Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Playing the Angel

Heart of a Dog

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki checks in with Hisoka and Anna on how they did with breaking Asmodeus' curse. Lemon chapter.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Hisoka,Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-09-29 - 825 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Forty-Three: Heart of a Dog:

First, Tsuzuki tracked down Hisoka. He found his partner near the park. The sirens of the ambulance glared, giving Tsuzuki a sense of comfort.

"How is it?" he asked Hisoka. "Is the couple okay?"

"He didn't make it," the younger shinigami said. "She's barely alive."

Tsuzuki breathed out. "That's good."

"Asmodeus?"

"Hm?"

"Is he gone?"

"I doubt it, but I managed to destroy the mean part of his spell. He had it hidden in his heart."

"You're kidding!"

The older shinigami rubbed his forehead. "It almost took the whole battle to find it."

"Battle?"

"Long story. Really annoying." Tsuzuki waved him off. "Touda was the only one who came out just fine. Byakko and Suzaku put up a good fight though." The boys watched as the ambulance pulled away.

"So it's over?" Hisoka asked.

"Just about," Tsuzuki said. He paced around as his hand trembled.

"Go to her," Hisoka said. Tsuzuki bowed his head.

"Thank you," he said. The older shinigami vanished to his wife's current location.

Anna awoke back in the room. Her breathing returned to normal. I'm back. But what happened to me? She looked over when she heard the door open. Tsuzuki stood in the doorway, panting.

"I'm back," he said. Anna sat up rather startled.

"Is that really you, Asato-kun?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said. "It's over, all over." The shinigami walked over to the bed. "How are you, both of you?"

"Fine," Anna said.

"As if!" the Mother shouted. "The bitch scratched you on the back as you were coming back!" Tsuzuki about jumped when heard that.

"Anna… -chan?" he asked. His wife shook her head.

"It's nothing," she said.

"That's not nothing!" Tsuzuki said. "Are you poisoned? He didn't put a curse on you or anything, did he?"

"No…" Anna said. The shinigami kissed her on the lips. She sat frozen. What is he doing? Her husband pulled away.

"Feeling better?" he asked.

"Yes?" Anna asked. "But I'm fine."

"Bitch, I'm not!" the Mother said. She jumped Tsuzuki and kissed him. He fell back onto the bed.

"Wait!" Anna said. "What about the seal?" Tsuzuki lay under her, smiling.

"It's okay," he said.

"I could drain you."

The shinigami reached up and caressed her right cheek. "Tonight should be fine. Use me to heal your body."

"But…"

He put his finger to her lips. "It's okay."

"You heard the man. Let me feed already."

Tsuzuki pulled Anna in for another kiss. This time, she conceded. He put his arm around his wife's body. The taste almost made him forget about the hell he went through this morning. Tsuzuki pushed his tongue into her mouth.

Her taste awoke their playful flame.

Tsuzuki reached up and slid her gown over her head. His hands moved to her breasts. Anna closed her eyes.

This should be fine, right? He wants to heal me for tonight. It should be okay.

Let me take over.

What?

Why not? You're so worried about him. I need the healing here. Let me take over.

But…

Hush, you. Let me take over and get it over with!

Anna closed her mouth. Fine.

Thank you.

Anna stepped back and the Mother unbuttoned Tsuzuki's shirt. He lay on his back, smirking.

"So Anna-chan is finally okay with this?" he asked.

"For now," the Mother said. "Now shut up and let me fuck you." She leaned down and kissed Tsuzuki again. He smirked as he rolled down her panties.

Once the clothes littered the floor, she broke down riding him. The Mother found it hard to focus on the healing part. She did enjoy the pleasure shared between Tsuzuki and Anna. However, it was cut in half for her. Tonight would be a full dose. Her powers came up to maximum level and wounds on her back began to close up.

Tsuzuki rested his hand on his wife's lower back. He would be worn out for the rest of the day, but it was worth it. Anna and the Mother were okay and their plan went successful. Tsuzuki threw back his head and moaned.

"I love you so much!" he cried. The Mother tried not gag.

"Shut up!" she said. Both reached their climax at once. She collapsed next to him. Tsuzuki gave her a tired smile.

"I love you, Airi-chan," he said, running his finger along her right cheek. The Mother glared at him.

"Who the hell is Airi?" she asked.

"You."

"Me? What for?"

The shinigami shrugged. "I just thought it was cute. It means, `beloved jasmine'."

Airi's cheeks turned bright red. "No, it's not!"

He laughed as he drew his eyes closed. "I think it suits you perfectly."

His wife puffed up her cheeks. "Shut up!" Anna herself was laughing.

Meanwhile, Asmodeus lay on the floor, battered and bloody. A smirk came onto his face. That woman…

This duel only fueled the hunger for Anna and the Mother to new heights.
Sign up to rate and review this story