Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja

Revenge Arc Intermission: Hot for Teacher! Part IV

by TheLemonSage

During his training trip, Naruto is given a scroll which holds the secrets in how to seduce and ensnare women. A scroll he uses at first on the women and kunoichi around him but soon on the Shinobi...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2017-05-23 - 23275 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also, this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So, if these types of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks.

Chapter 85: Revenge Arc Intermission: Hot for Teacher! Part IV

Naruto found that he never really dreamed anymore, as instead he always seemed to fall into a deep sleep. He attributed it to the fact that his day was packed to the brim with activity that dreaming about more seemed rather redundant. Yet, as the blackness that surrounded him like a blanket gave way to the waking world, he received a new reminder that he was living a dream, so couldn’t imagine what more his dreams could suggest for him to desire. His realization of this came upon opening his eyes, and found himself face to face with a succulent wet pussy. As such, he did what he imagined just about every man would in such a situation, he dove in.

Mira moaned as she was informed that Naruto was awake in the form of his tongue lapping at her cunnie. Having been busy herself with sucking him to awareness, she sat up and while stroking him said, “Good morning!”

Naruto pulled himself from his in bed meal to reply, “It certainly is. But I thought I had fully satisfied you last night.”

Mira smiled as she climbed off him and facing towards him displayed her once more dripping snatch as she said, “But that was last night. Today is a new day.”

Naruto sat up and began crawling towards her. He stopped between her thighs to give her tasty snatch a quick tonging before kissing his way up her body. Coming to her face, he gave her a deep kiss before pulling away to state, “Technically, we only stopped after it became a new day.”

Mira moaned as he slipped inside her, and beginning to chew on his ear replied, “But, that was several hours ago. How long are you going to rest on past accomplishments?”

Naruto chuckled, before lowering his lips to hers. Their mouths melded together and they kissed slowly but passionately mirroring the pace of the cock churning up her insides. Mira was in heaven as she ran her hands along his back while she basked in the feeling of becoming one with her lover once more.

*****************************
Karin wouldn’t have needed her fox mark to know her lover was with someone as she could feel both of their chakras reflected their current actions. Still, Karin had another reason for monitoring Naruto’s chakra other than the good vibrations it was leaving her with. Mainly that although she and Tsunade had been joking about how Naruto was producing more ejaculate now, it had quickly turned out that he was. They had tested their theory one morning and compared the results to when Shizune and Sakura had taken a sample several years earlier. Not only had he produced more, it was by a noticeable amount.

Having been monitoring his chakra as he and Mira had become intimate, Karin had felt a growth in his chakra levels exactly as he had consummated his new relationship. She figured that one reason that she hadn’t noticed before was because for a good portion of the time since she had joined the Family, he had still been growing, and training. Not to mention events such as his taking control of Kiyomi’s original form. Yet, during the period of time that the embargo on his taking new lovers had existed, his chakra had seemed to level out. Thus, his sudden growth in chakra had stood out to her.

She wasn’t too surprised by this revelation, as she felt it explained his increased semen production perfectly. Particularly as there were two ways to naturally increase a person’s chakra reserves. The first was through meditation or spiritual understanding, which was why monks, samurai, and even shinobi sought to find balance in themselves. The second was obviously through physical training as the healthier and heartier a person was, the more chakra they produced. With it appearing that the Binding was serving to make Naruto more virile to satisfy his numerous lovers. It stood to reason that his taking more of them would only serve to increase his chakra as well.

Karin found the idea fascinating as it made her wonder if it was a benefit achieved regardless of the woman’s feelings. She suspected that it was, which meant a person like Kanji could have benefited as readily as Naruto. But, she also believed there was a spiritual element as well, meaning that Naruto received more of a boost per woman seduced then Kanji would. Particularly as the women Naruto seduced tended to be in the green or red territory while Kanji’s had likely been more negative. Her eyes grew wide as she began to ponder if that meant Kanji would have received a greater growth in chakra at the beginning if he tricked a woman into sleeping with him, which would fade as her feelings slipped into the negative. Naruto by contrast could end up with a smaller boost in the beginning which could grow as his lovers’ feelings for him grew.

She also wondered if the boost was indicative of how powerful the woman was as well. She began to contemplate if the spike that she had noticed had been more noticeable because of his newest lover being a Bijuu. She felt this was a possibility since greater chakra reserves tended to indicate greater stamina, which would mean Naruto would need that much more physical prowess to match. Yet, she did feel that it might be a small additional boost, if there was any, since her theory didn’t really take into account things like technique when it came to how much energy Naruto would need to satisfy a lover. Furthermore, just because a woman did have more chakra, it didn’t necessarily mean that she was that difficult to please. But, she had to consider the Binding wasn’t exactly taking such things into account, so figured it increased Naruto chakra based on the chakra of the woman he added to his Harem.

Karin found it difficult to concentrate as she could feel the two connected lovers growing close to release. She slipped a hand into her tight shorts and moaned as she found her pussy was drenching her panties. Giving it a quick rub, she quickly determined that it wouldn’t be nearly enough to satisfy her after the night before and now this morning. Standing from the desk she had in Tsunade’s lab, she quickly stripped and then grabbed a nearby lab coat. Throwing it on, she left the lab and walked the short distance to the Master Bedroom of the Den. Stepping inside she found both Naruto and Mira were facing towards the foot of the bed. He was atop of the Bijuu, with her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. Although it looked and felt like they had been engaged in a slow act of lovemaking, it appeared they were nearing the end as Naruto pushed up using his arms, and began driving himself into the white-haired woman. She reached up and wrapped her arms around Naruto’s neck, and moments later arched her back to give Karin a clear view of her face as she reached nirvana.

Karin gave a seductive smile as Naruto noticed her presence and upon seeing her wearing just a lab coat, Mira announced the effect she had on him, “Mmm, you’re getting hard again.”

Karin moved towards the bed as the still out of it Bijuu let out a soft moan as he sat back announcing, “It seems that I’m due for a morning check-up.”

Karin climbed onto the bed and running her hand over his glistening cock said, “I thought I told you to refrain from cumming until I can get a morning sample.”

Naruto groaned as she swallowed the head of his manhood and began to run her tongue around it. He sighed in pleasure as he placed his hand on the back of her head while stating, “I’m afraid satisfying Mira came first today.”

Karin let him slip from her lips and turned her gaze to Mira’s snatch which was leaking the cum Naruto had just deposited inside her. Giving her lover an amused smirk, she replied, “Truthfully, it seems you came together.”

She then climbed between the Bijuu’s legs where she buried her face in Mira’s honeypot as she tried to gauge just how much cum he had filled the Bijuu with using her tongue. The white-haired woman moaned as she was pulled from her climax induced stupor to find Karin’s face buried deep in her snatch. The woman’s tongue was lapping at her insides while the red-head moved her face side to side as if to force her way further inside her. Mira moaned as she placed a hand on Karin’s head while she began grinding her mound against the woman’s mouth.

Naruto took a moment to admire Karin’s cunnilingus before pushing the lab coat she wore up to expose her ass and pussy for his viewing pleasure. He rubbed the head of his cock against her cunt causing her to moan into Mira’s and after getting his dick slick with her juices raised up to push it into her ass. The feeling of Naruto’s dick sliding into her anal passage was enough to get Karin to rise up from the snatch laid out before her. Mira took the opportunity to sit up, and lock lips with the female Uzumaki in order to taste her and Naruto’s combined flavor. To her surprise, rather than the bitterness she had been expecting due to her taste of his seed from the night before. It instead had a warm citrusy flavor which soothed her like a drink of warm tea. It nearly brought tears to her eyes since it also reflected her connection to Naruto.

Yet, before she could get to caught up in her emotions, Karin was pulled away until her back rested up against Naruto’s chest. This allowed Mira to notice that the Blond Uzumaki was buried deep in his clan woman’s ass. To her surprise, Karin seemed to be enjoying it almost as much as she had enjoyed having Naruto inside her. Watching the red-head being raised and lowered over his cock. Mira’s curiosity got the better of her as she brought a hand to her own rear door, and began teasing it with her finger.

Naruto noticed what she was doing causing her to blush as he asked, “Has seeing Karin enjoying having her ass being reamed made you want to see what it is all about?” Despite feeling a little self-conscious, she nodded which prompted Naruto to say, “Then turn around and show us that cute butt of yours.”

Mira complied as she spun around and raised her bum into the air. No sooner had she done so, then Karin surged forward and spreading the cheeks of her ass, began licking at the ring of her anus. Mira’s eyes grew wide from the unfamiliar feeling, but she quickly grew to enjoy it, especially as Karin pushed her tongue inside. Reaching between her legs, the pleasure was only enhanced as she began rubbing her pussy.

Naruto drank in the sight of Mira enjoying her first rimming having needed to raise up to a hunch to keep his dick inside Karin as she had moved to her hands and knees to pleasure the Bijuu’s ass. He reached between the red-head’s legs to begin rubbing her cunt, while his rod continued drilling her anal passage. He heard Karin’s moans take on a deeper pitch signaling that she was nearing her release, which he triggered as he pressed down on her clit. Karin pulled away from Mira’s bum to cry out as her orgasm wracked her body, which prompted Naruto to fill her with his seed. A feeling which triggered another climax causing her eyes to roll up into her head.

Naruto felt his lover go limp in his arms so he gently extracted himself to set her down. He smiled at her sweaty and contented expression, but was pulled away from the sight as Mira’s voice cut in, “Don’t forget about me.”

He turned towards the Bijuu to find she still had her ass up in the air, but was now wiggling it while her fingers continued to tease her pussy. Naruto quickly moved to answer the need that he heard in Mira’s voice. Hunching over her, he pushed his dick against her tight little ring. A ring that Karin’s tongue had prepped for his cock allowing him to slip past it with little resistance.

Still he took his time as he slowly fed his cock into her rectum savoring the sound of Mira’s moans changing as he probed her deeper. Once he was fully within her, he gave her a moment to grow accustomed to him, before he began pounding her ass like a hammer. Which as her pleasure grew by leaps and bounds caused her knees to get pushed out from beneath her. Naruto followed her down, but rather than continue to drive himself into her. Instead, he laid forward and gripping her sides spun them so that she was on top. Mira laid flat against him as he pushed up with his legs to raise their hips up, at which point he again began pummeling her ass.

She let out a guttural groan which grew in intensity as a recovered Karin planted her mouth on one of her tits to begin suckling at it while also burying three of her fingers inside the Bijuu’s pussy. Mira planted her feet on top of Naruto’s knees as she began to move her hips in time with her lover’s thrusts. Her insides began to coil in on themselves as she fought against a tension which had been building inside her. However, it proved futile as Karin switched her focus to her other breast, just before Naruto buried his shaft inside her to the hilt and a warmth began pouring into her bowels. Mira exploded into release as she shouted, “Yes… I’m CUMMING!!!”

Karin winced as Mira’s pussy clamped down on her fingers as she coated them in her release. After she sagged in exhaustion, the red-head smiled at her newest Family member. “Now then,” she paused to lick some of the Bijuu’s juices from her fingers, “Would you describe the volume of semen he just filled you with to be comparable to what he deposited in your pussy earlier?”

Mira gave a soft and content smile before answering, “I can’t really say. I think I would need him to cum inside my pussy again to make an accurate estimate.”

Adjusting her glasses before giving her lips a lick she said, “Hmm, I suppose that makes sense all things considered.” Leaning forward to stare in her lover’s eyes she said, “I hope you got plenty of rest. Since you wanted to please Mira today. I’m going to have you keep cumming inside her until she can tell a noticeable difference in how much semen you’re filling her with.”

Naruto gave an amused grin while Mira happily exclaimed, “That sounds like a lovely idea.” She then moaned as Karin pulled him from her ass, and after licking the cum from his cock returned it to her pussy. She then sat back to watch, while Mira taking charge, sat up where she began riding his dick while teasing her breasts. Karin stood from the bed to move to one the benches built into the wall nearest the bed, and crossing her legs wondered if the Bijuu knew just what she was instore for. After all, if her theory was right, Mira was going to try and tame a cock which grew stronger with each new woman it claimed.

*****************************
Mortification didn’t come easy for Suzume, she reflected while sitting in the teacher’s lounge of the Academy, especially when it came to sex. After all, that had been something her sensei Biwako had strived to remove from her. Not that she had needed to expend much effort in that regard considering that by the time their paths had crossed, Suzume was already using her feminine wiles to seduce a proctor for the answers to the first part of the Chunin exam. But, that didn’t mean she had been open to anything, since at the time she had displayed no interest in women. At least, not at first, but Biwako had cultivated such a desire in her, often through the use of her own tongue. Her reason being that many of the journals left by past Hunters had said that some of the more cunning corruptors used the women they had enslaved to build friendships with their future targets. Friendships, which might turn physical just before the corruptor himself would appear. To that end, Biwako had, after awakening a lust in her for the female form, then sent her to seduce her first woman.

At times, Suzume had wondered if Biwako had used her mentorship of her as a means to let herself enjoy pleasures not found in her marriage. She suspected that although the brown-haired woman had claimed that she had never cheated on her husband. At times, she had wished a situation would have arrived where she could. Just as she had justified their physical relationship to be a part of her training. As such, the Academy instructor suspected that Biwako had spent her formative years much as she had, using sex to gain what advantages she could. Eventually attracting the attention of the Hunter that had trained her. Yet, she had also had a childhood sweetheart, who she had eventually settled down with, but had feared revealing her more sexually liberated side to. Because of this, while likely loving her husband, she had felt trapped and so had used Suzume as a means to break free of her cage via her experiences. Naturally, Biwako hadn’t shared any of her frustrations with her, but she felt it fit with what she knew of the Third Hokage. Funny enough, something she had learned from Naruto of all people had cemented her theory as truth for her as he had regaled several of his fellow instructors with the tale of how he had graduated the academy, which included rendering the Third Hokage unconscious with his sexy jutsu. She felt while people said it was a jutsu that was effective against perverts, for it to be as effective as he claimed someone had to be rather repressed. After all, she doubted someone like Jiraiya would have been rendered incapacitated by that jutsu, and having enjoyed his company, she knew he was anything but sexually repressed.

Still, she felt that Biwako had hammered home a lack of modesty when it came to sex so that her student wouldn’t make the same mistakes that she had. Namely, falling in love with someone, but being too embarrassed to shatter the imagine he had of her by sharing her most intimate desires.

However, despite her teacher’s efforts, Suzume had been finding embarrassment rather easy to come by. Sadly, it was in regards to the man that she had believed represented the threat that Biwako had trained her for. Granted, acting embarrassed around Naruto would only sell the idea that she had drank too much, and made a clumsy attempt to seduce him. Although, making him believe that she had confused him with a non-existent boyfriend.

Still although, it would be easy enough to place her feelings of mortification around him on how she had behaved. In truth, she felt the true root of where her feelings were coming from was her conscience. While it would also be easy to say that it was a result to how Naruto had reacted when he had stepped into the bathroom to find her nearly naked and begging him to fuck her. Since although, he had reacted with surprise as one might expect, he had immediately moved to cover her. So genuine had he been in his desire to do so, that by the end of their dance where she would remove clothes that he was struggling to pull back on, she had only partially been resisting to keep up her ruse, as her pride had begun to be stung by his apparently not even being tempted by her. Worse still, the following morning he had approached her, and it was clear he was more embarrassed by her behavior then she had been. She had actually found it rather endearing how he had tried to address her behavior without actually coming out and talking about it. It was clear, that he wanted to let her have an out if she wanted one. To put him somewhat at ease, she had claimed to be rather fuzzy on the details, but had remembered him seeing her home. With the matter seemingly about to be dropped, Suzume still hadn’t really been bothered by her actions at least until Naruto had stopped her from heaving off to the teacher’s lounge by stating, “Well, if you do ever need to talk about… well anything that might be bothering you. Let me know.”

It had been that simple sentence of concern for her wellbeing that had struck her like a poison laced kunai which had administered the guilt into her system and which had begun to eat away at her conscience. The poison had made her begin to question everything that she thought she knew. After all, up to now with her sending Moegi to try and seduce him, and her own failed attempt to get him to cheat on Sakura, she was acting like more of a villain then he. With such thoughts racing through her head, she had found it hard to even meet his eyes at times. She could tell her behavior was causing him some concern, since he likely believed she was still hiding from the problems that had caused her drunken antics.

As the weekend had arrived, Suzume had been about to call the whole thing off. Yet, while on the prowl for a hot young man to give her a good dicking in order to make her forget about her troubles, she ended up doing another one eighty in her thinking. This was because while in one of her favorite hunting grounds, the bar called Seventh Heaven, as she was dressed to the nines in her baroness persona, she had noticed a new addition to the waitress Mira. Namely the fox mark which resided on her left outer thigh. Quite certain that it hadn’t been present on the night that she had tried to seduce Naruto. She began to believe the reason he hadn’t taken her, was simply because he had already set his sights on Mira, and wasn’t about to let her drunken antics derail his plan.

Needless to say, Suzume had quickly returned home once more convinced that Naruto was a corruptor. Yet once there she had wondered why he wouldn’t seize the opportunity that she had represented. She would admit that her ego was a partial reason for her to focus on it. But, she quickly concluded that between the two of them, Mira had been the more valuable target. After all, the white-haired woman had been working for the Great Tree Shipping Company as a protector of its most secured shipments. Furthermore, she had displayed power levels most jounin couldn’t imagine. As such, for Naruto bringing her under his sway would be the better get. Plus, if he had been working on Mira for some time, then nothing would likely derail his ambition towards her faster than the waitress stumbling on him in mid-rut with a drunken customer.

Now that he had succeeded, it had probably freed him to attack the vulnerable target that he saw in her as a result of her act. She was aware that she might be reading too much into the mark that had appeared on Mira’s thigh, since it belonged to the Woman’s Bathing Association. More to the point, she had heard how the club had been turning away women interested in joining it for years. Many of whom were quite powerful individuals, and if it was a front for a corruptor, the women being turned away would make excellent slaves for furthering his ambition. Yet, Suzume couldn’t shake the feeling that what was barring their entry was the simple fact that they hadn’t been turned into slaves yet. Something which didn’t make sense to her, since she felt the Bathing Association would be the perfect venue to isolate and entrap women to use for his carnal desires and to further what larger ambitions he had.

There was one other thing which made Suzume question whether she was truly onto a Corruptor living in her village. Namely, the women that she suspected had been corrupted all seemed rather content and happy. Her Huntress journals had given various clues about what to look out for in women that had been corrupted, eyes which didn’t match what was being said or always appeared to be pleading for help. Body language which at times appeared to be stiff, or robotic like a person fighting the impulses driving them. However, all she saw when she observed women that she suspected had fallen under Naruto’s control, were women that seemed immensely pleased with their lives. It could just be that many of them had been bound to him for so long that they had begun to identify with him similar to how hostages began to care for their kidnappers if the situation dragged on long enough. Yet, when she studied the woman she believed to be the newest of Naruto’s conquests, she didn’t get the feeling she was being controlled against her will to hide from everyone that she was a captive to some sex fiend. Instead, she got the feeling that Mira was fighting against a desire to act on the feelings that she had for the jinchuriki when surrounded by people not aware of a secret relationship between them.

Suzume frowned as she wondered about how if she followed through with her plan to eliminate Naruto whether or not any of the women would be appreciative of it. But ultimately, she felt that was redundant since her journals made it clear that sooner or later all men that had used the Binding eventually became monsters. As such, the Huntress’s actions weren’t just to save the women tied to the Corruptor, but to ensure the knowledge of the jutsu was destroyed as well. Whether Naruto had become corrupted by his abilities yet or not, Suzume figured the goal of destroying the knowledge he had of the Binding was worth the sacrificing his life. It was after all a decision born of the same thought process, that Itachi had used in his defense of Konoha when it came to the Uchiha’s impending rebellion.

While much like him, she would likely be labeled a villain unless someone uncovered the truth of her actions as had been done for Itachi. She hoped it would be in a world where the means of resurrecting the Binding was not even locked away in someone’s memory. She looked up from the paper that had occupied her eyes while her mind wandered, and found Naruto’s gaze was being directed at her. He smiled softly at her, and again she had the feeling his eyes were reflecting concern which caused a fresh wave of guilt to crash over her. Yet, she pushed it down as she returned it hoping it conveyed a measure of vulnerability to entice him towards her. She noticed that his concern only seemed to grow as a result, forcing her to break eye contact which she assumed would also add to his eventually making a move on her if he was playing her as well as she hoped she was playing him. Still, she couldn’t shake the nagging feeling that between the two of them, he was the one being the most genuine.

*****************************
Mabui stepped out of the changing room located at the hosprings on Kiyomi’s property. She smiled since she found the short naked walk to her destination to be a rather freeing experience. Particularly, as it felt more like she was home then when in Kumo. As the hotspring came into view, and she saw the numerous women gathered around it, or more specifically the only man present. It was easy to understand why, especially as ever since Yugito had defected, Kumo had begun to feel more and more oppressive. The only time that feeling would break for her, was when Naruto would visit, generally in the disguise of Kakami Takayama. His reason for doing so, rather than just Hirashining to her, being that it had been harder and harder for him to sneak into Kumo unaware. Therefore, he would enter the village through the front gate while disguising his chakra though the use of seals and the execution by kiss technique.

The reason that it had become so hard for them to meet was because the Raikage had sensors patrolling the city constantly while looking for any unfamiliar chakra signatures. It was a difficult task to be sure, and extremely unlikely to produce results since even a sensor as proficient as Karin couldn’t claim to be in tune with every person in a village to the point where a new arrival would stand out. But, since nobody could pinpoint when Yugito had made contact with the people that had helped extract her, The Raikage’s paranoia about spies seemed to be getting the better of him.

A paranoia which she believed had led the Raikage to try and sneak spies into the city himself to test her. Spies which she had caught during her screening of all the requests for entry that had come across her desk. Still, it hadn’t put an end to the sensors roaming the city, and occasional descending on people they believed to be suspicious. Usually, the matter would be quickly cleared up by presenting the questioning shinobi with papers that proved a person was either a registered guest, or citizen of Kumo. However, it was rather disconcerting for Mabui to watch people being asked to present papers while simply out walking their dog or some other innocent task.

Still, despite that the change that had come over Kumo because of her actions, Mabui didn’t feel any guilt in aiding Yugito defect. In fact, having learned how she had been stolen from her home and family to be made into Kumo’s weapon, she was glad she had. The Raikage had stolen from Yugito the life that she could have had, and while that didn’t mean it would have been better. Her village had been wrong. The knowledge that her village had acted in such a way, and had actually succeeded, as opposed to the failures it had experienced with Hinata and Kushina, had also prompted her to begin investigating quietly to find out if any other shinobi of Kumo had been abducted. She knew that she needed to be careful, but having been exposed to the horrible truth. She knew that she needed to expose it.

The primary reason being she imagined the horrors a kunoichi such as Hinata would have endured had the Raikage’s plan succeeded. With Kushina, it would be easy to imagine Kumo would have used her the same way they had Yugito. But, Mabui was willing to bet that had Hinata been abducted. Kumo would have hidden the fact that it had succeeded. In all likelihood, her village would have claimed their representative to the peace treaty had gone rogue, and sold Hinata for a life of luxury. Which would have been true enough as she was sure he would have been handsomely rewarded. With such a lie in place, obviously Kumo couldn’t begin to field a kunoichi with the Byakugan, and Mabui felt it was a lot of effort to go through for a pair of eyes. Thus, the only feasible resolution to the Raikage’s plot that Mabui had arrived at would have been to experiment on her to create a comparable but different bloodline, and then to breed her.

The reason Mabui felt this was the most likely scenario had Kumo succeeded in kidnapping Hinata, was because the second scenario that she had settled on, while no less horrific, would leave Konoha in a position to declare war against the Lightning Village. In that scenario, the kidnapping would have played out almost exactly the same, but instead of hiding Hinata away. Kumo would claim to have acted because she had begged them to take her. Naturally, Hinata would be broken to the point where she would readily agree that had been the case. But, as she then eventually began pumping out Kumo shinobi with the Byakugan, only the most naïve would likely not be able to tell what was truly going on. Which depending on how aggressively Kumo began breeding her, would allow the Hyuuga to make the case that they were using her to steal their bloodline. Mabui didn’t doubt that if that was the case, then the Hyuuga wouldn’t quietly sit there twiddling their thumbs, and with the likes of Danzou and Homura on the council at the time, the Hyuuga cries for war would have had plenty of support. Especially, if fueled by a propaganda machine describing Hinata being raped time and time again by Kumo-nin, which Mabui didn’t doubt would be too far from what would actually be happening to her.

Regardless of the scenario, to Mabui, it was clear that had Kumo gotten their hands on Hinata, she would have basically been turned into a puppy mill for the Byakugan. With her male offspring being sent on to be trained as Shinobi, and the female ones being put into service to pump out the next generation. With her believing that Kumo would never win a propaganda war where an underage girl was being impregnated, as she doubted the Raikage would wait longer than when she could conceivably carry to term safely, Mabui figured her favored scenario was the most likely. Which if her thinking was correct, would require a place where such a breeding program could commence in secret.

Mabui believed she already knew the name of the place, The Vault. Which on the surface was surprising since as far as being a secret it was a poor one, as almost every Kumo-nin knew of it. Not to mention as did the other Shinobi villages. However, that was why she felt it was the perfect place since with it already having the purpose of housing sacred treasures and weapons, many of them surrounded by the rumors of being quite ill-gotten. It already had a reputation that wouldn’t cause many people to look much deeper. Furthermore, its location was so secret that it was only known by a handful of people.

Still, she felt that secrecy was also a point against it as well. Since, an actual vault would be rather easy to keep secret, and if done well enough, probably wouldn’t need any guards to protect it. Much the same as the Bijuu had done with the statue they had taken from Akatsuki. But, a research facility would require supplies, scientific personnel, and if live human experimentation was involved, conceivably test subjects that didn’t want to be there. Logistically, it would have an entirely different set of needs, which if such a place existed, it was so well hidden that Mabui, who saw a lot of the numbers in regards to Kumo’s daily operation, had no idea where the supplies and money that would end up being used to support such a place would come from without her knowing. Primarily, because unlike Danzou’s facility inside the prison, which he had supported through shell corporations funded by a personal fortune likely amassed through operations completed by his Root members. She didn’t believe the Raikage would feel the need to hide the money trail in a similar manner, because unlike with Danzou, he was in charge of the government.

Mabui reaching the water’s edge was surprised to find a spot next to Naruto open. Not willing to question it, she quickly seized it for herself. Sinking into the water next to him, she gave him a kiss which he gladly returned. When she pulled back, she smiled at the woman sitting next to him, and since her thoughts had been centered on her for the short journey to the springs, leaned in to give her a kiss as well. Hinata eagerly returned it, and Mabui resisted smiling against her lips as the hand she had rested on Naruto’s thigh to lean over towards the Hyuuga detected a stirring in the water. A stirring that Mabui was tempted to encourage, but resisted since the meeting the gathered women were there for took precedence. But, before returning to Kumo, she fully intended to do so with a womb filled to capacity with her lover’s seed.

Pulling away from Hinata, the other reason she wasn’t letting her passions get away from her was because the Hot Spring wasn’t just filled with women bound to Naruto. As a result, a slight blush appeared on Mabui’s face due to the Daimyo of Bird Country sitting across from them in the large spring with her mouth agape. Her behavior also was probably what prompted another unbound woman and one of Tier’s followers, Emilou Apacci to openly query, “Why is it that we have to have this meeting in the baths? Is it so that perv can ogle our bodies?”

Mabui found the comment somewhat off putting since the woman was standing outside the baths with a towel wrapped around her. Where if she truly had a problem, she could have remained dress. Anko provided a reply along a similar line of thought as she stated, “If it really bothered you so much, you could go sit in the kiddy pool. You’d be able to hear everything we discussed via Ino’s telepathy.”

Mabui joined in with several of the amused laughs, but she noticed that the Daimyo Toki mumbled under her breath to herself, “Perhaps people would have been more open to doing so, had you not referred to it with such a derogatory name.”

The Kumo-nin noticed that Anko seemed to have picked up on Toki’s lack of amusement, and suspected the purple-haired kunoichi had referred to it in such a way to make the Daimyo self-consciousness enough to join them at the main bath. It didn’t seem to be a tactic that would work on Emilou nor her fellow Fraccion, which they had taken to referring to themselves as due to their being make of a fraction of Tier’s power, Mila Rose seemed inclined to take the bait. At least, until Cyan walked past them completely in the nude and slipped into the water to take an open spot next to Tier. With her other side still free, both women made as if to dash in order to claim it, while trying to not make it look like they were rushing for it. However, they hesitated near the edge of the spring as it came time to remove their towels, which allowed Anko to slip into the spot. For a moment, Mabui thought Emilou was going to summon a jutsu to eradicate the woman as a ball of red energy appeared around her fist. But, a quick look from Tier was enough to cause the jutsu to sputter out of existence. The Bijuu then sent a disapproving glance towards Anko, as she knew the woman had been provoking the two Fraccion on purpose. But made no move to reprimand the Leaf Kunoichi as she had to put some of the blame on Emilou for being so easy to rile up. As to the two women deprived of the spot next to Tier, they stomped off to take a seat on a pile of rocks. They sent glares towards Anko, but they quickly shifted to shock and jealousy as Cyan got in on the teasing by prompting Tier to turn towards her, and stealing a kiss. The Bijuu seemed surprised, at least until she began to feel the pair of killer intents that began being directed towards Cyan. Anko then planned to get involved, but after prompting Tier to turn towards her, she ended up kissing the palm of the Bijuu’s hand as the blonde woman blocked her due to her not wishing to be used as a prop to antagonize Emilou and Mila any further.

Naturally, not all of the un-bound women present were displeased with the location as Haruna chatted freely with Koyuki obviously unashamed of her nudity. Mabui didn’t recognize the woman sitting next to Chun-li, but figured her to be her friend Mai as she was also aware of the Family. The Hot Spring kunoichi seemed at easy with her nudity despite Naruto being present, and from time to time would try to look at him discreetly. Mabui wondered if the woman was trying to catch Naruto checking her out, and couldn’t tell if she was glad or disappointed that he was fully engrossed in his conversation with Hinata. Mabui then shifted her gaze to Sage, who didn’t seem perturbed by Naruto’s presence, which while it could be explained by her normally dispassionate demeanor. To the Kumo-nin, it appeared the orange haired woman was more engaged with the women around her, making Mabui believe that for Sage it was only matter of when she would become bound to Naruto. As such, Mabui suspected she had been naked with him present in a more intimate setting before now. By contrast, Naruko seemed rather nervous as she kept sending worried looks towards Anko, who upon sensing them, directed her gaze fully on the blonde and gave her a dead stare before she let a wicked smile appear. She then licked her lips hungrily which caused Naruko to shiver, and made Mabui wonder what the story there was. But, she focused on Kiyomi as the Bijuu appeared in the Hot Spring surrounded by flames which quickly faded to reveal her beautiful nude form. “Ladies,” she said as she approached the water’s edge and upon noticing that she was the last to arrive continued, “shall we call this meeting to order.”

****************************
Receiving various forms of agreement with her suggestion, Kiyomi sat on the edge of the hot spring and after crossing her legs, she rested her hands on her knees before asking, “What should our first order of business be?”

Mikoto raised her hand to ask, “I would like to find out what you’ve learned about this new change in chakra color that some of us had experienced.”

Although wishing to discuss it as well, the nine-tailed Bijuu suggested, “Perhaps we should have that discussion last for the sake of those not bound to Naruto. I’m sure they…”

“Actually, I don’t mind,” Mai said quickly. “It might be beneficial to hear how this jutsu works since Bora derived his Enticement Touch from it.”

Toki frowned, as she had been about to agree with Kiyomi, since as soon as the question had been posed she suspected it to be a setup to try and convince some of the unbound women to rethink their decisions. More specifically her. She had been caught by surprise by Kiyomi’s suggestion, and felt rather annoyed with the kunoichi that had spoken against it. Particularly since seeing Naruto’s naked body was really affecting her, but it had been witnessing the series of kissing between him, Hinata, and the Kumo-nin which was making her question her stance. Witnessing the feelings, the three had openly shown for one another was really making her question her beliefs on love and relationships.

“Provided there are no complaints,” Kiyomi said making Toki feel as if the red-head was focusing solely on her.

Kiyomi waited a moment, and was rather surprised that even Tier’s followers had remained silent. But, with no complaints being raised she nodded towards Karin. The bespectacled woman stood to say, “Well with Hinata’s help we’ve identified several of our fellows had shifted into the previously unknown color range of Orange. We believe this new color was unlocked by Naruto’s chakra turning yellow. Particularly as it was likely some had achieved the emotional ties to Naruto to unlock it before his chakra shifted.”

Yuugao raised her hand prompting Karin to pause and when the red-head nodded at her, she asked, “Which of us has experienced this change.”

Karin hadn’t wanted to really go into those details since she knew some of Naruto’s lovers might feel self-conscious about where their levels were at. Particularly as she was surprised that the Anbu Captain was curious about it. But, Karin decided to answer as she figured hiding it would probably incite the feelings that she didn’t want to see spread, “At the moment, those in the Orange spectrum would be Mikoto, Tsunade, Ino, Sakura, Temari, Kiyomi, and Yugito.” Karin noticed that some of the women seemed surprised that Kushina wasn’t among them, and so explained, “We do not believe this new color represents a deeper level of feeling for Naruto. But, more of a greater understanding of his feelings for them or theirs in terms of him. I’ll leave it to them to explain what they figured triggered this change.”

Tayuya cut in stating, “So you’re saying that it was similar to how there were shades of green?” When Karin nodded, she added, “I bet mine would be orange if shithead hadn’t acted like a fuckstick after saving me from Kanji.”

Naruto winced since although Tayuya got a few laughs with her statement, he clearly heard disappointment in her voice. Believing this new level was similar to a challenge where he was effectively proving his feelings for his lovers or showcasing why their faith in him was warranted, he knew that with Tayuya he had failed. Meeting her eyes, he said sincerely, “I did fail you. It will never happen again.”

Tayuya felt a little ashamed considering how many years it had been, and she knew her lover had grown since then so quickly said, “It’s alright. I just pushed at a bad time.”

Naruto quickly shook his head as he stated, “No, the reason Kanji’s words succeeded in worming their way into my head was because I failed to be honest with you and everyone else. You needed me in the aftermath of what happened as much as I needed to believe your feelings were real. Yet instead of manning up, I ran away. I know you forgave me, but I want you to truly understand. I’m not that man anymore. I’m just glad I didn’t lose you to achieve that growth.” Tayuya’s face was growing red, since while she was extremely happy to hear him owning up to his mistake still. She wasn’t exactly thrilled with everyone being present for it, as it was making her feel rather self-conscious because it was making her desire him all the more. Tayuya grew flustered as he continued, “I know I failed that first test, and it isn’t exactly something where a redo would have the same impact, but…”

She pushed off the wall, and glided through the water towards her lover whose lap she climbed in as she said, “I get it Shithead. You said it yourself, you needed to fucking grow into your role. You where there when I needed you, it would have just been better to have had you there after as well. But as to the bullshit of nearly losing me. You’re fucking stuck with me forever.”

Naruto gave her a smile as he cupped her cheek responding, “Stuck isn’t the word that I’d use to describe spending an eternity with you.”

Tayuya smiled but it was the love that she saw in his eyes that let her know they weren’t just pretty words. It was also what prompted her to seal her lips to his in a soul searing kiss, everyone else faded away as she poured her feelings into it.

However, just as she truly was about to let loose and begin stroking him to full hardness in order to mount him, Kiyomi cleared her throat before teasingly saying, “Tayuya, while I think most of us can all understand where you are coming from. Let’s not forget we have the uninitiated among us. I doubt they came for the show you’re about to put on.”

Haruna caused a chorus of laughs as she said, “I don’t think you’d receive too many complaints.”

Tayuya calmed some as she pulled back from the kiss, but not before stating, “I’m going to fuck the shit out of you as soon as this meeting is over.” Yet, rather than returning to where she was, she spun in his lap to settle in and to make sure the first pussy his dick disappeared into after the meeting was hers.

She was glad she did, as Mabui leaned in to whisper towards Naruto and her, “I’m getting in on that as well.”

Tayuya settled in and felt a wave of contentment as Naruto’s arms circled around her waist to hold her against him. She wasn’t sure why, but she imagined that if she asked Hinata to look her chakra would be orange now as well. She quickly surmised that while it had been red when the Hyuuga had previously checked, there had been some lingering sense of disappointment at how he had reacted after his confronting Kanji. Yet, she now felt that while it had been a failure on his part, it was one that had ultimately helped shape him into a man that would put Yugito’s happiness even above the wellbeing of his ambition. Which, he probably would have done for the likes of Tsunade and many of the other Konoha-nin before. But, that was because he had shared a familiarity with them. Women like her and Yugito were the ones that he had harbored most doubts about the genuineness of their feelings.

As such, Tayuya felt that while how he reacted after their confrontation with Kanji might have been a failing on her lover’s part. It had been one that had almost been required in order to showcase that the women he had charmed from outside of Konoha could care for him as deeply as those he Bound inside it. Making it a crucial step in her lover’s growth from a man that had planned to use the women he bound as pawns to advance his plans. Into one that would rather see what had already been achieved reduced to ash, rather than sacrifice a part of his Family for it. It was from looking at those past events through her understanding of what her lover had become as a result of them, which filled Tayuya with a contented warmth that she had played a part in his growth.

*****************************

Karin noticed Tayuya’s chakra seemingly shift, and suspected she would have to amend her list. She made a note that it seemed that Tsunade was right that the new chakra spectrum was less a result of a deepening of a woman’s feelings, but more a change brought about by a deeper understanding of their own feelings. Much as Tsunade had stated, she had known what Naruto had done for her when Koharu had threatened them, but she hadn’t really understood it until he had rejected becoming Hokage. If Tayuya’s chakra had turned orange, then she believed it was because the foul-mouthed kunoichi had come to an understanding aided by Naruto’s latest apology.

She suspected this also contributed to what she revealed next to the gathered women, “Now that Tayuya’s done interrupting…”

She paused as the woman fired off a “Fuck you!”

Before continuing, “…it is worth mentioning that it appears women who do move into the orange spectrum appear immune to being controlled by The Voice.”

Most of the women were surprised by the revelation, but it was easy to see that Naruto was extremely pleased. Still it was Tier that stated, “That seems a rather strange development for a jutsu that was entirely about controlling others.”

“Agreed,” Karin replied, “But, if I’m right. Orange is probably highest level currently available. But it isn’t achieved by just the depth of one’s feelings for Naruto, but a contentment with where they find themselves. I believe that as a result, the jutsu in essence determines there would be no need to force control upon them. But to what end I can’t be sure, it might be tied to other benefits that haven’t been noticed yet. However, with this all still being a relatively new change, more research is going to be needed.”

*****************************

With Karin having reported what they knew so far, Tsunade said, “I feel it is prudent for us to turn our focus to where things stand with our goals, and the obstacles resting in our way. Mabui would you please fill us in on what the Raikage has been up to.”

Mabui nodded before standing to state, “As we expected the fallout from Yugito’s defection has sent shockwaves through Kumo.” She noticed the former host of the two-tail’s wince so added, “However, that isn’t to say I feel it was the wrong thing to do. It has uncovered a disturbing truth about Kumo, and one that I feel needs to be exposed.” Mabui could see it was a sentiment which her fellow Kumo-nin shared which made her proud.

Koharu cautioned though, “You realize doing so could cause Kumo a number of hardships in the future. Unlike with Danzou or Joseki, this wasn’t a rogue element within your government behind Yugito’s kidnapping. It was the government. Whatever animosity that is generated will focus squarely on your village.”

“Not to mention,” Yugito said, “My not making an issue of it was how we managed to get Ay to remain in the Alliance.”

Mabui nodded before countering, “I don’t intend to make an issue of Yugito’s kidnapping. But, if Kumo was successful once, then it stands to reason it has been in the past. I’ll find evidence of this if it exists, and bring it to light. However, that is a topic for another day. Of more immediate concern is the plans it appears the Raikage is putting into place for the Chunin Exams. Unfortunately, I have not been kept in the loop for these meetings.”

A hint of concern appeared in Naruto’s voice as he asked, “Do you think he suspects you’re colluding with me?”

“No,” Mabui answered immediately, “He did try testing me, to see if I could spot spies attempting to infiltrate the village. But, I suspect he did so for the various levels of village security. Instead, I believe that whatever he has in store will require a level of plausible deniability later. But, I’ve noticed a few things that may be elements of the plan he is putting in place such as his taking meetings with Zosui.”

“What else?” Yoshino said earnestly as she hoped to figure out what the Raikage was up to from the pieces Mabui had gathered.

“For starters,” the Raikage’s secretary answered, “He’s broken all the participating genin into different groups. Samui’s team for example had been assigned to Group A.”

Samui nodded, and although she had already informed Mabui of what the Raikage had said to them was about to report to everyone else, when Yoshino cut in stating, “Let me guess. Your students are basically to do their best to finish the exam, and to earn their promotions.”

The Blonde Kumo-nin eyes grew wide in surprise, and she asked, “How did you know?”

“I looked into the stats of your team thanks to information Mabui has provided in the past,” The Nara said while her mind was delving deeper into the matter. Finding she needed more information she asked, “Can I assume most of the teams in your group would be considered the frontrunners?” Receiving another nod, she focused on Mabui to ask, “How many groups are there?”

“Six,” the dark skinned kunoichi replied, “Although, they don’t all have an equal number of genin teams assigned to them.”

“I wouldn’t think so,” Yoshino stated. “Are any of the groups outside of Samui’s comprised of skilled shinobi you would think the Raikage would also profess his desire to see them advance.”

Mabui wasn’t sure, since Group A did have the most teams in it. Having pulled the files on the squads assigned to it, they did appear to be the cream of the crop. The type of teams one would tend to use in order to display the prowess of Kumo’s shinobi program. Which was exactly one of the functions the Chunin Exams served. However, there was one group that had two teams assigned to it with similar service records as those assigned to Group A that had been given its own designation. Still, a lot of the details about their abilities had been redacted which had made Mabui curious and had been where she had intended to start her investigation. Informing the Nara of as much she said, “That would be Group P.”

Yoshino frowned as she asked, “Tell me, do the other groups follow a sequential designation. For example, “A, B, and C.” When the Kumo-nin nodded, the Nara said, “That group would bear some additional investigating.”

“Why,” Naruto asked.

Focusing on her blond lover, Yoshino answered, “I don’t know if it is tied to what the Raikage has in store for the exam. But, the fact that they broke from the naming scheme of the other groups tells me they are the culmination of their own project. That isn’t to say they might not pose a threat, but…”

“They may be an experiment of some sort,” Mabui said excitedly considering her earlier thoughts on the matter. Receiving a nod, from the Nara, she added, “That might be why their abilities are redacted in their file.”

“Probably,” Yoshino seconded, “Who would have access to the uncensored files?”

Mabui thought for a moment, before offering, “The Raikage naturally, although that would mean he pulls the file himself. The other three would probably be Darui, Tosen, and the head of the Medical Department, Sosuke Aizen.”

Tsunade interjected as she asked, “This is all well and good. But, what does this line of questioning tell us about what the Raikage has planned for the Chunin Exams?”

Yoshino frowned before replying, “Well, nothing other than the Raikage does intend to see the exams through to the end. Which means if he does have plans for Naruto, he needs them to happen in a way where his death or disappearance can be blamed on the exams. We now know Samui’s squad is not going to be a part of this plot. However, this Group P can’t be ruled out as a potential threat since if they are the results of an experiment of some kind, while losing them might be a setback. I can’t imagine there is any better test then facing a jinchuriki. However, ignoring that, I imagine the remaining groups will be assigned tasks in pursuit of the goal of capturing Naruto.”

Temari knowing the tests involved said “Then that means it will likely happen during either the…”

“Don’t say it,” Naruto said moving to cover his ears.

Tayuya spun in his lap pulling his hands away as she said, “Hey Shithead, we’re talking about a plot that…”

Naruto silenced her by kissing her, and when she seemed distracted pulled away to state, “I know that.” He focused on his other lovers before adding, “But, if I’m going to become a chunin then I’m going to earn it, not by having advance knowledge of what to expect.”

Toki was concerned as the other women by what she was hearing asked, “Surely you can understand why an exception should be made here?”

Naruto shook his head in the negative before replying, “No, it’s a shortcut in logic to excuse my cheating. I don’t mind knowing what the Raikage has planned, and I already suspect it will be in event similar to the Second Exam that took place in the Forest of Death. Knowing more than that is just giving me and Yakumo an advantage that others will not have.” He focused on the Kurama clan head before stating, “You don’t need to follow my example if you don’t want. I can understand if you think I’m being foolish.”

Yakumo smiled softly before saying, “No, this is my chance to validate all the hard work we’ve put in to getting ready. But, maybe we should tell Moegi…everything.”

Naruto nodded, as he had been considering doing so despite his earlier insistence that they wait until after the exams. Mainly since, one of the reason he had set the original timeframe had been because of the ban on taking new lovers. He felt that telling Moegi would be pointless if he couldn’t respond to her feelings in a manner that she wanted.

He was pulled from his thoughts and chuckled as Tsunade said, “Sometimes you’re too damn honest for your own good.” Focusing on Yoshino she then asked, “What part do you think Zosui would play?”

“He would likely have a hand in smuggling Naruto out of the test if the Kumo-nin succeed in capturing him,” Yoshino replied. “If he went missing all eyes would turn to the Raikage, thus allowing Grass a chance to extract him.”

Tsunade nodded, and focused on Yuugao, but she didn’t need to say anything as the purple haired woman said, “I’ll focus our attention of closing any holes the Grass would hope to exploit.”

“It might be prudent to leave one or two open should the worst-case scenario happen,” Koharu suggested. “Catching them in the act would be rather advantageous.” Focusing on her lover the former Konoha elder said, “Although, I would appreciate it if you don’t let it get to that point.”

“It won’t,” Naruto stated, “I doubt getting captured would look good when people are considering me for a promotion.” There were a few laughs although they tended to be on the more nervous side, since his lovers couldn’t help but worry.

Temari wished she could lighten the mood, but knew her topic wouldn’t be achieving that as she said, “I believe we need to discuss how Gaara appears to want to distance himself from us in light of our aiding Yugito’s defection. He has been siding with the Hardliners on quite a few matters. Not enough to make me feel he has abandoned us completely, but it is clear he isn’t going to just rubber stamp our initiatives.”

A look of guilt appeared on Yugito’s face, but it was Haruna who while wearing a similar look said, “I believe you can lay the blame for that at my feet.”

Temari had been inclined to agree, but Naruto said, “No the fault lays with me.” Giving a sad smile he said, “I believe the initial mistake was telling Gaara about us in the first place.”

“How could you say that,” Temari asked sounding rather angry. “You had no greater supporter then him when we were first starting out.”

“I know,” the blond man said, “But, I had believed that was because we shared a similar start, it meant we would understand each other. We do in some matters, but not in all. One of those differences is in how to go about achieving our goal of uniting the shinobi world. Gaara is adopting a no sacrifice is too great mentality, and while that is good and noble since Suna depends on him. What worries me are the things he is willing to give up in order to achieve that goal.” Naruto paused and looking at Karura he softly smiled to add, “One of those things being his mother, which I can’t say I’m disappointed in. But, that just showcases why he is distancing himself from us. My decisions showed him that our shared suffering didn’t lend itself so much to a perfect understanding of each other as we both previously believed. Yet, he had complete trust in me, enough that he was willing to offer up his mother in pursuit of the goal I had brought to him. Now, he likely believes that I am not as committed to it, and so he might need to save the world from me, as much as from the forces that we have been combating.”

Yoshino frowned as she suspected that history was in the midst of repeating itself. What she feared was that while some might compare Naruto and Sasuke as being the axis around which the balance of light and dark would spin. Mainly because of the ancient rivalry between Uchiha and Senju. She believed that what most people forgot was that for the most part, The First Hokage and Madara had already put that behind them when founding the village. The true break, had been when the two friends had found they differed in how to implement their shared goal of peace. It was easy to blame things like Madara perhaps being jealous when the fledgling village had selected Hashirama as the leader rather than him. But, she was of the opinion that it was because Madara believed the First Hokage wouldn’t go far enough in achieving peace, and so felt he needed to act. Much in the same way Naruto and Gaara now differed in how best to bring the goal of peace about. One thing was clear to the Nara though, which was that if peace was about to be achieved, and Naruto was about to derail it because it was being built on a flimsy foundation or would hurt one of his lovers, then the Kazekage likely wouldn’t stand-by a second time to let the Uzumaki proceed as he wanted.

“Then what should we do,” Quistis asked concerned pulling Yoshino back into the conversation.

“For now,” Naruto answered, “nothing.” When his lovers looked like they wanted to complain he explained, “I tried to mend the rift, but only succeeded in making matters worse it appears.” He focused on Haruna as he added, “It wasn’t anything you said either. I was in agreement with you, and you framed many of my concerns far more eloquently then I would have. If perhaps a bit more bluntly” Returning to his explanation he said, “Our only option would be to try and bend the council to our side. Weakening Gaara’s position would only turn him against us.”

Temari bit her lip before suggesting, “Then it would perhaps be prudent to limit what information we share with him going…”

Naruto shook his head adamantly before replying, “Absolutely not.”

“My love,” Tsunade said trying to reason with her lover, even though she knew the futility of it in this case, “If we can’t be sure he will go along with us, then we should limit his ability to interfere with objectives he might not agree with.”

However, Naruto remained resolute as he said, “I understand why it is a smart thing to do. But, the only way I see forward is to show Gaara that while we might differ in our approach. We still want the same thing, and while we might butt heads along the way, we are still willing to work with him. If the flow of information from us begins to slow down then he may come to fear I’m plotting against him.”

Yoshino added her opinion to the mix as she said, “I agree with Naruto.” She could tell her lover was as surprised as many of the women bound to him so explained, “At the moment, it seems that Gaara is trying to rebalance the power dynamic of the council so that if he does pivot against us, he has allies that he can turn to. From the perspective of your average Suna Citizen, it just means their leader isn’t backing one horse exclusively. But, if we go dark on him, it will push him into the Hardliner camp. Gaara’s lost faith in Naruto is worrisome, but showing him that Naruto hasn’t lost faith in him will at least keep him open to working with us.”

“I think it is safe to say that keeping communications open would be the only way to bridge the current rift between them. My siblings and I, are a perfect example of what happens when you stop talking,” Kiyomi supplied hoping to close the matter to move on to another. “But, we may not need Gaara’s permission to expand our influence in the Land of Wind.”

“How so?” Temari asked skeptically.

“Well, before I get to that,” the nine-tailed Bijuu replied, “I was recently paid a visit by Hiashi Hyuuga. The reason for the visit was because Hiashi believed that our Bathing Association was behind Hinata’s challenging his chosen heir for his position.”

“Not to be rude,” Toki interjected, “But isn’t that exactly the case.”

“Hardly,” Kiyomi replied amused, “As you just heard, we aren’t in the habit of removing obstacles just because they may try to get in our way. Hinata wanted to become clan head first to aid in our Family’s goals. But now, she has a different reason in mind, one you might say which will make our goals harder to achieve. There is a reason the First Hokage accepted the Hyuuga Main Family as they were, rather than forcing them to abolish their enslavement of their kin.”

Toki accepted the red-head’s explanation, as her presence also showed the Family didn’t make a habit of regime change just because someone didn’t go along with them. Temari though asked, “I’m not seeing how that ties into expanding our influence if Gaara tried to block us.”

“It points out that without meaning to,” Kiyomi replied, “We’ve created an organization that powerful women might wish to join if only for the status of being members. As a result of my conversation with Hiashi, I said I would discuss allowing Hanabi to become a member. The first part of that discussion was speaking with Hinata about it, and she has given her blessing. Now I bring it before all of you.”

Ino smirked as she said, “I’m all for it. I look forward to seeing his face when Hanabi gets addicted to…”

Naruto sensing where his Yamanaka lover’s head was going was about to interject and state he couldn’t, but Hinata beat him to the punch as she said, “Actually Ino, my hope would be that we wouldn’t use the baths as a venue to seduce her.” Hinata was poking her fingers together in nervousness as she felt she was being selfish, while explaining, “Thanks to everyone, I’ve flourished so much since becoming Bound to Naruto. You have all supported me, and it gave me the strength to grow into someone capable of challenging my father for his position. But, I feel Hanabi is in need of something similar.”

“What?!” Ino said in disbelief, “All her life she was being told she was better than you. Why would you feel she is in need of a place where she can be supported?”

“I didn’t say she needed to be supported,” Hinata softly corrected the Yamanaka. “I needed a place like this, away from the Hyuuga so I could grow and discover who I wanted to become. Yes, Hanabi has always received my Father’s praise, but has she ever had a chance to contemplate what she truly wants out of life. Right now, she is a pawn in the game between my Father and I. I just don’t want to turn her into one in that conflict.” She could see her argument won over a few people, but feeling she wasn’t being completely honest, she added, “Plus, it might give Hanabi and I a chance to connect as sisters. Not the eternal rivals that we have been since her birth.”

Ino frowned, since her fantasies of watching the two Hyuuga servicing her lover’s cock seemed to be imploding. But then something else occurred to her as she asked, “Wait does this mean we’ll be expanding our membership to people not bound to Naruto.” Receiving a nod from the Bijuu she said, “Nope, I refuse, this is our space.”

She wanted to relent a little as Hinata appeared crestfallen, but Kiyomi said, “Ino, you have several spaces where you’re free to be with Naruto. The primary reason for the Association was to provide cover for the women outside Konoha, and now that they have residencies of their own, it has served its purpose. But it can perhaps serve a new one since many influential women have expressed a desire to join. Many of them believe it is a place where powerful women make deals to advance their agendas. I’ve tried to dissuade people of that belief, but only a fool wouldn’t notice that our members are moving in similar directions.”

Kiyomi frowned as Kukaku stated, “What does any of this have to do with me? No offense Kiyomi, but none of this interests me. When you have something that you want eliminated or guarded let me know.”

The red-headed Bijuu could see it was a question which was mirrored on two of Tier’s followers faces. So she stopped her sister’s exodus by stating, “The reason I invited you here, and some of those not bound to Naruto is because this affects your home as much as mine. If we open membership to everyone, then you’re going to have to be on your best behavior when using them. We’ll also be walling the springs off from the main house, and Seven will be blocking the Grotto off from the Den. I know many of you enjoy them, but it will mean inviting people in that we can’t be free around. Therefore, it is a decision to be made by everyone here.”

Kukaku sat back down, and gave the matter some thought since while being surrounded by regular humans that she would have to hide her true nature from didn’t exactly please her. She felt a little satisfaction at the idea of denying the Springs from Naruto and his lovers having come upon them using the hot springs in the midst of making love on more than one occasion. She often found the sight bothered her for reasons she wasn’t entirely sure of. Knowing it was probably because she was bitter about something, she nonetheless said, “I say we do it. Anything to advance the agenda, right?”

Kiyomi doubted that was her sister’s true reason, especially as Emilou and Mila seconded it. Ino looked like she would remain against it, but then she sighed before stating, “I don’t like the idea of women not Bound to us wearing our mark.”

Kiyomi smiled before replying, “Nor do I.” She noticed Kukaku frown from their exchange, since she imagined her sister felt that Ino and her believed themselves above the other women that would be joining, including her, that weren’t bound to Naruto. However, it wasn’t that, but the pride they felt in the relationships that the mark represented. As such, she didn’t feel women ignorant of its true meaning should wear it. She could see it was a sentiment all the other women who wore the mark shared, so stated, “We’ll come up with several designs with features that should explain their necessity. I figure we’ll also incorporate levels which should make it clear we want women looking to simply relax and enjoy themselves. Not those hoping to create an environment where everyone needs to be on guard.”

“That sounds good and all,” Sakura said planning to get her mother to join, “But, we kind of already create the impression for some that there is more than just bathing going on her. Particularly, since one of the rules we stated existed was that women couldn’t be in relationships. I think people might suspect we aren’t being entirely forthcoming if they join and find only bathing is going on.”

Kiyomi nodded since Sakura had needed to act like her membership had been revoked since officially becoming Naruto’s girlfriend. It had been a rule to imply not everything which happened was entirely family friendly, but Kiyomi suspected it had also contributed to many people’s desires to see for themselves. “True,” the Bijuu said, “Which is why we won’t hide that we are not showing them everything out the gate. I mentioned that the Den would be blocked off from the Grotto, but Seven will be diverting the entrance to another of the abandoned underground shelters. There some of these new members will find the activities that they thought were going on, but only after advancing to that level of clearance. I was thinking of following our numbered tail theme with the one-tails being for the new members and so on.”

“With those finding out everything getting the fox mark,” Sakura said liking the idea of watching her mother advance until she became bound to Naruto.

However, one person rejected the idea by stating, “Why do I have to be the furthest from the end goal?”

“Because you are the one tails,” Kiyomi replied to Rangiku.

“So,” she said crossing her arms in a huff, “I’m just as bound to him as you. I understand the reason the mark is based on your old form is because of your unique relationship to Naruto and you designed it. But, don’t be using mine for a bunch of ignoramuses just looking to bath and advance to a point where they can get a free vibrator or check out some sex show.”

Yoruichi began to tease her sibling by saying, “Jeez, Rangiku maybe we should have asked you to watch Nel instead of Soifon. You’re acting rather childish.”

“Oh yeah,” Rangiku said annoyed, “You realize your old form is probably the sex toy perk.” She then imitated some clueless sounding bubblehead as she said, “Oh wow, look I’m at the two-tailed cat mark, does that like mean I get my complimentary vibrator. I’d like it to be one I can stick up my ass.”

Yoruichi’s tune on the matter flipped one hundred and eighty as she said, “She’s right, it’s a stupid idea.”

Kiyomi blew out a frustrated breath before saying, “Fine, I’ll think of something else.” Focusing on the more important aspect of what she was proposing she stated, “But, by expanding our membership it will likely allow us to set up branches in new locations. Giving us a new avenue to find kindred spirits. Do I have your blessing to proceed? If so, please raise your hands.”

Kiyomi watched as one by one, the other women raised their hands to join hers in the air. She could tell that much like her they weren’t thrilled at being restricted in the baths. But, ultimately understood it could serve as a means to more efficiently find women that would come to join their cause. With the vote being unanimous she stated, “I believe that might be all there is to discuss at the present time so with that…”

“Actually, I would like to suggest a theory about Sasuke’s next target,” Yakumo interjected.

Kiyomi couldn’t contain her surprise since Yoshino had been coming up blank in terms of Sasuke’s location and where he may strike next. But, considering how Yakumo had pieced together the facts that connected the chakra wave to Naruto, she knew the kunoichi had a talent for picking up things others might miss so said, “You have the floor Lady Kurama.”

Yakumo smiled considering how her clan shared the same given name as the nine-tailed Bijuu who was surrendering the floor to her. She could tell some among the Family were skeptical she had figured out where Sasuke would strike next, most notably Temari and Tsunade. But, she couldn’t exactly blame them since they had their own villages intelligence networks, not to mention the J.A.I.N., working on it. She did feel somewhat bolstered that she wouldn’t be making a fool of herself, due to Yoshino’s apparent interest in what she was about to say. Which having just watched the Nara briefly overlay what she suspected the Raikage was planning from the few tidbits of information Mabui had provided, she suspected Yoshino figured insight could be found anywhere. However, she did figure the Nara based her predictions from other evidence not readily visible to all but the keenest observers, while Yakumo would admit her theory was more of a gut feeling.

Taking a steady breath, while mentally preparing herself to be told she was wrong, she stated, “I believe Sasuke intends to target the Akatsuki Reformation Ceremony.”

She could see many of the women who had access to their villages intelligence networks were about to dismiss her. The Kurama Clan head figured it was because for the most part, J.A.I.N. and other networks had already considered it as a target and dismissed it. Yet, Yoshino asked, “Why do you feel that is the case? Konoha’s Torture and Interrogation department has already sent out a briefing detailing that while tempting, it would be foolish for him to attack it.”

Yakumo figured as much, but stated, “I don’t think Sasuke is above doing foolish things. But, what I feel they are getting probably wrong is that revenge against Naruto or the Shinobi Villages is his primary motivation.”

Naruto despite having every reason to believe that to be the case, didn’t sound dismissive of her as he asked, “You believe it isn’t.”

Yakumo shook her head, before replying, “I know that sounds foolish. But, imagine the Uchiha Massacre never happened, what do you think his primary motivation would have been then?”

Mikoto naturally had the answer, and it matched what Yakumo was suspecting as the Uchiha said, “Probably to surpass Itachi.”

“Yes, exactly,” Yakumo said excitedly since she felt her theory had legs with Mikoto’s statement. “I feel it is fair to argue that the Uchiha Massacre gave Sasuke free reign to indulge in his wish to surpass Itachi.”

Tsunade was skeptical, which was primarily due to Ibiki among others telling her that while it would be a tempting target, with the expected guest list, not to mention all the new members of Konan’s Akatsuki gathered in one place, and the Shinobi of Ame to deal with, even a force comparable to the Sand/Sound Invasion would be turned back. Currently, the consensus was that it might be an Elemental Capital or another Minor Village, even Ame although at a later date, when so many other powerful figures wouldn’t be present. While not trying to sound dismissive, she nonetheless asked, “Still what does thinking along those lines change really.”

“A great deal actually,” Yoshino said as she found new avenues that supported The Reformation of Akatsuki Ceremony and not so much a place serving as the next target opening up from the slight shift in perspective. “It is a matter of putting the horse before the cart that makes all the difference. But, I’ll let Yakumo explain.”

Bolstered by Yoshino’s apparent approval, the Kurama leader stated, “If Sasuke was always going to be driven by a need to best Itachi, then it means that at some point things might have always come to a head between them.”

“Okay,” Yuugao said, “But, a brother rivalry is still a far way from becoming a butcher. Beside, Sasuke killed Itachi already, he proved he was better.”

“I’m not so sure about that,” Yakumo said suspecting something may have made that victory less then satisfying to Sasuke. “In any case, we believe his current animosity was due to his learning that Itachi butchered the Uchiha for Konoha. Yet, if he truly cared for his brother wouldn’t he desire to protect it having learned of the truth? This should be a situation where he can’t have both, he can’t believe his brother deserves vengeance for actions he perpetrated because it was Itachi that called for the Uchiha’s elimination because they threatened Konoha. Everything from the massacre to his exile was what Itachi chose, why punish Konoha for it?”

Mikoto frowned but said, “Perhaps because it allows him to escape the guilt of killing his brother despite Itachi being in the right.”

“Itachi wasn’t in the right,” Naruto stated firmly, “I understand why people could believe that. But, it wasn’t the right action for him or Konoha to make.” Naruto could see a few of his lovers might feel differently, but he said, “But, that’s a debate for another day. Let’s focus on Yakumo’s theory.”

She smiled at the blond man before getting to the heart of her reasoning, “If Sasuke still felt a need to surpass itachi, but had felt cheated of it. Then it might explain why a loner such as him would bother starting a village. Having been denied his complete victory, he’s decided to attack the very idea that Itachi was willing to sacrifice his entire clan for. Konoha was founded as a place where all shinobi could come together in peace, it didn’t exactly work out that way. But, that idea is what I believe Itachi might have believed in, and the sin the Uchiha bore of wishing to overthrow it was why he wiped them out. Currently, Akatsuki stands as the best representation of that dream given form again, kunoichi from all different villages coming together in pursuit of defending those in need. Not to mention it would be another tie to Itachi, and destroying this new iteration of Akatsuki could be seen by Sasuke as his proving his superiority by crushing the group his brother once belonged to.”

“Not to mention,” Yoshino added, “Another opportunity to take revenge on the woman that he holds responsible for Konoha learning of the Uchiha rebellion. As well as the man that nearly killed him, since with Kushina being there it stands to reason Naruto would attend.”

“I don’t get it,” Tsunade stated as she challenged Yakumo’s theory since she felt it conflicted with Yoshino’s, “Before, we were told that he had moved beyond revenge. Yet now, Yoshino, you’re saying it is his primary motivation. Moreover, that it is all to prove himself better than his dead Brother.”

“Not at all,” Yoshino replied standing to explain how she felt Yakumo’s theory only enhanced hers, and made it likely that Sasuke would attack Ame during Akatsuki’s Reformation Ceremony. “I stated that revenge wasn’t the primary focus of his previous attack, and that was because it simply couldn’t be. Considering the weakened state that we believe Sasuke was in, he couldn’t indulge in it. He had to learn delayed gratification.” Moving to the center of the hotspring, she continued, “Now though, we believe that having failed to be healed by Sakura. He’s likely used another method, and possibly even the same body jumping technique that Orochimaru used. This means the next time he appears, it will be to reveal he is alive and well, and it will also be to demonstrate he is the head of a military force.”

Tsume also appeared skeptical as she stated, “Ideas that I can get behind being true. But, what I have trouble swallowing is how convinced you are Ame is the target just because Yakumo believes he has issues with his brother.”

Yoshino shrugged as she said, “You’d be surprised how often something that was once hard to see can come into focus with a simple change of perspective.” Smiling at Yakumo, she added, “I fell prone to much the same thing that I cautioned Tsunade and the others from doing, back when they were of the opinion most of Sasuke’s recent actions were directed solely against Naruto. Except, I was cutting too much of that motivation from my own theories. Yakumo’s theory helped illustrate for me that perhaps it was more of a mixture of both then I had previously considered. For example, when did Sasuke truly decide to abandon the Leaf for Orochimaru.”

“After I healed him from the run in he had with Itachi,” Tsunade said while wishing she had left him in his comatose state.

“But was it the confrontation with Itachi that truly prompted him to leave,” Yoshino said causing a few women to grow confused, considering Yakumo’s theory revolved around the elder Uchiha Brother.

“It wasn’t that confrontation,” Yakumo said having thought about what prompted his flight from the village as she had formulated her hypothesis.

Tayuya to the Kurama Leader’s surprise was the one that answered, “It was the shit that went down between him and Naruto on the Hospital Roof.”

Yakumo nodded in agreement as she explained, “Yes, in a manner of speaking.” She could see that it pained Naruto to think he was what drove his former friend out of the village, so clarified, “But more specifically, the growth Naruto had achieved. At that point in time, Sasuke only knew that Naruto had grown stronger by leaps and bounds. Furthermore, he had witnessed Naruto’s battle against Gaara. That was why he felt a need to test himself against Naruto and upon finding him nearly to be an equal decided to pursue Orochimaru’s offer.” Yoshino paused a moment to gather her thoughts to make the case for Ame being Sasuke’s next target, using the perspective Yakumo had given her the Nara stated, “As Yakumo pointed out, it appears Sasuke has always been driven to prove himself superior then Itachi.”

“Particularly to please his father,” Mikoto added sadly, “He was even making inroads as Itachi pulled further and further away from the Uchiha.”

Yoshino gave the woman an understanding smile, before stating, “It is possible that he would have come to resent Itachi even if the Uchiha Massacre hadn’t have happened.” She could tell the Mikoto was about to protest, so quickly clarified, “I only say that as a matter of pointing out how talented a shinobi Itachi was. If the massacre doesn’t happen, then one can assume he would have had an extremely bright career. One, that would have left Sasuke as permanently living in his shadow.” Seeing Mikoto frown, but accept her reasoning she continued on, “The Sasuke born of the massacre however had no reason to put a break on that resentment, and could wrap it up as being about justice for the Uchiha. A justice which saw him willing to betray and attempt to murder a comrade.” Focusing on Naruto, she said, “I do believe that in you Sasuke saw another potential brother figure. But one where the dynamic had been shifted.” She could tell that Naruto began to feel guilty about abandoning someone that may have viewed him as a brother, but she figured her next statement would explain why it wasn’t exactly healthy for either of them. “Sasuke saw you in much the same way he imagined Itachi saw him. A younger brother seeking validation from the approval of the older. When it appeared that you were beginning to surpass him, he began to resent you. After he defeated you at the Valley of the End, I doubt he gave you or Konoha much consideration afterwards. As he has demonstrated on several occasions that he has no problem discarding people when he feels they are of no longer of use.”

Naruto nodded as that had been a painful truth that he had needed to accept, in that no matter how much he tried to push his feelings of friendship on Sasuke. It would still take the Uchiha accepting it before it truly became a bond. Having an idea about where Yoshino was going he stated, “Then if I’m following you correctly, my defeating him at the Daimyo’s Summer Home put me back in his sights as someone worth destroying.”

“Yes,” Yoshino replied with a nod before addressing some of the skeptics that remained. “I believe Sasuke would have been a threat to Konoha as he probably learned about the Uchiha Massacre after his confrontation with Itachi, either from Tobi, or when we revealed the truth to the village. Either way, he would have come for Konoha, but I don’t necessarily believe he would have assembled a village to do it. He was arrogant enough that I believe he felt he could crush the village himself.”

“Until I crippled him,” Naruto stated glumly.

“After he stabbed his mother, shithead,” Tayuya reminded him not wanting her lover to grow to depressed to give her the fucking she was in need of. “The Bastard,” she began before pausing to address Mikoto with a quick, “no offense,” before continuing, “Stabbed you in the fucking chest.”

“Twice,” Kiyomi supplied helpfully

“Twice!” the fiery former Sound-nin exclaimed. “He’s lucky that you didn’t try to rip his fucking head off the moment you first set eyes on him. So, stop letting this trip down memory lane get you down over shit that has already happened.” Focusing on Yoshino, she added, “Now hurry up and get to the fucking point so I can get on mine.”

Yoshino ignored the desire to wash the red-head’s mouth out with soap as her words did serve to remind Naruto that he had done more to try and be Sasuke’s friend then the Uchiha necessarily deserved. “Very well,” the Nara said, “The point is that now Naruto has assumed the Itachi role in Sasuke’s need to surpass his brother. Not too surprising when you consider their shared love of what Konoha was founded for. I originally felt his ordering Iruka’s death was just a small addition to his plot after he was no longer necessary to lure you into a place where you would be isolated while he grabbed Sakura. Now, with Yakumo’s insight, I believe it was a move to make you abandon your principles. If you give into your hatred, he wins and as a substitute for his brother, he can claim he triumphed that way, even if you kill him. If he kills you, well he wins that way as well.”

Konan hadn’t been skeptical of the Hypothesis being discussed as she had feared something of the sort would happen, although her concerns had rested on the Salamander Resistance. “Yet, why would he target Ame? Even he can’t believe he could handle the collection of people gathering, even with the Raikage likely not attending. Even someone as powerful as Orochimaru was wise enough to enlist the aid of another Great Village before enacting his plans.”

“True,” Tsunade seconded, “Even if Sasuke recruited every missing-nin we were aware of into this village we think he is starting, he couldn’t muster a force to take on another minor village. Let alone one that will have over a dozen S-Class-nin there, on top of Ame’s own forces.”

Yoshino frowned, before cautioning the Hokage, “Perhaps, if we are only talking about the forces that Sasuke would have been able to muster. But, add in an army of Zetsu that Tobi would bring to the conflict. Not to mention that Kisame is probably still loyal to him, as he has dropped off the radar as well, and that it is likely they are working with the Salamander Resistance, and I think it stands to reason that they are confident in their chances.”

“What makes you think they are working with the Salamander Resistance,” Naruto asked having had several run-ins with the group recently. Once with Fu as they had explored the city, and more recently after they had made an attempt at assassinating Naruko. “Why would Tobi continue to work with Sasuke at all, especially if he had been crippled by my Rasenshuriken? I mean if we are right about him having intended to pretend to be Madara, then wouldn’t that be a better name to build a village around.”

“Not so much as you would think,” Yoshino said quickly. “To start a village the first thing you need is a country leader’s permission. A good leader would require more than just a man in a mask claiming to be someone with such a reputation in order to support him.”

“Then why would he think it might work at all?” Ino asked confused. “It’s not like we all would have danced to his tune if he just showed up claiming to be Madara.”

“Don’t be so sure,” Tsunade cautioned, “Given the right theatrics, and the fact that he likely would have had possession of most of the Bijuu when he announced himself as such. I’m sure at the very least most, if not all of us, would have believed him to be a threat to muster our forces against.”

Ino crossed her arms before stating, “It still sounds like a stupid plan.”

Tsunade smirked and inclined her head in agreement as she couldn’t understand what Tobi believed would have been achieved under such circumstances, outside of possible uniting all the villages against him. She did find though that it might lend credence to the idea that perhaps the real Madara or another entity was pulling his strings. A person that felt regardless of whether Tobi won or loss, so long as the Shinobi Villages were weakened in the aftermath, it would free him or her to move more freely to advance their goal forward.

“Be that as it may,” Yoshino said getting back to Naruto’s question, “If Tobi was going to abandon Sasuke, he would have done it after your fight. However, I believe that Tobi felt he could still be of use, even if as a bargaining chip in the future. But, then the Bijuu staged their assault on his headquarters and he probably came to realize that he needed Sasuke now more then he needs him. Now as to what makes me believe they are working for the Salamander Resistance…”

“Wait,” Pakura interjected before asking, “What do you mean for?”

“I imagine if you had remained silent,” Sage stated stoically, “She would have explained it herself.” Pakura blushed as a few of the woman laughed at her outburst and Sage’s reply, who despite her recent decision to explore more of what life had to offer, still didn’t see the humor as she said, “That was not meant as a joke. Yoshino has explained each of her points quite thoroughly.”

This made the women laugh harder, causing Sage to frown as she still didn’t understand why she received such responses sometimes. Yoshino smiled before stating, “As I was saying, it makes sense for Sasuke to hire his new village out to them since aiding them in removing Konan from power would make for a rather impressive opening feat for it.”

Kiyomi inclined her head, while also adding, “Furthermore, if you are right that he decided to raise a village to stand in opposition to what Konoha does, he could parlay that into bleeding away shinobi tired of the current system as well.”

Yoshino nodded, but added, “However, starting a village isn’t without its own disadvantages. Such as he will not be able to act too recklessly after this assault. That is why I believe he would time it for the Akatsuki Reformation Ceremony. It would be his best, and likely last chance for a while to settle all his scores at once. Killing Tsunade and Naruto would severely weaken Konoha, and it would likely give the current band of shinobi calling for retaliation an opportunity to seize power. At the very least, it would increase the number of people desiring for us to go to war. Killing Konan and installing the Resistance would give him an Ally and possibly a place to stage future attacks from, especially if he has set up in a land distant from Konoha. Regardless of the outcome, once he becomes head of a genuine village then he’ll have to conduct himself as such a leader. It’s unlikely the Daimyo gave him the land so he could provoke another Village into retaliating.”

Hinata frowned before asking, “What is to stop us from doing so if he does attack Ame?”

Tsunade was the one that answered as she stated, “Simple, he would claim that he was simply fulfilling a contract. Keep in mind, that to many, Konan is not a legitimate ruler. There are many that see her as a terrorist who escaped proper punishment.”

“Isn’t that what the Salamander Resistance is as well,” Mai asked confused. “I mean they have been bombing their own citizens as of late.”

“Yes,” Konan stated glumly, “But, as far as most of the other villages and countries are concerned, they don’t exactly care what the Salamander Resistance does as they have kept their actions confined to Rain. I, on the other hand, have committed crimes against other Shinobi Villages, plus the Raikage all but said the same thing as Tsunade when I visited Kumo to discuss Yugito joining Akatsuki. To many, my being removed from power and killed, would be seen as an act of justice.”

“Not to us,” Naruto stated sending a reassuring smile towards his blue-haired lover. She nodded in recognition of it, although she still remained somewhat somber. The Male Uzumaki then asked, “But what does Tobi get out of sending the Zetsu he has to Ame?”

Yoshino considered the question for a moment, before replying, “For Tobi, it could simply be that it would be a chance for revenge against the woman that betrayed him, which is probably enough motivation to secure his assistance. Although, if there is someone directing him from the shadows, then we can’t overlook the possibility that they have their own objective to achieve as well.”

Konan couldn’t hide her disappointment as she stated, “Then it may be best for me to cancel the ceremony.”

Yoruichi noticed that Yugito also looked depressed, since she had likely been looking forward to it as a means of marking the start of her new life. She could see most of the women agreed with Konan, so quickly stated, “I think that would be a mistake.” As everyone turned towards her she stated, “Why do predators wait at waterholes. It’s because they know that is where their prey is eventually going to be. If this theory is correct, then not only do we know the where, but we have an excellent idea of the when as well.”

Yoshino wanted to agree, but pointed out, “That may be, but we can’t knowingly put the citizens of Ame at risk.”

“There has to be a way to ensure they are protected, right?” Yoruichi asked positive with the women gathered a way could be found. “Plus, with us Bijuu there you will have double the S-class force that they planned for. We would have the advantage.”

“Don’t go volunteering all of us,” Kukaku stated annoyed.

“Why, do you have better things to do that day?” Rangiku asked matching the Four-Tails tone. “If you aren’t interested in helping for altruistic reasons, then think of it as being a chance to get revenge on the bastard that locked us in the statue.” An idea which did appeal to Kukaku, although she still felt like rejecting it to deny the man that had berated her for her actions during the crisis started by Furofuki. However, seeing Naruto didn’t seem to care one way or the other, she decided to remain silent, but felt her pride would see her in Ame as she did have a score to settle with Tobi.

“It might be possible to evacuate all the non-combatants,” Mito interjected into the silence after a moment of thought.

“How?” Konan asked with a small measure of hope, since it would be an opportunity to show her Akatsuki would stand against the evils of the Shinobi World.

“A teleportation seal, one big enough to cover the entire city,” Mito suggested.

“Is that even possible?” Naruto asked.

Mabui nodded having a good idea of what Mito was thinking as she said, “It would work similar to the Teleportation Seals we already use, the only thing to work out is how to differentiate who would stay and who would go.”

“But wouldn’t asking the citizens to submit to wearing a seal, alert the Salamander Resistance that something is up?” Naruto asked. “We wouldn’t be able to tell them or the Ame Shinobi as it is possible the Salamander Resistance could have moles.”

“Then the seal would probably need to be placed on the shinobi meant to stay to defend the village,” Kiyomi replied, “We would also need to find a means to differentiate between the buildings and people. Normally our Teleportation seal just transports whatever is standing in it, the one we would need to come up with would have to work on multiple levels, without affecting the city itself.”

Konan considered what was being proposed said, “If we could find a way to insure my citizens were protected then I would be open to continuing with the Ceremony.”

“I’m sure with Momo, Kiyomi, and myself working on it,” Mito stated proudly, “We’ll find a means to extract everyone safely should your Ceremony experience some party crashers.”

Toki was glad to hear it as she added, “That would be preferable to actually canceling it, since I’m hoping a fully reborn and already proven Akatsuki will provide the push some minor countries need into joining the Minor Country Alliance that I proposed last year. Getting the minor countries to align together would prove to be a beneficial step in quelling future chaos in our homelands. With a strong peace keeping force like Akatsuki in place, I’m sure many of my fellow Minor Daimyo would see the benefit. I believe the Land of Bears would benefit from such a force, and it will make them open to backing the Minor Country Alliance at the next summit. Furthermore, with Ame being a member of both, it could serve as a bridge so that eventually both Alliances merge.”

Mito looked excited about the work ahead as she pulled herself out of the water stating, “Well with the ceremony only a few weeks away. It looks like we don’t have a moment to lose.”

Momo also slipped out of the water, although she made sure to quickly cover herself with a towel she had been using earlier.

Tayuya figuring that was the end of the meeting, reached under the water and finding the trouser snake she couldn’t wait to have splitting her open said, “Good, now that business is done with, any of you bitches not wanting to watch the show about to start better get lost. It’s about to get X-rated in here.”

Naruko smiled as she said, “I’m certainly ready for…”

However, she was cut off as a large claw like hand clamped down on her head, and then effortlessly lifted her out of the water. Kiyomi easily suspended her daughter in the air as she informed her while walking away, “You are still grounded for making your sister think you were dead during your last adventure in Ame. You aren’t having any alone time with Naruto until I say so.”

“But mom,” Naruko said fruitlessly as she tried to pry out of her mother’s iron grip, “It’s shaping up to be an orgy. I’d hardly be alone with him.”

“Are you backtalking to me,” Kiyomi asked. “Let’s say we make it another week.”

Resigning herself to being carried away, Naruko crossed her arms as she mumbled, “Which might be a threat I could properly judge if you told me how long I was grounded.”

“Well however long,” the Bijuu replied, “Let’s add two-weeks to it.”

“That’s not fair,” Naruko exploded as she began trying to do what any child being punished shouldn’t, negotiating with the punisher.

*****************************

Toki watched as the Bijuu and her two daughters broke off to head towards the mansion as she had quickly left taking the red-head at her word. She was surprised that so many of Naruto’s lovers were leaving as well, but figured they had other business to attend to. Yet, to her surprise she found Haruna was one of them, and having fallen into step with the Daimyo of Vegetable asked, “Aren’t you going to stay?”

“It’s tempting,” Haruna replied as she looked back to see Tayuya rising up in order to bury Naruto’s rod inside her, “But, having not joined his Family yet. I think I would like my first time to be in a more intimate fashion. Barring the occasional sucking him off in a bathroom that is.”

Toki turned red as she recalled the memory of having watched her fellow Daimyo doing exactly that. But it quickly turned into a more profound embarrassment as she saw Haruna giving her a knowing look, which caused her to ask, “Anko told you.”

“I certainly did,” the woman in question said as she came between the two women and resting an arm over Toki’s shoulder added, “You wouldn’t believe how wet she got after learning you were spying on her.”

The Daimyo looked past Anko to see a blush appearing on Haruna’s face, although since she couldn’t see the woman’s other hand she figured the purple-haired jounin might be ascertaining how wet her toy currently was. Fighting back a blush herself from the idea, Toki asked, “Why are you skipping the festivities about to break out?”

Anko pouted as she said, “Because I’m working for a real slave driver who has me putting her new village through its paces.”

Haruna inclined her head as she tried to keep her voice steady as she said, “I trust they are nearly ready,” so as to not alert Toki as to what Anko’s hand was currently doing. But with Anko’s middle finger already buried in her snatch, while her thumb was pressing against her anus, she wasn’t sure how long she would manage to keep her composer.

“Yeah,” Anko said with a smirked as she pushed her thumb past the tight ring of her toy’s ass, “Operation: The Chickens have come Home to Roost should begin in the next few weeks.

“G…good,” Haruna said fighting back a moan, but she couldn’t keep up the façade as she pleaded, “Please stop mistress.”

Toki’s eyes grew wide as Anko said while pushing Haruna to her hands and knees, “Now you know that isn’t our safe word.” The Jounin then began really pumping her hand causing Haruna to let out a loud moan, as she surrendered to pleasure. Toki looked around as the other women carried on towards the bathhouse to redress as if what they were seeing wasn’t that rare an occurrence. Yet, for Toki it was so she quickly excused herself as she rushed back to the changing house, and once clothed made use of the seal that had brought her to Konoha. Yet, as she got ready for bed, she knew her dreams would transport her back to Konoha where they had often resided ever since the truth of Naruto’s Love Life had been revealed to her.

*****************************

Naruto wished he had been given the opportunity to say good bye to Toki and some of the other unbound women, although he recognized Toki at least probably had preferred to make her exit without him getting closer to her especially after Tayuya had made him erect. But, it appeared she wasn’t the only one that had been antsy for the meeting to end as his mouth was currently occupied by Mabui’s while Hinata was busy kissing along his neck and shoulder.

“Fuck, I don’t get to ride this cock enough,” Tayuya moaned as she bounced her hips up and down enjoying the feeling of Naruto’s dick crushing her womb every time she descended on it.

Hinata pulled herself away from Naruto to stated, “You would say that even if you rode it every day.” She lowered her mouth to the red-head’s ear as she added, “Especially, now that your chakra’s evolved.” The Hyuuga then began tonguing and nibbling her ear. Although, Tayuya had a feeling her reflecting on Naruto’s behavior had resulted in such a change, she couldn’t deny hearing as much made her happy.

Naruto felt Tayuya’s cunt squeeze down on his shaft, and feeling himself nearing his end he decided to exercise some control over the flow. Gripping her hips, he stood so that he could control their pace, although it didn’t exactly do much for his self-control as he saw that outside of Mabui, and Hinata. Several more of his lovers had opted not to take Tayuya up on her suggestion to scram. Yet, they seemed for the moment to be content to occupy themselves. Focusing on two of them, while he slowly slid Tayuya on his cock, he enjoyed the sight of Seramu sitting on the edge of the springs with her spread legs in the air, while one of her hands was buried in her mother’s hair as she ate her out. Not to be out down, another mother and daughter pair were doing the same thing as Hana whimpered while her mother’s tongue hungrily lapped at her lower lips.

Yuugao looked like she had been planning to leave as she was half in and out of the water, but apparently Kurenai had convinced her to stay by deciding to give her pussy a rather deep kiss from behind her. The Anbu Captain moaned in defeat as she surrendered to her friend’s tongue, and spinning around decided to go on the attack. Pushing Kurenai back, she then surged forward pulling her into a kiss while she buried her hand between the red-eyed woman’s thighs. Kurenai mirrored her friend’s actions causing them to moan into each other while their tongues also danced together.

He noticed Chun-li sitting by herself on the edge of the spring as she took to pleasuring herself. Figuring that he could lend a hand, he wrapped his arms around Tayuya’s midsection and created a dozen K-clones. The clones began to spread themselves out among the gathered women, although Hinata and Mabui waved the two approaching them off. Hinata showed why as she moved to kneel before him and Tayuya before beginning to lick at where they were joined. Mabui, came up behind him and whispered in his ear, “Only the real thing is going to do today.”

Naruto turned his face towards hers, and as their mouths melded together their tongues picked up the wrestling match that they had been engaged in before. He then began pumping his hips furiously into Tayuya causing the soft moans that she had been emitting before while she had been slowly bounced on his cock, to metamorphosis into a flurry of curses, with most simply being, “Fuck,” or, “Fuck me,” repeated over and over again.

Chun-li smiled as two of the clones approached her so she allowed the first to pull her towards it into the water while it planted its lips against hers. She surrendered to the kiss, but broke it when the other clone stepped behind her to bury its cock inside her. She leaned back into the clone that was slowly beginning to fuck her from behind, while the one in front began playing with her breasts. The clone whose cock was churning up her insides asked, “What happened to your friend?”

“She’s probably watching from the trees,” Chun-li replied between moans. “She’s been rather curious as to what we do her, so I figured I’d invite her along.”

“Really,” the clone in front replied as it lowered its face to her chest. Kissing along it, the clone began rubbing its face between them before asking, “Was she curious about the meeting or the after-meeting?”

“Probably both,” Chun-li stated before letting out a loud moan as the clone fondling her tits brought its mouth towards one of her nipples.

****************************

She wasn’t wrong as Mai had retreated to the woods and was currently rubbing herself as she watched her friend getting fucked. She had been rather surprised when Chun-li had invited her to attend, but more so as the meeting had ended and her friend had informed her that she would see her at the home they shared. Watching Chun-li, she was still surprised with just how at ease she was with being fucked with other people present. Pushing a finger inside her dripping snatch she asked herself, “When did miss by the book become so sexually liberated?”

“Probably around the same time she gave herself to my Master while her best-friend watched on,” a voice said from behind her.

Mai gasped in surprise as she turned back to see a still naked Anko, but what really shocked her was walking on her hands and knees besides her was the Daimyo of Vegetable, who was now wearing a collar with a leash attached to it. Anko squatted down as she directed her gave towards the springs while stating, “I’m glad we decided to double back.” She focused on Chun-li who allowed the clone in front of her to pull her face down to its crotch, where she promptly began sucking it. Meanwhile the clone behind her began really pounding her cunt like a hammer driving the cock she was sucking deeper down her throat. Focusing on Mai, she pulled her hand from her cunt said, “If you’re feeling lonely why don’t you let us keep you company.”

She then licked Mai’s fingers causing the kunoichi to blush as the other woman moaned from her flavor, “I don’t know. I barely know you.”

Anko smiled as she said, “Which is why you are here instead out there getting your pussy pounded. I can understand you wanting to get to know Naruto a little better before making the plunge, but you don’t seem like the type that hasn’t fooled around a bit in the past. How about letting my Toy put her tongue to some use while we take in the show? As otherwise, she might decide to take the plunge because of how worked up I got her and she really wants to hold off until some personal matters are in order”

Mai felt conflicted as Haruna took up a spot between her legs, but her gaze switched to Chun-li as she managed to dislodge the cock buried in her throat to cry out. She watched as the clone buried in her pussy pulled her hips into its and held her there as it pumped its essence into her. Then to her surprise, Chun-li simply pulled away to begin sucking the clone that had just creampied her, while the one she had been blowing buried its rod inside her. Watching Chun-li letting go, she gave a curt nod, and groaned when Haruna’s tongue began licking at her glistening folds. She leaned back onto Anko, whose hands sought out her breasts which she mauled while almost painfully pinching her nipples. While getting drunk on pleasure, Mai made a promise to visit Konoha with her friend more often so as to get to know the man she was bound to better, since if his lovers were anything to go by, she was definitely missing out.

****************************

Naruto had to give Tayuya credit as it was apparent that she was fighting her impending climax so as to keep him buried inside her. Both, Hinata and Mabui were aiding him, but like a person still acting defiant after being tortured, she said, “Give it up bitches! You fucking aren’t going to break me.”

Hinata pulled her mouth from Tayuya’s clit as she said, “I wouldn’t be so sure of that.” However, rather than focusing on Tayuya, Hinata captured one of Naruto’s swinging balls with her mouth and began sucking on it.

He groaned as the suction on his nut proved too much, and having wanted to refrain from cumming till Tayuya had, he had been on the edge for a while. However, with his resistance crumbling, he buried his cock deep into his red headed lover and began flooding her womb in his seed. Tayuya, tried to stop from cumming as well, but it was proving difficult as her womb was ecstatic to be drinking in her lover’s milk. Which was why when Hinata moved back to her clit, and gave it a hard lick, she suddenly found herself in a world of white pleasure. Which because of how hard her climax hit, quickly turned black as she went limp in Naruto’s arms.

Naruto moved to gently set her down on the edge, and despite being unconscious she groaned softly as he pulled out of her. After pulling her legs out of the water, he turned around and quickly found both Mabui and Hinata were eager to taste the Tayuya flavor coating his mancicle. Both kunoichi ran their tongues over his rod, but then began taking turns taking him into their mouths. Sitting back to enjoy his lovers’ efforts, he could see that Seramu was still sitting on the edge of the spring while one of his clones was kneeling next to her as it enjoyed her oral talents. Her mother was still licking at her snatch, but it was clear Sara was having a hard time focusing on the task as she was being pounded from behind.

Tsume had apparently given up trying to please her daughter, but Hana didn’t seem to mind as while she was still in a similar position as when he had last looked in on her. It was slightly elevated as one of his clones was sitting beneath her with its cock buried in her ass. The second was buried in her pussy as it did most of the fucking, while a third was also getting its cocked sucked by the younger of his Inuzuka lovers.

Tsume was in much the same situation, although as she was facing the clone beneath her. As such, the clone hunched over her and was buried in her ass was doing most of the work, while she contently sucked another of his clones.

Naruto’s gaze then traveled towards Kurenai and Yuugao to find them in much the same position as before, although they were bent over further as they made out while the clones standing behind them drilling their cunts. As their tongues danced together, their hands worked in unison as they each had one gripping and stroking the dick of his two remaining clones that stood on either side of them. The clones deciding to let their brethren experience the joy of the two women’s snatches pulled the two women apart as they then lifted them into the air and off their cocks. Both women moaned in disappointment, but they quickly changed their tunes as their asses were impaled. Which was quickly followed by their pussies as the other clones occupied the recently vacated orifices. Both women cried out in unison as the clones worked in tandem to pleasure both their holes.

Naruto’s view was blocked as Hinata climbed up his body and placing her feet on the edge of the hotspring tried to bury his cock inside her. A feat made easier due to Mabui guiding it into her leaking snatch. She let out a deep moan and then began slowly raising and lowering her hips. Naruto sealed his lips to hers as he kissed her greedily, while Mabui began licking his shaft as it appeared from the Hyuuga’s honey pot. When their mouths separated, Naruto took the moment to ask, “Are you truly okay with Hanabi becoming a member of the Bathing Association?”

She smiled softly at her lover before replying, “Yes!” She then brought her mouth to his ear as she added, “And in time, I fully expect to watch her one day be claimed by you.”

Naruto pulled away to stare in her eyes due to his surprise, causing Hinata to smile as a look of lust began to appear, “Why so surprised? I’m not the emotionally weak girl that needed that promise anymore. I’ve become a diamond, remember?” Hinata began slamming her hips into him harder and faster as she added, “In fact, I get so wet thinking about you one day fucking her over and over again. But first, I…I want her to at least have some time to discover herself without anyone trying to influence her. The Bathing Association should be a good place for that.” Looking over her shoulder as she was getting wilder and wilder, Hinata asked, “Mabui, finger my ass. I want something up there.” Mabui did as she was told, and easily slid two fingers inside her. The Hyuuga groaned before leaning forward to wrap her arms around Naruto’s neck, before stating into his ear, “But, eventually after I’m running the Hyuuga, I intend to show Hanabi what the Bathing Association is truly about.”

“What makes you so sure she’ll want to know?” Naruto asked as Hinata’s movements became erratic signaling that she was close to her climax. “Especially if you aren’t going to try and influence her?”

Hinata smiled as she stated, “Something tells me being slutty for big dicked blond Uzumaki is something which runs in the family.” She then slammed herself fully onto his cock causing her to arch her back as she climaxed, which grew stronger as her thirsty womb began drinking in Naruto’s cum. Hinata relaxed against him as she savored the feeling of release, before letting out a soft moan as Mabui removed her fingers, figuring the Kumo-nin was anxious for her turn, she easily removed herself from her lover using just her legs. She stopped as Mabui gripped her hips, and opening her mouth, the Kumo-nin caught the cum that began to escape. Mabui then gave her cunt a few licks to clean her up before helping to push her over Naruto to stand on the edge.

Looking over her shoulder, Hinata smiled as she said, “Well, I better get going. Please tell Kiyomi that I’ll tell Father that he got what he wanted, and she’ll follow up with the details soon.”

Naruto nodded as his Hyuuga lover stepped over Tayuya before heading to the changing house. Mabui slid up against his side before stating playfully, “Was it my imagination, or does she really want you to fuck her sister?”

Naruto chuckled as he watched Sara, and her daughter lying side by side on the edge of the pool each with a copy of him buried inside them. Both women wrapped their legs around their clones at the same time as they achieved their release and urged them to deposit their essence into their wombs. The clones disappeared soon after having poured all their energy into the task, causing both women to lay their breathing heavily as they began to cuddle into each other to kiss. Looking over towards Tsume and Hana, he saw that their clones were also dispelled although both women appeared completely out of it. He focused on Mabui as he said, “I think I can understand why you got that feeling.”

Mabui smiled as her hand began stroking his cock, while she said, “Although truthfully having experienced so much pleasure from this beast it is easy to see why.”

She let out a surprised, but pleased laugh as Naruto lifted her up out of the water. Setting her on the edge, he said, “Hey now, don’t underestimate my talented tongue.”

Mabui hummed in pleasure as Naruto put that tongue to use as it began exploring her puss. Pushing her muff against his face, she moaned softly while saying, “Mmm, who could do that.” Despite enjoying the energetic job that he was doing, she wasn’t going to be satisfied in a manner any of his other lovers could provide, so gripping his face urged him to move up her body.

He complied, although made several stops along the way to kiss along her body. Upon reaching her lips, he kissed her greedily, and already sensing what she wanted shoved himself into her. Mabui broke their kiss to let loose a wail of pleasure, and then staring lustfully into his eyes stated, “That’s exactly what I needed.”

Naruto smiled before replying, “I don’t know, I really think you’re underestimating my pussy eating.”

Mabui laughed softly before wrapping her legs around his hips and locked her ankles while stating, “Unless the gods gifted you with a tongue that can reach deep inside me, I’m afraid it isn’t going to be enough to scratch my itch.”

Pulling out of her slowly until just the tip remained, he asked, “Really, and where would this itch be?” He then pushed back into her just as slowly and just before he was fully sheathed inside her noticed her face contort even more in pleasure. “Ah, there it is,” He said while placing his hand right above her G-spot, just before he began really drilling his cock into her.

Mabui had to reach behind her as she nearly rocketed back to crack her head on the stone surrounding the hot-springs. She stared hungrily into his eyes as she used her legs to urge him deeper inside her the crushing force doubling the pleasure she felt every time his cock passed along her sensitive bundle of nerves. The doubling effect only grew stronger as he leaned in to begin sucking on her tit. It nearly became too much for her, so she tried to slow him down by pulling his body against hers, and sealing her mouth to his. However, Naruto wasn’t going to be slowed as he easily lifted her up and turning away from the edge began bouncing her on his cock.

The tightness of her grip worked against her as her nipples sent twin shocks of lightning down through her body due to their rubbing against her lover’s flesh. Much as Tayuya had earlier, she tried to delay the inevitable for as long as possible, but she lost control as Naruto finger began teasing her rosebud much as she had Hinata’s, he didn’t get much further then exerting a little pressure to push his digit inside her before she exploded into a powerful climax. Naruto wasn’t far behind as he buried his dick fully inside her until it kissed her womb, at which point he began pouring his liquid head inside. Mabui began to shake as the pleasure became too much, although she managed to hang onto her wits.

Kissing lightly in the aftermath of their climaxes, he turned back around to set her on the edge. He got lost in kissing his Kumo lover, until Chun-li asked, “Do you mind if I cut in?”

Naruto stepped back but to his surprise, the Hot Spring Kunoichi stepped between him and Mabui, but facing towards the dark-skinned woman. She then pulled Mabui into a kiss, which was fiery and hot as it was short, and after it ended she began kissing down the grey-haired woman’s body. Reaching Mabui’s pussy, she licked up some of the cum that had appeared from within her, and hummed from the flavor. Naruto watched Mabui sink back while she enjoyed the tongue lashing that she was receiving, and finding Chun-li’s cunt now positioned right above his cock quickly lined himself up to plunge it inside.

*****************************

Mai cried out as she exploded into an orgasm of her own, looking down her body she watched Haruna finish licking up the fluids she had released. The Daimyo then turned to Anko, who pulled her into a passion filled kiss. Upon it ending though, Anko stood and sounding all business said, “We better get going Haruna. I don’t need your shinobi questioning why I’m dragging ass tomorrow.”

Haruna nodded and giving Mai a wink said, “Thank you for the late-night snack. I hope to see you around in the future.”

Mai just mutely nodded as she watched the two women begin walking off. Turning towards the hot springs, she watched her normally straight-laced friend getting rammed from behind as she drank her lover’s jizz from another woman’s muff. She felt her own body react to the sight, and although tempted to just join in, she wasn’t entirely sure she was ready for the lifetime commitment. Turning away after getting to her feet, she did feel a small smile appear as she decided that she would definitely tag along the next time her friend said she was heading to Konoha for “training.” Because, if the meetings were anything to go by, she definite looked forward to a little one on two time with the Blond Uzumaki.

Next Chapter: Revenge Arc Intermission: Hot for Teacher! Part V

Author’s notes: Hello everyone, I despite initially wanting to release this chapter in a longer state. I decided to break it up due to a conversation that appeared on my Deviant Art page, which basically was about what was going to happen in Ame. Seeing they got the location right, but were wrong about a few of the details I felt it best to release the first half rather than delay for the whole thing. Still, I kind of feel bad about not including the Lee confrontation, but where I have it planned is towards the end of the chapter.

I hope everyone enjoys the chapter, as I figure if you’re going to split it up. You might as well end it with an orgy. Plus, I felt it was best to split the chapters as this one kind of focused on some of the results of the change in chakra, not to mention showed the Family possibly gaining a slight edge against their adversaries as while the strength of the aggressor is choosing when and where to attack. Those are negated if the defenders correctly guess both. Plus, it shined some insight into what the Raikage may have instore for the Chunin Exams.

In any case, I do hope everyone enjoys this chapter. So until next time, take care! Sincerely, the Lemon Sage

List of Fox Mark’s and Chakra colors

Konoha:
1) Tsunade- Orange Chakra, Inner right thigh
2) Yakumo- Green, Back left shoulder
3) Hinata- Red, Right Hip
4) Sakura- Orange, Left Hip
5) Ino- Orange, Butt
6) Yuugao- Green, Lower Back left of spinal cord
7) Komachi- Red, Lower Lips
8) Tenten- Red, Inner Left Thigh
9) Ayame- Red, Back right shoulder
10) Fuu- Red, worked into old seal formula so not a fox exactly
11) Anko- Red, shoulder where curse mark used to be
12) Tsume- Red, on inside of left breast
13) Hana- Red, On inside of right breast
14) Shizune- Red, On pelvis
15) Koharu- Red, Back Left Thigh
16) Shiho- Green, Butt
17) Karin- Green, Pelvis
18) Rin- Red, Outside Right Thigh
19) Toka Senju- Red, Inner left thigh
20) Kushina Uzumaki- Red, on inner right thigh
21) Mikoto Uchiha- Orange, inner left thigh
22) Kurenai- Green, small one on ankle
23) Taji- Green, small on hand between thumb and index finger
24) Ibara- Green, back right shoulder
25) Yoshino- Green, inner right ankle

Suna:
26) Temari- Orange, Inner Thigh
27) Matsuri- Red, Back Right Shoulder
28) Maki- Green, Butt
29) Pakura- Green, Butt
30) Yukata- Green, small one on stomach just above left hip
31) Karura- Green, Inner Thigh
32) Quistis- Green, middle lower back
33) Rikku- Green, left butt cheek
34) Selpie- Green, outer left thigh
35) Kashike- Green, pelvic mound
36) Sen- Green, top of left foot

Kumo:
37) Mabui- Red, Right Ankle
38) Yugito- Orange, old seal removed and replaced with Fox Mark
39) Samui- Red, back part of right hip
40) Karui- Green, small one on the front right shoulder

Ame:
41) Konan- Red, Inside mouth on lower lip
Land of Birds:
Toki- not bound

Land of Vegetables:

Haruna- Not bound

Land of Spring:
42) Koyuki- Red, Pelvis
43) Fubuki- Green, Right Shoulder
Land of Rice Paddies:
44) Sasame- Red, Lower back right above her butt
Land of Hot-Water:
45) Chun-Li- Green, Inner Thigh of Right Leg
Mai- Not Bond but aware of the Family
Wave:
46) Tsunami- Red, Lower Back
Demon Country:
47) Shion- Red, on lower right butt
Bijuu:
48) Kiyomi- Red, Back Right Shoulder
49) Yoruichi- Red, Tribal Tattoo on Thigh
50) Seven Chomei- Red, middle of lower back
51) Rangiku- Red, on left butt cheek
52) Tier- red, inside of right breast
53) Mirajane- red, outer left thigh
54) Urd- Red, right thigh
Kukaku- not bound
Nel- not bound

Not officially members of any village:
55) Kin- Red, small one on pubic mound
56) Mito Uzumaki- Red, on right butt cheek
57) Tayuya- Orange, Back of neck where curse mark used to be
58) Guren- green, small of back
59) Haku- Red, Back of right hip
60) Naruko Uzumaki- red, back right shoulder
61) Tifa- Green, small one on right wrist
62) Sara- Red, small one on right hand between thumb and index finger
63) Seramu- Red, small on right hand between thumb and index finger
64) Miya Asama – Red, base of neck
65) Fuka- Red, Fox Mark on back of neck
Sign up to rate and review this story