Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Searching 4 Al

Epilogue: Reunion

by panda_1418 3 reviews

Scarlett spoke gently. "I want to thank you, Julius, for bringing our Al back. We all missed him."

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2006-09-04 - Updated: 2006-09-04 - 236 words

2Original
Julius woke up to the burning sensation in his lower back. That was how he knew he wasn't dead. As he opened his eyes, he was confronted by six faces. He let out a surprised squeak as Delilah, Al, Scarlett, Ursula, Emmet and Nosey's features came into focus so close to his face.

"Hey, you're awake, man!" Al said, his face beaming with pride.

Scarlett spoke gently. "I want to thank you, Julius, for bringing our Al back. We all missed him."

Delilah was about to add something when Ursula cut her off. "Yeah, and thanks for getting rid of that Dr Carter." She nudged Emmet and they both left.

Julius blushed as Delilah kissed him on the forehead. "You must really like Al, to take an arrow in the back. A few inches lower and it would have hit your butt..."

Al snickered. "But, Julius, man, I want to thank you for reuniting me with my beloved munchies!" The Big Man pulled out a bag of chips. He sighed happily as he hugged them. "After living off coconuts for days, this is heaven!"

And so everything went back to normal. The Academy had its green-robed leader back, Scarlett was once again working in her lab, and Delilah and Julius were sent off on a mission to stop an evil villain taking over the world with a giant salad fork ... but that's another story.

The End.
Sign up to rate and review this story