Categories > Cartoons > 6teen

Bonita and Juniper Woods Nudist Resorts!

by BerryBerry09 0 reviews

[ 7 01 2012 UPDATE: Sadly, Bonita Nudist Club has since been sold and became a textile family campground. We will miss you Bonita! ]Fkk Parks Tou

Category: 6teen - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2017-03-26 - 639 words

0Unrated
[ 7 01 2012 UPDATE: Sadly, Bonita Nudist Club has since been sold and became a textile family campground. We will miss you Bonita! ]
Fkk Parks Tour - To continue the story of our Nudist Club Tour & Road Trip, our next area was Bonita Nudist resort or better yet - nudist parkIn contrast with Shining Remainder, Bonita is an extremely rustic, tranquil place, located in the Catskills in upstate NY.
Annie, who runs and manages Bonita with her husband Jerry, toured us around through the woods and quaintly decorated RV sites. Later we set up our tent again at an enclosed woodsy spot. Then we took a swim in the very clean and peaceful lake (see photographs above) and passed some time with a few people also taking in the sunshine. Additionally they have an outdoor pool (not yet opened due to the recent thunderstorms) and a hot tub situated in a gazebo outside.
A potluck clothing optional dinner was occurring at 6 o' clock, and though we did not have anything to contribute, everyone welcomed us. I discovered the owners as well as members at Bonita to be the most amiable people of all the places we've been to lately.
We dined in their outside pavilion with some great food, and later on folks assembled around their big fire pit to talk and love the summery night. (They also have an indoor fkk clubhouse.) Viewing as their bathhouse had a tree on it from the last set of thunderstorms, I made us sit in the car for just a little bit. Looked like a good choice when the hail came.
To sum up, we had an overall very positive experience at Bonita, and appreciated the more relaxing and secluded encounter in nature. We definitely recommend Bonita nudist club as an excellent nude weekend escape.
[UPDATE: Regrettably, Bonita Nudist Parkhas since been sold and became a textile family campground. We'll miss you Bonita!]
On Monday we decided to visit Juniper Woods, situated on the other side of the Catskills, before heading back home to fabric city. We took Rt 88, which has an irrationally low speed limit but a lot of policemen, so word to the wise 'cause I got a speeding ticket :( Arriving around lunchtime, we appreciated some broiled food near the pool while talking to the owners Peggy and Jim, who's the president of AANR East.
Additionally they serve breakfast in the morning, but not dinner. (Prices are reasonable). From what we saw, Juniper has a pleasant feeling and picturesque property.
Near the entrance there are ponds you can fish in. What I found interesting was their lenient rules on body jewelry and nipple piercings, which I inquired about after detecting a man with some genital jewelry walking around. Though there are small children and families who are members, it's allowed as long as it isn't obscene Very progressive!
So that was the end of our clothing optional miniature tour. As I was not happy about getting redressed on a hot sunny day, Jordan suggested I drive nude and see how long I could get away by it. But one ticket being enough for that day, I got dressed.
Up State New York Nudist Parks Tour Area 2
Bonita Up State New York Naturist Park
Views of the lake at Bonita - RIP You Will Be Missed :(
This post by Felicity Jones about the up state Fresh York naturist parksby- Young Naturists And Nudists America FKK
Labels: clubs and resorts, new york
Category: Felicity's Fkk Website, Nudist Resort and Reviews, Social Nudity Sites
About the Writer (Author Profile)
Author of Nudist Site. Cofounder of Fkk Portal. 3rd-generation nudie. Avid reader. Feminist. When I'm not busy eating, I'm writing about naturism, censorship, topfree equality, body image and other fun subjects. I like comments, so plz leave a comment when you have got something to say!
Sign up to rate and review this story