Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Rainy Season

Nervous Questions

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Inside the mind of Lenard Franklin before his evaluation.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2017-06-22 - 300 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Eleven: Nervous Questions:

-June 10th, 2011-

10:00 a.m.

Lenard sat on the couch in the counseling office. He bit his lower lip.

Here I am. I'm taking the first step. It almost feels unreal. I wish Tai was here.

He shook his head.

Nah, I'm going to do the first day alone. I should be fine. Although, Japan and the LGBT aren't that close. Kind of ironic with all the yaoi. Looking at it makes my skin crawl. Girls scare me enough as it is. I hate when others call me a girl. I am not a girl!

Lenard closed his eyes.

I can't get wound up today. I am a guy with a girl's body. I am not a freak. I just have to get through today. Listen to the counselor and ask questions. Simple, right? I don't need Tai for this. It'll be like testing out the water in a swimming pool. One step in before I begin this transition. I will be fine.

But then, Lenard froze.

But what about my suicide attempt?

He drew his knees to his chest.

Oh crap… Am I going to be fine?

The door opened in real life. Lenard turned his head. A nicely dressed man with a notepad walked into the room.

"Good morning," he said. "My name is Dr. Nakajima and I will do your psychological evaluation for your transition. You must be Lenard Franklin, nice to meet you." Lenard lowered his knees from his chest.

6:00 p.m.

"How long are we staying in bed?" Anna asked. Tsuzuki tapped her on the cheek.

"All rainy season," he repeated. His wife eyed him with big eyes.

"I told you this before," he said.

"But why?"

"I just felt like it." Tsuzuki grinned at the confused look on Anna's face.
Sign up to rate and review this story