Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heart Attack

Anything For You

by darks00 3 reviews

D and J wake up to find themselves captive. Can they talk Nosey out of it to save themselves?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-07 - Updated: 2006-09-08 - 772 words

1Exciting
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

ohhhhh my head. What the hell just happened? I slowly opened my eyes, but it felt like they were glued shut. It took me awhile to let my eyes refocoused, but I reconaized right away we were in a steel bar cage. We were now their prisinors. I noticed incredible pain on my ankles and my wrists. I then realized why- I was chained up to the wall. Crap.

Oh, no...what about Julius? Where was he? I looked around, exspecting to find him hanged up beside me. I knew Wednesday was watching me when I heard her laughing. She came up to me, with the biggest smile. Beside her, was the backstabber...Nosey. Nosey didn't dare make eye contact with me.

"Nosey, please!" I cried out. "You can stop this!"

"I can't, Delilah," said Nosey weakly. "I found where I belong. I'm happy here."

"No you aren't, Nosey," I dissagreed. "She posioned your mind, Nosey. Remember who you once were and always were. Think of the Nosey we all know and love. Can you throw all those years away just in a moment?"

Before Nosey even had a chance to think, Wednesday snapped at us. "Stop it!"

I gulped. "What did you do with Julius?"

"Oh, your precious Julius?" She said with a little kid tone. "Oh, he's with me. I need him right now."

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!" I cried out. "I need to know if he's ok."

"He's ok, Delilah." Nosey said. "Trust me, he's ok. He's already awake."

"I can't trust you anymore," I snapped out coldly.

Nosey gulped.

"You know what? I changed my mind," said Wednesday. "Gaurds, go get Julius."

Two large men in black jackets came in with Julius. Each held him by his arms. Julius kicked, groaned with fustration, but that only made things worse. One of the gaurds kicked him in the stomache. That made him stop. I looked at Julius. He looked fine to me, besides that bleeding nose Nosey gave him.

"DELILAH!" He cried out. "Are you ok? They didn't harm you, did they?"

"No," I said. "How about you?"

"I'm fine."

He then looked at Wednesday. "Please, let her go. I'll do anything...ANYTHING."

"Anything, you say?" Wednesday said, smirking.

"Anything." He repeated.

I gasped. Julius, don't do anything stupid...

"I'll make you a deal, Julius." Wednesday said. "You stay with me...be my slave...and I'll let your girlfriend go."

WIthout a breath, before I got a chance to say anything, Julius said, "Done."

"Nosey, lead Delilah out," commanded Wednesday.

Nosey unlocked my cell, came up to me, undone the chains, then helped me down.

"Ok. Go, Delilah, before I change my mind." said Wednesday.

"Julius, don't do this..." I pleaded.

"Delilah, I'll do anything to protect you. You know that." Julius began.

I could hear the fear in his voice. I could hear him breathe heavily.

"No, Julius!" I cried out. "There must be another way."

"No, there isn't." Julius stated. "We've been beaten, Delilah. We really have."

I quickly reached into my pocket, expecting to find my blackberry. Instead, I felt nothing.

"Wednesday took my stuff, too," said Julius. "Just don't let my sacrafice go to a waste, ok? Please, go...for me...if you really love me, you'd leave. You'd trust me."

I then brushed away my wet eyes. "Let me say good bye. Please." I whispered begged.

The guards let go of Julius.

"No funny buisness, ok?" Wednesday demanded.

She then took out a gun, and pointed it to Julius.

"No funny buisness," She demanded.

I fell into Julius' strong arms, and cried into his chest. "Don't leave me. Please, don't do this."

"I have to keep you safe, Delilah." Julius said. "I made a promise to myself...whatever happens, you would always come first."

"Please let me feel you one more time," I begged.

Never again would I feel so safe. Never again would I feel anything. Never again will I hear his voice...his laugh...Oh, God, no...He knew what I meant by "Feel you one more time." Both now crying, we gave each other our last kiss.

"I love you, Julius." I whispered.

"me too."

"Oh, please, I'm going to gag!" cried out Wednesday. "Ok, times up, let's go."

I grabbed Julius' hand, when Wednesday grabbed the back of Julius' shirt, starting to pull him back. Our grasp on each other were taken away.

"I LOVE YOU!" We both cried out at the same time.

That was the last words we said to each other before Wednesday took Julius away from me.

Julius...

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story