Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Addiction

Chapter 2

by imakilljoywannabe

Frank's POV (No actual smut, but it is *heavily* implied) [written by thnksfrthmdln]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2016-09-16 - Updated: 2016-09-16 - 1638 words

?Blocked
My life hasn't been that great. I've made mistakes, I've done a lot of things I regret, and I will continue to do these things. At first, I did it all to stay alive. I didn't care who I hurt along the way, how many people I broke, how many stains my clothes acquired. It's not much different anymore, but now I worry about someone else. Everyday when I go to 'work', I go knowing that what I do will protect him and keep him alive too.
I used to not believe in love, or at least not believe that people like me deserved it. But then I saw him. He was angry, and looked like he wanted revenge on something. What, I never found out, but I wanted him. He looked high school age, walking back to his house, and I approached him. I told him, one day he'd be mine, and I meant it with everything I had in me.
It took weeks of planning, of learning his schedule, of observing his parents and their home, bribing their neighbours and close friends to try to figure out what their home security code was, and finally, weeks later, everything was in place. His parents had thrown a house party, and one of their close, trusted friends that stayed over 'forgot' to set the alarm like they promised to. I snuck in through his window and asked if he was ready to be mine yet. After nodding his head excitedly, he let me grab him and take him away.
The next week was consumed with me trying to make sure he settled in to the house, the way I lived, and the way I'd expect him to behave. He took to it quite well, made sure everything was clean, made sure to cook, and never asked questions, like why I had people stationed outside the door at all times, or why there were so many guns inside my closet.
I made sure he knew the rules I had for him too. I wanted him to shower everyday, I didn't want him to touch alcohol or drugs, absolutely no going out in the front yard unless he calls me to ask permission, and no watching the news. I didn't want him to see how they were still reporting about him getting stolen away.
He behaved well, with only a few slip ups. He was needy, and dependent, and everything he wanted, he got. I made sure of it. When he behaved, he got rewarded. When he didn't, punishment came. It was never severe, and it was nothing that would hurt him so much he'd be afraid, but the darker aspects and kinks of our relationship did need to find ways to show. A couple nights were spent with him bent over my knee, begging me to stop and just fuck him, but overall he was the best kitten I could ask for.
Every night he would make dinner and make sure he had it on the table at 6:30. I almost never make it home at 6:30, and have told him he could make it 7:30 instead, but he is insistent. I try to make it home by 6:45 every night, but tonight was different. I was occupied with my 'work', and more importantly who I was 'working' on. It was 9:30 by the time I got home, bloodstained and hungry. I was greeted, as usual, by my princess, excited and happy to see me. I knew he was about to jump into my arms, so I held out a hand to stop him, not wanting him to get blood all over himself.
"Daddy?" He whispered, his eyes puffy and his eyeliner slightly smudged.
"Shh princess, it's okay. I just need to clean up first, then we can hug, okay?" I pressed a soft kiss to his forehead and told him to go heat up the lasagna, and how good it smelled. He thrives on reassurance, and I'm more than happy to give it to him.
"Yes- yes! The lasagna. I’ll go make it warm! I love you, Frankie!” He giggled and ran off to the kitchen.
"Love you too, princess." I walked to the bedroom and into the connecting bathroom and tried to shower as quickly as possible so I didn't disappoint my baby.
When I finished I walked downstairs and saw him waiting, so as soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs, I held out my arms and giggled when he flung himself into me. He peppered kisses all over my face and wouldn't let go. "Alright, alright!" I laughed and let him go. "I love you too, sugar. Let’s eat, yeah? We don’t want the food getting cold again." He nodded, and I leaned down and kissed him.
He served the food quickly, and I smiled at the setting. He always put so much work into making sure the table cloth and candles matched. When I noticed how much, or more fittingly, how little of food he served himself, I caught myself frowning. I made a mental note to talk to him about it later.
"How was your day, daddy?" He asked, smiling up at me and biting his lip softly.
"Good, kitten. Really good. How about you? Did you do anything special today?" I grinned. I always enjoyed hearing about what he did while I was away, even though the people stationed outside my house gave me hourly updates about it.
“My day was good! I dusted all of the furniture and the books, I cleaned all of the bathrooms, mopped the kitchen, polished the door handles and ironed all of your suits!”
"Did you polish my shoes and the hardwood floors?" I asked, half joking.
"Yes, daddy! And I did all the laundry too!" He seemed so happy. I'm always proud of him when he listens, and quickly decided he deserved to be rewarded tonight.
"What a good kitten you are." I smiled, enjoying the way he beamed.
"Thank you daddy! I did some other things too."
I laughed, I already knew what he was talking about, having gotten worried texts from the guards when he went outside. I assured them that he was allowed in the backyard, but they still get worried. I like to be informed about what my baby is doing, anyway, and I should really get him a phone so he can keep in contact with me. Another mental note, I suppose.
"Oh really? You did even more than make this beautiful meal? Like what, princess?"
He blushed and started looking nervous, while he stuttered over his words. "W-well, I found some new flowers in the garden, and I made a fresh bouquet for you! And then there were some left over, so I made a little crown I can wear…” He glanced up at me. "W-was that okay?"
I smiled at him, hoping to reassure him. "Of course that's okay, kitten. You'll have to model it for me some time."
He grinned widely, showing off his cute crooked teeth that I adored so much. "I'd love to daddy, I have it upstairs, I could just-"
"Gee-bear." I interrupted him.
"Yes?"
"There's only one thing that I really want right now." I hummed, looking him over. He really did look exquisite tonight.
"Anything daddy." I knew he meant it. It's almost like you could see the devotion dripping off his words.
"You, babydoll. Upstairs and on that bed, tied up and naked, ready for me to do wicked things to you." I smirked at his reaction. How he breathed in so sharply, and my favourite- the immediate reaction clearly visible in how tight his pants got.
"B-but what about the dishes?" He asked nervously.
"Forget them." I'd take care of them later. I just wanted to focus on him and how good he's been lately. "I want you upstairs. Now." I growled. He nodded and ran upstairs, and I laughed at the tiny excited squeak he let out.
When I got up to the room I saw he obliged to my requests very well, though it appeared he had problems tying himself up. Understandable, of course.
"Here princess," I growled, letting the lust fall into my voice. "let daddy help."
I tied his hands, going by my judgement on what was too tight, as he never tells me honestly and lets me do it much too tightly. When I finished I admired my handiwork and then let my eyes rake over his body, trying to decide what I wanted to make him feel first.
I kissed him roughly before slowly sliding down, biting softly into his neck and sucking harsh kisses into his collarbone until colour bloomed over his pale skin. Going lower, I traced the contours of his chest with my tongue and pressed tiny kisses onto his stomach, paying special attention to the fluffier parts of his tummy that he always tries to cover.
"Ready, baby?" I asked, smirking at how he started begging. "Daddy wants to reward you for being so good." I said, as I continued teasing him by going oh-so-slow in pressing kisses to his skin, until I started going lower.
_____________________________________________________________________________


"You did well, princess." I whispered, pressing a kiss to his hair.
"I love you daddy..." I could tell he was starting to drift off, so I pulled him closer and kissed his head again.
"I love you too, Gee."
In this moment it doesn't matter that I kill people. It doesn't matter that I'm a bad person. Everything like that seemed to melt away. All that matters is I do what I have to do to protect him. He's mine, and he thinks I'm not as bad as I know I am, and in times like this, I even start to believe him.
Sign up to rate and review this story