Categories > TV > 10th Kingdom

Practicing Nudism and Naturism In Today's World

by PetersenGentry05 0 reviews

Practicing Nudism - Nudism or Nudism is also practiced all over the world to various degrees. Doctors in France and Slovenia advocate for nudism as pa

Category: 10th Kingdom - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-04-04 - 299 words

0Unrated
Practicing Nudism - Nudism or Nudism is also practiced all over the world to various degrees. Doctors in France and Slovenia advocate for nudism as part of their treatments and Germany boasts a specially strong naturist culture called the FKK - "free body culture."
Many international tourist attractions capitalize on the naturist movement by offering nude beaches and fkk resorts. Some of what we would view as "nudist communities" are really cultures where nakedness is a just a lifestyle. There, being nude has never been an issue.
Faiths like Wicca promoter going "sky clad" to be closer with nature. Some tribes in South Africa forgo clothes as a matter of convention and small resources.
It is safe to say that nudity is complicated dilemma and the world will not be agreeing on it anytime soon. History has shown us that dispositions are ever-shifting in regards to nudity (particularly social nudity) and that still holds true for modern culture.
Regardless of the reasons, nudists and naturists everywhere are acquiring publicity and more widespread mainstream acceptance.
Practicing Nudism
Many naturists join a nudist / naturist community to love fkk actions with other like minded individuals.
Detractors claim that nudists are objectifying themselves by displaying their bodies in public.
On the other hand, nudists argue that practicing nudism takes confidence and self-respect to bare their naked body in public, despite society's disapproval.
In most nudist communities, no one is judged on superficial qualities such as age, weight, or physique.
For this reason many naturist communities and clothes-free beaches accept and even welcome young couples with kids.
Articles about Practicing Nudism And Nudism by -Young Naturists And Young Nudists America FKK
Type: Nudism and Nudism, Social Nudity Sites

About the Writer (Author Profile)
Jordan Blum is a lifelong nudie and cofounder of Naturist Portal.
Sign up to rate and review this story