Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja

Revenge Arc Intermission: Hot for Teacher! Part I

by TheLemonSage

During his training trip, Naruto is given a scroll which holds the secrets in how to seduce and ensnare women. A scroll he uses at first on the women and kunoichi around him but soon on the Shinobi...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-10-04 - Updated: 2016-10-05 - 36593 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks.

Chapter 82: Revenge Arc Intermission: Hot for Teacher!

Tsunade tried to keep her posture relaxed and calm as she left the Daimyo’s palace since she didn’t want to give the impression that she was scurrying off. But, it was proving difficult since if she had to spend more time with the nobles of Fire Country, she feared that she would go on a rampage. What truly bothered her though was that regardless of how her retreat was perceived, she knew that politically the Daimyo had already won. This was due to the fact that to the majority of his citizens, he had demonstrated his power by being able to summon her before him, making what was actually discussed almost irrelevant. Reaching the front gate, she felt some of the anger that she had built up begin to fade as she headed into the capital proper.

Her anger stemmed from having to listen to a bunch of samurai in name only, especially when considering how the shinobi had been carrying the water of defending the country, repudiating her for what they perceived to be failures on her part. She had been more than willing to admit that by not dealing with Sasuke earlier, she had helped to create the monster that he currently was. A mistake she also shared with her predecessor in regards to Orocimaru. But, she had drawn the line at accepting that she had been lax in the security precautions taken by the prison. After all, most prisons feared escapes generated from within. There had never been such an organized assault on a prison which had originated from an outside force. Even other shinobi villages had never attempted such a feat. Although, Tsunade suspected it was because doing so would open them to similar reprisals from rival villages.

She sighed as she could imagine the mounds of paperwork that would be generated from this new reality and the need to counter it. The most pressing of which would be developing a means to counter the flying vehicles that Sasuke had utilized to help the prisoners to escape. She also suspected that was one of the reasons as to why she had been summoned before the Daimyo since these new devices were going to change how villages would need to defend themselves. As such, the Samurai in charge of defending the capital and keeping the day to day peace in much of the Land of Fire wanted as much information as possible. Not to mention, an opportunity to berate the failures of the shinobi that they felt assumed their place in the limelight.

Unfortunately, Tsunade did not have an abundance of information to provide to them, and couldn’t even substantiate the claim that Shadaloo, a criminal group primarily operating out of the Land of Lightning had been the source of the vehicles. However, she felt with the presence of Vega, and the reappearance of a woman that had also been working with a slaver group in the Land of Wind, it was a safe bet. She imagined they had been sent along to provide assistance with procuring the false identifications used to gain access to the prison, as well as to witness the effectiveness of the vehicles they had provided. Still, at the moment it was only a theory since a direct link couldn’t be made. Yet, with another piece of technology tied to the engineering skills of former shinobi from Sky Country appearing. Tsunade believed the Shadaloo group was also behind the defection of the engineers from the Land of Spring shortly after Koyuki’s uncle had been deposed.

But, learning anything about the group was proving difficult since the Raikage was taking the opportunity to stymie their investigation by denying the Alliance access to Kumo’s intelligence. At least officially, but fortunately Mabui had made the connection between Vega, Sin, and Shadaloo beforehand so had made copies of many of the records before the Raikage had put a block on them.

She sighed as she couldn’t exactly grow angry at the Raikage for his resistance to aiding them, since in a sense it was karma paying them back for how they had helped Yugito to defect. Which although she felt they were right morally, did concede that it had been achieved using underhanded methods. Still, developing their own intelligence on Shadaloo would prove difficult since although it was rumored to have its hands in criminal activities throughout the continent. Its primary territory was found in the Land of Lightning and Land of Frost. There were rumors that it had started in the Land of Hot Springs, but had been violently rebuffed forcing its relocation. She knew though it would take time to validate much of what they had learned themselves, all the while having to make it look like they had developed their own sources so as to not incriminate Mabui.

Focusing on more immediate concerns, Tsunade couldn’t help but be concerned by how the Daimyo had behaved towards her. The ruler of Fire Country had made it clear that he considered Sasuke a loose cannon that needed to be dealt with. However, Tsunade although wanting to separate the Uchiha’s head from his shoulders and punting it for a distance record, had steadfast refused into being baited into making a rash announcement to do such. It wasn’t because she wanted to follow her lover’s example, but because she knew that with so many unknowns, if she did her words might be used against her later. In fact, it was Yoshino who had cautioned about the importance of taking such a stance. She hadn’t gone into her reasoning, only stating it would be important not to go on record stating they would bring the Uchiha to justice. As such, despite many of the nobles attempts to get her to state as much, she had only replied that at present there were too many unknowns to form an adequate picture for how they should respond.


Yet, although despite her feeling like she had avoided a trap that she still hadn’t quite seen, she was still looking forward to getting some answers from the Nara. As such, upon reaching the hotel at which she was staying, instead of entering through the lobby, she simply began to run up the building causing some of the locals to gasp in surprise. Reaching her penthouse, she landed on the balcony and throwing open the sliding door was about to announce her presence to those present, but was beaten to the punch as the Nara said, “I take it the meeting went as expected.”

Tsunade frowned since she would have expected the woman to make some attempt to verify the person behind her was who she thought. Especially as her back was facing towards her, and there appeared to be no items nearby in which she could be checking discreetly. Instead, she continued to organize the papers laying before her on an oak coffee table. The Hokage wondered if one of the things which made the Nara so sure of who was standing behind her was she had predicted how long the meeting would be, so felt it could be no one else. She did feel somewhat silly thinking as much since she quickly realized the woman might simply have sensed her via the foxmark, but was trying to appear omnipotent for the other shinobi present although only Inaho was truly unaware of the connection they shared.

Tsunade entered the suite being mindful of the many papers strewn about the room as she decided to get right down to business by saying, “And I’m wondering how exactly you seemed to know what it was they were going to angle for?”

The blonde noticed that both Ibiki and Inaho had stopped reading the reports they had been holding to listen to the Nara’s reply. Noting how eager they seemed, she suspected they had noticed how laid out before Yoshino were what appeared to be bits of the various reports they had received via messenger hawk since arriving, and so wanted to hear what theory she was working on. The Nara didn’t give much away as she said, “That didn’t require any sort of guessing. There was only one reason for the Daimyo to call you to the capital so quickly after a crisis, and that was to box you into making a statement which he could later use against you to weaken your standing in the Leaf and Fire country.”

Inaho appeared confused as she asked, “Why would the Daimyo wish to undermine Lady Tsunade’s position?”

Yoshino couldn’t exactly fill the woman in on some of the reason’s the Family would suspect as much, so instead said, “It is a logical conclusion considering he would call her away so soon after the attack. If he truly was curious about the incident, then he could have visited her, or sent an emissary, thus insuring all the data she had was up to the minute. But, by removing her from the village he demonstrates his ability to order her away, and the location itself might put pressure on her to give assurances that she might not be able to back up.”

“Which in time might give ammunition to those seeking to oppose me or my positions,” Tsunade added for the Nara.

Inaho frowned giving the impression that she knew she wasn’t getting the whole story, but Ibiki interrupted the question his subordinate was likely going to ask in favor of his own. “I take it that you’ve formed a theory as to why it was important for the Hokage to remain vague on how we are going to respond.”

The Nara inclined her head as she answered, “Yes, I think it is safe to assume that Sasuke has formed a Shinobi Village.” Ibiki nodded his head obviously suspecting such an answer, and Tsunade half had as well, but hearing Yoshino state as much made it feel much more real.

Inaho surprised the others present as she said, “You mean he is the one that Tanzo’s theory was pointing to.”

Tsunade arched an eyebrow as she said, “I’m impressed. I had feared his death meant it wasn’t being looked into.”

Inaho frowned which Tsunade mirrored since it had slipped her mind that according to Yuugao’s observations from investigating his murder, the young woman had feelings for her colleague. Yet, it was Ibiki who answered as he said, “I am as well. Furofuki’s attack sadly didn’t allow me to put many resources towards investigating it further. If it has been looked into further, then she did so on her own intuitive.”

Tsunade nodded so moving to one of the few empty chairs in the room took a seat and indicated toward the Chunin as she said, “Please recap his theory and what events you believe tie into it.”

Inaho nodded as she said, “Tanzo believed that much like when Orochimaru was establishing the Sound village. The number of missing-nin incidents dropping was because he was recruiting them. This also correlated with a number of criminal incidents that in hindsight might have benefited a fledgling village that was coming into existence. Recently there had been a similar drop in missing-nin activity and events such as what happened in the Land of Rice Paddies could be considered to fall into the second category. I would probably qualify what happened to the Leaf Prison as well if it wasn’t an attack meant to hurt Naruto Uzumaki.”

“And there is no reason that you shouldn’t,” Yoshino said quickly. “It is folly to believe everything Sasuke truly wanted to achieve was meant to hurt Naruto. In fact, I would argue it to be the least important aspect of his plan.”

“Sasuke stated it as his goal,” Tsunade said angrily, “and pissing off a major village is not a smart thing for a new village to do,”.

Yoshino shook her head before calmly stating, “The fact that Sasuke said it, is all the more reason to question it. The reasoning you used to support your belief is exactly why it is wrong to believe he would do all this just to harm Naruto. We need to stop thinking of him as a petulant child striking out in revenge, but more as a shogi master willing to play to our prejudices about him in order to make us fall into his traps.”

The Nara could tell convincing Tsunade would be an uphill battle, but Inaho said, “I would tend to agree with Lady Tsunade. Before he attached his name to the attack, I would have leaned towards the man behind this as being Tobi. Konan of Rain said he had a Sharingan as well so could have been responsible for the bandit forces raiding shipments in Rice Paddies. Sasuke Uchiha was probably gravely injured by Naruto during his last encounter with him.”

“Yes,” Yoshino said, “Which is probably what taught Sasuke patience, since he couldn’t act on his own. However, as was demonstrate by the thing Sakura encountered, it would have been possible for him to make it at least appear that he was still viable.” Focusing on the Hokage she added, “It is easy to picture him as a revenge obsessed cretin, but we can’t fall into the trap of assuming that is all he is. This attack required lots of planning and more importantly the thing he lacked most, patience. I’m sure he knew elements of it would personally harm Naruto, but it would be a mistake to assume that was all he hoped to achieve, or was even his primary goal.”

Ibiki leaned forward as he asked, “You mean the prisoners.”

Everyone was surprised when Yoshino shook her head and then pointed to the papers laid out before her. Focusing on one of them she said, “No, I believe the Root prisoners were a goal. But likely one Udon desired for his own purposes, and so to secure Udon’s assistance, he made freeing them an objective. Yet, if Sasuke is starting a village having a squad of highly trained ANBU is only a bonus. Likewise, Iruka’s death had to be treated as an optional objective.”

“How can you say that knowing…”

Yoshino knew Tsunade would likely refer to the pain that Naruto felt and was experienced by his lovers when he had seen Iruka. It had been like a knife that had been thrust into the women bound to him, which only grew more pronounced before he had come to terms. But, with Inaho present, she said, “The world doesn’t revolve around Naruto and it is a mistake to assume it does for Sasuke.”

Tsunade calmed as she realized what she almost revealed but said, “You can’t honestly believe he didn’t take any pleasure from what he has done.”

“I’m sure he enjoyed it a great deal,” Yoshino said, “I’m positive that he was even salivating about it as it happened. It might be the part he looked forward to most. But, this operation was a lot of moving pieces to just kill one Chunin instructor, and as his attack on Sakura’s mother proves, he has the means to generate pretty impressive false credentials to gain access to the village. If he wanted Iruka dead, then he could just have sent an attack team into the village. Once he isolated Naruto for fear that he could teleport to Iruka. Sasuke could have unleashed them to achieve the same results.”

Yoshino could see her argument had made some headway with Tsunade, and it caused Ibiki to stated, “If I’m following you correctly then you are saying, Sasuke’s true goal was Sakura all along.”

“Precisely,” the Nara replied before explaining, “Let’s just look at the timeline. According to our inside source, we know that it appears the prison attack was in motion before she came along.”

“This would be the Momo Hinamori woman that was used to kidnap Lady Kiyomi,” Inaho said since the Priestess’s involvement was common knowledge. However, as Kiyomi was officially the wronged party, she had lobbied for her to receive leniency in favor of the information that she possessed.

“Yes,” Yoshino answered, “This leads me to believe that the prison might have originally served as a means of isolating Naruto. It isn’t hard to imagine that with us receiving news of a prison riot in progress and Iruka being there that he would have gone. Add in a means to escape once he arrives, and destroying the Bridge suddenly leaves him on an island. Especially if they use a barrier to keep him there. This frees them to grab Sakura, whose father would be easy enough to lure away just before the operation was to begin.”

“If they already had a plan, then why would they allow this Momo’s desire to hurt Kiyomi enter into it?” Inaho asked her tone indicating that she felt something was missing. “If anything, it only added to the complexity of the plan.”

“Not to mention set a hard time limit for when they needed to act,” Ibiki added although he seemed more interested in hearing the Nara’s thought process behind her theory. But, he further substantiated his point as he said, “If they stuck with just using Iruka as bait, then they could have moved anytime when he was giving those lessons to the prisoners. They would have had a much larger window.”

Inaho built on the point as she also contributed, “Plus, Iruka would have been far more likely to draw Naruto out then some business leader, or her body double, Mito”

The Nara noticed the Hokage smirk at the mention of her grandmother’s name. In order to explain how Kiyomi had appeared to calm those in attendance at the Wave ports opening celebration, they had concocted a story of her having hired a bodyguard who had also had reconstructive surgery. With the obvious resemblance to the First Hokage’s wife, she had been given the codename of Mito. It also had the added advantage of letting either woman respond freely when being put in danger as no matter who was pretending to be the face of “Kiyomi.” If a threat reared its head they could just as easily claim to be “Mito.”

“Agreed,” Yoshino stated conceding the point to the two members of the T and I department, “It is hard to believe that Sasuke would alter his plan on the word of some priestess about an alliance between the two. But, he could have come to believe there was some connection between Naruto and Kiyomi due to her agreeing to help him assist the Fuma with the bandit problems they were facing. He knows Naruto well enough to understand that he wouldn’t abandon someone that he considered a friend. With that connection made it allowed him to make greater gains in the prison.”

“How so?” Tsunade asked surprised.

Focusing on the Hokage, the Nara said, “Let me layout the case that Sakura was the true objective and I’ll answer it in time.” Receiving a nod, Yoshino began by pointing to the column of papers at the left end of the coffee table the first item of which was a flyer advertising the celebration of the ports official opening, “Okay, we can figure the operation was setup in three parts. The first was isolating Naruto, and by tying that part of the plan to the kidnapping of Kiyomi, they set the hard date as Kiyomi’s attendance of the port opening since she tends not to leave the Leaf all too often or travels with highly skilled guards. Now, if it wasn’t enough to draw Naruto out, then they simply would have reverted to the original plan at some later date using Iruka. The next two parts of the plan went into motion as soon as Naruto teleported to the cave base in Wave.”

“But what makes you so certain Sakura was the primary objective of the operation,” Tsunade asked concerned Sasuke might make another attempt on her apprentice and fellow Family member.

“Because of the three parts of the plan, she was the only one that he made any attempt to interact with,” Yoshino said quickly. Indicating the column in the middle of the table she added, “If hurting Naruto was truly what he desired from the operation, wouldn’t he have killed Iruka himself. Instead, he delegated it to someone else. I also believe that despite appearing that he was some kind of special Zetsu hybrid, the real Sasuke had some means of controlling it. Similar to the Yamanaka Family’s technique.”

“How can you know that?” Inaho asked sounding rather skeptical.

“Before he killed Sakura’s father, he referenced some minor detail that only the real Sasuke would know. Plus, neither Sakura or Naruto seemed to harbor any doubt that they were talking to the real thing even after the Zetsu was revealed.”

“That still wouldn’t exclude him wanting to hurt Naruto, or the prison being one of his primary objectives” Tsunade stated.

“No, but the operation to lure out Sakura was something that required the longest amount of time to prepare,” Yoshino countered. “You know as a doctor that it takes time to manufacture a medical crisis. Heck, even a natural one starts off slowly with people usually downplaying it until it reaches a crisis point. But, once it reaches such a point it can take months or years to get under control.”

“But, they couldn’t know that Lady Tsunade would send Sakura,” Ibiki said, “The Frost Daimyo didn’t ask for her specifically.”

“Yes, but with a virulent disease that had resisted all attempts to contain and cure it on one hand. And a request from a Daimyo that normally reaches out to Kumo on the other. It isn’t exactly the time to send out your B team,” Yoshino countered quickly knowing it was a weakness in her argument. “I suspect the reason they didn’t target a village in the Land of Fire was because chances were greater that you would go yourself, Lady Tsunade. Barring that, Sakura is the next best candidate, but moves to number one if you move the crisis outside Fire Country’s borders.”

Ibiki nodded, before adding, “And if you don’t draw her out by the hard start date required for the Wave portion. You abandon that part of your plan to instead focus on luring Naruto to the prison.”

Yoshino wasn’t exactly sure Sasuke would have just abandoned it as he would have a very angry priestess on his hands. One he had used to create the barrier around the base in the unclaimed territories where he had tried to stash Sakura. She was confident that Ibiki likely suspected as much as well, but couldn’t admit that Momo had wanted to kill Naruto in front of Kiyomi and thus why it couldn’t have easily been abandoned with Inaho present. But, she also had another reason for why Sasuke wouldn’t want to just abandon giving Momo a shot, but knew that she would cover it later.

“Exactly,” Yoshino said rather than elaborate on it and was glad that it appeared Ibiki was willing to support her theory. “Plus, he would just have the woman behind the plague make matters worse until we would almost have had to send Sakura.”

Yoshino in preparation for explaining the thrust of her argument about Sakura being the primary target, pulled a report from the papers that she had organized for the Wave portion of the plan. The report was of Momo’s statement which in essence said that she had wanted to kill Kiyomi because she had come to believe the red head had killed her lover. Yet, she had learned the true murderer had been an on assignment Mito, who had already been through the operation to look like the woman she was supposedly impersonating. There were quite a few holes in the story, but they were intentional since a large part in securing Momo’s pardon had been by casting her as a victim of her lover. It didn’t name Kanji, since they didn’t want Hot Spring’s Daimyo to learn of his fate, or that there were women out there who had been tied to him. But, the supposed gaps in her memory were blamed on the years of manipulation Momo had been put through.

With most of the groundwork laid Yoshino explained, “I don’t think Sasuke would have just abandoned the Wave portion of the plan. He probably just wouldn’t have connected it to his larger one to grab Sakura. Primarily because I believe he has found a way around the injuries that Naruto’s Rasenshuriken has almost certainly done to him.” Yoshino felt a chill settle on the room, and for a moment wondered if the Hokage hadn’t closed the door behind her. But, ignoring it said, “Besides creating a pandemic, one action cements that this plot was about getting his hands on Sakura. The raid on the installation that Kumo has called the Vault.”

Tsunade arched an eyebrow as she felt completely lost, and was somewhat mollified that both Ibiki and Inaho seemed to be as well. “Come again?” she queried before adding, “We don’t even know what was taken from there. Let alone who was involved.”

Yoshino smiled somewhat pleased with herself believing she saw a connection that everyone else had missed. But, knowing that it was just a crazy theory until proven, explained, “Don’t we? Where else would the remains of Hidan have come from. When Naruto killed him, they left his body behind to make sure Yugito’s attack would fall squarely on Akatsuki. She did go missing for a period of time. Yet, I believe the Raikage sent the body to the Vault. I reached out to Yugito about the incident, and she claimed that the Raikage acted as if he had never heard of Hidan.”

“You believe it was a smokescreen to cover up that they had sent his remains to this Vault location,” Tsunade asked while finding herself worried about what else might be stored there, or other uses the facility had besides storage.

“Yes,” the Nara replied with assuredness, “We know the Raikage has no problem lying to his shinobi. We also know he didn’t come after us for Yugito’s initial disappearance after the incident. Therefore, he must have known about Aktasuki’s involvement already. So why pretend otherwise? Unless he didn’t want to inspire any questions about where those remains went. But ignoring that mystery for now, we know the Vault was raided, and with Sasuke ending up with Hidan’s remains, it must mean someone was studying them. I propose that is what they were doing in the Vault to learn the scope of the damage Naruto’s Rasenshuriken was capable of, and to see if they could unlock the secrets of Hidan’s immortality. Considering Kumo’s desire for legendary weapons and bloodlines, unlocking the secrets of supposedly unkillable warriors would be a huge boon for their forces.”

Inaho put the pieces together to state, “Then if that raid on the Vault was actually the starting point for this operation then it stands to reason that getting his hands on Sakura was the endgame…”

“And everything else was a smokescreen to cover that fact up,” Yoshino finished. “Kizashi wasn’t killed because it would hurt Sakura and thus Naruto. If Sasuke wanted to do that, he would have killed Sakura. No, killing her father like that and then threatening her mother was to break Sakura’s spirit as quickly as possible to make sure that she wouldn’t resist. He knew he would likely only be able to hold her for a limited period of time. Either we would rescue her, or she would rescue herself. In either case, it was a move to maximize how long he would be able to have her focus on finding a cure for the cellular damage the Rasenshuriken causes. Obviously, I don’t think he planned on having Sakura for such a short period of time. But, considering Momo’s almost pathological need to kill Kiyomi. He didn’t foresee that they would be able to convert her and that she would reveal the base they were keeping Sakura at.”

“The other reason Sasuke wouldn’t want us or anyone else to think that was his primary goal is because it shows that on some level he fears Naruto,” Tsunade said finding herself having to agree with Yoshino as well.

Nodding towards the Hokage, the Nara stated, “Something likely compounded by the fact that Naruto has grown even stronger since they last met, while Sasuke has been diminished. So, even if he had found a way to switch bodies. He must fear that he will be far weaker then him should they meet again.” Yoshino noticed that the only unbound woman in the room seemed unsure about something, and having a decent idea about what said, “You don’t seem convinced Inaho. Is it perhaps because if Sasuke has found a way to offset the damage he already sustained, it would seem pointless to go through all this effort for a cure.”

Yet, it was Tsunade that explained why it made sense as she said, “It’s because if he is using Orochimaru’s body swapping jutsu, then he likely is jumping to what would have been that bastard’s final switch.”

“Precisely,” Yoshino said positive the Hokage was now on board with her theory. “This is also why he wouldn’t have denied Momo from having a shot at Kiyomi and thus Naruto. If Momo’s end goal had been to just kill Kiyomi or in actuality Mito, then she would have just done so. However, her true goal was to hurt her by killing those close to her. Including allies such as Naruto.”

Yoshino focused on Inaho since the Chunin seemed to be the most resilient to accepting her theory. She actually considered this a strength since the woman was missing details the others present weren’t. Details such as how close Naruto, Mito, and Kiyomi were. Still, the Nara could tell she had a quick and agile mind as the younger woman said, “So if Naruto stood a chance of dying in a portion of the plan, then his actions towards Iruka were pointless.”

“Not entirely,” the Nara stated, “But, that is why we should treat it as a bonus objective rather than the main goal of his plan. If the priestess does kill Naruto, then the Rasenshuriken matter is solved. However, I believe Sasuke would only abandon his body as a last resort, so would still prefer a cure to be discovered.”

Ibiki leaned forward from his chair and said, “You put a great deal of effort in convincing us of that. Perhaps now you should tell us why.”

Before the Nara could though Inaho’s eyes went wide as she realized, “Because if it was just a matter of harming Naruto as we were treating it, then he’s achieved his results and we would assume he is moving on to something else. But, if it was to get himself a cure, and grow his ranks it means that he is still in the buildup portion of Tanzo’s theory.”

Tsunade frowned as she watched the Nara incline her head in agreement, and reaching her own conclusion asked, “I’m guessing this is what you meant when you said the Wave portion allowed him to increase his gains at the prison.”

“Yes,” Yoshino answered, “Before the Wave portion was added it is easy to imagine that most, if not all of the standard prisoners would have been sacrificed to tie up Naruto once he appeared to save Iruka. However, I believe that both the Warden and Nobori would have been targeted.”

“Wait, hold up,” Inaho said before the woman could explain further, “Nobori was a part of the plot. You’re making him sound like a victim.”

“I’m aware,” Yoshino said, “Yet I’m not convinced that he was, and if I’m right, then that means that we still have elements that are either loyal to Root or perhaps even Sasuke directly.”

Ibiki appeared skeptical, but having looked into Nobori’s background would admit that he hadn’t found much to indicate he was Root. There were other factors as to why he was skeptical, one of which he stated, “If you are right, then it would seem to indicate that Daichi is the culprit since those in the old communications room heard Daichi implicate Nobori as having attacked his squad. Not to mention Daichi’s statements upon recovering consciousness.”

Yoshino knew she had a tough sell in front of her since she was sure Ibiki had looked into Daichi’s background as rigorously as he had Nobori’s. Furthermore, unlike most standard Root members like Komachi had been, both young men came from intact families as opposed to the orphans that had usually been targeted by Danzou. Plus, those families didn’t appear to have any ties to Root either. Not to mention, she would be defaming a person that many newspapers in Konoha were already proclaiming to be a hero.

But, she was confident in her theory so said, “A double agent can be a difficult thing to pull off. Let alone one that you manage to get into our cryptanalyst department.” Yoshino despite the grave matter that she was discussing did have to fight back a smile as she thought, “Unless you’re Naruto, who just fucks his targets onto his side.” She noticed the Hokage was holding back a smirk so imagined she was having a similar thought since Naruto was an expert at creating them. But she knew his success was his genuineness and his desire to build a world his Family could live in that was at peace. Most double agents though were either turned for their own selfish desires or were blackmailed into helping. This made them somewhat unreliable. A Root member though would fall into the same category as a woman turned by Naruto, namely the true believer in the cause. However, the difficult thing about creating one of those was most had to be grabbed when they were young, and thus might not have the skills to infiltrate the places that could really do some damage. That was what made Naruto so dangerous in a sense, in that he could target women in those key locations.

Which was why Yoshino found it hard to believe that if Nobori was a Root agent, Sasuke would have used him already. Explaining her thoughts on the matter she said, Nobori makes sense when you believe Sasuke’s primary goal was simply to hurt Naruto.” She pulled out a picture from the Column that had evidence she had collected in regards to the Prison elements of Sasuke’s plan. Showing those present that it displayed the Warden’s schedule she said, “The Warden believed that Iruka would be meeting with him next month. However, the letter Iruka received invited him to visit on the day of the attack.”

“Which if Nobori was working with Sasuke makes sense,” Ibiki said quickly. “He likely intercepted the letter and made the change as he coded it in order for it to be sent to Konoha.”

“Which just showcases how dangerous a spy in the Cryptanalyst Department would be,” Yoshino replied gravely. “With someone there that no one suspects, Sasuke could do untold damage to us. Not to mention, would have an eye on all our communications. Furthermore, the survivor of the Prison’s cryptanalyst unit said a bunch of prisoners broke in as they were destroying the decoding keys and apparently took him against his will. She only survived because Naruto managed to teleport her to the hospital. Plus, in the overall time frame the prisoners grabbed Nobori at the very beginning of the escape, before the prisoners grew increasingly organized.”

Tsunade countered, her argument as she said, “That event could have been staged so people would think that he was taken against his will. Daichi claims they grabbed him, and planned to take him as well. Which was why he was on the roof. At some point in the future, we would have received a clue as to their whereabouts and found a tortured Nobori with his corpse. But Iruka interfered as they tried to board their vehicle supposedly allowing Daichi a chance to get away.”

“That’s what he claims,” Yoshino said with a frown, “And it is an explanation that would have put Nobori back in our midst. But, would you put him back in the Cryptanalyst Department? Even if you did, wouldn’t you insist that he be monitored to make sure that he hadn’t been turned?”

“But Daichi was found with a sword stuck through him,” Inaho said quickly. “There was no guarantee that he would have survived his wounds.”

“True,” Yoshino conceded, “But don’t underestimate the lengths that true believers would go for their cause. Moreover, it is a tactic that we used to keep Komachi close to Root, except Kakashi was the one that took the blow.” She then grabbed several other pictures from the Prison column of her gathered evidence and held them up. She wasn’t surprised as she saw out of the corner of her eye that Tsunade looked at them with a face that screamed that she blamed herself for the deaths depicted. Although she had probably needed to defend herself from the Daimyo that she couldn’t have foreseen the assault on the prison. Yoshino believed the woman would think that she should have. However, for Yoshino, the dead shown in the pictures painted a very different story. One that should have included Daichi among them unless he was working with Udon. “What do you see in these pictures?”

Inaho was confused as she watched Yoshino flip through the pictures before she answered, “People killed in the Prison escape as they tried to take the control room to blow the bridge.”

“You’ve made two mistakes in your analyst,” Yoshino stated causing the Chunin to frown. “The first is that the prisoner’s believed that they wanted to destroy the Bridge. They couldn’t have known about the transports on their way.” She flipped to a picture of a dead kunoichi near the control panel that housed the button to activate the charges that would have blown the bridge. “Do you see the hole in the control panel near the button?” When she received a nod, she stated, “It corresponds to a wound on the woman’s hand. She was injured reaching for the button. That means someone stopped her from pressing it. Udon’s fingerprints on it show that he was the one that activated the bridge’s self-destruct.”

“Why would he tell them one thing, only to do the opposite himself?” Inaho questioned sounding rather dubious of the Nara’s theory, although the evidence she presented was true enough.

“Because, the people that engaged in the assault were run of the mill prisoners,” Yoshino explained, “Not the maximum security Root members that would have followed his orders to the letter.”

Ibiki could tell his charge wasn’t convinced so aided Yoshino as he said, “While they assaulted the control room, Nobori was supposedly freeing the prisoners in the MS wing. However, even if they had been freed, Udon would much rather spend the regular prisoners as cannon fodder rather than his fellow Root members.”

“But, if the goal was to blow the bridge he could have just as easily had the prisoners move on the gate,” Inaho stated.

“Perhaps,” Yoshino replied before countering, “Yet, the guards would have fought them, and most of the prisoners would have probably gone for the gate. Considering most of the prisoners were Genin or Chunin, dividing them up might have given the guards the ability to defend both locations. Remember, the guards were fighting to keep from blowing the bridge so reinforcements from Konoha could arrive. But, would have destroyed it if one or both positions were in danger of falling. So, Udon convinced them that they needed take the control room to prevent them from blowing the bridge, and a concentrated assault would be the best way. Not to mention, the initial explosion they set off in the entrance had destroyed the gate’s controls located there. The only way to raise or lower the gate was now the main control room.”

Inaho seemed more willing to accept Yoshino’s explanation, but asked, “Why didn’t they turn on him when he blew the bridge instead of lowering it?” Hearing the question aloud, she realized the answer, “Never mind, seeing that he had trapped himself in the prison with them must have meant he had another means out of the prison.” She received a nod from the Nara so instead asked, “What did you mean I was wrong about two things though?”

Yoshino held the pictures up again and answered, “The people killed in these photos weren’t killed while defending the control room, but after being incapacitated while doing so. Almost as if one of the prisoners was deliberately wounding them, but only to render them unconscious. However, it appears someone else was following behind and eliminating them.”

Tsunade sounded skeptical even as she admitted, “Some of the autopsies would seem to suggest that. But, you’re making it sound like a deliberate choice rather than just someone following in the wake to eliminate any survivors while the prisoners moved on.”

Yoshino began flipping through the photos until she returned to the one of the kunoichi murdered by the control panel. Holding it up she said, “This woman was wounded while reaching for the button. Not killed, so even with everything on the line the person that targeted her aimed for her hand. It would have been easier to go for a more debilitating strike, but the attacker deliberately aimed to wound her. However, moments later someone else slices her throat. Two very deliberate, but different acts. I imagine Udon was the one following behind cleaning up after this prisoner.”

“Do you believe you know who this prisoner is?” Tsunade asked wondering if they were thinking along the same lines.

However, Yoshino loathed to put forth a possibility without some evidence to back it up said, “No, and I don’t have a theory that I would state with any confidence. Yet, I imagine you believe it might have been the woman that was Iruka’s reason for visiting. However, if it was her leaving people alive that also probably put her on the roof when he died, and she did nothing to aid him. So, I wouldn’t put any faith in her altruistic nature. She might just have been keeping her options open and Udon was making it clear that she had none. But, I can’t say one way or the other.”

“Then what is your point? Inaho asked.

But, Ibiki was the one that answered as he said sounding genuinely angry at himself for not having seen it himself, “That if Udon was killing all the people someone was leaving behind. Then it was damn sloppy of him to leave Daichi alive on the roof, even with a sword stuck through him.”

“Exactly,” Yoshino stated, “Not to mention that Daichi seemed to have quite a few encounters where Root seemed rather lax in cleaning up after themselves. For instance, it was his report that those listening in the old control room allowed us to name Nobori as the Root infiltrator. A report he made after Nobori supposedly killed his squad, but left him wounded but alive. This also meant that the plan to take both Daichi and Nobori so we could eventually find him after enduring torture should have already been scrapped. As such, there was no reason to take Daichi with them to the roof.”

“Unless they would have made it look like Daichi was actually the traitor,” Ibiki interjected, “If it proceeded as planned, Nobori could have used the same evidence to incriminate Daichi. He probably would have claimed he killed Daichi just before we found them.”

“But, there would still be a black mark against him in that scenario,” Yoshino countered, “And as your investigation into Nobori has shown, there is nothing there to show he was once ever a part of Root. A black mark which only shows up because Daichi was left alive to report in. A similar mark Daichi avoids by not only being so grievously wounded when we find him, but also naming the supposed traitor.”

Tsunade was feeling numb since if what Yoshino said was accurate, then she had helped saved the life of a traitor, and likely the one that had literally stabbed Iruka in the back. Not wanting it to be true, but fearing it was she said, “But, if Nobori was just a patsy then who actually forged the letter to lure Iruka to the prison?”

“That I don’t know,” Yoshino said, “If we follow my theory on Daichi then it might have been the kunoichi that survived from Nobori’s department. But, I don’t believe that to be the case.”

“Why?” Tsunade asked not sure how the Nara could sound so sure of herself.

“For one, if I’m to believe in my theory that Nobori is not a member of Root, then her recollection of events would fit that belief. Moreover, if she was also a member of Root like I believe Daichi to be, then she would have given a similar story as he about how Nobori attacked her. In fact, I believe the prisoners that took him were instructed to capture Nobori alive because he was always meant to shoulder the blame. The prisoners that grabbed him though were just sloppy and left a witness alive. We could spin it that it was meant to foster the illusion that he was innocent, but there was no certainty that the kunoichi would survive to tell her tale. Thus the only certainty we have is that Daichi pointed at Nobori as being the inside man regardless of if he survived or not.”

“Which is why they left the personnel at the Warden Mansion alone,” Tsunade said with the sinking feeling in her stomach growing stronger.

Yoshino could see Tsunade was likely coming to regret saving Daichi’s life. But what she most likely feared was having to tell Naruto about the possibility that the young man was a traitor, particularly one that might have had a hand in Iruka’s death. After all, it was one thing to call for calm when you had no idea where the one blamed for it could be found. But another thing entirely when he was in the same village and people were currently calling him a hero. The Nara was considering telling Tsunade that they should keep the fact a secret from him, but she knew the Hokage would never go along with it. Moreover, Yoshino figured that by telling the Hokage her theory, she in essence wasn’t prepared to keep secrets from him either.

Yet, she focused on a more pressing matter as she said, “There is one other matter that needs to be discussed.”

“Which is,” Tsunade said hearing an ominous tone in Yoshino’s voice.

“That if I am correct, and Nobori is innocent. Then that means Sasuke has a spy in the Cryptanalyst Department, and if it isn’t the kunoichi that survived the attack on the department in the prison, then that means the spy is in the village,” Yoshino stated. “In fact, the finger being pointed at Nobori isn’t so much to protect Daichi, as it was to protect this spy.”

Tsunade sighed before stating, “Unfortunately, we can’t proceed to go on a witch-hunt unless we can prove Nobori isn’t the spy. Tensions in the village are already high as people want us to strike back, and saying there are enemies among us will cause people to begin pointing fingers at anyone they disagree with. Ibiki and Inaho, you are to continue your investigation, but proceed as you feel best based on what you’ve just heard. Yoshino if you believe this is still just Sasuke building to reveal that he has started a village, then he is going to want do so in an even flashier method then this attack on us was. I want you to concentrate on what he plans to do next, and how best to stop him.”

She was about to dismiss them so they could begin but stopped as Ibiki said, “Actually, there is one other avenue I would like to pursue, Lady Tsunade.”

“What is that?”

“Sasuke couldn’t do all this on his own,” Ibiki said matter of factly. “His name might have attracted missing-nin and such. But, there is money and other resources that he lacks. I believe it may have been the Shadow Cabal which provided these things to him.”

“To what end?” Tsunade asked unsure why he was bringing it up, especially since it was clear Inaho had no idea who he was talking about.

Yet before his young charge could ask he said, “I believe the Shadow Cabal exists to destabilize the Shinobi Villages. Giving Sasuke the means to create a village would go a long way to doing just that. The Bounty offices that we believe they back also work towards this goal. I believe if they are linked to Sasuke’s rise, then this is the freshest trail to find some information on them that exists. I would like to expand my department to begin focusing on finding signs of this trail or trails.”

Tsunade was on the fence considering how little information they had uncovered when they had investigated the Bounty Offices. Still, she knew her Family’s goals might never come to fruition if there was a group hiding in the shadows sowing chaos and willing to put monsters like Sasuke into positions of power. Feeling that if she rejected his offer and there was something to be found that she would have squandered an opportunity she said, “Very well. Recruit as many as you need. But, focus most of your efforts on the threats that we already know about.”

Ibiki nodded, and so she moved off to reflect on all that had been discussed. She moved to a window and studied the capital of Fire Country as it went about its business and couldn’t help feeling somewhat disheartened. Particularly since it seemed that even as her Family’s ambition moved forward, it seemed the dangers that they faced only grew more numerous and sinister. Moreover, when they had first started out they had expected to fix a broken world, but one that had been so through mistrust and misunderstandings. Yet, if Ibiki was right about the Shadow Cabal, it would seem to suggest that there were those who sought to make sure it remained broken making their task all the harder. After all, it was hard enough dealing with maniacs and would be despots that the shinobi world had already created. A task that would be infinitely harder if there was some group out there helping a new generation to step into the light by providing them resources to replace the threats they had already taken care of.

*****************************
“If you are willing to accept my proposal, then I believe my debt with you should be wiped away,” said a man who had accrued a massive debt in the gambling house owned by the person he was addressing. On his hands and knees with his head touching the ground he waited for some reply, but not receiving one looked up cautiously. He frowned as the fox masked man seemed more interested in admiring the rear of the similarly masked woman standing next to him. The prone man’s gaze drifted to her and from the form fitting silk dress that she wore, he could imagine why, especially due to the slits cut into the sides which raised almost above her hips.

The man making the offer, could tell from the way she held her arms across her stomach that she didn’t particularly care for him or his offer. But, the man that she served seemed more aloof making it difficult to judge. Looking over his shoulder towards his daughter and finding her shrinking upon herself thus making it hard to see her face, he said harshly, “Make yourself presentable.”

His daughter did as he had instructed, pushing her bangs from her face as she sat straighter. He looked back to see the masked man did seem more interested. The man wasn’t exactly proud of the fact that he was offering to sell the gang leader his daughter or that she would likely end up falling into a life of prostitution in favor of having his debt forgiven. But, he knew he wouldn’t be able to pay them off otherwise, especially as he owed another gang boss a substantial amount against the store that he owned. Still, he hadn’t exactly come out and said as much, instead making it seem like he was offering up their services in his business ventures. But, with such a beautiful woman on the table, he thought it was clear what was really being offered and considering the gang’s brothel was its most lucrative business was confident what the masked man would take.

The leader pulled his gaze from his female associate’s rear as he leaned over his desk to say, “So, to forgive your debt to me. I’m free to put either of you to work in one of my operations, is that it?” Receiving a nod, the masked man said, “Well, since I recently have retired the previous boss running things here. It stands to reason you mean either the gambling house or brothel. I doubt you’d generate much money at the brothel, and I can’t exactly have you working in my gambling dens. That would be like trusting a monkey to sell bananas. I suppose your daughter would be a good fit in either one, but really with her looks if I really wanted to maximize my profits I think we both know which operation I should send her to. Are you really okay with that?”

“She is a good obedient daughter, and knows what must be done,” the one who had occurred the debts she would be paying off said.

The masked man began drumming his fingers on his desk as if in thought. The debtor could feel one of the members of the masked man’s gang clenching his fist behind him and was straining to keep them from the swords at his hip. The debtor knew the gang member was sweet on his daughter, and he felt that he might even be doing a public service by using her to drive a wedge between the man and his boss. The Boss focused on his subordinate as he said, “Is there a problem Jin?”

“No sir,” the man replied in a calm and detached manner despite what his body language was saying.

Turning towards his female partner he asked, “Koharu, I’m thinking about accepting the offer and feel it might be a good fit for our new endeavor. Based on his debt, and current market prices, how many years of service would we be looking at?”

“About eight years,” the masked woman said and noticed the young woman shivered in revulsion.

“Does that sound like a good deal to you?” the masked boss asked addressing the debtor.

The man frowned as he said, “That is a rather long time. I’ve heard some of your girls make…”

“That’s because I purchased the debt that you owed to the White Whale gang,” the masked man said cutting him off. “Agree and all your debts are gone. Although, I’ll own the thirty percent stake in your business that you sold them as collateral and which I intend to hold onto.”

The man’s eyes went wide and he began practically was salivating at all the gambling he could do with his debts forgiven. “You’ve got yourself a deal, Lord Menma!”

“Excellent,” Menma said sitting back in his chair. He waved towards his spectacled ronin samurai named Jin, who presented the man some papers.

The man quickly placed his mark on them not wanting to give Menma a chance to back out, but as soon as he did two other gang members grabbed him by the shoulders and began carrying him out of the room. Confused the man called back towards the leader of the Black Fox gang, “Lord Menma, what is going on?”

“You’re being taken to my new mining operation,” Menma said with an easy to visualize smile despite the mask he wore. “Unfortunately, I doubt your daughter would be a good fit for such an operation so you really are the best choice. You really should have been more specific and certainly should always read what you sign. Take care now.”

Menma stood from behind his desk and came before the still surprised woman as he said, “Now then Ms. Kohana, while your father is away. I expect you to continue to run the store. Since Jin tells me you were practically doing so already, I expect your profits to increase quite a bit now that the drain on them has been taken care of.”

“I…I don’t understand,” the young woman said confused as Menma helped her to her feet, “Why would you seemingly play along with him, just to help me?”

The disguised Naruto smiled behind his mask before walking back to his desk as he explained, “Well sadly it isn’t legal for me to take a male debtor into indentured servitude like it would be for me to take a female. So I needed him to basically sell himself to me.”

“But why?”

“Purely selfish reasons I assure you,” Naruto said sitting at his desk, “For one, I doubt Jin frequents your establishment so often for your father’s company, and I assume that is the case for all your customers. Putting you to work in a brothel would only hurt the business that I just bought a stake in. He’d run it into the ground within a few months. Seeing as I do own a stake of your business you do not need to pay a protection fee, but I do expect my associates to be given discounts when shopping there in exchange.”

“Yes of course,” the young woman said obviously still shocked at the turn her life had just taken.

“Good,” Naruto said before adding, “Jin, I trust you will see that Ms. Kohana makes it home safely.”

The man wearing glasses and dressed in blue bowed politely as he said, “Of course, Lord Menma.” Naruto waited for the pair to leave before removing his mask, a part of him felt some guilt at conning the man, but it quickly evaporated as Koharu removed her mask to say, “Watching you play that fool really made my day. What kind of father would sell his daughter to square his debts?”

A bitter part of Naruto quickly replied, “Probably the same level of one who would seal what everyone viewed as a curse into his son or allow his wife to die so that he could.” Naruto quickly felt bad about his statement. But, he couldn’t deny a part of him felt his father’s actions with sealing Kiyomi into him had mirrored Kohana’s father attempt to sell her, in that a next generation was asked to pay for the actions of the previous ones.

Granted his own situation had wholly turned into a positive one, so he felt being bitter for his sake was a waste. Yet, watching the man negotiate a price for his daughter, had brought those negative feelings to the surface, especially since he saw in him the part of Minato that had been willing to sacrifice his wife for his legacy. Where much of the bitterness towards his father resided because of his betrayal against his mother.

Koharu placed her hand on his shoulder, and unlike when Iruka had been killed Naruto allowed his lover’s comforting touch to help soothe the bitterness still within him. He looked up at her to see she had removed her mask, and she said, “Yet, because of that you now call her your woman. Not to mention a number of others. Myself included.”

Naruto nodded as Koharu moved before him to sit on his desk, and pushing the front of her dress aside displayed her glistening pussy for him. Her heavenly scent caught his nose drawing him forward, as he said, “I know a lot of good has resulted from what happened. But, it doesn’t erase the awfulness of those actions.”

*****************************

Koharu moaned as Naruto’s tongue began lapping at her cunt, and his hand reached up to squeeze her breast. She basked in the feeling of pleasure growing from her lover’s tongue and from the silk of her dress as it rubbed against her hardened nub while he fondled her breast. She let herself get lost in the feelings as her mind replayed the events of the last few weeks. Most notably that as far as Konoha was concerned, Elder Koharu was dead, having gone peacefully in her sleep. She had been tempted to attend the funeral held in her honor, but had refrained since she was confident that outside of her Family most would only be attending because of her station, not who she had been. Instead, she had spent the day being fucked senseless by her lover, who had sent a clone to attend in his place.

Ultimately she had skipped her funeral because she hadn’t wanted to reflect on how empty that life had been, which although filled with triumphs. Had also included actions that had created the same type of bitterness and hatred in those affected by her actions as she had just heard Naruto express. That was why she had decided it was time for Elder Koharu to die and for her to be replaced with Koharu of the Black Fox gang. Having committed many sins while believing they were for the best, she wanted to act as Naruto’s conscious. To use her past mistakes to help prevent him from repeating them while acting as Menma.

At the moment, he didn’t seem to have much issue with traversing the difficult waters of being a gang boss. Having taken over one of the weaker ones located in a town called Ironfog, which was in the Land of Rice Paddies. Naruto had quickly restructured the gang and how it took in wealth. For starters, at the brothel he had forgiven all the women’s debts as many of them had started in the business through methods that would have had the woman Kohana joining them. Yet, to both Naruto and her surprise many of the women had wanted to keep on working, especially with most of their profits no longer going to pay the debts their husbands or fathers had used to sell them to the brothel in the first place. As such, Naruto had simply begun charging them for the rooms they used, with the more successful women being able to afford the better rooms in which to entertain their guests, it had many of them working harder in order to please their customers. Naturally, having such passionate women on hand caused business to boom so that it was generating more money than ever before. A few of the more popular women of the night from competing brothels had asked for the chance to work there. A fact which had the owners of those contracts feeling rather nervous, especially if he agreed since Menma was developing a reputation of not taking no for an answer.

However, for now, Naruto hadn’t upset any of the competition too much which was good as The Brothel, now called The Fox’s Lair, with the women working their affectionately calling themselves vixens, also served as The Black Fox gangs headquarters. Koharu knew many of the women working there had offered the man that they knew as Menma a chance to sample the goods free of charge. But, to date Koharu was the only one who got to enjoy the pleasure of his company in bed, at least as far as they knew.

The other two major sources of revenue the gang had going for it were its Gambling house, and the protection fee that they charged the local businesses. The gambling house, unlike the brothel had suffered some revenue losses, although it was still profitable. But the primary reason for the change was because Naruto set strict debt limits for all its patrons and if a person hit that limit he or she wasn’t allowed to gamble again until it was completely paid off. It turned out to be a net gain for the group however, since most gangs wanted those gambling with them to overextend themselves so they could gain something more valuable. Kohana’s father had been one such person, but had then gone off to another gang’s gambling house. That group had used his habit to purchase a stake in his business, and then had set designs on his daughter which had forced Naruto to step in. The rival gang’s leader hadn’t been too keen on selling the man’s debt to them, but Naruto had Koharu convince him by having her demolish his personal guard. Needless to say, he saw the benefit of accepting the large sum of money rather than the invitation for an extended hospital stay that she would have offered otherwise.

If Naruto was conflicted by anything it was the protection racket they were running, since for the other gangs such a thing meant they weren’t going to torch the businesses that paid them. It was obvious that most of the businesses paying them, feared stopping would result in the Black Fox wrecking the stores. Something which one business had recently done, but as no immediate reprisal had come about several other stores were obviously contemplating it. Which was putting Naruto in the difficult position of needing to strong-arm them. However, he didn’t want to do so, and as such was waiting for the right situation to come about for him to step in. Which was due to happen sooner rather than later as some of the gang had preferred the way the old boss had done things, and were bristling under Naruto’s order that the shop not paying was to be left alone.

But, Koharu pushed it out of her mind as she was overcome by pleasure and ground her pussy against her lover’s face while she climaxed. Naruto licked up her liquid offering before standing to push his cloak free of his body. He then leaned forward allowing her to capture his face between his hands and pull him into a kiss. She moaned as much from the kiss as from tasting herself on his lips. Her moans only grew in volume as he freed his cock and he began sliding it against her pussy. Koharu wrapped her legs around him in order to pull him towards her, and as he didn’t resist reached between them to guide his dick into her.

Koharu leaned back and let out a loud moan as she felt no shame in alerting half the building that her lover was inside her again. In fact, she delighted in their knowing which was why unlike back in Konoha when they had used the Hokage’s office when they had gotten frisky, she made no move to activate the privacy seals.

Naruto smirked from her cries as he pounded her insides while he said, “You’ve become quite the vocal woman in your new life. Are you crying out to make the other women jealous, or to make your claim on me clear?”

Koharu wrapped her legs around her lover even tighter as he leaned down to nip at her breast through her dress. She lowered her head to his ear while she held him to her bosom as she whispered, “I might have to share Naruto Uzumaki, but Menma is all mine.” Naruto chuckled as she added, “Well at least for now. I’m sure you’ll find some female members for the Black Fox that you’ll fully initiate.”

Naruto groaned as she began squeezing her pussy around his dick as she neared her climax, which only caused him to speed up. He found the added resistance was causing his own to approach at a much faster pace, which he appreciated as he wished to cum along with her.

Koharu’s cries grew more vocal as she said, “Yes, fuck me! Give me your cum! My pussy is so thirsty for it…fuck I’m C….”

Yet, as Koharu arched her back to ascend into heavenly bliss, the moment was shattered as the door to the office burst open and one of the Fox’s lieutenants shouted, “Boss!!!”

Despite still exploding into her climax, aided by the feeling of Naruto’s cum filling her up. She still managed to grab a cup which had been on the desk and threw it at the intruder as she shouted, “God dammit Ganju!”

The projectile caught the tall muscular man in his thick skull causing him to fall back as the cup shattered. He clutched his head as he rolled on the floor, giving Koharu time to come down from her climax. Naruto wore a half smile on his face as he pulled out of her, as he watched a scene which had unfolded several times already repeat.

Koharu quickly rolled off the desk and then smashed her foot down on the man skull. She did so in order to prevent him from looking up as she was tempted to let her lover’s cum begin dribbling onto him as she shouted, “How many fucking times have I told you to knock before entering? And it should have been more than apparent that we were busy.”

“She has a point,” the disguised Naruto said having retaken his seat, “I’m beginning to think you are some kind of masochist.”

“But Boss, you also wanted me to let you know as soon as those not pleased with how you are handling the situation with Daigorou the carpenter made their move.”

Naruto sighed as he stood and began calling to one of his lovers who he felt would help him deal with the situation. Knowing she would appear on the teleport seal in his quarters at the Fox’s Lair, he affixed his mask as he began walking towards the exit and patted Koharu’s ass as he passed saying, “We’ll pick up where we left off as soon as we deal with this.”

“You bet we will,” Koharu stated before addressing the man underfoot as she added, “And so help me Ganju, if you interrupt us again for anything less than the end of the world, I’m going to kill you.”

The man nodded in the affirmative as best he could with the foot pinning him in place. He sighed as she moved off him to follow after Menma and then quickly got back to his feet wondering how the man that was letting him hold his head up with pride again planned to deal with those who wanted to be simple thugs.

*****************************

Naruto once more wearing his cloak and mask as Menma moved calmly if somewhat briskly through the village of Ironfog. He could feel the eyes of many of the town’s members drifting towards him, and many of the faces they belonged to twisted into different masks of fear, hatred, and disgust. He couldn’t exactly blame them since the gang that had run the town before Koharu and him had appeared to destroy the previous leadership, and then rename the gang as the Black Foxes had delighted in bullying the populace. Although, truthfully Koharu had handled most of the dominating of the gang, which Naruto believed was why some of its members refused to follow his commands. Yet to the populace, he was just the current head of a long standing problem. There were a few faces that held admiration, but they belonged to people that much like Kohana had just learned, that he was cut from a different cloth as the typical gangster.

He fought back a sigh since he feared his altruistic nature might present a problem towards the goal his adopting the Menma persona was meant to achieve. Which was luring out the Shadow Cabal as he was convinced they had some hand in Sasuke’s ability to amass followers and apparently quite a bit of funding. After all, he doubted the attack on the prison had been a cheap operation. Not to mention his willingness to sacrifice multiple bases. That had been one reason why after spending the night with Mikoto, he had decided to put his Menma plan into action. The other primary reason had been because of the visitor Mikoto had received that morning.

****************************

Recalling what had transpired when Sakura’s mother had visited his Uchiha lover’s apartment. “Who’s knocking at this hour,” Naruto said causing Mikoto to laugh lightly beside him since it had been close to noon as they had slept in. Mikoto moved to slip out of bed, and had to fight against his grip as he wrapped his arms around her stating, “Ignore it.”

Mikoto was tempted to, but she peeled his arms off of her before grabbing a thin robe to wrap around her as she exited the room. Explaining why she couldn’t she said, “I don’t want to appear to be hiding away. Besides, it can’t be any of your lovers trying to be sneaky. They would have just invited themselves in.”

Naruto chuckled as he countered, “Unless they are trying to lure you away so they can have me to themselves. Don’t be too surprised if they whisk me away while you’re gone.”

Mikoto turned as she tied the short robe around her. Lifting the front to expose her pussy to his gaze she said, “I’m sure the promise of you being able to pick up where we left off last night will keep you rooted in place.” She smirked as she noticed the sheet covering his groin begin to tent, so feeling confident that he wasn’t going anywhere turned to answer the door.

Closing the bedroom’s door as she stepped into the living room she called out, “’I’m coming.” She had a hard time not laughing since it had been a cry she let out the night before under different circumstances. That being the man currently in her bed and whose warmth she was looking forward to getting back to fucking her senseless. Reaching her door, she opened it and couldn’t help looking shocked as she found one of the people her son’s actions had hurt on the other side. It translated to her voice as she said, “Mebuki…!?”

“May I come in?”

Mikoto fought against looking towards her bedroom door. Although tempted to refuse she nodded as she opened the door fully before saying, “Of course.”

Stepping into the apartment Mebuki appeared to take in all the packed boxes, and Mikoto though she heard some suspicion in the woman’s voice as she asked, “Are you moving?”

The raven haired woman frowned since it sounded to her like the blonde was wondering if she was leaving to reunite with her son. But, she resisted growing angry since she supposed she could understand why the woman might be suspicion. Deciding to be upfront she said, “The Daimyo of Rain extended me an invitation to join an organization she is creating. I’ve decided to take her up on it. Recent events just convinced me it would be better to leave sooner, rather than later.”

Mebuki turned to face her and seemed to be searching for the right words making it clear she didn’t want to come off as offensive. “Kiku has heard rumors that Ame’s leader wanted to reform that terrorist group. Considering your clan’s history and son’s recent actions. I’m surprised you’d still want to participate.”

Mikoto crossed her arms and was aware her stance showed her agitation but forced herself to remain calm as she said, “I’m not my clan, and moreover tried to prevent it from rebelling. I only sided with them when it became clear Konoha was coming to kill everyone. I know that I’m not blameless in the tragedy, and as such bear some responsibility for how Sasuke turned out. But, I see helping Konan redeem Akatsuki as a chance to do some good.”

Mebuki met the Uchiha gaze and neither woman appeared willing to back down but eventually the blonde woman sighed and with the action much of the tension bled out of her. “I’m sorry,” she stated before turning away again. “I didn’t sleep all that well during my hospital stay and checked myself out against their wishes. I honestly don’t know why you were my first stop before even heading home.” Sounding sad, the woman said, “Maybe I just didn’t want to go to the place I shared with Kazashi since it’ll seem so empty without him there.”

“I’m so sorry for your loss,” Mikoto said the words coming of their own accord.

“Thank you,” Mebuki said turning to face her again upon hearing the honesty in her words. Responding to it she added, “I don’t blame you for what Sasuke has done. There is enough of that to go around. Including how Konoha dealt with you and your clan. I’m sure if you had been there things wouldn’t have turned out as they have.”

“Thank…”

Mikoto trailed off as the portion of the room Mebuki was standing in seemed to almost grow darker. She resisted rubbing her eyes as it almost seemed like the woman was radiating darkness and anger as she said, “But things have turned out this way. I don’t blame you. But, Sasuke regardless of how rough he has had it deserves to die, and I plan to be the one that snuffs out his life. I just wanted you to be aware of that. I’ll understand if you wish to stop me, but I won’t let anything or anyone stop me from accomplishing it.”

Mebuki began to make her way towards the entrance but stopped as Mikoto asked while keeping her back towards the woman’s, “I’m sure Sasuke had the same attitude towards Itachi. What is it that will separate you from him in the end?”

“Nothing,” Mebuki said honestly, “The truth is I could have easily turned out to be just like your son. But then I met someone that made me want to be a better person. He’s gone now, and I’m going to kill the man that took him from me. I guess you can say I’m just reverting back to who I was.”

“What about Sakura?”

Mebuki hesitated before opening the door, but answered, “I won’t lie and say this is exclusively for her benefit. But, I imagine a world without Sasuke in it, is one that ultimately lets her be happier and safer. Yet, this is primarily for me. Your son took the love of my life. I feel that it is only fair he offers up his life in compensation.”

Mebuki then stepped out of the room before closing the door behind leaving Mikoto feeling a cold chill in the woman’s wake. A chill which was banished a moment later as a pair of strong arms encircled her. Arms which belonged to the man that she wanted to protect from her son, so helped her understand where Mebuki was coming from. Although, she feared that much like with Sasuke, even should the blonde woman succeeded, she’d find killing her target wouldn’t be enough to quell the hatred and anger inside her.

*****************************

Having heard Mebuki’s talk with Mikoto through the door, had prompted Naruto to head into the Land of Rice Paddies to take over a local gang as Menma. He knew being so close to the Land of Lightning could be dangerous, since he was sure the Raikage might send some people after him. But, he had felt that doing so in the Land of Fire would only lend credence to the man’s belief that Menma and Naruto were the same person. As such, he felt starting up in a neutral territory would be more beneficial. Not to mention, if he did have to face a few Lightning assassins it would only serve to draw out the Shadow Cabal as it cemented his reputation.

Naturally, he feared his more benign nature might not be the type of personality the Cabal would normally approach. But, he hoped to counteract this by being extremely successful. Plus, he suspected that it wasn’t just missing-nin like Orochimaru or Sasuke that benefitted from their assistance. He was willing to bet quite a few of the more successful gangs were also in some form or another either serving them or were customers. Especially if they were correct in their belief that the Shadow Cabal wasn’t so much into amassing power as it was in sowing chaos. This led Naruto to believe that the Cabal was already somewhat entrenched in the current power structures of the Elemental Countries. Yet, despite that, it somehow benefitted from supporting and raising up threats such as Sasuke.

If he was correct, then he felt even if he wasn’t as bloodthirsty as the other groups if he destroyed enough of the ones supported by the Cabal it would prompt a response. One that he could track back to those who had ordered it. Or, if they were just interested in money the more successful that he was, the more likely it would be that they’d initiate contact. With those options before him, he stopped before the carpenter’s shop where currently some of those not pleased with how he was running things had decided to educate him on how business should be handled.

He heard the sound of something being smashed, followed by someone shouting, “Listen here old man. I’m giving you one last chance to pay up or else we’ll really need to start educating you on why it is important not to lapse on your protection payments.”

An elderly sounding woman shouted, “Leave him alone! He can’t give you what he doesn’t have!”

“Shut up you old bat, or else you’ll get the same lesson he’s about to receive.”

Before the threat could be carried out, Naruto entered into the shop sounding like a customer, “Hello! I’m looking for the owner of the establishment.”

Entering the smashed up shop, he found his presence had acted like a person hitting pause during a scene in a movie. He supposed it was because both groups of people already gathered weren’t sure what side of the conflict he would come down on. Taking in the carpenter who was on his knees being held by a Black Fox member named Dobengal, he could see the early signs he had been struck several times already appearing. Naruto felt his anger begin to spike, but it was mixed with some guilt as he had been aware the situation was brewing. Being held by two other members of his gang were the shop keeper’s elderly mother in law and his daughter. Sitting in a back room was the man’s wife, but she was bedridden as she had been struck by an illness which was bleeding the man of his means to pay the protection fees the gang charged all the shops in its territory.

Naruto focused on the lieutenant for a moment, who much like Kakashi wore a mask which covered the lower portion of his face. He was also dressed in what most people would consider traditional shinobi gear, at least as seen in movies. Dobengal, much as the other members of the Black Foxes, had all been members of the previous gang before his takeover. However, the young man had been the most resistant to the reformations that Naruto had made. Particularly since he was a believer in the philosophy that the strong have the right to pick on the weak. A belief the man probably had picked up as a member of the Sound Vilage before its destruction with Orochimaru’s death.

Naruto had hoped his stance would weaken as it became clear the gang could continue to prosper without terrorizing the citizens of the port town. Seeing that wasn’t going to be the case, he knew that he needed to put his foot down. Which he started to do, by completely ignoring the tense mood to say, “Hey old man, there was a nice comfy looking chair over here that I wanted to buy.” Finding it smashed along with loads of other items, he said, “Dammit, look what happened to it. Who would do such a thing?”

Naruto could tell the carpenter was rather wary of naming the man that had just been intimidating him. However, his mother in law didn’t appear to have the same restraint as she shouted, “Don’t pretend like you didn’t order these punks to try and intimidate us!”

“I see,” Naruto said while shifting his gaze to the members of his gang. The two holding the women wilted visibly, but Dobengal refused to back down. Naruto approached him and then stepping before the carpenter assumed his best salary man apologizing to a boss position as he said, “You’ll have to please forgive my men. They’ve obviously become confused in regards to my instructions. I’ll pay for all the damages that they’ve caused.”

Naruto could tell seeing the man they answered to prostrating himself for a person they had just been threatening caused all three men to grow angry. None more so then Dobengal who clamped his hand almost painful on Naruto’s shoulder as he said, “The only thing we’re confused about is umph?”

Spinning faster than most could follow, Naruto spun pulling his shoulder free and delivered a vicious backhanded fist that caught Dobengal in the jaw. The blow picked him up and carried him out through the large glass window of the shop. Naruto had to give the young man credit as after bouncing several times, he managed to recover as he dropped into a crouched stance. He then displayed his skill with the body flicker technique to almost instantly appear before his masked leader again. However, Koharu intercepted him as having donned a cloak similar to the one Naruto wore, easily kicked him back through the window. Meanwhile, Naruto had moved to grab the two men that were holding the carpenter’s daughter and mother in law. Clamping them by the skulls, he smashed their heads into the walls behind them.

The events happened so quickly that the old woman hadn’t even finished saying, “You’ll be paying for that window as well.” Before it registered that several of the room’s occupants had shifted position and the man holding her had gone slack.

Naruto could tell Koharu was tensing making him suspect that Dobengai was preparing to attack again so ordered her to, “Stand down! I’ll handle this.”

Naruto displayed his own mastery of the body flicker technique to appear behind the crouched gang member. The man sensed his presence and spun pulling a glowing senbon which he tossed behind him as he leapt away. An attack Naruto easily dodged by tilting his head so that it flew past. He remained still as he noticed many of the town’s populace gathering to watch the fight that they believed was about to unfold. He noticed quite a few of his gang’s members among them.

Which Dobengai also took note of as he tried to insight a rebellion by saying, “You’d really attack your own men who were trying to collect for you, rather than the bastard that refuses to pay.”

“Yes,” Naruto replied straightforwardly, “Especially when the men doing it are acting against my orders. But, that is beside the point. I just hate bullies, particularly as they lack vision.”

“What?!”

Naruto began pacing in a circle as the area behind him had filled with spectators and he doubted his opponent would care. Dobengai matched his movements while Naruto explained, “You attacked Daigorou and his family thinking what exactly? That if you got the money out of him, you’d prove your methods are the best way.” Naruto stopped in front of the carpenter’s shop confident that Koharu would be able to prevent any missed jutsu from causing damage. He then raised his hand and began wagging his finger as he chidingly added, “But what were you going to do the month after that? Or the following one? Did you even once think that perhaps he couldn’t genuinely pay? I mean if this is how you did things before I came along, I’m sure he knew what not paying meant.”

“Who cares?” Dobengai retorted angrily, “We’d have just beaten the old bastard and ran him out of town. Then we’d pass his share onto the rest.”

“Thus making it likely that someone else couldn’t pay down the road,” Naruto replied before mockingly adding, “What would you do after you run everyone out of town? Move onto another? Your model is unsustainable.”

“It’s worked so far,” the disgruntled man shouted before charging at the masked Naruto. His chakra extended from his hand looking almost like a rainbow which as he threw a punch elongated as if to pierce him. Naruto dodged the attack and as he had expected Koharu tossed a cabinet into its path after it missed him. The chakra pierced through it, forcing Dobengai to call it back. While the old woman called out how she was adding the lost furniture to the bill, Naruto followed along the retracting jutsu reaching him just as the it disappeared into his arm.

The gang member tried to leap away, but Naruto caught him in the stomach causing him to fold around his fist. He then followed up with his other hand, which he slammed down into the man’s spine causing him to hit the ground hard enough to bounce. Dobengai looked out of it as he settled on the ground, but then he burst into smoke revealing several pellets which released even more.

He appeared over the smoke cloud that he had created and then tossed dozens of glowing senbon into it. Landing as the smoke began to disperse he smirked as he expected to see a senbon laced corpse. However, instead all he was greeted by was the sight of his senbon littering the ground with no sight of the person that they had been meant for. He began to scan the area, but focused on top of a nearby rooftop as the man he knew as Menma shouted, “Looking for me?”

Dobengai reared back as if to launch his Rainbow cutter again, but Naruto quickly body flickered again and appearing before the wide open man delivered a devastating upper cut. The blow caught him in the chin and lifted him up into the air. Naruto noticed his trajectory was going to carry him into the area that had just been laced with Senbon, many of which were sticking out of the ground. Not wanting to kill his opponent accidently, he flickered once more appearing beneath Dobengai, who he caught one handed, holding him above his head. He then unceremoniously tossed him onto his stomach just outside the senbon covered area.

The man tried to get back to his feet as Naruto began walking back to the carpenter’s shop, but collapsed so settled for asking, “Why are you willing to protect someone that refuses to pay you? The strong deserve to push around the weak, and that money is so we’ll overlook them.”

Naruto paused as he said, “Who is the stronger? A coward picking on those he knows he can push around? Or a man willing to take a beating so his wife can receive the medical treatment that she needs?”

“What kind of garbage is that?” Dobengai said now finding the strength to get to his feet because of his anger. “I allowed Orochimaru to experiment on me to grant me power and you’re saying that old man is stronger than me. I refuse to follow a fool such as you.”

Suddenly a blade appeared along his throat as Jin said calmly, “Then there should be nothing to stop me from taking your head.”

“Hold on now,” Naruto said hoping to restore some measure of calm, “If I had wanted him dead, I’d have let the senbon do it.” Focusing on his opponent, he said, “You confuse power with strength. They aren’t the same thing. But, since you refuse to accept that simple fact, you are hereby excommunicated from the Black Foxes. Find someone’s whose ideals more closely fit your own. That goes for all of you. If you refuse to do things my way, then be out of this town before the sun rises tomorrow.”

Jin retracted his sword allowing Dobengai to leave, but Naruto smiled as the ronin Samurai followed in his wake. Confident he wouldn’t let the ex-member cause any trouble on his way out, he turned his attention to Daigorou the Carpenter. But, he only made it as far as the entrance to the shop before the man’s elderly mother-in-law barred his path while holding up an invoice as she shouted, “You said you’d pay, so pay.”

Naruto’s eyes nearly came out of his head at the amount, but aware the man used quality materials said, “Koharu, if you’ll be so kind.” He could sense the smirk that his lover wore as she produced a stack of money which she began counting off. She handed it to the elderly woman, who made a show of recounting it. When she was satisfied, she handed over a receipt prompting Naruto to address the carpenter, “Now, about the matter of you not paying your protection fee.”

Daigorou was obviously surprised by the sudden return to the topic. But, sounding truly regretful said, “Lord Menma, I’m afraid that I can’t afford to pay you.”

Naruto simply turned his masked gaze towards the woman they had just handed a rather large sum of money too. Refocusing on the carpenter he countered simply, “That doesn’t appear to be entirely true at the moment.”

“But my wife is sick and we need that money for her treatment.”

Naruto felt his heart go out for the man but replied, “I told Dobengai that I hate bully’s because they are rather short sighted. I ask that you look to your own situation with a longer view.” Naruto could tell the man was confused, but also that some of the villagers watching the situation unfolding who might have begun to respect him for dealing with Dobengai were reverting to their original views. But pressing forward he explained, “Your account with the gang lapsed just as I was taking over. I ordered my men to let you be, so when Dobengai ignored that order I stepped in. Now there is an angry former member of my gang running around out there, who knows your payments have lapsed. It doesn’t take a genius to think that he might come back around looking for some payback.”

“You bastard,” the old woman said angrily. “That’s why you didn’t kill him.”

“Think what you like,” Naruto replied, “But I prefer not to use violence to solve my problems if I can help it. He wasn’t, so I defeated him. With that being said, there is someone out there with a grudge against this shop and I’ll not lift a finger to protect it should your account remain in the red.”

Naruto prayed the man wouldn’t call his bluff since his entire endeavor would fall apart. Particularly since if Dobengai did come back and he still acted on the carpenter’s behalf, then it would show the citizens that he would protect them regardless. At which point they would probably stop paying. Fortunately, a weak sounding voice said, “Dear, please give him the money.”

“But…”

Daigorou’s wife having left their living quarters and was currently leaning weakly against the frame of the door said, “He’s right. Besides, I don’t seem to be getting worse. I’m sure I can miss a few weeks of treatments.”

“But mom, the doctor said that it was only because of his treatments that you’ve stopped deteriorating.”

The woman gave her daughter a sickly smile as she said, “Which will not be an issue if this man comes back to kill us all.”

“You should listen to your wife,” Naruto said, “She’s thinking long term.”

The man hesitated for a moment, before finally nodding. Naruto held out his hand accepting the payment although he could tell the woman’s mother handing it over hoped he was struck down. Tucking the payment into his cloak, he then snapped his fingers and another masked woman dropped down from the roof to land behind him.

“Who the hell is this,” the mother-in-law shouted leaping back.

Naruto was glad to provide the answer as he said, “She also works for me as a personal physician.” The masked Rin moved past him to begin assessing her patient. Focusing on the surprised carpenter and his family he said, “I was aware of your family’s plight which is why I did ask my men to continue asking for payment. I know how the gang before us defined its protection, but I’m not like that. When a person pays me to be protected I assume it is from all of life’s surprises. Be they bandits or sickness.”

The Sick woman’s mother eyed him suspiciously as she asked, “If you truly feel that way, then why not just tell us?”

“Would you have believed me?” Naruto retorted. “Besides, I expect your payments to be made in a timely fashion going forward. The next time they lapse, any situations that arises during that period will not be covered.”

He was about to turn away, but stopped as Rin said, “Speaking of situations. I looked around some while you were entertaining everyone. I wish to confirm my diagnosis first. But, if I’m correct, I believe their doctor has been stringing them along.”

“Meaning?”

Rin let a hardedge enter her voice as she explained, “Meaning the sickness that she has is difficult to treat, but there is a cure. Which means it is more profitable for him to simply prolong it.”

Naruto frowned before saying, “Well, first confirm your hypothesis and if true. Koharu will arrange for us to have a talk with the doctor.”

Turning, he began to leave in order to pick up where he had left off with Koharu, but stopped as Daigorou not believing how his fortunes had changed, “If what she says is true. Why would you act on our behalf?”

“Because you paid me to,” Naruto answered proudly. “But besides that, a doctor who is bleeding his patients dry is taking money out of my pocket. In truth, it seems this doctor might be the cause of the mess to begin with, and if I leave him be, he might run his scam on another of my clients. Now as things stand you can get back to work and thus continue to pay me.” The man inclined his head in gratitude, which Naruto mirrored as he said, “Thank you for your patronage. We’ll take our leave now. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if any other emergencies arise.”

Walking through the village, Naruto felt more confident his plan could succeed, and even if it didn’t, knew he could do some genuine good. For a price, which truthfully wasn’t all that different from being a shinobi.

*****************************

Temari was staring at a wall on which a map of the entire Shinobi world was pasted. Covering it were numbers and strings connected to pins which were connected to other pins placed on different parts of the map. She had puzzled out only a few of the meanings for the different identifiers, but that wasn’t really her reason for being within Yoshino’s study. No her objective was to help the Nara puzzle out where Sasuke would be able to establish a new village, and where he intended to strike next. Addressing the first she said, “We can rule out Tea, River, and Sea Country.”

Yoshino turned her attention from her desk where Naruto was sitting in the chair with Ino laying across his lap. Addressing the Suna-nin she said, “I agree with you in regards to Tea. Tsunade’s friend Jirocho is too well connected there. If the Daimyo was hoping to establish a shinobi village he would have heard something. I also would tend to share your opinion about River being unlikely as well. The Daimyo there never has shown much ambition of any kind. Yet, I wouldn’t be so quick to discount Sea Country.”

Temari frowned as she defended her position by saying, “I base it on the evidence that the flying vehicles they used to escape headed west after they assault on the prison. If Sasuke is freeing prisoners, then the village must be close to being established.”

“Agreed,” the Nara replied, “However, while I also believe that out west is where Sasuke would most likely find the right conditions to let him start a village. I don’t believe we can rule out Sea Country.”

“Why is that?” Naruto asked finding his attention divided between the discussion and Ino’s feather light kisses along his neck.

Yoshino turned towards the man that she had taken as a lover. She had invited him over as she had wanted to discuss with him some of the beliefs that she had arrived at and presented to the Hokage. He had arrived with Ino and Temari in tow, and to her surprise he had quickly come to support her thoughts on what Sasuke had truly wanted to achieve. In hindsight, she realized her belief that Naruto wouldn’t want to support her theory had been because if she was right, it meant he hadn’t been the central focus of the plot. She felt somewhat ashamed that she had believed his ego wouldn’t allow him to accept that. Yet, Naruto hadn’t really needed any convincing to come to believe that the only reason Sasuke had involved him was to isolate him to grab Sakura. That wasn’t to say Sasuke hadn’t targeted Iruka to hurt him, but even if the teacher had survived, he would have probably have considered the operation a success. She suspected Naruto took some solace from the fact that even though it had been a resounding success for the Uchiha. By rescuing Sakura so quickly, they had managed to deprive him of what he truly wanted.

Naruto had also stated that he supported her theory because he also believed that if it had been a primary focus of Sasuke’s. The Uchiha would have made sure it was his hand that had personally delivered the blow that had claimed Iruka’s life. Not to mention, taken Sakura’s.

Recognizing Naruto was a valuable resource in understanding the Uchiha, she had asked him to stay in order to help her understand where he might strike next. Naturally both Temari and Ino had volunteered as well, although Ino appeared more interested in her lover’s neck and collarbone than anything else. Addressing the blond man, Yoshino explained, “There are too many unknowns. For starters, unlike when Sky Country tried to reestablish itself several years ago. These new flying vehicles don’t appear to be mothballed vehicles like those used during the air raid attack on the village. As they appear to be new designs their operational range is a complete unknown.”

Naruto nodded because Shinno, the man behind Sky Country’s resurgence, had used vehicles that Sky Country’s shinobi had stashed away before going into hiding. By using vehicles that Konoha had extensive knowledge on, it had allowed Shikamaru to calculate with almost pinpoint accuracy where the fleet their devastating air raid had been launched from. However, in truth Sky country had never been an actual land, but had been a name given to the powerful fleet the men and women who called themselves Sky shinobi had wielded. In point of fact, much like Sara’s tribe they had been a group of wanderers. Although had tried to establish a land based kingdom during the Third Shinobi War. That fleet had been severely damaged during their bid to do so by Konoha, and as it had tried to escape had actually ran into a Kumo navy which had finished it off. Still, a few ships had survived which Shinno and other survivors had repaired over time, while also building what they intended to be the floating nation they would call home.

Yet, not everyone from Sky Country had signed on as Koyuki’s uncle had managed to hire on many of the survivors’ best engineers leading to his country’s advances in technology. Those same engineers had disappeared in the confusion which resulted from Doto’s death. Yet, Yoshino believed even if they didn’t know where they had gone, they had just seen one of the projects they had been working on.

Yoshino continued, “Furthermore, it might be prudent for us to consider that Sasuke has adopted a similar mobile platform as Sky Country. Or, has copied Orochimaru’s village system which consisted of multiple hidden bases all over the place.”

Temari frowned as she said, “While either method is possible. I thought our purpose was to eliminate possible locations. Not add to the list.”

Yoshino smiled softly before countering, “Before you go through the process of eliminating choices. You should make sure it includes all of them to avoid overlooking them later.”

Temari inclined her head recognizing the older woman’s wisdom so asked, “Then why do you think Sea Country doesn’t deserve to be eliminated?”

Yoshino approached the map and said, “If Sasuke has adopted a mobile platform then heading west could have soon been followed by him turning north to sea. The last sighting that we have been able to collaborate had them flying into the Land of Earth. Once they entered there, they could have gone almost anywhere. Konoha and the J.A.I.N. are looking to pick up the trail, but thus far we haven’t been successful.”

Temari nodded aware of as much as well, “I doubt they would have headed south, southeast, or southwest though. The only possible territory that might have been welcoming in those directions is Stone, and they are deeply connected to Earth Country. Unless you believe Sasuke has allied with Iwagakure.”

The statement was enough to make even Ino end her playful kisses, since it would be a nightmare scenario. Not to mention considering how the majority of the prisoners had been Kiri and Iwa shinobi, they would have made an excellent gift to help secure an alliance with the shinobi village. However, Yoshino shook her head as she said, “No, Sasuke would be too much of a lightning rod for the Tsuchikage to agree. Earth’s Daimyo may support such an alliance which is why I don’t think we can completely rule Stone out. But, getting back to why I wouldn’t rush to exclude Sea Country it is because the current Daimyo there gives me some concern.”

Temari looked towards Sea Country on the map, and seeing a string connecting it to the Leaf’s Maximum Security prison said, “You’re referring to Amachi’s involvement in Danzou’s rebellion.”

“Yes,” Yoshino replied with a nod before explaining, “Thanks to Komachi, we know he was there for a time to help reverse engineer the secrets of the Beast Form from Mizuki. He was even able to perfect it. Yet, after the rebellion was put down those watching Amachi in Sea Country claimed he never went anywhere.”

“Which is an obvious lie,” Temari stated.

“True, but if you were a Daimyo and a major shinobi village said one of your supposed major criminals was able to leave his cell and travel to the Leaf, wouldn’t you show some curiosity in the matter.”

Ino pulled her face away from her lover’s neck as she said, “I’m guessing when you say supposed criminal, it is because he may have been working with someone in the government. That seems kind of farfetched since Amachi was wreaking havoc on Sea Country’s shipping to finance his experiments.”

Yoshino smirked as she said, “Was he now?”

“Um, yeah. I was there,” Ino said sounding rather defensive. Turning to her lover, she demanded he side with her adding, “You were to Naruto. Tell her!”

But seeing the Nara wearing an amused expression, he said, “Well to be fair, we weren’t hired by the Daimyo personally. Maybe there is some piece to the puzzle that we aren’t privy to.” Ino began to pout at the perceived betrayal causing him to plant a kiss against her cheek as he added, “Let’s just hear her out.”

“Fine,” Ino said sounding annoyed, but was only a front as Naruto’s hand began gently rubbing her stomach.

The Nara smirked before saying, “Well, to begin how did Amachi select which vessels to target.”

“You’re suggesting he had someone inside the government give him the ship manifests,” Temari said quickly seeing where the Nara was going.

“Not quite,” the Nara replied, “Although along the right track.” She moved backed to her desk and picking up a binder handed it to Temari.

The Suna-nin quickly scanned the contents until stopping as she noticed a sea chart filled with lines that started from the port in Sea country. Some of those lines terminated in X’s while others continued on to various destinations. Looking at the dates that Yoshino had written in the corner she guessed they covered the period when Amichi had been targeting ships leaving Sea Country. Flipping to the next page which was another sea chart set over a similar time period six months earlier, she noticed that this time most of the lines appeared to make it to their destinations. There were still a few that terminated in X’s, but Temari believed them to have been ships that sunk due to storms. There was one stark difference between the two pages as the one which showed the shipments getting through had a lot more ships arriving at various ports in the Land of Water.

Temari quickly ran over what she knew of the two countries before saying, “You believe the Daimyo of Sea Country was aligning with Amachi to develop his own shinobi village or some military force based off of his research.”

Yoshino nodded almost proudly as she fully recognized Temari’s keen mind. “Very good.” Temari beamed from the praise as Yoshino explained her reasoning, “You’ve noticed that most of the shipments to Kiri were intercepted. Looking at the manifests of those ships reveals only a few of them would be valuable to help his research along.”

Temari hadn’t read that far, but knowing some of Kirigakure’s practices said, “Some of those were gold shipments, right? Kiri charges Sea Country a protection fee, which in the past was little more than a scam since if they didn’t pay, suddenly many of their ships would end up at the bottom of the sea. They’ve taken it more seriously since the new Mizukage has taken over, but I’ve heard Sea Country has begun bristling about paying it again. The only reason they continue to pay up is because it wasn’t just Kiri-nin sinking their ships when they stopped.”

Yoshino nodded as she said, “Yes, it turns out Fuka had a great deal to do with the pact being started in the first place. Apparently, she preyed upon Sea Country pretty hard when she was a pirate. In the end they turned to the Land of Water, who had a better navy at the time, with Kirigakure assuming responsibility of safe guarding the sea routes after the founding of the villages.”

Temari inclined her head asked, “Then I guess your theory goes that the Sea Daimyo might desire to become the new leading power of the Ocean routes. Back then he used Amachi to save himself some payments since the Land of Water couldn’t blame them if the payments never arrived because safeguarding there was their job. But, the Daimyo had Amachi in his back pocket for years and he has even mastered his research. So why aren’t we seeing a bunch of Kaima Warriors?”

“Two reasons I imagine,” Yoshino replied, “The first is, who are you going to have lead them? Amachi was beaten by a bunch of genin. Not exactly someone you would want to build a village or elite force around, especially if doing so might cause you to be targeted by Kirigakure.” Yoshino was surprised her statement hadn’t earned her a response from either of the two that had been present on the mission.

But, she remained focused on Temari as the woman said, “Which is why you aren’t willing to cross it off of your list of possible places Sasuke might have set up in. The second reason is because of the how Tsunade made it known he had a hand in Danzou’s plot. Kirigakure has to be worried Amachi might start mass producing Kaima as it could potentially end their monopoly over the sea routes. Hearing how it appears he was able to slip in and out of prison must have put Kiri on guard.”

Yoshino nodded in agreement, “Which is why they would likely have to suspend their plans for a while. I know we’ve placed eyes on him afterwards, and can only imagine Kiri would have done the same.”

The Nara turned her focus back to the map as she began to try to picture where else Sasuke could have started a village, but turned back as Temari said, “Come on you two. This is important.”

Yoshino directed her gaze back to where the two blondes had been, and found Naruto still seated in her chair, although with a mask of pleasure etched onto his face. But the only sign of Ino was the back of her head which appeared ever few moments as it bobbed up and down in his lap. The Yamanaka made a loud slurping noise and then peaked up from behind it as she countered, “All I’ve seen you do is come up with a bunch of theories which we aren’t going to be able to verify today. But I have a nice hard cock in front of me, and I can do something about that right now.”

Ino returned to her self-appointed task by giving the tip of his dick a kiss before she swallowed it again. She moaned and shivered from the taste of his precum while she took him as deep as she could. She reached into her skirt and began rubbing her pussy in anticipation of his being inside her once more.

Temari bit her lip as she debated with herself about ignoring the two to return to the previous discussion. But, she sighed in defeat since couldn’t deny that Ino had made an excellent point. Her decision made she quickly took up a position to Ino’s right. Her fellow blonde surrendered his tool allowing Temari a chance to bath it in her saliva. Ino meanwhile moved down to her lover’s nuts as she began sucking on one causing him to groan in pleasure.

Yoshino watched the two kunoichi eagerly performing their task. Not quite willing to act in such manner, she approached them. Not wanting her study to get messed up in their lovemaking she said, “Before things get out of hand, please teleport back home. Good night.”

She leaned forward intending to give him a chaste kiss. She paused a few inches from his face intending for him to close the distance, and he did, although first he cupped and caressed her cheek before pulling himself towards her. The tender gesture caused her to lose herself for a moment as the next thing she realized she was deepening their kiss and inviting his tongue into her mouth. The rational part of her mind told her that if she didn’t want to lose herself to the pleasure she needed to pull away. Yet instead she pressed forward as the kiss served its purpose of putting her in the mood for love.

A feeling Naruto helped along as he reached between her thighs and began rubbing her cunnie through her panties. She moaned softly, and pulled down the zipper of his orange jacket. She then pulled up his shirt where she placed a kiss against his chest. She began licking his nipple while her hand traced down his stomach to encircle the base of his cock. She slowly massaged it while the other two women took turns sucking what remained free.

After several moments, Ino stood and pushed her skirt to the side to show her dripping snatch. Leaning against the desk, she said in a voice filled with desire, “Naruto, I need you inside me!”

Naruto looked like he was about to surge forward. But, picturing her carefully arranged files ending up all over the place, Yoshino said, “No!” But, wanting the same thing hurriedly said, “Not in here.”

She quickly pulled Naruto from his chair as she led him out of her study. She was aware that he had grabbed Ino’s hand as he passed, who had in turn grabbed Temari’s. The two younger women giggled, causing her to shush them since she didn’t know if her son was home. Still, she couldn’t help feeling somewhat amused herself as she was feeling somewhat mischievous, like she was sneaking a boy into her room. Which she realized was exactly what she was doing.

Arriving at her bedroom, she opened the door and waved them in. The three of them spilled into the room after her, with the two kunoichi almost appearing to attack Naruto as they pulled his clothes off while taking turns kissing him in between each article they removed.

Yoshino closed the door behind them, and activated her privacy seal. She turned to be greeted by the sight of another man lying on top of her bed. She felt a pang of sadness, put quickly pushed it away since she knew she had to continue on with her life. Still, Naruto appeared to sense it as he guided, Temari, who had been kissing him towards Ino’s lips. The two blonde kunoichi didn’t seem to mind as they began making out while stripping each other as Naruto approached her.

Proving that he had some idea of what had dampened her passion so suddenly he asked, “Are you sure you want to do this here?”

Yoshino smiled appreciatively as she answered, “The duty of the living is to keep on doing so.”

Naruto nodded in agreement so pulled her into another kiss. The Nara surrendered to the feelings that it caused to well up inside her, which although she couldn’t say was love. It definitely filled her with lust which was good enough for her at the moment. Their lips separated as he pulled her shirt over her head, and then he stripped away her bra. He placed his lips against her neck near her shoulder causing her to coo appreciatively as he pulled down the zipper of her skirt. His hands then traveled down her sides until he pushed it and her underwear down her hips where gravity did the rest.

He then stepped back and despite all they had shared previously her hands moved to cover her nakedness. She knew it was an irrational move, but also understood that it was because in many regards it was a new surrender to him and another step away from her deceased husband. That by giving herself to Naruto in the bed that she had shared with her husband, it was another acknowledgement that she was moving on. That although she couldn’t say that she loved Naruto at present, his track record would indicate that given time he would become the one whom her heart belonged to.

Naruto reached out to her and cupping her cheek again said tenderly, “You don’t need to rush it.”

Yoshino smiled softly, but surrendered to the inevitability as she dropped to her knees. Naruto looked unsure, at least until she leaned forward and took him into her mouth. He groaned as her tongue circled around the head on his cock, before letting him slip free to lick along the underside of it. As she ran her tongue along his length, she buried her hands between her thighs to give her womanhood a vigorous rubbing finding his taste and her efforts made her wetter and wetter.

Naruto surprised her as he suddenly picked her up and easily carried her towards her bed. Setting her down on it, he hooked his arms behind her knees and leaned forward to kiss her hungrily. She returned it, and could feel his cock poking at her entrance. He leaned back, and she knew what he was about to ask so beat him to the punch as she reached between them to press his cock into her. He understood the meaning so pushed forward causing her to cry out as he entered into her.

Naruto leaned back as he began pistoning his cock within her. But, her view of him was cut off, as it was replaced by the glistening lips of Ino’s pussy as she straddled her head. Understanding what the Yamanaka was looking for, she gripped the younger woman’s hips as she began licking her causing the blonde woman to moan as she fondled her breasts. Yoshino moaned from the flavor, which did fill her with a momentary regret as she had once been the voice of decent when her husband and Ino’s father had suggested a foursome between them. To her surprise, Kiku had seemed rather open to it. However, Yoshino had steadfastly refused. Yet, having shared Naruto several times with Kiku’s daughter, she couldn’t help wondering if she would have discovered some things about herself if she accepted.

Temari watched Ino moan while the Nara buried her tongue deep inside her fellow blond. Wanting to join in on the action, she climbed on top of Yoshino and spread her legs widely to display her pussy as she said, “Don’t forget about me.”

The Suna-nin heard the brown-haired woman let out a muffled whimper, which was drowned out by her moan as Naruto’s dick plunged into her. Ino captured her face as their lover’s dick worm about within her fellow blonde, as she pulled the Suna-nin into a sloppy kiss. Soon though it was Temari’s turn to whimper in loss when Naruto exited her and slipped back into Yoshino. Still, Naruto didn’t abandon her completely as he began to firmly rub her pussy, even as he drilled the Nara’s with his cock.

Ino suddenly cried out as she coated Yoshino’s face with her release. She then sat back and watched as Temari quickly sealed her lips to the Nara’s which the older woman returned. She smiled as she watched her lover switch between the two women snatches as he skillful brought them both to the edge, and then after pounding away at Temari. Instead of sliding into Yoshino, buried his cock between their pressed together cunts. Running his cock between them, it rubbed along their clits and within moments both women began to cry out while clinging to each other.

She smiled up at her lover as Temari and Yoshino kissed gently while their breathing returned to normal. She held out her hand to him, and when he took it, she pulled him onto the bed where she quickly leapt onto him. With practiced ease, she buried his cock within her which she began to ride by rocking her hips back and forth. He didn’t remain passive for long as he rolled her over, and then began giving her powerful, deep thrusts which pounded her womb. Ino quivered with each one making her realize she was having a mini-orgasm each time he bottomed out.

Soon the mini-quakes of pleasure became one massive event as she cried out in release. She felt almost like she had a seizure as she could do nothing but shake with pleasure as her pussy tried to coax out his seed. Still, Naruto resisted as he withdrew his cock and looked towards his other lovers to find Temari and Yoshino scissoring their pussies against one another

He watched with rapt attention as the younger woman suddenly fell back to call out that she was cumming. A sweaty and disheveled Yoshino disengaged from the Suna-nin and looking like she had just fought a major engagement crawled towards him as if she was on her last legs. Reaching him, she eyed his cock hungrily and latched onto it pulling a moan from him as he fought to prevent flooding her mouth. It proved difficult as she bobbed her head in his lap rapidly while making loud slurping sounds. Just as he was about to surrender to the pleasure, she let him go. She then laid on her back where she hooked her arms behind her knees and spreading herself said, “I want to feel you inside my butt.”

Naruto was surprised, but he quickly surmised that it wasn’t the first time she had made such a statement. Moving forward, he pushed his cock against her anus and was surprised at how easily he slipped inside. Yoshino moaned as Naruto stretched her out due to his being larger than her husband. After savoring being inside her for a moment, he began moving and quickly established a steady rhythm.

Ino smirked as Naruto took over pushing on Yoshino’s legs so he could drill his dick inside her ass. Crawling towards the panting woman’s face she said, “I never would have pegged you for someone who got off from a good butt-fucking.”

Yoshino moaned as Ino began rubbing her snatch, but managed to reply, “Really…but you saw me as a stripper.”

Ino smiled at the Nara’s referencing how they got her to join the Family as she replied, “No, I kind of saw you as a repressed woman who had needed a shot of excitement. But it looks like you were quite a bit kinkier than I thought, even before you joined us.” She lowered her lips to Yoshino’s as she said, “I’m looking forward to finding out more about you.”

Yoshino tensed as Ino pinched her clit causing her to squeeze her ass muscles as she climaxed. Naruto grunted as he finally allowed himself to feel some relief. Yoshino’s eyes grew wide as it felt like someone had connected a garden hose to her ass as his seed flooded her. Spent, Naruto fell back onto the bed as he breathed heavily. He smiled as Temari nestled up to him as she said, “We should get together more often to have these theorizing sessions.”

Yoshino feeling quite content moved to settle into Naruto other side where she collapsed intending to use him as a pillow. Feeling sleep overtaking her she said, “That can be arranged provided we all remained focused on the task.”

Ino slid up behind the Nara and said, “Why do I get the feeling that comment was directed at me?”

Temari smirked as she said, “Maybe because you couldn’t keep Naruto’s dick out of your mouth for an entire hour.”

Ino stuck out her tongue playfully as she countered, “Who would want to? Besides, it’s not like you resisted all that much. You just weren’t brave enough to get things started. Right Yoshino.”

Receiving no reply, Ino looked over to see the woman was sleeping peacefully with her head resting on Naruto’s chest. Focusing on her lover, she smiled as he appeared to be in much the same boat. Settling down to join them, she closed her eyes and looked forward to the morning as she fully intended to drink his first load as it was the only proper way to start a day.
*****************************
Shikamaru was sitting at the table enjoying breakfast as he had agreed to some Rock Lee’s request that he join him for some training. He rubbed his hand down his face wondering what he had been thinking. Seeing the time, he began to feel some concern as his mother hadn’t made an appearance yet as ever since he had asked Naruto to intervene, she had almost seemed to awaken with the sun. He was contemplating using her as an excuse for blowing off the training, but heard someone step into the kitchen. Focused more on his breakfast, he said, “Morning Mom.”

However, not receiving a reply even as she poured herself some coffee he looked over. Still having trouble lifting his head, he frowned as he zeroed in on the person’s feet. Yet, they and the legs they belonged to didn’t really seem to fit his mother. Not to mention she would almost always be fully dressed whenever she emerged from her room so his gaze traveled upwards. His eyes grew wide as it became clear the woman wasn’t wearing anything but a man’s t-shirt which just barely covered her hips. As his eyes met the mysterious woman’s they nearly popped out of their socket as Ino stood smirking at him.

“I…Ino what are you doing here?”

Her smile widened as she said, “Your mom invited us over for a study session.”

“Us?” Shikamaru said confused as his still morning fog clouded mind wondered whose shirt Ino’s was wearing.

He received an answer of sorts as Temari entered the kitchen as well wearing a distinctive orange and black jacket, which much like Ino’s covering barely covered her ass. She pressed herself up against Ino as she took a sip of her coffee before saying, “Mmm, that hit the spot.”

“What did?” Ino said her smile widening even further if possible, “The coffee or…”

“I have to get going,” Shikamaru said standing suddenly as his mind played for him the possible scenarios for how the sentence ended. Not to mention how he expected his mother to appear next and with Naruto’s jacket and shirt already claimed, he feared she wouldn’t bother with clothes. The two blondes broke out into a chorus of giggles as they heard the front door open and close as Shikmaru quickly made his escape from the reality that his mother had slept with the two women and the man that linked them.

His concerns were partially unfounded, although considering his reaction to Temari and Ino’s presence. He might have been slightly unnerved at the sight of his disheveledly looking robed mother entering with a shirtless Naruto’s arm draped over her shoulder. She focused on the two smirking women as she asked, “What’s put you two in such a good mood?”

“Oh nothing,” Ino answered for the pair causing them to break into a fit of laughter again.

Yoshino noticing the bowl on the table quickly came to the conclusion of what had happened before her arrival. But simply shook her head feeling a fit of giggles threatening to erupt from her as well. She picked it up and took it to the sink to begin washing it out. Naruto came up behind her and giving her a kiss on the cheek said, “I’ll see you later.”

Yoshino felt a little like a newlywed whose husband was taking off for work, and aware of what he had to get ready for that day said, “Have a good day at school.” Naruto smiled before disappearing in a red flash leaving the Nara feeling like she had reached another milestone on her road to recovery.
****************************

Suzume was studying her target out in the open which normally might have put him on guard, but considering he was currently standing in Iruka’s old classroom giving a lecture simply meant that under the current circumstances, she was doing her job. She had been shocked when it had been announced that Naruto would be filling in for the remainder of the school year. Yet, she had been secretly thrilled since at the time she had been more confident than ever that he was a Corrupter. This was due to the recent change in his relationship status, and although it could have come about due to the recent tragedies. To Suzume, it had felt like it had happened a tad too orderly. Almost as if the parties involved had agreed to it beforehand.

However, if Naruto had plans to add some up and coming Kunoichi to his harem. She couldn’t exactly say she could see it. The announcement by the Hokage, that the Uzumaki would be taking over Iruka’s class had ruffled quite a few feathers. Particularly among the teaching staff, most of whom had felt that Naruto had passed the Academy by the skin of his teeth and was receiving some sort of favoritism since he hadn’t even made it to the rank of Chunin. Yet, many of them had been forced to eat their words as he had agreed to take the teacher’s exam and had done exceptionally well. With that matter settled, it was determined that being a Chunin wasn’t so much a requirement as a preference. Besides which, it turned out quite a few people didn’t mind having one of the strongest shinobi the village had produced in some time teaching their kids.

Still, Suzume had volunteered to watch some of his classes to make sure he was doing a proper job, and to date she would say he had. She had to admit that she admired how dedicated to the task he was proving to be since he had discarded his normal clothes to wear the standard uniform worn by most male instructors. The only thing he was missing being the flak jacket which would have signified his promotion to Chunin.

Looking around the classroom, Suzume almost considered telling him that he should start since the tight shirt he wore highlighted his fit frame. Which had most of the young women of the classroom staring at him somewhat dreamily. She had to admit to herself that he cut a rather dashing figure. Particularly at the moment, as he was currently teaching one of the subjects that he apparently still struggled with, math. Looking a little unsure, but not wanting to rely on the teacher’s guide he filled in blank parts of the equation. Finally arriving at the answer, he looked back towards the class and his eyes met hers. Seeing that he was seeking her input on if he was correct, she nodded and fought back a smile as he broke out into a wide one.

With her apparent approval, he went through the steps that he had taken to get there, and she noticed most of the class found his more simplified explanation easier to understand. Listening to him, she began to wonder why he was going through the effort since with some of the women that she suspected were attached to him, she didn’t see any particular standouts in the class which fell into the same calibur. In fact, having looked through Iruka’s notes, she would say that most, if not all fell into the standard mold of being more boy crazy than career focused. In fact, the three that she dubbed the most ardent of Naruto’s fangirls were perhaps doing even worse academically then he had been at the time of his graduation. Still, Iruka hadn’t been quite so willing to write them off, and apparently having been aware they had an infatuation with his former student, had recommended that should they graduate they be assigned to him as genin.

Naturally, Naruto would have needed to be a Jounin which meant he had to pass the Chunin exam. But, considering his track record, Suzume didn’t doubt that as soon as he did, he would quickly be promoted to jounin. The female instructor had watched his interactions with those three the closest since she was of the opinion that if Naruto had announced there would be an oral exam, and then whipped his dick out they would have eagerly accepted the challenge. Still, despite it appearing that much like with Moegi, he was aware of their infatuation with him. All she could see was a genuine desire to help guide them on their path to kunoichi.

It was for that reason that Suzume was beginning to doubt if she was correct in her assumption. Particularly, as Naruto was shattering many of the stereotypes that her records of past corrupters had filled her with. Watching him, she was convinced his sole desire was to help make Iruka’s last group of students become truly excellent shinobi. She also had the feeling that he wanted to help them heal from the loss they had experienced since many of the students had loved Iruka as much as he had, and thus didn’t want them to grow up desiring revenge like the man who had ordered his death.

Naruto noticed the time and with the bell set to ring for the end of the day asked, “Are there any questions about this problem or anything in general?”

A few hands shot up, but Kaede a blonde haired student didn’t wait to be called on as she said, “I’m not entirely sure I understand the example you just gave. Can I stay after class and you can explain it a little more?”

Naruto rubbed the back of his head as he said apologetically, “Sorry, I have dinner tonight with my girlfriend and her mom. I want to make a good impression so can’t be late.” Suzume noticed quite a few would be kunoichi wilt at the announcement. The most prominent being Aoi and Akane, who had been sending dirty looks towards Kaede for taking the intuitive. Naruto followed it up by stating, “But, if you don’t mind getting here early tomorrow. I’ll go over it again.”

Suzume imagined there would be quite a few takers so made plans to swing by to make sure studying was all that transpired. Naruto called on another student who said, “Naruto-Sensei, you marked an answer on my history homework as wrong. But, I double checked the book and I’m pretty sure I’m right.”

“What was the question?”

“It was; what year did the battle of Ivory Hawk Valley take place?”

“Hm,” Naruto said as his brow furrowed in concentration, “That was the battle between the Senju and Hyuuga. I believe I wrote the correct answer on your sheets, which would have been twelve years BK. Not ten like everyone answered.”

“But our books said it was ten,” the student said.

“True,” Naruto countered, “Which is why although it was marked off. You didn’t lose any points.”

Suzume was rather curious about something so asked, “I believe the teacher’s answer key says it is ten years before the founding of Konoha. What makes you so sure?”

The blond man gave her a wide amused smile. She heard one young girl sigh dreamily in response to it while he answered, “I know a woman who was there. Besides, I also checked it out in several other books which have the correct date. I already sent in a letter to the publisher about the typo and left a note in the teacher’s lounge.”

“But what if it is on the test,” the same student asked.

“Then I’ll expect you to put the right answer,” Naruto replied.

“But we have an exam tomorrow on these chapters. Isn’t it a little late for us to relearn something?”

“Not if you want to be shinobi,” Naruto replied quickly. “You might find yourself in a situation where a layout you spent months studying has suddenly changed. What will differentiate success from failure is how well you can adapt to the new information.”

“But…”

Suzume wanting a chance to study another woman close to Naruto cut the student off suggesting, “Perhaps you can have this woman lecture on the battle. I’m sure it will be a unique experience for everyone. You could even modify the test to include information that she provides the class. That would accurately reflect the scenario that you just laid out.”

“Okay,” Naruto said causing many of the students to appear pleased the upcoming exam would be postponed. But channeling Iruka, he didn’t let it last as he said, “But, we’ll tack on the chapters that we cover between now and then making it much larger.” Hearing the collective whine, he smiled as he flashed back to a time when he was a student and Shikamaru would try to logic his way out of a test. Back then Iruka would often give in only to reveal that as a result the next test would be even larger or more difficult.

The feeling didn’t last long though as one of the students that had been more adversarial with him asked, “Is it true you’re hiding in a classroom because you’re afraid of Sasuke? My dad says that instead of wasting time playing at being a teacher, you should be hunting the traitor down.”

Naruto studied the young man for a moment, and could feel the hostility being directed at him. But, he felt it was mostly the kind a child inherited from his environment while he watched the adults in his life. With that in mind, Naruto wouldn’t have been too surprised if the child’s father had lost someone during the Prison Escape, or in the ploy to capture Sakura. Which was one of the reasons that he had wanted to help guide the students of Iruka’s last class. Still, deciding to put a little edge in his voice he said, “I bet your father wouldn’t say that to my face.” Many of the students began laughing so he quickly added, “But if he wanted to. I’d be willing to hear him out. Provided he was willing to do the same for me.”

“What’s there to discuss?” the youth said not willing to back down. “Sasuke organized the attack that killed Iruka. Don’t you want to avenge him?”

“No,” Naruto said surprising almost everyone. “I’d rather continue living the way he taught me. Iruka believed in the Will of Fire more passionately then anyone I knew, but perhaps the Third Hokage. The way he taught it to me was that it meant protecting Konoha and the future generations. That way we honor those that came before us by protecting the same things that they dedicated their lives to. That he didn’t live life looking to avenge the past is how he was able to see me for who I was, not by how people perceived the Bijuu that I carried.”

“But what about Sasuke? Doesn’t it anger you that he is still out there?”

Naruto shook his head in the negative before answering, “No, it worries me, because I see in him someone that I could have become. And thus I know that he needs to be stopped. But that is so there is a future generation, not to avenge the sins that he has already committed. I’ll never forgive him for what he did. But, I can insure that there is justice without needing to despise him.”

Aoi quickly disagreed with one part of Naruto’s statement as she said, “You’re nothing like him Naruto-sensei!”

Naruto smiled gratefully as he said, “Thank you,” which earned her the ire of the other girls interested in him. But they focused on him as he added, “But, the truth is I could have been just like him. The truth is all of us could, and I fear when people are clamoring for revenge or focused on their own hardships as being unfair, it is an easy thing to do.” He could see he needed to explain himself so said, “A few people have given me credit for not becoming some psycho despite how the village ignored me as a child. Yet, the truth is the village didn’t need to acknowledge me. Granted there were teachers who should have done a better job with me. But, that was because it was their job to do so. Iruka was simply the first to put the other stuff aside to focus on me as a student.”

Kaede seeing a chance for some brownie points quickly stated, “But the village owed you for housing the Kyuubi.”

“Why,” Naruto countered quickly, “That was a burden my father placed on me. The village didn’t ask him to do it. It also turns out he probably didn’t need to.” Naruto stopped himself since his mother being a host wasn’t known. But, he had learned from Mito that his dad could have simply resealed Kiyomi into Kushina thus saving her life, and guaranteeing he’d have at least one parent. Getting back on point he said, “Truthfully, I received as much from the village as any other orphan deserved. Sasuke in many ways had it much worse than me. So why do people think I deserve praise for not lashing out, yet are willing to condemn Sasuke for doing so? I don’t really have an answer to that.” A few of the students began laughing and he admitted it was a rather lame ending to what he was building towards. “But, in the end I feel that neither of us deserve to hurt innocent people because of our painful pasts. Which is ultimately the only thing that separates us in the end.”

“But Sasuke isn’t innocent,” the student that start the conversation stated.

“Which is why when it comes time to, I’ll stop him,” Naruto replied confidently. “Yet, calling for blood because of the pain you might be feeling now is really no different than how Sasuke views the world. Keep in mind, there was a time when a young Sasuke was much like us. A young boy who had just lost those he cared about, and desired nothing more than to see the villain he attributed it to taken out. At first I’m sure he wished Konoha would have done more to kill Itachi, and in time it morphed into a desire to do it himself. To avenge his clan. In his quest to satisfy his wish for vengeance. He lost sight of what truly mattered for the Uchiha, justice.”

Aoi sounding somewhat timid since she didn’t want to question Naruto but asked, “But, if the village sanctioned Itachi’s actions, couldn’t it be said that is what he is seeking?”

Naruto shook his head before answering, “No, because it would be no different than me attacking the village because of my becoming a jinchuriki. One person made that decision, and any anger I have belongs directed at that person. It doesn’t free me to attack the village because that is who he did it for. If I had learned the truth and decide to take it out on Konoha it would be an act meant to hurt my father. To punish the thing my dad sacrificed everything for. I suppose in his own way, Sasuke is doing the same thing. It is an act of spite, not of love. I know everyone here loved Iruka, and the reason I came to teach was because I didn’t want to see his last class become filled with the same type of person who took him away from us.”

Akane raised her hand and when Naruto acknowledged it she asked, “Are you bitter at the Fourth Hokage for sealing the Kyuubi inside you?”

“I would be lying if I said that I didn’t have issues with some of the decisions he made that day,” Naruto said honestly. But his demeanor quickly brightened as he said, “But, by not letting them bog me down and pushing forward, my present is incredibly joyful and my future keeps getting brighter.” The bell rung so he quickly switched topics saying, “Don’t forget to do the assigned reading. I’m not saying there’ll be a quiz on it, but I wouldn’t rule it out either.”

Suzume smiled at the chorus of groans, but had to admit her opinion of Naruto had grown. She still had a hard time imagining him as the type of corrupter that other women such as her had encountered. But, she wasn’t willing to rule it out either. Especially after the speech he had just given, as it revealed to her a rather keen insight into his mind, Naruto Uzumaki was focused on a long game. Not about satisfying his whims in the moment, which meant even his benign teacher act could just be him scouting future women he would one-day claim. In her mind, she could see him picking out a few of them, like they were undeveloped fruit to keep his eye on and then if they ripened as he desired, he’d simply gobble them up. Moreover, by introducing himself so early, he could take the role of a mentor slowly building a desire within them so that when the day came they’d gladly jump at the chance to be with him. Granted, it seemed rather unbelievable especially considering the passion he had displayed while stating his reason for teaching the class. But, Suzume knew devils rarely announced their true intentions until after it was too late. Yet, sometimes they slipped up and did so just before giving those they were conning a chance to save themselves. Getting them to do so on command, was something women like her had excelled at for generations. Still, she wasn’t sure if now was the time to act so resolved to observe him for a little bit longer.

*****************************
Kiba raised his sword with the point facing down to block a kick that was destined to connect with his head otherwise. He held the blade up so that the edge was leading the body which if it was sharpened would have normally meant the man the leg was attached to would dismember himself. However, he quickly learned that the weights his opponent normally wore not only served as an effective training tool, but a handy piece of armor. And he figured that if the attack connected, a pretty potent bludgeoning weapon. Still, Kiba had anticipated as much, so allowed the force of Lee’s kick to get his blade moving as he spun around to cleave him in two.

Lee appeared surprised as he landed to find Kiba’s large sword coming around and down on him. Still his reflexes proved to be equal to the task as he quickly back flipped away. Kiba’s practice blade smashed into the ground causing it to bury itself in the earth. Rather than pull it out though, the Inuzuka leapt forward making it look like he was activating a lever which pulled the blade free as he sailed towards his opponent.

Still, pulling the massive blade from the earth, bled much of his forward momentum which Lee planned to take advantage of so began charging him. However, as Kiba landed in a crouch the green wearing Chunin noticed a feral smile appear on his face. The Inuzuka put the sword over his shoulder so that the guard and handle covered his neck. He then leapt again although this time began to rotate.

Lee’s eyes widened as the Sword enhanced fang over fang approached him, yet rather than appearing almost like a drill like it normally did. The Inuzuka’s jutsu looked like the mouth of a whirlpool which would devour everything in its path. Lee managed to leap to the side before it passed. He was glad he had landed as he felt a suction which threated to pull him into the jutsu’s wake and might have had he still been airborne.

Kiba came to a stop as turning his new jutsu was almost impossible for him at the moment. He felt disoriented, but was used to that as even the normal fang over fang would leave him in such a state. Normally upon emerging from such a jutsu, he would growl or use some other form of intimidation to cause an opponent to hesitate long enough to recover. He had long since dropped the act as a result of his training with Naruto, since it had never worked. He was glad he had, as he doubted it would have worked on Lee either as he felt a presence appear behind him. Still, Kiba had learned from countless times getting bushwhacked by Naruto in such a manner, that if he controlled the stance he took when ending his jutsu, he could control where his opponent felt safe to attack.

Lee again felt surprised as Kiba spun around to face him as he was confident he would be disorientated. But, not only was the Inuzuka spinning to meet him, but he was bringing his sword around not just to defend but attack. Lee was forced to abandon the punch he wanted to deliver as he instead put everything into evading the sword by leaping over him. Upon landing, he forwarded rolled before standing once more to face his opponent and assumed his ready guard.

Lee although feeling the same way did admit to feeling rather jealous as his rival said, “Impressive Kiba. You cover your weakness by baiting your opponent to attack where you want.”

Lee noticed Kiba’s eyes shift to Neji for a moment as he said, “Thanks,” before immediately refocusing on him.

Studying the panting Inuzuka, Lee frowned since although it appeared he was exhausted. He couldn’t exactly claim to have been the one to put him in such a state. Instead, he suspected that Kiba much like him was wearing weights, but not just around his legs. As such, even if he tried to use his trump card of removing them to increase his speed, he couldn’t be sure Kiba wouldn’t just do the same.

As such, Lee frowned since if he was to rank each of the people he had invited to the training session before it began. The order would have been Neji, Him, and then Kiba. Shikamaru was also present, but Lee found it impossible to rank him as although power wise he felt the Nara was dead last. Depending on how much effort he was willing to put in, he could defeat everyone there via his intellect. However, at the moment the Nara seemed haunted by something so had not shown much effort as he had passed every opportunity to spar.

Yet, now Lee was forced to concede that it appeared Kiba had surpassed him, at least so long as he didn’t use a risky jutsu like opening the Eight Gates. Moreover, during several of the spars he had engaged in that day, Kiba had even given Neji a hard time, and all without ditching the weights he was wearing.

There also seemed to be a calmer quality to Kiba, which had not been there before. Since, in the past Lee would have said the greatest roadblock in the Inuzuka’s path to improvement had been himself. He personally had found him rather braggadocious. Which while confidence was a requirement to push forward, too much or confidence without skill was always a negative. Lee also would have said the same about Naruto, especially during the Chunin Exams where they had all met. To Lee, Naruto’s match with Kiba had been a case of two people with far too much confidence in themselves compared to the skills that they had. Naruto had still been the underdog by far. But, Lee believed it had been his recognizing that he was the weaker one which ultimately led to his victory. This was because where Kiba had thought he could just crush Naruto. The Uzumaki had needed to fight strategically since some part of him hadn’t believed he could best the Inuzuka in a straight fight.

Lee also believed Naruto’s fight with Neji had driven home the fact that being thought of as an underdog could be an advantage, especially if an opponent believed in his own superiority. Such a belief tended to make a person lazy strategically. Lee tended to believe this was why Naruto hadn’t become arrogant as it became clearer that he was perhaps the strongest person in the village.

Kiba pulled his attention back to the matter at hand though as he said, “Would you mind if we call this a draw? I need to get going.”

Lee nodded, but having had an alternative reason for calling for the training session asked, “Do you mind if I ask you a question?”

“You just did,” Kiba replied relaxing as Akamaru came up to him to be petted. The reminder that the Inuzuka had been fighting without his partner, further highlighted for Lee just how much the man had improved. Standing straight as he placed his sword on his back Kiba said, “But I’ll let you ask another.”

“Appreciated,” Lee said giving a half smile. Getting to the heart of the matter he asked, “Where do you stand on the difference of opinion between Naruto and Chouji?”

The Inuzuka noticed that Shikamaru for the first time seemed wholly focused as he began to pay attention. He also became aware that Neji was also studying him rather closely. Kiba smirked as he said, “I had a feeling that was what this was about. It does explain why you would exclude them.”

Lee inclined his head as he added, “Yes, although it seems Naruto has been exceedingly busy lately. And despite my believing Chouji is more correct about how to respond. I didn’t want to appear to be favoring Chouji’s position by inviting him as we discussed what happened between them.”

“Sounds reasonable,” Kiba said crossing his arms over his chest. Looking at the others, he tried to place where they fell on the matter. But also just how much they knew about Naruto’s secret life. Of the three, he was rather certain that Lee had no idea Naruto was currently in a multitude of relationships and that his Harem’s goal was to bring about a new peaceful standard to the Shinobi World. Neji, he wasn’t entirely sure of, but was confident that he had been made aware since he had seemed to become Hinata’s shadow recently. Confident they would tell him rather than risk his finding out through other means. He focused on Shikamaru, who looked like he had recently come to a grave realization. Aware that Yoshino had become a member, he suddenly burst out laughing since he pictured the Nara looked just like he had when he found out Naruto was fucking his mom and sister.

“I did not believe you would think this a laughing matter,” Lee said sounding disappointed.

“Sorry, something amusing just donned on me,” Kiba said apologetically. Focusing on Shikamaru, he said, “Hey man, I’ve been there myself.”

Shikamaru’s eyes widened as he came to the realization that Kiba also possessed knowledge of Naruto’s Harem. The Inuzuka noticed a spark of understanding appear in Neji’s face while Lee remained confused. Shikamaru smirked as he said, “Well, the sad thing is I did it to myself. But, I believe the matter at hand is where you fall on avenging Iruka and the others.”

Kiba pictured that if Naruto was at one end of the spectrum and was asking for cooler heads to prevail. Then Chouji was the furthest point from that, as he wanted to hunt down the Uchiha. Along that line he pictured Neji would be towards the middle although probably on Naruto’s side of the center line. Then moving from the center towards Chouji’s position would be Shikamaru, with Lee being even closer in opinion to the Akimichi. But, having learned that Shikamaru might have gotten his mother involved with Naruto. He could imagine the Nara felt a pull from both camps.

He imagined the others, due to the amount of time he spent with Naruto, probably figured he was on the Uzumaki’s side in the matter. Yet, he doubted they understood how much considering the surprised faces he received as he said, “I would say I’m with Naruto a hundred percent on this.”

Shikamaru was the first to voice his disbelief as he said, “Really?! Back in the academy the slightest provocation would set you off looking to get back at the person who ticked you off. I also have to admit that it doesn’t seem like a position I would expect from an Inuzuka.”

Kiba dropped down to his haunches and smiled as he received several affectionate licks from Akamaru. “Well how many Inuzuka do you know besides me?”

“A few,” the Nara said sounding slightly defensive. “But, I guess I can’t say I know them all that well.”

The Inuzuka shook his head as he said, “You know Akamaru as well.” The dog barked making Shikamaru feel like the dog had taken offense at being overlooked. Kiba ruffled his white fur as he explained, “Akamaru, also backs Naruto. More to the point, I would say all nin-dogs would. You see, when a person goes bad like Sasuke, we say they’ve lost their humanity. But to be honest, he is acting all too human. I don’t believe humanity is something to aspire to. It is something to surpass. To grow out of.”

“You feel that Naruto has grown out of his humanity,” Neji said surprised.

Kiba shrugged as he said, “I don’t know. I just feel between the two of them. Chouji is the one trying to do the all too human thing of getting payback.” He stood and continued scratching his nin-dog’s head causing it to look monumentally pleased even as Kiba continued, “There is no more loyal partner than a nin-dog. But if I was cut down in the field. Akamaru wouldn’t spend the rest of his days planning to get payback. He’d move on, and if fate put him in a position where my killer was attacking the village. He would stop him. Not to avenge me, but because his job is to protect the village and its people.” Akamaru barked in agreement, before following up with a reminder. Kiba’s eyes grew wide as his partner reminded him that he had promised Yuffie that he’d help her with the grocery shopping. Knowing how she would be if she though he blew her off he said, “Anyway, that how I feel, but I really have to get running. Come of boy!”

As he took off for the village, Kiba couldn’t help feeling good since his training appeared to be paying off. Something that was kind of easy not to notice when sparring with Naruto since the blond seemed to always be holding back. Still, having gone toe to toe with the village’s best up and coming fighters. He felt a desire to redouble his efforts as he wouldn’t be satisfied until he could force Naruto to fight him as an equal.
*****************************

Sakura was standing in front of the bathroom mirror in her childhood home applying some lipstick having moved back into her old room. She had done so following her father’s funeral since she had wanted to be there for her mother. Thinking of the event caused her to nearly break into tears which she fought since the time she had spent getting ready would go to waste. She found it much easier to do then it had been, which she took as a sign of her healing. Still, although she knew it would be a while still before she was completely whole again. She didn’t find the possibility nearly so daunting considering the man she was bound to.

She felt a small smile as she recalled the night of the funeral as she had broken away from the gathering being held in her father’s honor after they had unveiled his gravestone since they hadn’t recovered his body as a result of the explosion and fire that had consumed the base. She had only meant to clear her head, but had soon found herself standing before his grave marker. Even now, there was still a part of her which blamed herself for his fate despitehaving heard Yoshino’s theory that capturing her had been Sasuke’s primary goal. Yet, her guilt had been much worse on that day since she had believed it had been her foolish words to Sasuke which had condemned her father. She had begged his gravestone for his forgiveness, but instead the heavens had opened up to begin raining upon her. She felt as if she had received her answer, at least until an umbrella had opened up over her followed by Naruto’s saying, “This isn’t your fault Sakura. Your father wouldn’t want you blaming yourself like this.”

She had wanted to turn around and bury her face in his chest to pour out her sadness during the funeral, but hadn’t been able too, due to how it would appear. But considering the late hour and lack of other people present. She allowed herself to now. Naruto wrapped an arm around her as he silently bathed her in support. Sakura cried her fill, and being in her lover’s embrace, she couldn’t help feeling like she had when her father had used to comfort her. She recognized then that of the two people that she had desired, she had considered Sasuke cool because he was dark and brooding and as such was the complete opposite of her father. The one currently holding her though was filled with joy and happiness which she recognized made him almost exactly the same.

It was that realization that if she was like her mother, made her think that much as Naruto had made her a better person. Her father might have done the same for her mother, which she felt would explain her mother’s behavior in the few days since her release from the hospital. In the days leading up to her father’s funeral, Sakura much like Naruto had wanted to wallow in her own anger and hatred. But, the desire had quickly been banished after he had seemingly come to his answer as hearing him defend his position to others had slowly helped her to come to hers. Still, she feared what she would become if she was denied his guiding light so after her tears ran their course had said, “Naruto, I know you probably never want to hear me ask for another promise of a lifetime from you. But will you please grant me this one?”

Her lover smiled as he tilted her face up towards his as he said, “I would never deny you anything if it is within my power to give.”

She couldn’t help blushing from the devotion his words held for her so said, “Please don’t ever change. The only reason I haven’t given myself over to the darkness I feel is because of you. You make me so much better as a person.”

Naruto looked pained since he couldn’t simply grant her request, but said, “I can’t promise you that. Right now, I only feel as if I’m putting on a brave front.” He could tell his lover was surprised by his words, but hoping she would understand continued, “But as much as you believe I do for you. You make me want to be a better man. So what I can promise you is that no matter what darkness the future brings, we’ll face it together.”

Sakura felt buoyed by Naruto’s words particularly since he felt she helped in keeping him from succumbing to his hatred. Which was one reason she had decided to move back in with her mother as she wanted to help her mother in much the same way. She feared it would be an uphill battle, especially as in the weeks since the funeral her mother had sold her bakery and had reactivated her shinobi status. She had not been too pleased that Tsunade had agreed to let her mother rejoin Konoha’s forces, but had been forced to admit there had been little the Hokage could do. Her mother’s continued participation as a member of Konoha’s reserve forces had meant that she had taken several proficiency exams over the years which she had always easily passed. As such, the only thing that had ever kept her from full time status had been the lack of desire on her part. Therefore, until she did something which would give Tsunade a reason to remove her, there was no reason to refuse her request.

Sakura feared her mother in time would let her desire for revenge consume her, but had been unsure about how to combat it. At least until Ayame had decided that she had been Naruto’s official girlfriend long enough and had passed the mantle onto her. Sakura had been overjoyed, but had tried to refuse only for Ayame to point out that it had been her who everyone had though should be given the title when it was first generated, only for her to say the ramen waitress had needed it more at the time. Ayame had smiled brightly at her as she said, “Now it is you who needs it. Both of you do. You’ll be able to support each other in public, while we’ll support you both from the shadows.”

Sakura had been deeply touched by the woman’s gesture, and had gladly accepted. She had to admit though, that outside of being able to show affection to her lover in public without worrying about people watching. Being the official girlfriend didn’t feel all that different then dating him in secret. She supposed that a great deal of the credit for that belonged to the efforts Naruto put into maintaining all his relationship. But, she felt the other women of the harem also deserved their share for it as well. Ayame’s gesture was a prime example which showed how they nurtured and supported each other. After all, Sakura could easily imagine that in some other harem being recognized as the official girlfriend or lover would have equated a status of being the favored member. Yet, for them it was more a role which was valuable since it did allow more freedoms to act publicly to the one that bore it.

However, she wasn’t really interested in the advantage of being the official girlfriend for her benefit as she was for her mother’s. This was because one of the things that she had noticed upon returning home was just home empty her childhood house felt. It wasn’t so much that it suddenly felt too big, but that it was missing a crucial element that her father had filled it with, joy. An element which the Hidden Eddy Inn was almost always filled with, and that Sakura hoped some of which could be transplanted to her current residence.

With that thought she finished applying her lipstick just as the doorbell rang. Knowing who was at the door she smiled without even thinking about it. She paused for a moment since it was an automatic gesture which she knew Naruto was wholly responsible for as she recalled the period just before becoming his lover and how miserable she had been by his lack of presence in her life. Confident that in time his presence would affect her mother in much the same way, she quickly hurried to the front door to begin the process.

*****************************

“… I totally misinterpreted what he said and so brought back a couple of watermelon for him,” Naruto stated causing his audience to smile at him.

“How did Lord Jiraiya respond?” Mebuki asked amused.

“Well Pervy Sage stopped dancing around the issue,” Naruto replied smiling fondly as he recalled the memory of their first meeting. “He told me flat out that he had been speaking about a woman. So realizing that I was dealing with a pervert I used my Sexy Jutsu and he became a lot more agreeable to teaching me.”

“Sexy jutsu,” Mebuki said not quite understanding what he was referring to.

Sakura jumped in to explain, “He basically henges himself into a naked version of Naruko.”

Naruto noticed a frown appear on Mebuki’s face as she sent a stern gaze his way as she said, “I can’t imagine she really appreciates that.”

Naruto fought back a sigh since when he had started the story, he hadn’t really considered how it might have cast him in a bad light considering Naruko hadn’t existed at the time. Luckily his mother helped him out by saying, “He didn’t know about Naruko or Jiraiya’s connection at the time, and apparently they had a rather negative encounter just before.”

“Plus, it really was a rather idolized version of an adult female version of Naruto,” Sakura added quickly. “He was actually using it before he met her and based it on himself. But considering their likeness it is easy to see why one might say it looks like her.”

Mebuki seemed to accept the explanation, so Naruto added, “Anyway, I’ve since retired that jutsu since it wouldn’t be fair to Naruko to continue using it.” He reached for a glass of water as Mebuki excused herself to collect the few remaining plates from the dinner to take them into the kitchen. As the door opened a delicious aroma seeped out causing his mouth to water as he pictured the desert she was baking. He was surprised at how nervous he felt, especially since he had been through a similar experience when he had been officially dating Ayame. However, back then he suspected he hadn’t been too nervous as Teuchi had been a known quantity and he suspected the ramen cook had known of his daughter’s feelings. As such, the man had quickly given his blessing. He wondered how he would take it once word reached him that they were no longer dating. But, Ayame had told him not to worry about it as she would smooth things over.

Mebuki in contrast he had almost no experience with as most of their interactions had consisted of their paths crossing at random intervals. As such, he really had no idea if she approved of the relationship Sakura was now claiming to have with him. The blonde woman returned to the room and retook her seat at the head of the table.

Kushina gave the woman an amused smile as she said, “Tell me Mebuki, did you ever think considering our history together that one day we’d be sitting at a table due to our children dating each other?”

Mebuki returned the smile with one of her own as she replied, “I imagine that certain sections of hell are rather cold right now.”

Naruto and Sakura shared a surprised look before he asked his mother, “Why didn’t you get on well with Mrs. Haruno?”

Kushina hesitated since she had noticed that Sakura had also been caught somewhat off-guard by her statement. Suspecting that Mebuki might not have been entirely forthcoming about details of her youth, she tried to think of a means to change the subject. However, the blonde woman chidingly said, “Please Naruto, call me Mebuki. And to answer your question it was because I was something of a hellraiser when we were in the academy.”

“You,” Sakura said obviously shocked, “But you are probably the strictest, most regimental person I have ever met.”

Mebuki gave a tight smile as she replied, “Only because I didn’t want you to turn out like me. It was also why I didn’t want you getting mixed up with Naruto when you were both younger.”

Kushina frowned as she said somewhat disbelievingly, “It wasn’t because he was made the vessel for the Kyuubi.”

The blonde woman studied her old rival as she replied, “I’m not going to lie and say it wasn’t a factor. I mean, before that day, Konoha never had a jinchuriki before, and you grew up hearing many of the same rumors I did about them.” Kushina didn’t want to agree simply on principle as she had been a jinchuriki. But, since it had been an S-class secret. She was forced to admit that she could understand where the woman was coming from. Especially as only the worst details about the dangers and difficulties that the other shinobi villages experienced with them were what filtered into the Leaf. “Truthfully though,” Mebuki continued, “It was his behavior which troubled me the most. With his record of misbehaving and status as an orphan living on his own, all on top of the whole being the vessel for the most destructive force the village had ever seen. I’m sure you can understand why some of us parents would be concerned about the safety of our children.”

Naruto held back a frown, but it wasn’t because of how Mebuki was justifying her reasons for encouraging Sakura to be wary of him. Particularly as hearing her explain it, she sounded completely reasonable in her behavior. Which helped him understand that even if the other villagers might have simply been reacting out of pure emotion, it was a reaction that was somewhat justified. In point of fact, he was finding Mebuki sticking to her reasoning rather than apologizing for her choices because her fears hadn’t panned out, rather refreshing.

She did apologize to him somewhat as she said, “I’m sure that must sound rather insulting, considering what must have been a difficult childhood. Especially considering what an upstanding young man you have become.”

Naruto gave her a disarming smile as he said, “No, it sounds completely reasonable. You had no way of knowing how I would turn out, and I need to admit that my behavior didn’t exactly win me over many defenders.” Mebuki seemed impressed with his response, and Naruto had to admit to himself his past pranks and rudeness had only reinforced people’s negative beliefs about him. He knew it was easy to say that he was justified, but in truth it was little different then how Sasuke used his circumstances to vindicate his actions. Granted there was a world of difference between pranking people and wholesale slaughter, but the root of why they believed they could act in such a manner was the same. They felt life had given them the shaft, which they had felt made it acceptable for them to take it out on people better off than them.

Mebuki was pleased by Naruto’s words, since they did seem to consider how and why she would be concerned for her daughter’s safety around him. Moreover, it showed her that he was willing to put Sakura in front of his own self-interest. She was also glad it had allowed her to shift the subject without needing to go into too much detail about her delinquent past. Completing the maneuver, she eyed Kushina as she said, “It must have been difficult wakening up to find out you missed so much of your son’s life.”

Kushina nodded and showed that she was not as willing to let the past go as she said, “Yes, especially considering how lonely it must have been for him.” The note of challenge in her voice disappeared though as her son reached over and gave her hand a soft squeeze. In its place a new almost teasing tone took over as she said, “But there is nothing to be done for it other than vigorously and repeatedly making up for lost time.”

Her daughter let out a soft snort of amusement making Mebuki feel like something mischievous had happened right under her nose. Yet, she ignored it to ask Naruto, “It must have come as quite the shock when your mother revealed who your father was. It must have been unreal considering how many of us orphans used to believe our real parents were millionaires or great heroes.”

Sakura felt a wave of guilt crash over her again as she recalled her words to Sasuke which he had used against her as he cut down her father. It grew even worse at the reminder her mother had been an orphan as well, especially as she had never really focused on it. But hearing her words to Naruto, she realized there was a great deal about her mother that she had taken for granted. Most importantly, that the strictness and over protectiveness that she had been rebelling against in her statement, was born from her mother’s desire to ensure that she never felt unloved or wanted.

The pink haired kunoichi began to feel overwhelmed by her emotions from the unintentional reminder of her past selfishness. Yet, the negativity that she was surrounding herself with was pushed away as she felt her hand become encapsulated by warmth. She looked at the person the hand squeezing hers belonged to, and receiving Naruto’s smile felt like the rays of the sun had banished the clouds of her negative feelings.

Mebuki had noticed how her daughter seemed to be retreating into a rabbit hole of her emotions, and how she subsequently reacted to Naruto’s touch. If she hadn’t known anything else about the young man, it would have been enough for her to give her blessing for their relationship. However, he further gained her approval as he answered her question by stating, “In the past, you would have been right in saying finding out my dad was the Fourth Hokage would have been like winning a lottery. Yet, as I am now. The truth is I wished my dad had been more like Kizashi.” Both Mebuki and Sakura were stunned by his reply, although Kushina smiled softly believing she knew what his reasoning was. He proved her correct as he explained, “Before I found out I was the host of the nine tails. I naturally told myself the Fourth Hokage was my dad. After all, it would explain why I didn’t at least have him around. A part of it was also rooted in how I imagined all the villagers would be sorry that they ignored their hero’s son.” Having learned from Mito that it should have been possible to reseal a Bijuu in the original host, he added, “However, after I learned about my status as a jinchuriki, I began to wonder why he would choose me of all people. I’m sure there were others nearby that might have even benefitted from his choosing them.”

Mebuki was confused particularly as what she knew about jinchuriki would indicate the host needed to be a child. But, having always imagined that Minato would only have created a jinchuriki if he felt backed into a corner said, “I’m sure it must have been with a heavy heart that he sealed the Kyuubi into his child.”

Despite knowing his father had sealed his wife’s fate with his choice, Naruto nevertheless said, “I hope that is the case. Yet, despite my knowing there were a lot of factors at play. I can’t help feeling a little bitter at the knowledge that one of the things which undoubtedly motivated him was his putting the village first. In my opinion, Kizashi was definitely someone that got it right when it came to his family. I can only hope that Sakura feels I put her happiness on the same pedestal he did. He truly is someone I hope to emulate in regards to how a person prioritizes their family.”

Mebuki had spent a considerable time since her husband’s passing trying to harden her heart. However, hearing Naruto speak so glowingly of him caused the armor encasing it to shatter. As such, the earnestly smiling young man began to grow blurry as tears flooded her eyes. She quickly stood as she made the excuse that she needed to check on the desert that was in the oven. Once alone, she didn’t break down into sobs, but instead let Naruto’s honest praise of her husband reverberate through her. It filled her with pride that someone had recognized what a great man Kizashi had been in his own way. Not because he was some hero to the masses, but because he had been one to the people who had truly mattered to him. That in many ways, it was far harder to be a father then it was to be a hero. Confident that her daughter was in the best of hands, she moved to the oven to check on desert unaware that her daughter and Kushina were working on getting it themselves.
*****************************
Naruto had noticed how Mebuki’s gaze had grown watery, and feared that he had said something to upset her. As she left the room he turned towards Sakura to see how badly he had stepped in it. Yet, instead found her staring at him glowingly. Feeling relieved, he felt his nerves begin to settle. But that ended as Sakura’s foot settled on his groin. His eyes opened wide as she began rubbing his cock through his pants, and sending a concerned look towards to the door was about to ask her if she was insane. However, his ability to speak was stolen as his mother overcome in much the same manner pulled him into a passionate kiss.

Sakura watched the mother and son kiss which caused her pussy to grow even wetter. She knew they were acting recklessly, but hadn’t been able to stop herself after hearing Naruto’s answer to her mother. Seeing the effect his words had on the woman that had raised her, she wanted to let him know just how perfect his reply had been and felt rewarding him with pleasure was the best way. Watching his mother’s passionate kiss, she imagined his words had similarly affected her since Sakura was positive most of the bitterness her lover felt towards his father was based in his actions related to her.

Kushina’s hand moved under the table and finding the pink0haired woman’s foot there she smiled coyly at her. Sakura returned it, but they heard the oven open and close. The red head sent a look towards the kitchen door that Mebuki had exited from and guessing she was on her way back then unzipped her son’s fly before resettling in her seat. Sakura smirked as her foot made contact with her lover’s rigid cock as she began rubbing it directly. She saw him fight back a groan which was made harder as Kushina’s hand encased his pole as well. Together the two of them began masturbating him under the table as Mebuki reentered the room.

Having gotten her emotions under control, Mebuki said, “It’ll be a few more minutes.”

Kushina sent her a smile as she replied, “I’m sure we’re all eager to dig in. Isn’t that right Honey?” Kushina sent her son a playful look as she rested her elbow on the table while she helped Mebuki’s daughter pleasure their shared lover.

Naruto despite the playfulness his mother was displaying seemed to grimace causing Mebuki to ask, “Is everything alright?” As she retook her seat at the head of the table.

The blond man nodded trying not to moan all the while managing to say, “I was about to ask you the same thing. I hope what I said…mmhm…didn’t upset you.”

“Not at all,” Mebuki said placing a comforting hand on his, noticing his palms seemed rather clammy she wondered if he had worked himself into a nervous titter due to her quick retreat from the room. “In fact, what you said touched me deeply.”

Sakura smirked as she coyly said, “Naruto really excels at hitting those parts deep inside you.” She then pressed her foot a little firmer down as she increased her rubbing. A pace his mother matched as his dick began to swell.

Kushina quickly agreed as she stated, “Yes, he certainly has quite the talented silver-tongue. It tends to hit you in all the right places.”

Mebuki again had the feeling that she was missing some key piece of information which would get her onto the same page as her daughter and Kushina. Noting the way that the two women seemed to be playing off of each other, she felt a small pang of jealousy since her daughter was displaying a kinship with the red-head that at times seemed to be missing in their own relationship. However, noticing that Naruto seemed to becoming almost visibly distressed by what they were saying, she suspected it was a form of teasing that she hadn’t been made privy to and might cause him to lose face in her eyes. Yet, before she could inquire into it the timer that she had set upon her last check to make sure the desert didn’t overcook went off.

Almost as soon as Mebuki had disappeared, Naruto found his mother’s mouth pressed to his again. It was definitely appreciated as he groaned deeply into her while her hand slipped up over the head of his dick as he erupted like a fountain. Acting as a cap to the geyser they had released, his seed ended up coating it and Sakura’s toes.

Naruto felt a sense of nirvana descend upon him. It wasn’t entirely due to his release, but of a sense that the trial his lovers had just put him through had ended. The pleasure coursing through him was definitely not overlooked though. Yet, even though drained, his cock refused to wilt since Sakura sat back in her chair and they raised her cum covered foot over the table in front of them. Which proved to be too delectable for his mother to ignore as she stood and began sucking his seed from her toes. She also returned the favor as she reached out to Sakura causing his pink haired lover to clean her hand of his cum.

Watching his lovers begin to devour his seed with more and more enthusiasm. He feared that when Mebuki returned, she would find both his lovers panting with lust. As such, he hurriedly tucked his cock away lest they try to mount him, but fortunately they returned to their senses at the sounds of the blonde woman making her way towards the door. As such, he nearly wept with joy as she entered the room and appeared none the wiser as to what had just transpired in her dining room. Still, as his lovers quickly dug into their deserts, he couldn’t help hearing the sexual nature in their moans of contentment as to what they were eating which kept him nearly painfully hard while he enjoyed his.

*****************************

“Mom, I’m going to spend the night at Ino’s,” Sakura said as she prepared to leave with her lover and Kushina. “In the morning, I’ll finish packing up the rest of my belongs and come back home.”

“Honestly Sakura, you don’t have to move back into your old room,” Mebuki said, although a part of her was glad her daughter was doing so. “Growing up, you couldn’t wait to get out and to have your own place.”

She nodded her head since it had been true, but said, “It’s fine. Besides, you can’t tell me that you won’t need the extra income if you are going to stick with being shinobi.”

Mebuki sighed since her daughter had a point as her bakery business had provided a far higher income, not to mention a far steadier stream of money coming in. Yet, not willing to let the matter stand she said, “I’ll be a jounin soon enough.”

Sakura didn’t comment since she would admit the idea scared her since with the increased pay came increased danger. Plus, considering what she feared was driving her mother on, she believed it would make her reckless in hopes of securing a promotion that much sooner. Still, having seen the treatment she prescribed for what she thought of as Avenger syndrome having an effect she instead said, “Mom, I was hoping we could have Naruto over again for dinner next week.”

Mebuki smiled at the idea showing that she approved, but teasingly said, “Don’t you think you should ask him first? Maybe he doesn’t want to spend another evening with your dull old mom.”

Naruto answered for Sakura as he said, “I’d love to come over again if you’ll have me. I’ll admit I was a little nervous about desert considering what Sakura’s made for me. But, your baking is amazing. It’s a shame you sold your bakery.”

Mebuki laughed especially considering how her daughter said, “What did I ever bake you that tasted so bad?”

“Those chocolate balls you sometimes bring me after training,” Naruto answered quickly.

“You never complained about them before,” Sakura replied defensively. “Plus, they’re medicine to help you recover. The chocolate covering is only because of the dark chocolate’s health properties.”

“I didn’t say anything, because I thought you were just a bad cook and didn’t want to hurt your feelings,” Naruto answered causing Mebuki to snigger.

The sound filled Sakura with happiness so she let the matter drop especially as her mom suggested, “Perhaps you’ll share your recipe with me and we’ll see about making it more palatable.”

Sakura nodded so allowed Naruto to lead her away from her home. She smiled as he wrapped an arm around her while his mother held his other one. She felt buoyed by the smile her mother had worn as they left, so leaned in to give her lover’s whiskered cheek a kiss.

“What was that for?” he asked surprised obviously not expecting the gesture considering how he had insulted her cooking.

“For being you,” she answered wrapping her arms around his torso and basked in content feeling she received from being held by him until they reached the Hidden Eddy Inn.

At which point as soon as the door closed behind them, both Sakura and Kushina changed as if a switch had been flipped. Naruto quickly found his mother’s mouth pressed against his, while Sakura kissed along his collarbone. Both of their hands sought out his cock which the rubbed through his jeans causing it to quickly return to its earlier level of hardness. Naruto didn’t hesitate in responding in kind seeing no reason to since he was under his Family’s roof. Wrapping an arm around each woman, he groped their tits giving the hard nubs he felt a nearly painful squeeze due to the teasing he had endured.

Both women moaned causing him to say, “You two need to get those asses up to my bed. I’m going to have my revenge for your teasing earlier.”

Kushina smirked as she pulled out of her son’s grasp, moving slowly towards the stairs which led up to their apartment while facing him, she lifted the front of her dress until her leaking pussy was on display as she said teasingly, “Now, now son. Don’t forget the message you’re trying to instill in people about revenge being wrong. Although, if you can’t keep yourself in control. I’ll let you take it out on my ass.”

She the spun away to dash up the stairs while also giving him a view of her glorious backside. Sakura quickly followed after her. He followed after them slowly while he listened to them giggling before it was cut off by the sound of a door closing. Even if he didn’t know where his apartment was. He wouldn’t have had any trouble following them as the pair had stripped out of their clothes. He shook his head, and picked up after them, since he was sure that otherwise he’d hear about it from Miya later.

Reaching his apartment, he stepped inside and tossed the clothes onto the couch as he was drawn to the bedroom by a siren’s call of moans. Stepping inside his cock nearly exploded through his pants as Sakura was on her hands and knees on the bed, while kneeling behind her was his mother with her mouth firmly clamped to the pink haired kunoichi’s sex. His mother pulled away as she replaced her tongue with her middle finger and while diddling the younger woman said, “I’ve gotten her nice and wet for you Honey. Although, to be fair, she was pretty wet to begin with. What do you think Mebuki would say if she knew she had brought up such a slutty daughter?”

His mother leaned forward to give Sakura’s glistening lips several swipes of her tongue causing the younger woman to moan contently. Naruto smiled as he stripped out of his clothes and once as naked as his lovers approached the bed. His mother gripped his cock as she lined him up with Sakura’s entrance and making contact answered, “I’m sure she would approve as long as it was with people she loved.”

Kushina moved towards the front of the bed as she asked, “Do you agree?”

“How could I not get wet when he’s been on my mind all day? He’s all my heart and body desires,” Sakura answered before she cried out in bliss from Naruto’s slamming into her upon hearing her reply.

Kushina took a step back as she watched her son rhythmically slam into his pink haired lover. She drank in the sight with a perverted sense of pride due to the sounds of contentment Sakura was giving off, letting her know how good a job her son was doing. Her pussy tingled as she recalled her own experiences with the dick currently sliding in and out of the medic.

Naruto pulled Sakura up so that they both were kneeling on the bed. The new position allowed him to taste her lips, but what struck Kushina the most was Naruto’s hands as they devotedly caressed Sakura’s flesh as he brought her to greater heights of pleasure. She in turn reached over her shoulder to grip the back of his head as she tried to pull his mouth even firmer against hers. They open and closed their mouths in unison against one another as if trying to find some way to occupy the same physical space in order to be even closer together.

Kushina grew tired of her merely observational role, so climbed on the bed before the two lovers. She kept her legs closed until she had their attention, at which point she threw them open. The two connected lovers eyed her hungrily sending a thrill up her spine. The sensation was followed by many more signals of pleasure as Sakura pulled free of her son’s grip to bury her face in between her thighs. The red-head would admit that she felt a somewhat dirty thrill from her old rival’s daughter so enthusiastically devouring her snatch. As such, she couldn’t help burying a hand in her bubblegum pink hair and pushing her cunt against the woman’s energetic tongue.

Sakura responded in kind as her hands gripped Kushina by the cheeks of her ass to pull her delicious quim towards her so that she could get her tongue ever further within woman. She then upped the ante as she worked a finger into red head’s rear causing her to cry out and fall back on the bed. She fondled her breasts, while Sakura’s tongue pleasured her front while her middle finger did the same for her ass.

Naruto watched his mother’s head roll back and forth as she moaned, “Yes, oh Sakura right there. Right fucking there! I’m Cumming!!!” She then pushed her hips off of the bed as she squirted in pleasure before going still.

Sakura eagerly lapped up the red head’s essence at least until Naruto wrapped his hands under her chin. He then pulled back forcing her to arch her back so he could stare down at her. He drank in and basked at the face she showed him as it was drunk with pleasure. She urged him to give her womb what it was desiring as she said, “H-hurry… I want your cum inside me!”

Naruto was more than willing to answer her request as he let go to grip her hips. He then pulled her fiercely back against him to meet his thrusts. Sakura cried out as she fell forwards to rest the side of her face in the mattress as she began to climax. After several vicious thrusts through her milking quim, he groaned as he buried his dick against the convulsing opening of her womb and began filling it with his essence. Sakura’s world went white as she experienced a deep primal pleasure which erupted from where his warmth was pouring into her. It left her detached from the world even as Naruto leaned forward to place a kiss between her shoulder blades.

However, his work wasn’t done as he looked up to find his mother’s ass facing him as she adopted a similar pose as his just sated pink-haired lover. However, with her face in the bed’s mattress, Kushina reached behind her and spread the cheeks of her ass. Looking back towards him as best she could, she said, “Honey, I want you to take your cock and use it to claim my ass as yours.”

Naruto pulled out of Sakura and stepped over her to crouch behind his mom. He took over the task of spreading her ass as he placed several kisses on the cheeks of her butt. He then raised up as he angled his cock towards her puckered anus, she tensed as he made contact. Feeling her go stiff, he asked, “Are you sure you want me to?”

She nodded shyly as she replied, “Yes… just please be gentle. You’re the only one who I’ve ever considered doing something like this with.”

Hearing that made Naruto swell with pride. He didn’t normally much care what his lover’s sexual experience had been before they had joined him. Yet, he couldn’t deny there was something special when one of his more experienced lovers’ offered him a first that they had never granted another, such as Tsunade when she had let him have her first anal experience. Or, Samui’s using her breasts to get him off. For him, it signaled that he had perhaps achieved a closeness with them which their previous lovers had never matched.

Determined to always remain worthy of the trust being put in him, he asked his mother, “Are you ready?”

Kushina gave a curt nod and felt her son’s cock press against her rear entrance. She tried to relax which helped the head of his dick slip past her tight ring. She felt somewhat uncomfortable at the feeling of something entering rather than leaving. But, Naruto moved slowly stopping every time she tensed before she’d relax enough for him to progress further. As a result, when he finally bottomed out inside her, she was more than ready to receive the ass pounding she had promised to let him enjoy.

Naruto began drilling his cock within her, and he was far from the only one enjoying the feel of his flesh slapping into hers. She moaned as even the way his swinging nuts felt amazing as they bounced into her sensitive pussy as he explored her virginal back passage. His hands reached under her and squeezing her breasts, he fell back on the bed pulling a cry from her as gravity impaled her on his steel like rod. Laying atop of him, she turned her face towards his to kiss him hungrily. Their tongues rolled around one another while she placed her feet on his bent knees as he pushed his hips from the bed to continue pummeling her backside.

She began coasting on the building waves of pleasure until she felt a sudden spike as a mouth encircled one of her breasts and a tongue began swirling around her swollen nipple. It was quickly followed by a pair of fingers being buried inside her drooling snatch. She groaned deeply as she looked down her body to find Sakura had recovered and was responsible for the new sources of pleasure being added to the mix.

Returning some of the teasing from earlier she asked the woman, “What would my mother think if she could see her rival moaning so whorishly, all the while with her son’s cock buried deeply inside her ass?”

Kushina had a hard time answering primarily as her son chose that moment to begin rubbing her clit, while his other had fondled the tit Sakura had just been suckling at. Sakura didn’t make it any easier on the red-head as she increased the tempo at which she worked her fingers within her. Yet, just as she was about to explode Kushina cried out, “She’d be jealous it wasn’t buried inside her!”

The female Uzumaki’s climax rocked her body, which grew even more pronounced as her son’s climax began filling her bowels. Kushina sighed softly as Sakura withdrew her fingers once she settled down and then whispered into her ear, “I hope you’re right.” She then began licking Kushina essence from her soaked digits before stretching as she said, “I think we should get cleaned up before going to bed.”

Kushina smiled before saying, “Get started without us. We’ll be along in a minute.”

Sakura nodded before stepping out of the bed and skipping off to the bathroom. Hearing the shower being turned on, and somewhat reluctantly, she pulled herself off of her son as she said, “Let’s get going before all the hot water is used up.”

“Or, we can stay in bed and fuck until the sun comes up,” Naruto said proposing an alternative plan of action.

Kushina smiled not exactly opposed to the idea, but countered, “Which although would be highly satisfying. Would also undoubtedly leave many of your students’ heartbroken tomorrow as you neglected your duties to them.”

Naruto frowned as he forgot he had promised to head into class early, so conceding began to follow after his mother while saying, “I’m sure they wouldn’t be to disappointed if I didn’t show up tomorrow.”

The female Uzumaki smiled before replying, “I assure you, that only applies to a certain demographic of your class.”

“Really,” her son said not entirely sure what she meant, “Which group would that be?”

Stepping into the bathroom, she found Sakura standing under one of the three shower heads already soaping herself up. Sliding up behind the woman, she spun her to face her son while letting the water soak her as well. Running her hands along the wet kunoichi’s body said, “Tell my clueless son which group of students would be pleased if he didn’t show up tomorrow.”

Sakura moaned as Kushina pinched her nipples while she began tonguing her ear. Giving her lover a sultry look, she said, “That’s simple. Pretty much anyone incapable of telling what a handsome and virile man he is.”

Kushina mirrored the lustful gaze Sakura wore as she said, “That’s the correct answer.” She lifted one of the younger woman’s legs as she said, “What do you think your reward should be?”

Sakura was on the verge of saying that she should be stuffed full of Uzumaki meat again, but was interrupted as a voice said, “I hope that I’m not intruding. I was curious as to how dinner turned out.”

The Pink-haired kunoichi slipped out of Kushina’s grasp as she quickly approached Ayame. She pressed her naked body into the Ramen waitress’s as she gave her a passionate kiss. Ayame returned it, before finally separating to say, “I’m guessing it went well.”

“Even better than I expected,” Sakura replied happily. “I’m so grateful for what you gave up for me.”

“I didn’t give up anything,” Ayame said with a soft smile.

Sakura returned it before pulling the still clothed woman into the multi-headed shower as well. She then pulled the waitress’s shirt and bra off of her before tossing them out onto the floor, and then dropping to her knees pulled down the brown-haired woman’s skirt. Tossing it onto the pile of wet clothes, she placed Ayame’s knee over her shoulder and said, “Still, let me show how much I appreciate what you’ve done for me.”

Ayame moaned as Sakura began to lap at her pussy, and leaning back found herself pressed against Kushina as Naruto sat on a bench located in the corner of the large rectangular shower. He watched transfixed as Sakura ardently lapped at Ayame’s silken folds, while his mother fondled her breasts. Ayame looked over her shoulder at the red-head, who then captured her lips. Their tongues danced eagerly before Ayame broke away to cry out.

Watching Sakura and his mother showering Ayame with affection obviously pleased him. But, it also filled him with an immense sense of pride in the women he was bound to. He knew they attributed a great deal of the success to their unique lifestyle to him. But, he didn’t think they gave themselves enough of it. His harem worked not just because of how much love and devotion he showed his lovers. It also flourished because of the devotion they had to each other. Something which Ayame had demonstrated beautifully in regards to the actions she had taken on Sakura’s behalf.

Sakura pulled her mouth from Ayame’s quim as she sensed their lover’s eyes upon them. Looking over at Naruto and seeing his cock standing upright while bouncing almost enthusiastically caused her to smile up at waitress as she said, “I’d say he’s ready and eager to greet you.”

Ayame slipped from between the two women and on slightly unstable legs made her way towards him. Behind her, Sakura stood and immediately closed with Kushina to pull her into a passionate kiss. The female Uzumaki moaned in appreciation from tasting the Waitress’s flavor which coated the pink haired woman’s lips.

Ayame reached her lover, where she straddled him and felt her entire body jump several degrees entirely as he said, “I love you.”

The waitress simply smiled as she sank down on his cock and once she was fully impaled on it replied, “I know.” She then began raising and lowering herself enjoying the way the warm water pelting her skin seemed almost ice cold when compared to the scalding rod buried inside her. She moaned as Naruto cupped one of her breasts before bringing it to his mouth where he sucked it greedily. She pulled his head firmly against her chest while she raised and lowered her hips so that his cock stirred up her insides.

Her moans mixed with his while he switched his attention to her other tit. His were soon silenced though when he latched on. Hers by contrast grew even louder as his tongue traced along her aureole before he nipped at the nub in the center. She also grew aware of how Sakura and Kushina were growing more vocal in their making out as they used their hands to masturbate each other. Which she could see firsthand as Naruto stood and spun her around as he planted her against the shower wall. She cried out as he drove his dick into her like a drill trying to strike oil. She wrapped her legs tightly around his hips and used them to urge him on.

Naruto grinned as her grip on him became tighter signaling that she was tensing for an eruption which happened a moment later as she cried out in bliss. He drank in her shout as he sealed his mouth to hers, while he filled her womb with his hot jizz. A few moments later Sakura and his mother cried out as they brought each other to climax.

Ayame smiled at him contently as she said, “Now that we’re not officially seeing each other. I’m going to have to get a new apartment.”

“There are quite a few rooms still available here,” Naruto said with a pleased grin.

“Mmm,” Ayame purred as she put her feet down, “Do you think you can give me a tour?”

Pulling her under the water with him, he answered, “First thing in the morning. But we’ll have to get up early.”

Ayame began soaping up his cock as she said, “I’m sure you’ll find a way to tempt me out of bed.” She dropped to her knees once the suds had been washed away and caused him to groan as she took him into her mouth.

Naruto leaned his head back to groan and felt four more hands begin tracing over his body. He felt a tongue probe each of his ears and then his mother whispered, “Don’t forget about us, Honey.” Sakura and her then came around before him as they both joined Ayame in pleasuring his manhood. He stared down in awe as they passed his cock between them while staring up at him lustfully. It was a sight which reminded him that no matter how bad things appeared, so long as he had his lovers there would always be a silver lining. It also made him promise himself that Sasuke would never take anything from him or them ever again.

Next Chapter: Revenge Arc Intermission: Hot for Teacher! Part II

Author’s note: Hello everyone. As always first let me start off by thanking everyone that takes the time to read and review. I hope you find this chapter was worth the wait. It does feature one of the only two things I consider worthwhile to borrow from the Last. The first of which is the Naruto fan girls which were introduced here. The other is the Konoha Astronomer, but as I still haven’t watched the garbage pile of a movie. The only real thing I’m taking are the character designs, although the Konoha Fan Girls would be much younger than depicted in the movie as they are still in the Academy.

Also, I know this chapter kind of carries on the trend of piling on Minato. But, I think the reasons given speak for themselves. I will say this is the problem that arises when an author doesn’t consider the bigger implications of actions taken. What I mean is when he had the Kyuubi extracted from Naruto, which was silly in the first place since it happened in seconds as opposed to the days needed for every other jinchuriki. He should have kept in mind the events shown during the flashback showing how Naruto ended up with Kyuubi. By just allowing the Kyuubi to be resealed into Naruto it really casts Minato in a bad light in my opinion. Furthermore, even if he wanted to believe in destiny he could have split the Kyuubi as he did and saved both. But, ultimately it serves my purposes for the story. I just don’t want people thinking I’m hating on him just to hate on him.

Anyway, I do hope you all enjoy the chapter. So until next time, take care. Sincerely, The Lemon Sage!
Sign up to rate and review this story