Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long

Lowcountry Photography

by MaloneBasse2 0 reviews

All photographs are produced in small signed editions. The entire body of perform will include a terrific a lot of pictures from the Lowcountry, which

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2016-10-30 - 290 words

0Unrated
All photographs are produced in small signed editions. The entire body of perform will include a terrific a lot of pictures from the Lowcountry, which include the persons, the foilage and the wildlife. Pictures have been made from Savannah, Palmetto Bluff, Charleston and many encompassing areas. Her do the job can be identified in quite a few upscale residences from Los Angeles to New York Town. Some of the nations foremost interior designers have selected these illustrations or photos to spot in their client�s households and businesses.

Photography has normally been a passion of mine. Right after getting a Masters degree from UCLA in an unrelated significant, I determined to change system and sign up for the globe of photography. My expert vocation began in Southern California. I worked as an celebration photographer, a photographic illustrator for a publishing business and a portrait photographer specializing in out of doors images.

Today, I perform solely in great arts photography and my travels have taken me close to the planet. Presently I reside in the Lowcountry of coastal South Carolina. The visuals and way of living of this area are intriguing. The surroundings and surroundings are the foundation of a great quantity of my current operate.

My function is an art type that encompasses the use of digital digicam machines and laptop or computer abilities. The completed function brings together my photographic talent, artistic imagination and manufacturing tactics that I feel are exceptional.

I have posted two publications, "Palmetto Bluff" and "Bluffton, Switching Tides" which have been made available by Amazon, Barnes & Noble and many local bookstores. A 3rd book will be introduced in 2015, "Along Southern Roads". It will have the innovative photography of Marge Agin and will showcase the South.
Sign up to rate and review this story