Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Half a Goddess 2: The Secrets Behind Her Smile

Stranger

by Elsask 0 reviews

Herry sees an unexpected person while in the park.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2006-09-01 - Updated: 2011-12-21 - 1048 words

0Unrated
sorry if there are spelling errors, i was in a rush also sorry if it doesn't make sense.

Herry trudged down a New Olympian street. For a moment he was blinded by the blaring sun in his eyes as he looked up into the clear, blue sky. He decided it was better if he stared at the ground. The bright and cheery day did not quite suit his dreary mood. Herry should have stayed in bed longer. Then suddenly a sweet echo of laughter rang through the air, Herry quickly looked up to see where the voice was coming from. There was no sign of the individual. As he looked around it seemed like nobody had noticed the distinct laugh. The young teenager shook his head.

Turning the corner into a rather deserted street, he heard the laugh. This time he recognized the female's joyful tone. It was Helen. How could this be, is my mind playing tricks on me? Herry started to walk faster, he was just about at his destination, the ice cream parlor. He had his hand on the door and realized he had no appetite for ice cream. He was drawn elsewhere.

As he walked along the uninhabited street he saw somebody with long, wavy brown locks turn the corner in front of him. It looked just like her. He ran quickly to the spot he saw the female turn the corner but nobody was there, but then he heard the same pleasant note of happiness. Again, something pulled him on, urged him to go on.

The calling brought him to the place he came every day since she left. The park. He knew everyday he came it was a hopeless search but maybe, just maybe, if he had a glimmer of hope and looked for her in the park she might come back. He walked along the worn path that the morning joggers could be found on faithfully. He turned off the known trail to a hidden path that led to his hideaway. One he had shown her before.



What could she say? It seemed she was drawn to this place by some instinct that was so deep inside of her but yet unknown. She had came to the park through the crowded streets of New Olympia, it was so hard for her not to cause mayhem as she wandered her way here. It was especially hard to not hurt the men's' who's eyes had wandered over her with her black fitting dress. The wild animals of the park surrounded the enchantress charmed by her natural ways. Helen gladly petted and cooed them, herself laughing with delight. If Cronus hadn't been so vulgar with what he wanted she wouldn't have left him to think things out she would return to him, he was her master but he needed to work on his leading skills.

One of the straggly stray dogs of the park licked her hand. She giggled, "I think you need to eat don't you fellow?" She raised her free hand and magically a bowl of yummy food appeared in front of the gray mutt. A few more flicks and more food appeared for the other animals surrounding around her. They feasted happily while Helen watched over them smiling gently.

Then she heard someone step on a branch behind her. She knew that this stranger had been watching her for some while but the young teenager was hoping the man would move along. He didn't and if he didn't move soon he may have just caused himself much pain.

The gray stray licked her hand once again in thanks. "Oh you are done already? You must be hungry." She laughed tenderly.



Herry looked upon her from a few yards away. Her long hair was visible from the back where she stood on a park bench facing a small duck pond. Strange thing though Helen was wearing a black dress that looked similar something the goddesses' would wear at the high school. He didn't dare move towards the girl because it couldn't be her, she just could not turn out of thin air and be fine. It is just an illusion. Your mind is playing tricks on you.She didn't look evil either it looked like the old Helen he knew. He couldn't resist, her name slipped out from his mouth. "Helen?"

The enchantress of animals looked up surprised how did that man know my name? Now he is going to get it though he disturbed me from my alone time. It was his own fault. She shushed the animals that were starting to bark and hiss and caw at the stranger. Getting up from her spot she glanced over her shoulder. The man was tall with a very built body. He had brown hair that flipped out on the sides and he had chocolate brown eyes.... Just like the flashbacks she had been seeing for the last week. They had to be the same person. This could be interesting.

She turned her whole body towards him, walked around the bench and stood there with a vice grip on the back of the wooden seat.



The minute he had a full look at her face he could tell something was wrong, it was something that her face presented. She still looked beautiful maybe it was a deadly beautiful though. Her long brown hair seemed darker and curlier then it had ever been before, even though it framed her face very well. Her lips were a deep red like a poison apple and her eyes that were what told him she had changed; they were that same exotic colour but a malevolent swirl of cruelty was present in those deep eyes. She stared at him hard. "Who are you?" She said softly and confused. Maybe it was his imagination, but that sounded like the old Helen he knew.

Then Helen with her eyes not leaving his eye contact, slowly, in almost a model walking down the runway walk. Her curly hair bouncing with each step.


I know it was short but I haven't written in ever and I decided I should at least give this to you guys 4 now; sorry it has been awhile I was very busy. Anyways, until next time....
ELSASK OUT!!!



Sign up to rate and review this story