Categories > Original > Horror > Turbulence

Turbulence

by gtakiller0914 1 review

Im writing about a plane crash. This is an idea. I might make this into a longer story

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-09-09 - Updated: 2006-09-09 - 547 words - Complete

1Original
I said to the flight attendant, which was the best one I had ever seen, "Excuse me, when do we land?"
"We will arrive in 2 hours. Can I help you with anything, sir?"
"No thanks, I am good."
She walked off, helping the people in back of me. As she walked down the aisle, I watched her ass. Damn that's good.
After I was done sight seeing, I leaned back in my chair. A woman, about 24 by the looks of her, walked up to me.
"Excuse me, sir" she said with a small, innocent voice.
"Yes?"
"Somehow the flight attendant gave my seat to someone else and now I have no other place to seat. Can I seat here?"
"Sure. I would be nice to have some company" I said with a smile. A very attractive girl just asked to sit next to me, of course I was happy..
I let her past me and she took the seat next to the window. Her hair smelled like peaches, my favorite.
"By the way, my name is Natasha." She said as she flung her hair back, making it sparkle.
"Mines Jacob, nice to meet you." And I held out my hand for her. She shock it, her hands felt like silk while mine felt like stone.
Just as we let go, the plane shock.


2.


The caption came on the loudspeaker, "Ladies and gentlemen, we are experiencing some turbulence. Please remain calm, this will be over shortly."
The plane shock once more, hard enough to make the oxygen masks open.
I heard the guy across the aisle from me say, "Holy..." but that's all he said, that's all he could say before the plane took a nose dive.
Natasha, who didn't have her seat belt on just yet, raised out of her seat and hit her head on the storage compartment. Blood flew everywhere, making streaks of blood on the window and also on me. I knew that she was dead.
The plane suddenly banked to the left, making my stomach jerk. I could hear metal twisting somewhere, making noises that could make anyone near it deaf.
The carts, which the flight attendant just used, went sailing past me, food flying everywhere. It lifted off the ground, gravity did nothing to stop it. It came full force into the man who wanted to curse but couldn't. I watched in horror as it caved in his skull, making his brain turn to mush.
I heard a tremendous boom from behind me, instantly flash frying the skin on my arms and neck. Screams were coming from everywhere. Men, women, children. It was like their worst dreams coming true.
I turned around in my seat, somehow knowing what I was going to see, and I was right. It looked like Hell itself was on this plane, wanting to go to New York City.
I saw what the explosion was. The propane tank to the kitchen grill somehow ignited, blowing up most of the cabin. If those flames somehow find the fuel line, we are all dead.
People were flying everywhere, baggage bouncing like little toys, carts becoming the Grim Reaper's sickle. I wanted it to end. I wanted death to come and get me already.
What was it waiting for? An invitation?
Sign up to rate and review this story