Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Static

An Apology

by ForNeverYours 1 review

Pure Smutty Butter!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-09-08 - Updated: 2006-09-08 - 708 words

0Unrated
I woke up early the next day. I knew he would be awake. He always was awake before I was. I quickly got dressed and hurried out into the hall. Where? That's all I was thinking. Where was he? The kitchen? No. The living room? No. I gave up and looked in his bedroom. He was laying face-down in the pillow.
Fear glazed over my eyes as I rushed over to the bed. He was breathing deeply. I let out a sigh of relief and shook him gently. He stirred lightly and rubbed his eyes. When he saw me he gave me an angry glare and shoved his head back into the pillow.
"Patrick?" I asked quietly. "Please listen to me."
"What the hell else do you want to say?" He spat from the pillow.
"I want to apologize."
"I'm listening." He said quietly.
"I didn't want that, and I did what I had to do."
He lifted his head and looked into my eyes.
"I understand you were stressed and acting on the moment."
"I see." He sighed getting up.
"I don't blame you for doing that."
"But you hate it, don't you?"
I nodded and looked away. He stood in front of me and pulled me up slowly. But he didn't do anything, just stood there holding my arms and looking into my eyes. And for the first time in a long time his eyes went static. I smiled as mine did too. Perfectly in sync.
He planted a kiss on my lips, he didn't force me to kiss back, I did that myself. I felt him smile and kiss harder. I kissed back. His hands went down by my hips and started to pull up on my shirt. I put my hand on his belt buckle and held it let a handle. He groaned lightly and smiled. I smirked and pulled harder on the belt. He pulled off my shirt and started on his shirt. His kisses were going lower down my neck, to my collar bone, and slowly to my chest. He pushed me back onto the bed and lay down on top of me, and then began to kiss me even slower than before. I squirmed and bucked my hips under him. He got up and I started to unbuckle his belt and slowly slide off his pants, releasing the pressure on his throbbing member. I smirked and decided to tease him, and began rubbing him lightly through his boxers.
He groaned and let his head fall back. He got harder as I rubbed harder. After a while he pushed me back onto the bed and unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down. He smirked and kissed between my thighs. I moaned his name and squirmed under his touch. He took off my bra and panties. I slid off his boxers. He lay back down on top of me and stroked my face. There was concern in his eyes. He didn't need to ask, I want him so bad. I nodded and he nodded back. He slowly pushed into me, I gasped. I forgot how good it felt to have someone else inside me. He started thrusting into me slowly; I moaned his name and arched my back. He smiled and started thrusting faster. I bit my lip in pleasure and dig my nails into his back. He rolled me over so I was on top. I started grinding down on him, bracing myself on his legs. I swiveled my hips and watched him moan and bit his lip. Right before it hit its breaking point he rolled my over so he was on top again and started thrusting slowly, almost savoring ever move. I bucked my hips, causing him to go deeper. This made him thruster faster and harder. I moaned and moved my hips. We both came at the same time. He fell forward on top of me breathing heavily. He pulled out of me and rested his head on my chest.
I played with his hair soaked with sweat while I caught my breath.
"I love you." He whispered, breathlessly.
"I love you too." I whispered back starting to dose.
"Sleep my sugar." He sighed as I drifted to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story