Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > big dreams and forbidden love

how close is close enough

by thexrealxme 10 reviews

an uncomfortable situation ....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-07 - Updated: 2006-09-08 - 1292 words

-1TrainWreck
The band had been on tour for only a few days, but Megan was loving it already. There were barely any rules and being a manager was an easy, and extremely fun job [not to mention just being the assistant]. Even though Megan was only 19 years old, she spent most of the time with the band and drinking beer. (usually it was just her, dirty, bob, and occasionally joe drinking... liquor and beer compliments of Bob). She spent most of her time with Patrick ... her best friend on the bus, and avoiding Pete and any fights that might come their way.

Andy was sitting on at the bus' kitchen table eatting and Megan sat down across from him, since everyone else was sleeping. They had 3 more hours until their next stop and she was getting bored.

"hey" andy perked up and smiled at her.

"hello andy." she looked him up and down, smiled, and grabbed his arm examining it. "soooo, I must say that you have the coolest tattoos I've ever seen on anyone. And thats saying a lot... my ex boyfriend was a tattoo artist and I've seen many, many tattoos"

he put down his sandwhich and smiled at her. "so why don't you any tattoos?"

"i do! i have one on my hip... my mother didnt speak to me for about 3 days, and said if I got any other ones she'd kick me out, no matter if I was legal to get them or not."

"ah hah... mothers! The sole restriction for rebellion"

"nah... it's not out of rebellion. it's art. i love art! I actually plan to get some more if I can find a place while we're here on tour."

andy couldn't take his eyes off of her "okay -- We're stopping in St. Pete next, I know this great guy down there. I'll take you and it'll be my treat."

Megan just looked at him in disbelief and excitment "Really?! Are you sure?! Wow... i seriously love you!"

When they arrived in St. Pete they were all pretty excited since they were going to be there for a few days, as opposed to being there, doing a show, and leaving all in the same 3 hours. They were there for the show that night, then the next day had the whole day to spend doing whatever they wanted (which was pretty rare).
They got off the bus, wasting no time and went into soundcheck. Megan did her job, which was to basically make sure all the band was actually there, and where they were supposed to be.

When the band actually started to play, she just stood right off to the side of the stage and drank a beer -- the usual. She felt herself mesmorized by Andy. He played so intensly and you would never be able to tell how mellow he really was just by watching him play the drums. Between songs, he would look over at her and smile. fuck! bobs rule... bobs rule. fuck!! I can't be feeling this way! She then turned her focus to the screaming crowd and laughed at Trohmania.

Megan left the venue before the signing with Fall Out Boy was finished and went right to bed. She was exhausted, and excited she would be spending the next day with Andy.
Waking up before everyone else, Megan went into the sitting room of the bus and sat on the couch, reading a magazine. She got bored and thirsty... on her way to the kitchen and passed the bunks of the sleeping bandmates, she immaturely stomped extra loud while passing Andy's bunk, giggling at herself and her junior high actions.
When she stood up from behind the open fridge, Andy was slowly making his way to the kitchen, dressed only in a pair of green boxers.

Megan looked concerned "oh! oh god! sorry-- did I wake you?!"
Andy looked at her and smiled.

She turned back around and he placed his hands on both her shoulders and rested his head on the top of her head "don't worry about it!" he put on a manly voice "im a rockstar!! rockstars dont NEED sleep"

"so andy... are we really going to go get my sparrow tattoos today?"

"Totally! I'll call up Eric and make an appointment. Trust me, this guys good.. and he's a friend of mine. He's done a few of /these bad boys/." he said as he flexed his arms.

Megan just laughed and went back to the couch and her magazine. Andy followed. He sat down very close to her and looked at the magazine she was reading. She turned to a page with a Fall Out Boy article and laughed "ohhh what do we have here?!"

Andy grabbed the magazine from her "Dont read that shit... you dont need to read articles on us, we dont even bother anymore."

"Give it back!! I want to read the rest of the magazine"

"Nope" Andy held it up away from her "I dont trust you with it."

"COME ONNNNNNNNN!" Megan whined and crawled over his half-naked body and reached with her right arm and missed. She landed with her right arm on one side of Andy's body, and her left arm on the other. Their faces were inches apart and as she lowered her head, her nose almost skimmed the bridge of his glasses. Still remaining close, Megan bit her lip then whispered bluntly whispered
"okay - I really dont think we're" ... they got closer ... "supposed to be"... even closer ... "this close."
her voice was so low it was barely heard.
Andy opened his mouth to respond, while leaning in even farther... but was interrupted by the slam of the tour bus tour.

They both jumped and stood up fast, in guilt. Bob came in waking everyone up and yelling "OKAY!! HOTEL'S BOOKED, WE'RE HERE! C'MON BOYS WE CAN ACTUALLY SLEEP IN A REAL BED TONIGHT!!"
Everyone started getting out of the bunks, still yawning and tired, and started packing a bag to bring into the hotel with them.

Once everyone was settled in at the hotel (Bob even gave Megan her own room... she was the only one without a roomate), Megan heard a knock on her door and opened with Andy standing there.

"Ready to go?"

"You called Eric?! I have an appointment?!"

"Well.. Eric's actually out of town this week, but this other guy that works at his shop is gonna do it for you. We have 15 minutes to get over there..."

Megan squealed from excitement and they left together. She was so excited. She loved tattoos, she loved needles, she loved pain. A bad habit she picked up from her old cutting days. The darker days. She was better now, happier.

"Hey, I'm Alex... I'll be doing your tattoo. So you want to get the sparrows on your chest?!"
"Yup! Thats what I want... matching ones, flying downwards, right above my chest." Megan couldnt wait.

After she was settled into the chair and had the print of what she wanted done, she was a little disappointed when Andy said he had to leave for about 45 mintues to an hour to do some promotion thing with the band not too far away, but he would be back no later than an hour.

An hour wasn't THAT long, Andy left, and she was there with Alex while he put the tattoo needle to her chest. Alex began talking to Megan in a very weird, creepy tone that she wasn't comfortable with but brushed it off anyway.

That is until he rested his free hand on her knee and started moving it up her thigh, just smiling, knowing she couldn't go anywhere.

all of a sudden, an hour seemed way too long...
Sign up to rate and review this story