Categories > Anime/Manga > Fate/stay night

For my beautiful father

by Blitzgrig 0 reviews

One sided Arturia/Mordred. After the battle of Cammlan. Angsty. Bit of a fluff if you squint really hard.

Category: Fate/stay night - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2017-04-20 - 290 words - Complete

1Insightful
Mordred never wanted it to happen like that. He never wanted his beautiful Father to die. He just wanted to prove her his worthiness as a heir to the throne . All he ever wanted was for his father to acknowledge him,to love him. But Father was cold,never loving, like she had a wall of ice around her heart. Mordred loved his father, with all his heart. He knew that his love was never going to be accepted,but still he tried. And then,Mother's plots ruined everything. His beloved father died by his hand and he himself was mortally wounded by Father.Why was Fate so cruel? One thing he desired above all else and that was his Father's love and acceptance. Of course,he was denied. Why would he have something good? He felt his life slipping and, with his last breath, he murmured "I love you,Father,I hope we'll see each other again." And on the wind,he heard a whisper, like a figment of his imagination, saying "I loved you too,my beautiful son, see you on the Other side.

A/N I suck at summaries. This is my first ever fanfic, please don't be harsh but do tell me mistakes I made.
It is a little idea that couldn't get out of my head. It is about Saber of Red from Fate/Apocrypha(Mordred) and Saber from Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night(Arturia Pendragon).I am well aware that Mordred is a girl,but she saw herself as a boy and the story is from her POV. It is AU in that Mordred was aware of the fact that Arturia was a girl but that didn't stop(and possibly encouraged) Mordred's feelings .
Sign up to rate and review this story