Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Playing the Angel

Honey Kitsune Trap

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki and Anna all set their plans into motion for this lemon chapter. Meanwhile, Thanatos has a tender moment with Eros and Sayaka falls into Asmodues' trap.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2016-08-30 - 711 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Honey Kitsune Trap:

December 11th, 2010.

Death and desire began their second dance.

-Death and Desire-

Thanatos leaned over Eros' shoulders and pouted.

"I'm bored," she whimpered. Her partner didn't respond. The female bounty hunter pouted. She let go of him and lay back on their bed. Thanatos frowned in thought.

"Eros-kun," she said.

"Uh-hm?" he asked. His partner sat up.

"I really like you," she said. Eros paused and turned around. Thanatos had a sweet, doe-eyed look. She leaned forward.

"Kiss me," she whispered. His lips came within inches of his. Eros didn't move. Thanatos pulled away, sad.

"Kiss me back," she said. "Please?" She sounded genuine too.

"Uh…" Eros said. His partner kissed him again. It hurt that she couldn't reach him. Come on! Give me something. I need you!

To her surprise, he took her into his arms. Eros gently wrestled her back onto the bed. Her lips twitched into a smile.

Eros… -kun…

His lips wandered down to her neck. Thanatos gasped at the sensation.

"Eros!" she whimpered. He sat up and slid off his black shirt. Thanatos blushed at his chest and abdomen. He leaned down and kissed her again. She felt herself melt as she closed her eyes. His hand slid up her shirt. Thanatos let her mind get lost in the desire unfolding.

-Desire-

Anna reclined back on the bed. Tsuzuki stood shirtless with a lump in his throat.

"You sure you want to go through this plan?" he asked. Anna, not the Mother, nodded.

"Yes," she said. Her husband crawled onto the bed.

"Just be careful," he whispered. Tsuzuki landed a small kiss on her lips. Anna pulled him on top of her.

"Don't hold back," she whispered. Her breasts pushed up against his bare chest. The husky tone in her voice was all it took. Tsuzuki slipped his tongue into her mouth. She only had on her golden cat charm necklace tonight. That would be the only way he agreed to do this.

"Pussy," the Mother said that morning.

"He's got a point," Anna said. "We'll only know if you're right if the shield stays on."

"Fine," the Mother grumbled.

At the moment, Anna unzipped Tsuzuki's trousers. His hands kneaded her full, plump breasts. He resigned himself to go along with the plan. The shinigami moaned as his trousers slid down his legs. He plunged his tongue towards her throat as she grabbed his boxers. Once those came sliding down, Anna let him in with her part thighs.

In the depths of the deep blue, a monstrous beauty awoke. Ropes made of silk held her naked body bound to the ocean floor. For centuries, she slept in her salty prison.

Tonight, singing changed her predicament.

This woman lifted her head as her bindings slowly broke. However, she did not feel fear. She couldn't grasp her emotions as her arms and legs came lose. When the last rope around her waist broke, her body began floating upwards. Little goldfish swam around her as white lotus flowers opened in full bloom beneath her. The singing doubled in rhythm as the monstrous beauty rose higher.

The ropes that held her followed her and seized her body. Flowers landed in her long black hair as her sheer white dress came down to her ankles. At last, she had a voice.

Is he calling out to me? She opened her greenish-brown eyes.

-Death-

Sayaka waited out in the park looking all dolled up in a vanilla-color dress and fine make-up. She looked at her phone with butterflies in her stomach. /He should be here by now/, she thought. Sayaka looked along the empty trail.

/I hope he's okay/, she thought. Hurried footsteps caught her ears. Sayaka whipped around, gasping. She calmed down with a little smile on her face.

"Oh, there you are," Sayaka said. "You scared me there. Ready to go?" A kiss brushed against her lips.

"Mmm," she murmured as she kissed back. /Good way to make up, I guess/, Sayaka thought.

Stab!

-Finale-

Thanatos ran her finger along a sleeping Eros' bare chest. Her cheeks softly turned pink as a warm feeling filled her chest.

"I love you," she murmured.

Around three in the morning, Anna awoke as the Mother to something burning.
Sign up to rate and review this story