designer greeting cards

by callrule19 0 reviews

A beautifully made greeting card is a quintessence of your feelings, thoughts and ideas.It helps you to convey your emotions to the loved ones in

Category: 6teen - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2016-08-06 - 390 words

0Unrated
A beautifully made greeting card is a quintessence of your feelings, thoughts and ideas.
It helps you to convey your emotions to the loved ones in the most unforgettable manner. You give cards to your loved ones on many occasions like New Year Eve, Easter, birthdays, Christmas and much more. A well-made card to your near and dear ones can work wonders.
There are many ways to make a card look elegant. Experimenting with various ideas can bring you immense delight. A person can use different pictures, graphics or images for decorating the card. You can use amusing cartoons or funny captions to make a card more memorable and pleasurable for a reader.
For an online card, a person can make extensive use of animations, sound effects or a jingle that matches the occasion. You can also use favorite photograph, jingle or animation of your loved one. It gives a sense of belonging to a receiver. It helps a receiver to relate to the contents of the card.
Animations in online card make it more interactive in nature.
There is a wide range of different colors and designs for you to select. Exotic shades can make your card appear distinctive. Colors have the potential to make the card appear vibrant with life. One should use colors that are pleasing to a viewer's eyes. A person can also use favorite colors of the receiver.
Avoid using blinding colors that are very bright. It can distract a reader's attention. You should use soft colors giving a pleasing effect when viewed. It is beneficial to have knowledge of good combination of different shades.
"visit this page":http://www.wizhez.com
Avoid using many colors together that do not match together. This will end up in stuffing the shades altogether and giving an unpleasant visual effect. You can use music not only for an online card but also for a printed one. A person can use music in cards to make it more memorable.
The musical tones can be of your near and dear ones. It is great fun to watch your loved one's happy face well lit with your striking cards.
Much greeting card software is available in the market. You can get a number of ideas to design a card in different ways as well as the knowledge of the latest trends.
Sign up to rate and review this story