Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heart Crusher

The E-Mail

by darks00 1 review

D and J get an e-mail from Al.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-31 - Updated: 2006-09-01 - 355 words

0Unrated
JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I opened my eyes, and let out a big long sigh. The first sight I saw was Delilah in my arms right beside me. She looked so beautiful, like an angel. She most have felt me starring at her, well...more like admiring her, when she slowly opened her eyes with a saticefied sigh.

"Hey you," I said, smiling.

"Hello."

I gave her a morning hug and kiss. We both took turns to get ready for the day.

"We better check out computer to see if Al and Scarlett e-mailed us." Delilah said.

"Of course." I replied. "Good idea."

I started up our labtop to hear

"YOU GOT MAIL!"

I went to my inbox. My heart skipped a beat when I read it from Al. What was he going to say? Was he going to be mad at us? Upset? Both? Well, I wasn't going to find out intill I read it. I began to read out loud:

Delilah, Julius...

Man, we need you. We need you back. And by "we" I mean all of the academy. I mean, do you want to leave the world in the hands of Emmet and Ursula? I know you're pissed off at them. I can see why. That's why Emmet and Ursula have been banned from the academy. They will leave you alone. Please, man. Scarlett says she wants her kids back. We want our favorite agents, who our kids. Not like our kids, are our kids. Please, come home...for us.

Guys, I'm sure this will make you come back. I have horrible news. It's Nosey...he's MISSING. Yes, you read right, MISSING. Please, we have no clue where he is. We're thinking he may have been kidnapped. But there's no randsom, no clues. Please, come back, kiddos. Please come back home.

Al and Scarlett

My voice choked at the end.

"Noseys...missing?" Delilah asked, her voice shaking. "Julius, we need to go find him."

"I know," I replied. "We're safe now that Emmet and Ursula are gone. We're going back home. And we're going to bring Nosey home."

...The End?!?

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story