Categories > TV > 10th Kingdom

Great Iphone Tricks And Tips Anybody Can Use

by WilderJuul64 0 reviews

Precisely what is an iPhone app and exactly what can it do for your personal experience using the phone? Luckily, the details on this page will help y

Category: 10th Kingdom - Rating: PG - Genres: Parody - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-01-12 - 667 words

0Unrated
Precisely what is an iPhone app and exactly what can it do for your personal experience using the phone? Luckily, the details on this page will help you discover all of the secrets that make it easier to make use of phone. You could possibly discover they assist you organize and streamline your lifestyle at the same time.

Getting from a single destination to a different one is easy together with the iPhone. The GPS feature is a great way to assist you in finding places you would like including restaurants, movie theaters and service stations. Bookmarking the map allows that it is easily accessed.

It is possible to make your own dictionary, complete with shortcuts, making use of your iPhone. Your dictionary makes it easier to express what you want. Add several shortcuts and phrases as you would like. The keyboard automatically tries to correct you while you type.

Make use of your iPhone to download yourself an app that lets you upload any files you want onto your phone, this way you can make use of your iPhone as being a file storage device. You can easily upload a number of multimedia files for your iPhone. Just open them high on your iPhone, or you can plug your phone into a computer.

Taking pictures from your headphone cord in the iPhone could save time and effort and energy. Simply frame the image that you want to take. Hold your cord button and will also supply you with the capacity to take the picture. This may use the photo. Use your regular picture saving steps to incorporate the image to your camera roll.

Do you want special characters once you type foreign or accented words? Here's the secret to success. Tap the specific letter involved and hold it down. This will talk about a box which gives you different letter options to insert. Then you can type whatever you want!

Using its standard settings, an iPhone will probably display message previews whenever a notification arrives, even if you possess the screen locked. You could like this feature, or else you may hate it. This feature might be disabled easily to lessen your stress levels. Simply check out the Notifications area of your settings menu and choose messages. Then you can disable the Show Preview feature.

Your iPhone Safari browser will do most anything a personal computer browser can do. If you come upon an image you want to save while you're browsing, just tap and hold it. A menu will appear that will assist you to save the picture. Also you can send it to a person in a message.

In the iPhone, you could add keyboard clicks for your device. This makes it easier for a few people when they are typing, in order to avoid mistakes.

If your iPhone accidentally falls in a liquid, avoid turning it back on immediately as a way of seeing whether it's working. Do what you can to dry away from the outside and after that let the moisture inside have overnight to dry. You may permanently short circuit the cell phone by activating it when wet.


Ensure you are reserved in terms of the amount of apps you will be installing. There are many options out there with regards to the apps, in between the free and pay versions. Some are not legitimate and could charge hidden fees.

Your Iphone is going to do the typing for yourself if you setup shortcuts. In "Settings", visit "General", "Keyboard", then "Add New Shortcut". By utilizing acronyms or abbreviations, you could make shortcuts for further common words or phrases you type often. When using these shortcuts, the whole word or phrase will be inserted.

The article above has some basic information that may help you have more from your iPhone by using apps that can make many chores a cinch. Start using the things you discovered now to take control of your life and get the most from the iPhone experience.
Sign up to rate and review this story