Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long

Country Horrified By Carolina Panthers' Disturbingly Graphic Logo Redesign.

by PanthersSite 0 reviews

In the AFC, the post-season puzzle is nearly total with the Patriots, Bengals, Denver Broncos and Indianapolis Colts all validated as division champs

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2017-04-28 - 416 words

0Unrated
In the AFC, the post-season puzzle is nearly total with the Patriots, Bengals, Denver Broncos and Indianapolis Colts all validated as division champs and the Kansas City Chiefs having actually also protected a playoff berth. With numerous playoff looks, the Panthers continue to construct on the success they have actually had in a short quantity of time in the league. The Panthers now have a two-game benefit in the loss column over the Atlanta Falcons in the NFC South, while being frontrunners to capture home-field benefit throughout the NFC playoffs.

After an unusual active period in free firm that brought the likes of Matt Kalil and Julius Peppers, among others, the Panthers have shifted their focus to the NFL draft, which is now under one month away. Of course my predisposition Panthers Prowl Prediction is Panthers winning this game in the house.

Carolina Panthers RB Jonathan Stewart (foot) is formally active for the group's Week 17 video game. The 54-year-old would end up being just the second Latino coach to guide a group to the Super Bowl crown on Sunday if the Panthers defeat the Denver Broncos in the climax to the National Football League season at Levi's Arena.

With 745 yards on the season, and a QB with a big arm, Olsen could set a record for tight ends single video game record. Last season, the Texans won the AFC South for the second straight season with a 9-7 record. This:30 TV area rallies fans of the Carolina Panthers together around the fight cry to Keep Pounding.

This season marks the 2nd consecutive year that the Panthers have actually played the reigning Super Bowl champs in the ensuing regular season. August 24th, 2017 Deep Purple, Alice Cooper & Edgar Winter @ BB&T Pavilion, Camden, N.J. 6:30 PM. A loss to the Giants plus Green Bay's win is setting up a winner-take-all home game vs. the Packers in Week 17. The Lions still have a one-game lead, but their schedule is daunting.

To complete Carolina's 16-game schedule, the Panthers will play the Philadelphia Eagles at home and the San Francisco 49ers on the roadway. This site is for educational and home entertainment functions just and is not an official web site for the Carolina Panthers.

INDIANAPOLIS-- If there's something for certain in this offseason of smokescreens and speculation, it's that Carolina Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman still enjoys his hog mollies"-- his big males. Webcam Newton and the 2016 Carolina Panthers season can be summed up as a Super Bowl hangover.
Sign up to rate and review this story