Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're the Only Place That Feels Like Home

Baby Blues

by moocow 6 reviews

:] I smiled.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-09-04 - Updated: 2006-09-04 - 1021 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 9- Baby Blues

Mid July


I stood in the dressing room, staring at myself in the mirror as I tried my best to slip into the size small dress that Heather had picked out. Sighing, I gave on the zipper and tore it off, throwing it carelessly over the door then biting my lip as I heard Heather's worried voice nearing. I opened the door in my underwear to see her halfway in her wedding dress, being fitted, standing there, a gasp on her lips.

"What's wrong?" she asked and I swallowed back my nerves.

"I need a medium," I whispered and Aloe glanced up.

"/You/, need a medium?" I nodded and placed my hands on my stomach. Freeda gasped and then smirked.

"Lexi, shame on you," I glanced up and Heather raised an eyebrow.

"You're pregnant," I bit my lip and nodded.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything..." I whispered again and they all shook their heads before Aloe handed me a medium and I slicked into it, twirling around and trying to see if it was obvious.

"You know," Heather started and I turned to see her shedding the dress off, the fitting completed. "I could up the date so Pete won't notice..." I smiled brightly through glazed eyes.

"Really?" I croaked and Aloe smirked.

"Girl...we will have to wait and see if he's really that dense," we all laughed and I looked down to see my stomach poking out slightly.

"Suck it in, and fake a smile, it's all about loose lips," I mumbled and Heather laughed at my own lyrics, everybody joined in.

"And how they sink ships,"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I paced the back room where Heather stood looking very pregnant and very beautiful all in the same time. I smiled at her and she took a deep breath while Aloe tied her dress up, Freeda doing her hair. I swallowed back a lump of nerves and heard a knock at the door. Opening it slightly, I saw Andy smiling wide.

"How's it going?" he asked and I nodded.

"Almost..." I looked down at his watch and sighed.

"We'll be going up to the altar soon, so..." I nodded after that and took a deep breath.

"Hey, Freeda kinda spilled the beans to me...and I'm thinking everybody except Pete knows about," he paused to poke my stomach. I closed my eyes and sighed out in frustration before shaking my head.

"I can only hope he doesn't notice," I mumbled and another voice filled the corridors. We looked up to see Joe standing there, waving a hand over.

"Time to go, Patty boy's getting hitched!" I smiled and snuck back into the room to see Heather down on the floor, leaning against the small bed that was there, panting, hand on her stomach.

"Oh god, please tell me you're faking it," I breathed and Heather shook her head as Clover stepped in, looking worried.

"Holy shit!" she yelled and Aloe ushered her over and the back room started to panic as the minutes went by and I nearly fainted when Freeda announced that Heather's water had broke. I gulped and placed a hand on the wall, holding myself up while Clover tried to remember just what to do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the alter, Patrick started to worry as no signs of the girls were coming. He fumbled with his tie before glancing of at Andy and Joe who both shrugged and then turning to Pete who put on a hang-in-there smile.

Patrick turned back to the archway with glazed eyes as Aloe and Freeda appeared, but with shocked expressions and waving their hands around, Aloe raising a finger and moving it over her throat. Patrick's world came crashing down and he turned back to Pete, crying on his shoulder.

"She left me...at the altar, and...and..." he sobbed and the audience all turned to see two spazzing out girls, shaking their heads. After a few minutes, they ushered everybody out, even the parents and I came rushing down, grabbing Patrick and smiling brightly.

"Patrick!" I smiled and he blubbered out nonsense about how could I be smiling when Heather left him at the alter. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tessa with a disgusted look on her face, no sympathy what-so-ever.

"Bloody hell Patrick, stop crying," He stopped for a second and shook, calming down.

"Why?" he croaked and I threw an arm in the direction of the back room.

"Heather's giving birth! The ambulance is coming soon, and...Patrick! You're going to be a daddy!" Patrick blinked a couple of times before swaying and falling backwards, muttering only two words.

"Holy fajitas,"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I looked on as Heather and Patrick held their two born babies in the small bed.

"So, names?" Aloe asked and Heather nodded pointing down to the girl in her arms.

"This is Sadie Marie and that," she pointed to the boy in Patrick's arms. "We couldn't think of anything, so we named him Martin Peter," I smirked suddenly and Heather glared at me.

"What?" she asked and I shook my head.

"Still managed to name that baby after Pete, that's all," Heather sighed.

"Well what are you naming yours?" she asked and I rolled my eyes as the door opened.

"Who needs to be married?" we turned to see Pete coming back in with a priest, which I raised a quizzical eyebrow at. Heather smiled and looked at Patrick who was still in his tux, yet it was loosened and the cuffs were undone, jacket unbuttoned and tie loosened out of the collar.

"Why not..." he muttered and Aloe took Sadie while Joe took Martin, Heather sitting up and gripping Patrick's hand.

The priest stepped forward and I crossed my arms over my stomach as I felt a pair of glowing brown eyes on my body. Slightly glancing out the corner of my eye, I watched as Pete made a quizzical look before turning back to Tessa who had just entered the room again with baby Trevin. I sighed and let the priest's powerful voice fill the hospital room.

"Dearly beloved..."
Sign up to rate and review this story