Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Who Wants to Live Forever?

Who Wants to Live Forever?

by Calanor 1 review

Who wants to live forever? Harry and Severus do. Slash, HPSS Just a one shot based around the song by Queen and a fanart done by Gwyllion.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Harry, Snape - Warnings: [!] [?] [X] - Published: 2005-06-19 - Updated: 2005-06-19 - 867 words - Complete

1Moving
Disclaimer: characters belong to JK. Lyrics to the song belong to Queen.. and the last scene is inspired by Gwyllion. who has beautiful piece of artwork.
You can find it here: http://individum.com/snarry/art/000955.php

Leave her a comment.
Plot bunny was given by Lady Foxfire and listening too much Queen.
Betaed by the lovely Occasus.




ssssHPssss


"Who Wants To Live Forever"


From the highest point of Hogwarts stands a solitary figure lost in his thoughts. Precious memories of his lover, a raven-haired, green-eyeed angel named Harry Potter. A soft wind whipped around Severus Snape as he drew his winter cloak around him tightly.

For a moment he thought he heard a soft laugh and his name whisper around him, "Severus..." enveloping him familiar warmth.

There's no time for us
There's no place for us
What is this thing that builds our dreams
Yet slips away from us


That soft laugh brought to mind the first time it happened. Something that wasn't supposed to happen. Severus had looked up from his marking papers to see Harry laughing at something, without hatred in his eyes. It was something so much more. A lust for life. When had Severus lost that? He didn't know... but at that moment.. he wanted nothing more than to find it again.

Things just happened. A stolen kiss here and a small smile there. Harry had come to his dungeon appartments with a bottle of fine wine and a smile on his face.



Who wants to live forever


Later that night it was whispers against skin. Hushed kisses against a broad chest and a moan completion. Soft gentle words and the need to be reminded that, yes they were still alive.

This was their time. It was their place, a small pocket of peace for Harry Potter and Severus Snape as their souls found one another in the dark of the night.



Who wants to live forever
No one

ssssHPssss

There's no chance for us
It's all decided for us
This world has only one sweet moment set aside for us



There never seem to be anytime for them. A stolen moment here and there. Something always needed their attention. If it wasn't teaching, grading papers, or supervising students; it was Deatheater attacks, order meetings and what not. The time seemed to slip away from them.

Harry wanted that one moment, Severus remembered.

"Severus, bond with me?" he asked late one quiet night. Bodies still joined. Desire humming through thier souls.

Severus closed his eyes, holding onto the memory that seemed a lifetime ago. His whispered, "Yes," and the smile that only Harry gifted him with.

A week later, they stood together in the Rose Garden at Hogwarts. Surrounded by family and friends. Albus asked them, "Who wants to love forever?"

Together they answered. "We do. We dare."



Who wants to live forever
Who wants to live forever
No one
Who wants to live forever
Oh ooh woa
When love must die

ssssHPssss


A battlefield.

Curses flying from both sides. Good verses evil. Brother fighting brother. Lovers standing side by side, protecting and fighting for what's worth fighting for. Love and freedom.

And Peace.

So much hatred should lead to this. So much death. So much blood.

Severus watched as Harry and Voldemort confronted each other in the middle of said battlefield. Swords and wands. Words traded back and forth. One well aimed binding curse and Harry heaving with exhaustion, with his arms opened wide, he gathered the magic around him. Calling it to him. Harry looked to his lover and it was in that moment that Severus knew what Harry was doing.

"NO!!," he screamed as he ran towards his love. But it was too late. Harry had already spoken the latin words of the ancient spell.

The gathered magic turned from a bright light to a deep red. Encasing both Harry and the man once called Tom Riddle. Screaming and then nothing as the magic disappeared leaving only Harry.

Severus ran to his side and gathered him into his arms.



But touch my tears with your lips
Touch my world with your fingertips


"Severus...", Harry whispered.

"Harry, why?" Kissing away the tears that fell from his love's eyes.

"It was the only way."

Touching his lips with to Harry's. "You can't leave me."

"I love you, Severus." One last painful ragged breath. "I'll love you forever."

"No!" Severus raged as Harry took his last breath.



And we can love forever
And we can have forever
Forever is ours today
Who wants to live forever
Who wants to live forever

ssssHPssss


Severus closed his eyes to the painful memory. So much has happened over the years, and Harry was never far from his thoughts.

"Papa? Are you up here?"

His reason for living. Severus turned to the young woman stepping up beside him. Green eyes, long raven tresses and a lust for life that was all Harry. Slytherin nor Gryffindor, but a Ravenclaw.

But to her friends and family, she was known as Lexandra Noel Potter-Snape.

Yes, love does live forever.

Only if you dare.


Forever is ours......
We only have one chance to live
Who wants to live forever



~fini~
Sign up to rate and review this story