Categories > Original > Fantasy

Maddison's Tail

by Mermanfromdownunder 0 reviews

After a near death experience at the beach, Maddison has a major change in her life.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2017-06-17 - 5858 words

0Unrated
It was one of the last days of the holidays, everyone had decided to have one final day of freedom before university started again. Organising a visit to the beach wasn’t that difficult, it was only a short walk away for pretty much everyone; those that lived further away carpooled.
Maddy packed her things; wallet, keys, phone, towel, spare clothes. She already had her swimsuit on under some board shorts and an old T-shirt. The beach was a short walk from her house, she slipped her shoes on and headed out. Meeting everyone at the car park, Maddy was last to arrive. “Hey! Madz is here!” Jaiden screamed above the chattering. Jaiden was basically self-appointed group leader, if there was a gathering, it was most likely she organized it and everyone was happy with that. Embracing in a platonic hug for a moment before turning to the group and declaring in unison “Last one in the water has to skinny dip!”.
The boys, which consisted of Oliver, James, Patrick and Kyle had all carpooled together. They took some time to disembark Oliver’s car and get on the beach. Jaiden had driven with Kate while Maddy and Alexa had both walked. All the girls were first into the water; Jaiden, Maddy, Kate and Alexa. Followed not so closely by Patrick (Kate’s boyfriend) who tacked her into the water. Kyle was next, followed by Oliver and James in a tie. “Seeing as both of you were so close. I think it’s only fair if you both skinny dip.” Jaiden informed. This made everyone laugh, everyone returned from the ankle-deep water but Oliver and James walked out further. The beach wasn’t that busy as it was not a holiday for the public anymore, the university holidays were out of sync by a few days. There was only a few people walking and even less nearby in the water. This could have been that it was forecast to storm later in the morning, which didn’t faze Jaiden when she organized the gathering.
Maddy put her beach bag down on the soft sand. Patrick and Kate were already cuddling up on a beach blanket. Jaiden was keeping an eye on the boys in the water and Alexa was pulling out a towel to sunbake on. “I’m so glad I didn’t come last.” A voice from behind Maddy uttered. She turned. Kyle was looking out to the boys as well. “Me too.” Maddy replied. “All right, I wanna see those pants above your heads ladies!” Jaiden screamed like megaphone out to Oliver and James. “I almost feel sorry for them” Kyle responded. In a few short seconds the boys had pulled off their board shorts and held them above their heads. Maddy and the other girls contained their giggles. “Show me those butts!” Jaiden called out. The boys obliged, performing hand stands in the waist deep water before being knocked over by a wave. The girls on the beach squealed and Kyle and Patrick cringed. Scrambling to put their pants back on, Oliver and James managed to get back on their feet. “You guys coming in or what?” James yelled towards the beach.

Patrick and Kate decided to join them in the water along with Jaiden. That left Maddy, Alexa and Kyle on the beach. After a few minutes of struggling to sunbake in the cloudy weather Alexa also went for a dip in the water. It became apparent to Maddy that Kyle was after something. “You want to go in?” She asked. “Um. Not really.” “Why not? Look how much fun it is? Come on.” She got up off her towel. “Maddy, I’m…. I’m not that…. great of swimmer.” Maddy looked confused. She had known Kyle for a few years, they had taken a few classes in first year together, and it had been obvious that he was crushing real hard on her. “Well we can just… go in waist deep.” A look of discomfort didn’t move from his face. “I’ll be right next to you the entire time.” She reassured. That was enough for Kyle’s conflicting emotions to become unbalanced. He sprang up and took his shirt off, reached into his bag and slipped on a rash shirt that looked unsurprisingly brand new. Maddy hauled her T-shirt off and took Kyle’s hand. The pair strolled up to the water’s edge. The remnants of waves washed over their feet, then their ankles, knees and soon the water was up to Maddy’s belly button. Kyle looked nervous still, reassuring him with a hand squeeze “Look, that wasn’t so bad?”. Kyle nodded in reply. They were still a fair distance away from most of the other. Alexa was only getting her legs wet and had already returned to the beach to attempt sunbaking again. Kate was on Patricks shoulders when Maddy looked out to them, Jaiden was getting on James’ shoulders; they were about to have a battle of some sort and Oliver was referee. A wave bigger than the rest formed between the group and Maddy and Kyle, it washed over the pair, slapping Maddy in the face and Kyle’s chest. “Ready to head in?” Maddy asked, spitting some salt water out. Kyle again agreed.

The sky grew darker, forewarning the storm to come later in the day. After drying off, Maddy thought it would be a good idea to talk to Kyle in private. Last thing she wanted was Alexa overhearing and spreading gossip. “Hey Lex. We are going to check out the rock pools, coming?” Maddy asked, already knowing the answer. “Na, I’m good.” Alexa responded. With the answer confirmed she grabbed Kyle again and escorted him over to the rock pools. It was a short walk to the other end of the beach, it felt longer for them both, Maddy broke the silence. “So, you’ve never learnt to swim?” She asked hesitantly. “Nnnoo…. Never did. You’d think so living this far from the water.” Along with Jaiden and Alexa, Maddy was on the university swim team, she was really the only one that did it seriously while the others did it for the credits and to look at boys. “Well, I could teach you. If… if you want?” She inquired. More confidently than ever Kyle answered, “I’d love that.”

Arriving at the rock pools, the clouds were growing darker. Maddy lowered herself into one of the bigger pools. It was about the size of a small spa bath, she indicated to Kyle that he should join her. “How about next week? When classes start again, you come to the pool and have a swimming lesson.” She said as Kyle lowered himself into the water. The water was colder than in the surf, normally the rock pools would be warmer but the sun hadn’t had much of a chance to shine on them today. The two of them relaxed and talked, with each minute that passed they became more relaxed and comfortable with the other. Maddy noticed a small, toothpick sized creature crawling on her inner thigh. Before she could determine what it was, she felt a sharp pain, a bite from the small creature. She screamed in pain and brushed it off her leg. “What’s wrong?!” Kyle asked. “There was this thing, it bit my leg!” Maddy retreated out of the rock pool and examined her leg. It has a small hole where the creature was and it was starting to leak blood. Maddy wasn’t the type of girl to faint at the sign of blood, but she started to feel dizzy. Small drops of rain started to fall, you could see them impacting into the pools. A large clap of thunder resonated over the beach. Feeling even worse Maddy stumbled around, her legs went numb, vision went black and white and she slipped off the side of the outcropping. Kyle bolted up from the pool, but it was too late. The water had taken her. Rain began to poor down. Jaiden ran up to the rock pools, oblivious to what had just occurred. She yelled over the top of the thunder and rain to Kyle that the others were heading to the cars, it took her a moment to see the look of panic on his face.


Maddy awoke in pain. Her head was bandaged, she had a drip in her arm and her leg still felt like it had a bite taken out of it. The hospital room was small and dull, but the many happy faces in there transformed it into a lively place. Her parents, Jaiden and Kyle were all there beside her bed. Jaiden explained that the others would be here too, but the nurse only allowed 4 visitors at a time. Her Dad repeated what the doctor had told him, that she would be fine in a day or so. They also told her how after she fell in, they called the coast guard and it took half an hour to find her, nobody there expected to find her alive. Throughout the brief visit, she could tell that Kyle was feeling nervous, embarrassed and guilty all at once. The next day came, the doctor came to check Maddy over and declared her okay to check out. Her parents took her home and she enjoyed a relaxing day binging TV shows on the couch.

The holidays were now over, the next day was the first day of classes for most people. Her parents were a little worried about her going, but Maddy insisted. “Besides, I haven’t got that much work to do, I’ll take it easy and if I feel bad I’ll come home.” All day people she knew were asking how she was and what happened, Maddy told the story over a dozen times. She couldn’t help but think Kyle was avoiding her all day, he also hadn’t relied to any of her messages, but she knew where to find him. “Hey Kyle!” she said as she approached. Kyle usually hung out in front of the library, today was no exception. “Oh, um, Hey Maddy. Feeling okay?” “Yep, fantastic.” “That’s great.” “Kyle, I can’t help but think you have been avoiding me?” “Yeah, sorry. I just feel kinda bad for what happened, I mean, you could have died…” Maddy moved closer, a whispers distance away. “Yes, but I didn’t so stop feeling sorry for yourself, I can’t have a boyfriend that is like this all the time.” Kyle choked on air, Maddy knew exactly what she was doing. “Boy, friend??” Kyle whispered back. “You heard what I said mister….” She withdrew. “Anyway, you wanna have that swimming lesson tomorrow?” She asked. “Ah, yeah. If you are feeling up to it?” “Kyle, I’m fine, my thigh just hurts a bit still, that’s it. Otherwise I feel great.” “Okay then.” Maddy started to walk away, but then came back and whispered in his ear. “7 am, don’t forget to bring your swimmers.”











That night Maddy found it difficult to sleep. She put it down to either the full moon beaming through her window was keeping her up or she was nervous about Kyle. She knew they shared feelings for each other, but this was her first relationship in a long time and something that could be serious instead of just being a two-month high school thing. Her legs were also aching during the night, she figured it was because she hadn’t exercised much in the last few days. With only a few hours of restful sleep she packed her swim bag in with her gear for the day, had her usual hearty breakfast and headed off to the university. Surprised to find Kyle there and on time waiting outside the aquatic complex for her, she met up with him and they went inside. The complex had a small diving pool and an Olympic size pool all inside a large building. Both pools were heated but as it was summer there wasn’t a need for them to be, there was a large grandstand for spectators and everything else an aquatic complex would need, warm up pools, change rooms and diving boards.
There were no training sessions or classes that used the pool before 9 am on a Tuesday, so the complex was empty. “The changing rooms are through there, get changed and I’ll meet you out here in a bit.” Kyle did as instructed, Maddy went into the girls change rooms and dropped her bag on one of the benches. Undressing then slowly sliding into her racing suit, Maddy chose to wear it for many reasons; she felt sexy in it, the tight fabric showing the contours of her body. She also wanted to show off how fast she could swim to Kyle and demonstrate techniques to him before he hopped into the water. While pulling the suit up, she noticed the bite mark on her leg had disappeared. After a struggling few minutes of sliding the tight knee length swimsuit up inch by inch she finally got it up to her shoulders and put her arms through the straps. Taking a quick moment to adjust some things and admire herself in the mirror she heard Kyle call out to her, checking if she was okay. “I’ll be out in a sec!” She yelled out to him. Maddy stuffed her clothes into her bag and headed out of the change rooms, Kyle was leaning up against the wall waiting. The pair both eyed each other up and down, Maddy admiring Kyles choice of a rash shirt and board shorts and Kyle containing his lust for Maddy’s race suit. Although neither of them could read minds, they both knew what the other was thinking.

Maddy placed her bag down on the front of the grandstand and led the nervous Kyle to the water’s edge. She went through the basics of swimming, breath holding, diving and treading water while on land, getting him comfortable with the actions and movements. Half an hour went by, Kyle was feeling more relaxed but neither had entered the water yet. Maddy was feeling a little hot and sweaty from the constricting lycra, she thought it would be a good opportunity to demonstrate some techniques in the water and cool off. Kyle walked round to the side of the pool and Maddy hopped up on one of the starting blocks. “Okay, I’m going to dive in, come up to the surface and then start a freestyle stroke. You ready?” Kyle nodded.
Taking a moment to calm herself like she had been trained to do before a race, she assumed the diving stance. Another moment went by before she pushed off from the block and was in mid-air. She glided through the air before the water met her fingertips. She transitioned from air to water leaving a small disturbance behind her. As she rose to the surface again she felt a weird tingle in her legs, it wasn’t a cramp or anything she had felt before. She started her freestyle kicks but felt a tightness around her thighs where the race suit was. Just as it got unbearable the suit ripped, both legs in multiple places leaving her lower half exposed. Maddy came to a halt in the water, Kyle looked on confused but then saw her ripped swimwear. The tingling continued, she looked down while treading water, just as she did a wave of pain thundered through her lower body. She winced in pain for a second pulling her head back, but the pain was replaced with an orgasmic feeling that soon faded as well. She looked over Kyle who was standing there with his jaw on the floor. It took her a moment to collect herself and realise. Maddy looked down, her ripped knee length suit floating like a skirt just below her belly, under that was a solid golden scaled mass with a fin at the bottom. Kyle took a step closer to the pool, just to make sure it was real. “Maaa. MMaaa… Maddy. You have a tail…...”

Her scaled fin moved back and forth in a calm motion while her mind raced. “Whaaaattt!” Maddy squealed. Kyle snapped out of his trancelike state and knelt on the side of the pool. Maddy looked down again to observe her new tail that had replaced her legs. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she fainted, her face falling into the cool water. “Maa. Maddy!” Kyle called out in a panic. Reluctantly, he stood up and angled his body into a diving position that Maddy had shown him minutes earlier. He dove in, not a fantastic dive but not a belly flop. He flailed about in the water using a mixture of strokes until he bumped into the unconscious girl. While trying to stay afloat, Kyle grabbed her head out of the water and held it up. They were a few meters out from the edges of the pool, too far for Kyle to pull her back. “Maddy! Wake up!” He yelled from her side while trying not to sink and keeping her head out of the water. She started to come around, “What? What’s going on, Kyle?” she said softly. Kyle’s head went under again, Maddy helped pull him up. She was fully conscious again and remembered her predicament. Using her lifeguard techniques that she had learnt on the swim team she swam to the edge with Kyle under her arm. It was strange and different to her not having two legs to swim with, but she had used a monofin in training a few times and the motion was very similar. She helped Kyle up onto the side of the pool and clung to the edge herself, her tail lowering back down beneath her. “What, the, hell, happened?” Kyle exclaimed out of breath. “I don’t know. But my suit is wrecked!” “Forget about your swimsuit. You have a tail!” Maddy pushed away from the wall and floated in the open water. “I guess I’m a mermaid huh?” She said. “I think so.” Maddy smiled to herself, thinking about what this meant. For a moment, she thought about all the problems this would cause, but then her mind switched to dwell on the positives of the situation.
She dived under the water and swam to the other end of the pool. It was faster than she had ever swum before. Maddy swam back to Kyle at lightning speed. He was now sat on the side of the pool with his feet dangling into the water. “So, this is new for you right?” he asked. “Yep, this is, very new.” “What if you are stuck like that forever?” “That’s probably unlikely, help me up?” She asked, reaching her hand out to him. Kyle stood up and heaved her out of the pool. The edge of the pool was wet and Kyle slipped backwards onto his back, throwing Maddy onto his chest. A long moment passed, both were enjoying it. At the same moment, they both started thinking again, Maddy rolled off him onto her back, her fin still half in the water. “Go grab my towel.” She asked him, spinning her body around so she was parallel to the edge. Kyle went to the stand and snagged her towel. When he got back, Maddy was running her fingers along her scale covered tail. “Here you go. Feel different?” He said, throwing the towel onto her. She caught it and started patting herself down “Yeah. You want to touch it?” Kyle moved down and ran his fingers along where her thigh would had been. Maddy closed her eyes in bliss and stopped drying herself. Kyle saw this and moved his hand back. “Sorry.” He whispered. She snapped back to reality. “What are you sorry about? That felt amazing.” She continued to dry herself.

After a few more minutes Maddy was about as dry as she could get without a blow dryer. Her scales began to ache, then she transformed back. Much like before she felt a tingling sensation then a large pain in her legs that was replaced soon after with an orgasmic wave. Kyle looked on in amazement then looked away, red as a tomato. Maddy lifted her head to check she had legs again and saw Kyle’s face, bright red. “What’s up?” she asked. Sheepishly he replied, “You may want to put some pants on.” She looked down and her race suit was still shredded from the belly down, revealing her privates.

Maddison moved her towel to cover herself. She put out a hand indicating for Kyle to help her up. Glancing over to the clock on the far wall, she saw it was around 8:15. While Kyle went and collected her swim bag, she wrapped the towel around herself, securing it by tucking in the side. “Here you go.” Kyle said, passing her the bag. “Guess I probably can’t have my usual after swim showers anymore…” He looked at her with the perplexed look he had been giving her ever since her transformation. Maddy reached out with her spare hand, running it along his face. He jumped for an instant, before the soft touch calmed his mind. She stepped closer, almost no space between them now. “Kyle…. I, I’m worried.” He reached up and put a hand on her arm. “About what? About, this mermaid thing? You seemed pretty chill about it a minute ago” “That’s the thing, deep down, I’m terrified, I don’t know what to do.” She closed the gap, falling onto his chest. Instinctively, Kyle held her, his arms wrapping around to her back. Kyle could feel her trembling. “It’s going to be okay. We will work this out. I promise.” With those works, she felt a lot better and squeezed Kyle in a tight embrace, he returned the hug.

“We still have a bit of time before the first class comes in here, you want to have a go in the water?” She asked. “I think I’ve had enough for today.” She didn’t really want to teach him anyway, she felt like engulfing an entire family sized pizza, curling up in bed and crying. “Probably should go and get changed then.” She informed. Once at the entrance to the changing rooms Maddy blurted out “Kyle, can you keep me company, I kinda don’t want to be alone right now.” She did want to be alone, but having him there would be a comfort she needed. “Sure.” He answered, walking away from the male change room. Maddy placed her bag down on the bench, Kyle wandered in like a lost puppy shortly after her. She avoided walking in a puddle of water on the ground, her theory was that contact with any water would transform her. While she didn’t know this for certain, she wasn’t in the right headspace to test the theory. Kyle placed his backpack down on a separate bench. She pulled her towel off to reveal the shredded racing suit that looked like a roman leather skirt. Pulling the shoulders down she rolled the ruined swimsuit all the way to her belly, then stepped out of it one leg at a time. Throughout this maneuver, Kyle tried to stare as he pulled off his own swimmers. She placed the ruined suit into her bag and got out her cloths. “It’s okay, you’re probably going to see me naked a lot more.” She said, stepping into her shorts. This threw Kyle off for a moment, embarrassed but intrigued.

Once they were both back into their clothes, they left the changing room. It was a bit after 8:30, nobody was around yet, but in a few minutes people would start turning up to get ready for the 9:00 am class. Maddy had one class, at 11:00 am, Kyle didn’t have anything else on the entire day; this gave them both time to chat and hang out. They found a quiet, secluded spot behind the library, a small bench seat. Hours passed, the pair of them just talking about different things; getting to know each other better and theorising about Maddy’s new abilities. 11 o’clock was approaching and Maddy had to attend her class, it was only an hour lecture. “You don’t mind waiting for me?” She asked him. “Not at all. Have fun.” Kyle replied. Once she was gone Kyle sighed deeply. It was a lot to process, having a girlfriend and having that girlfriend discover that she’s a mermaid. He tried to calm his mind, but it continued to race. Images of her in her swimsuit, with a tail, in the ripped suit and naked in the changing rooms. He was happy that Maddy had asked him out, but now he was uncertain what the future held, with her turning into half fish when touching water.

She appeared from around the corner, looking drained of energy and starving. Kyle shot up when he saw her, “How was class?”. “Fine” She answered back unenthusiastically. “You want to get some lunch?” Kyle asked, standing up from the bench. The life poured back into Maddy as soon as he mentioned food, she nodded and the pair went off to get something to eat.

The pool was fairly empty, a small group of girls were practicing their dives of the boards and a few people were swimming laps in the lanes. Maddy and Kyle sat up at the back row of the grand stand, chatting and finishing their lunch. Kyle was doing most of the talking while Maddison propelled sandwich after sandwich into her mouth. He didn’t notice she had purchased five sandwiches until she finished her fourth and unwrapped the fifth. “Do you think your sudden ability to consume five sandwiches in 3 minutes is side effect of your transformation?” He inquired politely. Maddy shoved the last bit of the sandwich into her mouth, chewed and swallowed. “I just felt really drained, and hungry.” The top of the grand stand was far away from anyone else and they had a full view of the aquatic complex, it was safe. The pair continued, but Kyle could tell this was causing her anguish. “Hey, everything is fine.” He comforted, sliding in next to her. “Are you sure? Because I don’t know if I can deal with…. this.” She was on the verge of tears, his arm wrapped around her held the fractured pieces together for a little longer. “Maddison, I know this is a lot to deal with. But you are strong, and you have me to help. Together, we can get through this. Okay?” He whispered to her head laying on his chest. Wiping her eyes, she whispered back “Okay…. Thank you, Kyle.” They stayed embraced for another few minutes.

It was coming up on 4:00pm, the last few people using the pool had gone to change. At 4:00pm there was one of the practice slots for Maddy’s swim team, the complex technically closed so nobody else but team members would be there. Hardly anyone, if any turned up to practice anymore, even Maddy. The pair waited in the grandstand, but nobody from the team showed up as they both expected. Finally, when the complex was fully empty, the two of them went to get changed. Through a lot of begging and reassurance (and the promise of a family sized pizza), Kyle convinced Maddy to have another go in the pool. Kyle appeared for the men’s change room, moments later she wandered out of the women’s change room. He was wearing the rash shirt and board shorts he wore that morning, they were still slightly damp. She was wearing an extra swimsuit she had in her bag for training. It was tight and black like the one she had ripped, but it wasn’t knee length, just a training one piece swimsuit. Maddy took a deep breath upon seeing Kyle, she was nervous about getting back into the water. Before today she had felt happy in the water, but now it was the thing that terrified her the most. He stopped admiring her for a moment “You are going to have to take that swimsuit off.” He planted a kiss on her forehead. Slightly offended by this remark she shot back. “Yeah? How come?” Kyle knew that she had overlooked the problem at hand. “When you, transform again, the bottom of that swimsuit is going to rip.” She glanced down and placed her hands on the smooth fabric. Kyle could see the moment of realisation come to her. Maddy strode up to the side of the deep diving pool; the edge of the pool was at the level of the water, small waves pushed the liquid over the edge and into a drain. She slid the straps off her shoulders and yanked the suit down over her body, sliding her legs out from the item. She passed it to Kyle who was behind her, jaw again on the floor. Taking one last deep breath, she calmed herself; her mind and her body, then dove in.

Water rushed past her head as she glided into the diving pool. It felt slightly freeing to her not being encased in any clothing or swimsuit, just her and the water. Moments after she was fully submerged beneath the surface her legs began the familiar tingle. The transformation was less painful and slightly quicker than the first, she thought as she descended into the cool water. Transitioning from an underwater swimming stroke suited for two legs to that of finned creature, she dove the rest of the way to the bottom of the deep end of the dive pool, about 4 metres down.
It was calm, peaceful and cool at the bottom of the diving pool. She had only dived down here once or twice before, never staying down this long. She thought to herself that she must be able to hold her breath longer. Minutes passed, she still didn’t feel like she needed to come up for air, but she thought Kyle would be getting worried and she didn’t want to push herself too far. Maddy was starting to come to grips with her new abilities and even enjoying it somewhat, being in the water felt relaxing and comforting again. With a few gentle kicks from her tail, she was rising steadily in the pool. She could just make out a blob like figure that looked like Kyle, and another blob next to it.

She surfaced before she could do anything, her head popped out of the water near the edge of the pool. Standing next to Kyle was Jaiden, face as white as a sheet. “Yooouuuu…. haavvveee… a… aa… a.. tail?” She murmured to herself. Before Kyle or Maddy could explain Jaiden’s demeaner inverted. “Oh my gosh Madz, you need to tell me EVERYTHING.” Maddison’s petrified look turn into a glad smile. “Sure, I’ll get you up to speed.” She said. Kyle lowered himself onto the edge, relieved that Jaiden was nonchalant about the situation. Jaiden plopped herself into the water next to Maddy, she was wearing a training suit like the one Maddison had taken off before. “How come you are here? You never usually turn up for training??” Maddy asked. “Well I’ve been wanting to maintain my summer body a little bit longer into the semester this year, so I thought I’d swim here a few days a week.” Jaiden replied.
An hour went by and the trio were still in the dive pool. Kyle was working on his strokes, being coached periodically by both the girls. Maddison was filling in Jaiden on everything that had happened. Once she had explained her crazy day to her, she felt even more comfortable. She had been in mermaid form for a long time, the stress and reservations she had before had gone and she was happy and content to have two friends who could help. “I’m super jealous Maddy, I’ve always been into mermaids. When I was 12, I had a mermaid themed birthday pool party” Jaiden confessed. Just hours before Maddison would have done anything to stop being a mermaid, but now it had grown on her, it was a part of her now. “Well, maybe we can figure out how I became one, and then you can be one too.” Maddy replied. “Really?! That would be awesome! And maybe he can be a merman.” Jaiden said, whispering the last part while pointing with her head to Kyle doing freestyle laps nearby. The pair laughed.

It was getting late. Kyle and Jaiden’s skin was pruney, Maddison’s to the others surprise was not. Jaiden hauled herself out of the pool and up onto the edge. Kyle did the same, then grabbed Maddy’s hand and heaved her up as well. “I’ll go get you a towel” He said after pulling her onto the side. He left for the grandstand while she inched herself away from the water. Jaiden had the opportunity to see her tail up close and out of the water. “It’s so beautiful Madz. Can I?” She asked, moving her hand to touch her tail. “Sure!” Maddison replied. Her wet hand slid across Maddison’s scales, she moved it over where her thighs would have been and up to the transition between scales and skin below her belly button. Maddy leaned back and shuddered in bliss. Jaiden paused for a moment when she saw what her touch was doing to her friend, but then continued slower and more sensual than before. She moved her other hand to join in on the act, Maddy arched her back as her fin spasmed involuntarily. Kyle returned with towels for everyone. “You guys need me to book out a hotel room?” He said, dropping Jaiden’s towel over her head. Jaiden’s fingers came to a halt, Maddy let out a sigh of both relief and disappointment. The mermaid began drying off once again, running to towel over her scales and her skin. A few minutes later she transformed back again. Jaiden squealed in excitement and Kyle turned away from the naked girl, less embarrassed than earlier that day but still a little ashamed. “Gurl! This is amazing! I can’t believe it; however, we are going to have to find you a top, we can’t have your boobs hanging out like this every time you go swimming.” Said Jaiden excitedly. “I agree.” Stated Kyle. The girls glanced at him before bursting into a giggle.


If you would like to read more, you can find the story on Wattpad, search for 'Maddison's Tail'
And if you are seeing this send me a message on Instagram - @mermanfromdownunder
Sign up to rate and review this story