Categories > TV > Supernatural

Have a Hozzie Jozzie Christmas

by FrankIsMySexGod 0 reviews

:P

Category: Supernatural - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Sci-fi - Published: 2016-12-24 - 1206 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Ugh. This isn’t real music. It’s full of sh-“ Dean, Hozzie’s older brother, began. Sam quickly interrupted him.

“Dean!” Sam warned. Sam was the middle sibling, in between Dean, the eldest, and Hozzie, the youngest. “This is Hozzie’s first Christmas with us. So, suck it up, and just try to get through the next few hours.”

Hozzie was sitting in the backseat of the Impala with her headphones in her ears, blaring her music so loudly that Dean could hardly concentrate. They were on the way to a Christmas concert, and the headliners were Hozzie’s favourite K-pop band, BTS. More importantly, J-Hope would be there, Hozzie’s favourite member.

Dean rolled his eyes, knowing Sam was right, and turned into the concert venue. He held up a fake VIP badge and they parked right by the entrance. Dean got out with anger clouding his eyes that he had to listen to something other than classic rock for a good few hours. Hozzie hurriedly got out of the car, and Sam smiled at her enthusiasm.

“Slow down, kid. You don’t want to seem too desperate.” Dean said.

“It’s not that,” Hozzie started. “I really have to pee.”

As she rushed into the stadium, Sam laughed.

“Oh come on. It’s not like you’ve never been excited about something before.” He said, noticing Dean’s face.

“This is gonna be torture. It’s Christmas. It’s supposed to be our day off.” Dean said.

“Dude, we never get a day off. Now let’s go.” Sam said, sticking up for his younger sister.

The brothers followed Hozzie into the venue. Hozzie came out of the bathroom and had a huge grin on her face.

“I think I just saw J-Hope… actually, scratch that. I definitely saw him. It’s not hard to recognise that face.” Hozzie said.

“He was in the ladies?” Dean asked, sounding overprotective as usual. Hozzie shook her head.

“No! He was going to his dressing room. This is so exciting!” Hozzie answered. The siblings made their way to the side of the stage in order to watch the show.

After the first opening act had finished, the three Winchesters got the surprise of their lives. Castiel, their angel friend, and Penina, their hunter friend, very purposefully came towards them.

“Hello.” Castiel said.

“Cas, Penina, what are you two doing here?” Dean asked.

“Huh? Oh, nothing. Have you guys seen J-Hope by any chance?” Penina asked. She was clearly hiding something from the Winchesters, and while Hozzie was oblivious to their tone, Sam and Dean were intrigued into finding out more.

“Why?” Dean asked.

“Because-“ Castiel began.

“Cas!” Penina warned. “It’s nothing. We’re just curious.” She said, looking around.

“He’s in his dressing room last I saw. It’s the coolest thing.” Hozzie said.

“Dressing room, gotcha!” Penina said, grabbing her knife out of her boot.

“Whoa! What are you doing?” Sam asked. The siblings just watched in dismay. Sure, Dean wasn’t exactly the biggest fans of their music either – but killing them seemed a bit extreme. Penina sighed.

“Okay fine. We think there’s a demon possessing him. Wanna come to do some torturing?” Penina asked energetically. For some reason, concert venues always gave her some kind of weird feeling and she was hyper as hell.

“Well, we’ll help get rid of the demon, but you’re not going to hurt J-Hope.” Hozzie said adamantly. The siblings followed them with some sort of fear. They weren’t expecting a Christmas quite like this.

Once Cas used his grace to knock out some security guards, they stormed into the dressing room. The other bandmembers were unconscious and J-Hope’s eyes turned black. Dean went to one of the other members and checked his pulse.

“He’s okay.” Dean said.

“Well, I wasn’t expecting such pretty little stalkers.” He said in a cutesy voice.

“What are you doing here, Taxol?” Penina asked.

“Oh, so the bitch boy demon has a name?” Hozzie said angrily. She was pissed off with demons most nights, but on a night where she was supposed to have fun? That takes the piss.

“Trust me, it’s a lot more fun than you think to see your followers drop like flies. Winchesters, right? I’ve never had the honour.” He said.

“Yeah, well, enjoy it while it lasts. Cause sooner or later, you’re going straight back to the pit.” Dean spat.

“Why wait?” Hozzie asked. She took a deep breath and let out the exorcism all at once. “Exorcizamus te, Omnis Immundus Spiritus, Omnis Satanica Potestas, Omnis Incursio Infernalis Adversarii, Omnis Congregatio et Secta Diabolica, Ergo Draco Maledicte, Ut Ecclesiam Tuam Servire, Tibi Facias Libertate Secura, Te Rogamus, Audi Nos” She chanted.

J-Hope yelled in pain as thick black smoke poured out of his throat. Once it was over, J-Hope almost collapsed. He looked at the hunters and angel in fear at first, then when it all came back to him, he smiled.

“Thank you!” He said with a smile. He then noticed his bandmates surrounding him in a state of unconsciousness.

“They’re fine.” Sam assured him.

“Thank you, again.” He said.

“Well, this has been a very strange Christmas.” Penina said. “I best get back to my folks. Anyone want any dinner? I’ve been told I make a mean roast potato.”

“How can a roast potato be considered ill-mannered?” Cas asked.

“You’ll see. Come on. Merry Christmas everyone!” Penina said as her and Cas left.

J-Hope thanked the Winchesters, saying he would never forget what they did for him and his fans, so Hozzie, got a photo, and autograph, and free tickets to all of their future shows. When the actual concert began – which the Winchesters were surprised about considering all the events that happened beforehand – Hozzie couldn’t keep the grin off her face.

“Who knew that a stupid demon could make this one of the best Christmases ever?” She asked.

“I know. More often than not people get scared. Must be a Christmas miracle.” Sam said. “What about you, Dean?” Sam asked. Sam and Hozzie turned to face his brother who was in a daze of what was going on onstage.

“Oh my god! He’s enjoying it!” Hozzie said. Dean then whipped his head back to them.

“I’m so not!” Dean said, while bopping his head along to the rhythm.

“Yes you are. Come on dude, we were just talking about Christmas miracles and I think this is one of them.” Sam said. Hozzie and Sam laughed as Dean rolled his eyes.

“Shut up.” He said. The Winchesters were playing around and bickering, but this was definitely one of the best Christmases they ever had. Especially for Hozzie. Having her brothers and her favourite band member there was one of the greatest presents she could have asked for. And it’s all thanks to some stupid demon.

Merry Christmas!

Okay, so I know this wasn't particularly the best oneshot ever but I tried my best! I hope you have the best Christmas so far and you enjoy my presents and you get everything you want! Merry Christmas Hozzie! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story