Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Empress Lovers

Coup de Grace

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki, Anna, and Airi meet up in Chijou to fight Nobu and put him out of his misery.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2017-04-11 - 416 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Forty-Eight: Coup de Grace:

-April 10th, 2011-

It began with a letter. Tsuzuki and Anna didn't know how it reached their apartment. But Airi knew.

"Where does it say to meet?" Tsuzuki asked. His wife read over the details.

"I believe the Nezu Shrine," Anna said. "We are expected there at midnight." She looked over at her husband.

"Ready to do this?" she asked. Tsuzuki pressed his lips together.

"Yes," he said.

"You will not back out of this!" Airi hissed.

"I won't," he insisted.

"You better not," she said. Anna held out her hand. Tsuzuki gave her a blank stare at first. His wife shook her hand.

"Come on," she said through gritted teeth. "Take my hand." The shinigami reluctantly did so.

"Hisoka has Kirika-chan with him, right?" Ann asked.

"Yes," Tsuzuki said.

"Good," she said. The couple vanished in a flash.

-Midnight-

The couple stood in front of the shrine.

"You know what to do?" Anna asked.

"Yes," Tsuzuki said. Airi would be in control, but still…

The Mother held out her arm. "Hush!" Tsuzuki looked around. Airi smirked.

"I know you're here!" she said. "Come out and show yourself!" Her ears trained on the heavy breathing a few feet away. A figure stepped out from the torii.

"My son," Airi said. Nobu's face looked like an angry bull. He held up a knife in his hand.

"Anna!" he growled. Airi shook her head.

"No," she said. "Anna's here, but you'll have to deal with me."

"Anna!" he barked. "Anna! Anna! Anna!" Tsuzuki stepped back when he saw Nobu's face. Nothing about him look human anymore. This felt like the time he had to kill Shichiro. The shinigami shuddered.

"Don't turn away!" Airi commanded. "You have to face this to the end!" Tsuzuki gulped as he nodded.

"Remember what I told you," she said.

"Yes!" her husband said.

"Good," his wife said. Airi turned back to Nobu who was seeing bright red.

"Die!" the old man shouted. The Mother smirked as he began charging forward.

"And now, my dear son," she said. "Let us end this." Airi held out her arm as Nobu charged closer.

There was a black flash in the area. When Tsuzuki looked up, there was an empty space.

He could still hear the sounds of the impending fight. Tsuzuki could only wait until it was time to do his part.

Airi opened her eyes in the darkness. "Well now, my son. Are you ready for the coup de grace?"
Sign up to rate and review this story