Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long

Natural Living - Healthy Eating Naturally

by Gilbert83Meredith 0 reviews

Natural Living - It's been 8.5 years since I learned of the independence intrinsic in naturism and we all know there are many benefits to being a nudi

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2017-03-26 - 405 words

0Unrated
Natural Living - It's been 8.5 years since I learned of the independence intrinsic in naturism and we all know there are many benefits to being a nudist. Since then it's been difficult to keep clothes on me and I find that I feel the most free, the most accepted, and truly just plain the most comfy when I'm naked.
Lately, I've discovered about another type of liberty that's distinct but goes along with the liberty found in naturism: independence to be healthy.
Natural Living
Until about monthly ago, anyhow. In just that month, my life has completely turned upside down. Or right side up, considering it's pretty much been upside down for years.
It never occurred to me to drink water. Is not that only for swimming in? Or maybe for splashing individuals with the hose while playing on a skid-n-slide at the FKK Party at Juniper Woods? It is not! That water things is pretty amazing at keeping me hydrated and dynamic. Picture that!
And food. In a world where a Snickers Bar is never more than 5 minutes away, it looked odd to try those crazy vegetable things instead. But I did. Honestly, that is good quality items! Fruits have always been good things but now I am also friends with veggies.
In thinking about it, the two do go together. Nudism is loving life naturally, without additives and preservatives. So is being healthy. In the previous times of naturism, many folks did live a really healthy lifestyle and nudism was just part of the hippie naturist thing. Now, well, it's quite obvious that naturism and eating naturally do not always go hand in hand.
Do you think that we should reunite natural eating and natural dress? If so, just how do you believe we can do that without destroying our friend Body Approval? This well-being matter is something I'm very passionate about and I am seeing huge consequences in merely altering my diet and beginning to exercise. It's a fire I want to share with other naturists, to not get lean (though that could very likely happen) but to help us to live the naturally healthy lives that we deserve!
Tags: health
Category: Naturist Website
About the Writer (Author Profile)
36 year old naturist from Catskill, NY. Love life, hiking, climbing trees, writing, and helping individuals. Been a naturist since the age of 28 and discovered it to be a life altering manner of living.
Sign up to rate and review this story