Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Rainy Season

Rainy Season

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Twenty-fourth book in the series. The rainy season begins and Tsuzuki decides to spend it in bed with Anna. He refuses to let her out unless it's to take care of Kirika-chan of if she needs to. Mea...

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2017-05-14 - 358 words - Complete

0Unrated
Rainy Season

Chapter One: Rain Away, Dream Away:

-June 8th, 2011-

Tsuzuki had a plan. He always wanted to spend the rainy season in bed with Anna. There were a few conditions to be met with this.

This morning, he watched Anna sleeping. It felt like when they first started dating. It rained then too. Tsuzuki kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you," he whispered. The shinigami pulled the sheet over her shoulder. He looked out the covered window. The rainy season had just begun today. Things were different now.

For one, Kirika-chan slept in her bassinet in the next room. Kobe slept in his bed in the kitchen. He and Anna were married for a year now. Airi was asleep in Anna's soul too. Tsuzuki smiled to himself.

How was life this perfect now?

Tsuzuki paused when he heard rustling in the sheets. He saw a pair of olive eyes staring back at him.

"Oh," the shinigami said. "You're awake." Anna pushed her hair from her face.

"You're been watching me sleep?" she asked.

"For a little bit," Tsuzuki said. "Say, let's spend the day in bed all day." His wife gave him a puzzled look.

"What?" she asked. Tsuzuki caressed her cheek.

"We don't have to anything," he said. "Just you and I in this bed. Not doing much. Being romantic."

"What about work?"

"I'll manage. Besides, I have today off."

"What about food and the bathroom?"

"We can order something. We could eat in bed. We could have leftovers. I could cook us something too."

Anna quickly shook her head. "No, no! Take-out and leftovers are fine! What about the bathroom and Kirika-chan?"

"You can go to the bathroom just fine. We'll take turns with the baby." Tsuzuki grabbed her by the hands.

"Please? Can we just stay in for the rainy season? Please? Please?" He had great big puppy dog eyes. Anna sighed and shook her head.

"Fine," she said. "Whatever!" Her husband squealed and hugged his wife wildly.

"Thank you so much, Anna-chan!" Tsuzuki said. "I love you!" The woman nervously laughed.

"I love you," she said. The rain poured on outside.
Sign up to rate and review this story