Categories > TV > Supernatural > Bloodlines SPN

“What exactly are we looking for?” Hozzie asked, struggling to keep up with Penina who was walking through the house with purpose “What’s going on?”

“We’re looking for clues.”

“Okay Scooby Doo, what kind of clues?” Penina didn’t reply “We’ve found this house and you have no idea what you’re looking for, do you?”

“I have an idea of what I’m looking for but you know, I’m not like, perfect, I don’t fully-”

“What are you talking about? You’re just chatting rubbish.” Hozzie said.

“Hozzie I know what I’m doing. Kind of.”

“Of all the stupid ideas you’ve ever had this is quite possibly the stupidest.” Hozzie said “I think we should leave.”

“Don’t be mad, it took us ages to find this place it’d be ridiculous to leave now.” Penina said.

“I’m thirsty.”

“Yeah we all know you’re a thirsty hoe, you don’t have to keep telling us.” Penina laughed “See if the taps working.”

“Are you mad? I’m not drinking this manky tap water. I don’t want a disease.” Hozzie sighed heavily and then shivered “Ooh did you feel that?”

“Yes.” Penina said confidently even though she hadn’t actually felt anything “There is definitely a spiritual presence in this house and we are going to find out.” Hozzie groaned.



“Dean…” Sam said slowly “You don’t suppose there’s any chance they found out where the haunted house is, do you?”

Dean was silent for a moment “I mean, it’s possible. But why the hell would they go there?”

“I don’t know, to prove a point? Penina seemed sure that studying was important before going on a hunt.”

“Fine, we’ll check it out. If they’re not there we’ll put out a missing persons or something.”

“And what are the police gonna say when we don’t have an address?”

“We’ll give them Bobby’s address. He won’t mind.” Dean said, shrugging his shoulders and starting the car “Let’s just check the house out and take it from there. But I really don’t think they’d have been that stupid.”

“I hope they haven’t been either but we can’t know for certain.”




“Penina I’m literally going to dehydrate, you don’t know what you’re doing and I’m bored as fuck. Let’s go!”

“We can’t!” Penina cried “We don’t know the way back to the motel. And I am so close to cracking this whole case.”

“Penina, we’ve been stood looking at this dusty photograph for about ten minutes now. I’m about to drop dead from boredom.”

“If you do then please come back and tell me where the ghosts are hiding.”

“Sure, will do. Right after I’ve murdered you for causing my death.”

“Now that’s not a helpful attitude is it?”

“What exactly do you want me to do? Dance for joy because we’re standing here doing nothing? I wouldn’t mind exploring the house if you’d just admit that you didn’t know what we were looking for.”

“Do you wanna do another prayer circle?”

“No, I don’t wanna do another fucking prayer circle! This is so stupid.”

“Let’s look upstairs.”

“No, upstairs is where people die when they go in haunted houses Penina. Don’t be silly.”

“Look, come upstairs, don’t come upstairs, I don’t care.” Penina said “I’m going up either way so if you wanna wait here for me, that’s fine?”

“You wouldn’t leave me down here by myself.” Hozzie said but Penina was already walking towards the stair case “Penina! Come on, I don’t want you to die, that’d be you know like sad and stuff…”

Penina was about to make a sarcastic response but as she put one foot on the staircase she was suddenly thrown back across the room. Hozzie rolled her eyes “Penina, you’re not funny. How did you do that?”

“I didn’t do anything! Something threw me back across the room!” Instead of looking scared Penina looked excited “You saw it Hozzie, a ghost threw me across the room! Ghosts are real! We’re gonna be like real life Ghostbusters.”

“Are you bloody mental? We need to get the hell out of here, whatever’s in here doesn’t want to be seen right now clearly.”

“You don’t wanna go upstairs.” They heard a voice say. Penina’s eyes widened in excitement and Hozzie jumped back in fear. There was a vague outline of a figure at the top of the stairs “She doesn’t like strangers.” The figure ran off down the hallway.

“There is some demonic little girl up there.” Penina said, a large grin spreading across her face “Let’s go up and investigate.”

“Penina, did you listen to her?” Hozzie hissed “She said ‘she’ doesn’t like strangers. There’s someone or something else up there and it doesn’t fucking like strangers and what are we Penina, huh? We’re strangers, she hates strangers and we’re strangers so by default she’s gonna hate us ‘cos we’re strangers.”

“If you say the word strangers one more time I am literally going to lose my shit.” Penina said “What’s the worst that could happen?”

“We die? We get kidnapped and no one ever finds us and we die? We get tortured for years on end and then we die? She pokes our eyes out and then we die?”

“Hozzie, we’re not gonna die.” Penina stood on the bottom stair again tentatively. Nothing happened so she carried on climbing the staircase “Hozzie, come on.”

“Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit…” Hozzie muttered, following her sister. She didn’t want to but she didn’t want Penina getting hurt either. They were in this together, whether she liked it or not.

Neither of the girls heard the sound of a car pulling up outside, all they could hear was the sound of their hearts hammering in their heads. Penina was excited but she was a little scared too, not that she’d ever admit that, not even to Hozzie. Hozzie was nothing but terrified. It was an effort to keep walking up the stairs she was trembling so much.

The front door burst open just as the girls had reached the top step. Penina barely noticed but Hozzie quickly looked over her shoulder. She saw two tall figures standing in the doorway and quickly pushed Penina out of sights way so they wouldn’t spot them. She had no idea it was Sam and Dean.

The two girls heard a scratching noise coming from the room at the end of the corridor. Hozzie grabbed Penina’s hand “It’s okay.” Penina whispered “We’ll just go and take a quick look.”

“Penina, I saw two figures at the bottom of the stairs by the door.” Hozzie whispered back as they started walking towards the door “Do you think they were ghosts?”

Penina was about to answer when they heard Dean call out “Penina! Hozzie! Are you here?”

Penina rolled her eyes “You must’ve seen our darling ‘brothers’. Don’t respond.”

“But Penina I’m scared. I want them to come up.” Hozzie said “At least they know what they’re doing. We could end up in big trouble.” Penina was about to say something when Hozzie yelled “We’re up here!”

Before Penina could protest or the boys could respond, the door at the end of the corridor sprung open and Hozzie and Penina were dragged into the room by an unknown force. Then the door slammed shut, leaving them in darkness.
Sign up to rate and review this story