Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Online Fantasies

Chapter 2

by JessIsAngry 0 reviews

Gerard meets Frank for coffee. Rated PG for language - nothing major.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2016-09-17 - 1639 words

0Unrated
When Gerard had woken up there was a slight haze coming through his windows, beaming onto his face. The light was hitting him straight in the eyes and it eventually got so strong it woke him up. He leaned over the side of the bed to his clock and noticed it had just gone past 9am so he swung his legs over the side, leaning his elbows on his knees. Bringing his hands up to his face he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes which eventually brought him to a more awake state.

After a few minutes he had managed to build up the courage to stand up and make his way to the kitchen whilst yawning and muttering under his breath about the 'fucking morning sun shining on his fucking face'.

Sighing, he picked up his Star Wars mug that was resting by the percolator and switched it on. It was then that he realised he was only in his boxers, not that it bothered him, he lived alone and what is the point in living alone if he can't walk around half-naked? He leant against the kitchen counter, the cold side making him jump when his bare back hit the wood. He thought back to last night and the plans that he had made with Frank. Frank had asked him to meet him at 1 so that gave him a good 3 and a half hours that he could kill. He could work on his project for college or take a shower or take a quick trip to the art store before he meets up with Frank.

While he was thinking he noticed his percolator had finished brewing so he turned around and poured himself a generous helping of coffee, keeping it black to wake him up a little. As he sipped, he leaned back against the counter once again and closed his eyes inhaling the scent that was wafting into his nostrils. He felt himself calm down but slowly wake up at the same time.

With the mug in hand he climbed the stairs to his bedroom and picked up his phone which was busy charging on the bedside table, he had no new texts or phone calls so he put it back on the table whilst swallowing the last few dregs of coffee and put the mug next to his phone. Seeing as he decided to shower he entered the bathroom and turned it on, getting it to a nice, warm temperature.

He pulled down his boxers and let them fall to the floor and stepping out of them. He then walked over to the shower, missing the mirror completely, and stepped underneath the spray. A sigh of relief passed through his lips as he felt the water run over his body, cleansing him. He poured some shampoo into the palm of his hand and lathered it into his hair, feeling the suds drip down his back as the water flowed over his head and shoulders.

His mind wandered as he showered. Images and ideas passed through his head as he thought about what his final piece for his college could be. What was his theme and how was he going to portray it through his art?

As he thought about it he closed his eyes and tipped his head back so his face was being hit by the steady stream of water. It was refreshing for him. He couldn't remember the last time he had had the time to have a lengthy shower like this and actually feel himself let go. He washed the last of the suds from his hair and made himself turn off the shower and step out.

He reached up to the cabinet over the sink and pulled out a towel and securely wrapped it around his waist and walked back into his bedroom; one hand holding the towel up as he walked and the other running through his wet hair.

When he reached his bedroom he dried himself off with the towel and walked up to the closet. He had to decide on what to wear and it has to be something actually clean and presentable not just something he's been using for college that has been thrown on the floor. He was rummaging through his closet and all of a sudden the feelings from last night returned. He was suddenly nervous. His stomach churning and fluttering with the concept that this could be considered a date. He hadn't been on a date in God knows how long and it was really starting to sink in that this could be considered one.

In the end he settled for a simple white t-shirt and a pair of tight-fitting jeans. He decided to actually blow dry his hair instead of letting it dry naturally and tried to make it look at least a little bit presentable.


Before he knew it it was 12:30 and he had to start making his way to meet Frank, so he grabbed his phone, wallet and keys and left is house without forgetting to lock the door after him. He walked over to his beat-up old car, got in and put the key into the ignition. As soon as he started the car the radio boomed to life, almost deafening Gerard so he turn it down. He pulled out of the driveway of his house and drove the way to the coffee house he was meeting Frank at.

By the time he had managed to arrive it was going on 12:45, even if he was a little early it didn't matter, he'd get them a table and order his coffee and maybe a little something to nibble on whilst he waited. He found a suitable parking spot in front of the coffee house and locked the door of his car. As he walked into the store he pocketed his keys and walked over to the counter. A girl with light brown hair, wearing the uniform of the store, walked over to him with a cloth in her hand.

"What can I get ya?" She smiled.

"Can I get a medium coffee, please? Black?" He said whilst he fished his wallet out of his back pocket.

"Sure thing." And with that she turned around and started pushing buttons on the sleek, black machine that stood behind her. When she returned she was holding a white, porcelain cup filled with Gerard's coffee; she slid it over to him and punched in a few numbers into the cash register. "Here you go, and that will be $3.50 please, sir."

He handed her the money and smiled into his cup. "Please, don't call me sir it makes me feel terrible, like I'm above you or something but thank you..um," he looked at the badge that was pinned to her shirt, "Anna."

"Oh okay, what would you like me to call you then?" Anna smirked, putting her elbows on the counter and leaning her chin in her hands.

Gerard wrapped his hands around the cup and the heat warmed his fingers a considerable amount. What was this girl doing? "Well I don't see why I can't tell you. I'm Gerard." He put out a hand for her to shake and she grabbed a hold of it, gently shaking it. She hung on for a bit longer than was considered 'normal' but Gerard overlooked it.

"It's nice to meet you Gerard." She went back to having her elbows on the counter. "Well now that we have been properly introduced how about this...can I get your number?" Anna asked with a sickly sweet tone to her voice. She bit the side of her lip in a way that was supposed to be considered attractive.

Gerard was taken back at this and he really wanted to say no but he was always bad at saying no to people. He was just about to let her down easy when a small hand landed in the small of his back applying a tiny amount of pressure. He looked to his right and there stood Frank; a huge smile adoring his face.

"Gerard! Oh my god, how have you been? I missed you!" Frank stood up on his tippy toes and hugged him, his arms wrapping around Gerard's shoulders, placing his head on his shoulder. Gerard had this overwhelming feeling to hug Frank back so he did. He wrapped his arms around Frank's middle and squeezed gently. He took a small glance at Anna and saw that she was pouting and wiping down the counter while taking small glances at them.

Frank was the first one to let go and when he did Gerard came face to face with Frank's huge smile.

"Hey Frank. I've been good, how have you been? You've changed a lot since I last saw you." He could't help smiling back at Frank, it was almost if his smile was contagious.

"Good. Oh man it has been up and down you know? I know right same to you. I'm not a little kid any more, right?"

"You could say that again." He laughed. "Order a coffee from Anna and meet me over there," he pointed to a 4-seated table in the corner of the room,"okay?" Frank nodded and turned to Anna. Gerard then grabbed his coffee off the counter and walked over to the seat that was facing the counter and waited for Frank to place his order. Gerard placed his mug on the table in front of him and took a sip. Over the rim of the mug he could see Frank flip the bird at Anna before he came sauntering over to the chair in front of Gerard. This was going to be interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[A/N] They met ahh let's get this story really started!

R&R?
Thank you guys.
XO
Sign up to rate and review this story